All Comments on 'Scooter Pie'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mickeymac77Mickeymac77over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

It is nice to read a story where the wife goes astray and gets forgiven rather than being punished for the rest of her life!

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Oh fuck, this got me so fricking hard. My wife is going to get such a thorough seeing-to later. I’m dying to read the next chapter. So well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so close, yet so far

you lost me as an audience, when you included gay male aspects. ruined it really, but your writing style is just fine, good work except for subject matter in the end.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

It was good until the end, but when you included gay male aspects. it really ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought that this was hot. A little rushed in the denouement in the middle and the switch to reconciliation but still well written. Interested to read the next installment and see how the foursome goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story right up until the end. Your characters were developed very well, and the plot was both fun and meaningful (with the application of a little bit of the willing suspension of disbelief). What wrecked it for me was having the husband set up to go gay. It might have been no big deal to the women, but in my opinion it IS a big deal in trying to turn somebody's sexual identity. Some folks might think that woman on woman is some pretty hot stuff, and might even like the homosexual stuff. To each his or her own, but having the two hetero sex partners try to coerce Charlie into homo activity? This was a dreadful plot twist -- in my opinion. Otherwise, this was a great story.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5310 months ago

Like several others, the introduction of Arlo into the mix ruined it.

Huggie28Huggie288 months ago

It is confusing to me that so many comments say the addition of Arlo ruined the story. They are fine with a woman doing bi or gay acts but the mere suggestion of a guy doing the same and "oh, it is ruined!"

Ridiculous.

Good story, good writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It's kind of fucked up how she is tricking him, in her training him to suck cock and get fucked in his ass by the Zucchini or cucumber Which ever it was. I think when he realizes that's what she did to him, it may piss him off. especially with him not wanting any gay Interaction with another man!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous