Scooter Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

"Do you want me to suck it?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer. "Because we can make that happen, Charlie. We have private rooms in the back. You'd have to pay for it, but we could be alone. Would you like that?"

Charlie nodded.

"Good," Sara said. "Come with me."

She took his hand and led him around the bar to a locked door. He felt like everyone was watching and his hard-on was sticking out like a sore thumb. Sara punched in a code on a keypad and unlocked the door. They walked down a short hall and then through another door into a small room. There was a pole in the center and a couple of banquettes against the walls.

"Have a seat, Charlie."

Sara didn't mess around with the pole in the center of the room. But Charlie's pole was a different matter. He was going to get a lap dance without the music. She untied her cloak and slipped it off. She was 100% naked underneath. She moved in and put her knees on the cushioned bench, straddling him.

She pushed her pierced nipples into his face. Charlie sucked one into his mouth and tasted her sweet and sweaty flesh along with the metallic tang of the gold ring attached. He held her bare ass in his hands as she ground her naked mound against his girded cock through the taut cloth of his trousers. Her nipple hardened in his mouth and his cock pushed hard against her bald, twisting twat. Charlie switched nipples and Sara pushed it into his mouth while she clamped her hands on the back of his head and pulled it to her.

"Ah, you're good at that Charlie," she said. "I'm supposed to be turning you on but you're getting me all wet."

After a few minutes of that and with her nipples hard as Super Balls Sara lowered herself and sat next to Charlie and put her hand on his cock.

"Ooh, Charlie, I think it's time let this monster out, don't you?"

He nodded. She unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. He lifted his butt slightly and slid his pants down and over his knees and she held his cock in her hand. She looked into his eyes.

Then Sara did something she had never done with any guy she'd ever met at the club. She put her lips on his and zoomed her tongue into his mouth.

They kissed with a locked, intense passion and Charlie put an arm around her and pulled her close. Their lips were meshed and their tongues explored new mouths and Sara was shocked not only by the fact she'd done it, but also by how long it went on and how much they both were into it. She'd been thinking about him the last few days and had hoped he'd come back. And she knew she would see him again after this night, but not at the club. She was going to be his lover. His mistress, his paramour, his concubine, his doxy, call it what you will. He might be married and almost as old as her father but she wanted to fuck him, and not just once, and not just in the backroom of a strip club.

"Damn, you're a good kisser," she said. Then she lowered her head into his lap and took his firm, rigid cock into her mouth.

Charlie was impressed by Sara's flexibility. Her butt was seated flat on the cushion next to him facing forward but her torso was twisted toward him and bent at the waist and her face was in his crotch with his dick in her mouth. Charlie massaged her shoulders and upper back as her head bobbed up and down sucking him. He tried to swing his meat into her in time with her movements.

It was almost like his brain was in a trance or he was having a dream or his dick was a character in a movie. This beautiful young lady who used to be his babysitter years ago was now sucking his dick. And she was damn good at it.

Sara wanted his cum, wanted to taste it and swallow it. If his wife wouldn't take care of him she would. She liked the feel of his hands roaming her flesh and the heat of his cock against her tongue and the walls of her mouth. His balls were now like acorns in her hand so she knew his horn was about to blow.

Charlie groaned loudly and deeply when he let it fly. His cock shot streams of his saved-up semen and Sara sucked it all into her lockjawed mouth. His groin vibrated throughout his eruptions but she held on until the ride was over and swallowed most of what he gave her. Finally she lifted her head and looked at him. They both smiled and Charlie pulled her head to his and kissed her and she sucked his tongue into her cum-glazed mouth.

"Damn, Charlie," she said, as she stood up.

"Damn, Scooter, uh sorry, I mean Sara," he said.

"You can call me Scooter if you like."

She kicked off her heels and then hopped up onto the cushioned bench and stood with her bare feet on either side of him and her cunt inches from his face. She looked down into his eyes.

"You like to eat pussy, Charlie?"

He nodded and croaked an 'Uh Huh'.

"Good," she said. "Eat mine." She put her glistening gash to his lips.

He licked her labia and sucked on her swollen clit. When she felt him tongue-fucking her liquid tunnel Sara humped his face up against the wall behind his head. He spread his hands around her buttocks as she fucked his face and squeezed her ass until he felt her butt flesh ooze between his fingers. Soon it was her turn to come.

"Oh Fuck, Charlie!"

She pounded his face harder with her groin and he dug his fingers into the crack of her ass for a better grip. Then, she came. Her cum rushed out of her onto Charlie's face, into his mouth and dripped from his chin. She leaned hard against him in case her legs buckled. She moaned as the waves flowed out of her.

In her days as a stripper as far as Sara had been willing to go with customers were hand jobs and the rare blow job if the guy was attractive and she was in the mood. She never kissed the customers. And she had never had an orgasm. Now with Charlie she'd done all of it. And she decided she was going for even more. She was going to fuck him too.

She lowered herself onto her knees facing him. Charlie kissed her with his mouth open and their tongues slithered through a long, slow dance.

"Fuck me, Charlie," Sara said softly.

Charlie nodded. He felt her fingers on his erected cock and her cunt lowered and surrounded it. Just like that he was balls-deep into her. She put her arms around his neck and moved her pussy up and down and squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles. Up and down, over and over, hugging his cock with her cunt, her dewy eyes locked onto his.

After a couple minutes of watching Sara bounce up and down Charlie took control. With his dick still embedded inside her he lifted her and pivoted their bodies around so her ass was on top of the seat back. He started fucking her up against the wall.

"Ugh...Ugh...Ugh," Sara grunted with each plunge of his cock into her. "Yes, Charlie. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Charlie banged her like he was beating on a bass drum. He felt her cunt tighten around his cock with every stroke. He was thinking that this was a cunt he could get used to.

Sara suddenly realized they were making a lot of noise. She was groaning as she was getting fucked and Charlie was pounding her back into the drywall behind her and the banquette was creaking along with them. She knew she would be taking a razzing from the girls because this was so out of character for her.

"I'm gonna come," Charlie hissed into her ear, slowing down a bit.

"Yes. Give it to me," Sara said, speeding them back up.

Charlie bellowed when he ejaculated his cream into her. As he was giving Sara the tail end of his load she moaned and bit him on the shoulder.

"I'm going to come again," she whispered.

Charlie held her quivering body as she came with a series of shaky, wet spasms. Once she was still he pulled his cock out of her and stood up. His pants were a twisted wreck around his ankles.

"So, Charlie, have you had enough Scooter Pie, or would you like to see me again?" Sara said as they dressed.

"I'd like to see you again," he said.

"Good, I'd like to see you too," she said. "But not here."

Sara reached into the small pocket of her wrap and pulled out a business card and handed it to him.

"My cell number is on this card," she said. "Call me."

Charlie looked at the card. "Human Services Counselor?" he said.

"Yeah. Fancy words for Social Worker."

"You're a Social Worker?"

"Yep, that's my day job. I work for the state. You didn't think I stripped for a living, did you?"

"I had no idea."

"I do this because the money's so good. Social work doesn't pay all that well. I'm also taking classes working on a masters degree."

"Wow, you are an impressive young lady," Charlie said, and felt like an old fart as soon as the words were out of his mouth.

"Thank you, Charlie," she said, and kissed him. "Wait till I get you in bed."

She said she had to get back to work and left. He promised to call. He went to the rest room. He settled up his tab. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

On the drive home he felt good from what had just happened but he also felt like a heel because he loved his wife and he had cheated on her. He didn't want to hurt Alex but he was already looking forward to getting another taste of Scooter Pie.

--

Alex continued to 'work late' one night a week at Justin's place. They had their routine down pat, the same night each week. Alex would show up at the same time, get undressed, neatly hang up her clothes and lie in his bed. They would kiss, then she'd suck some cock, get her pussy licked and get laid. They were usually done in an hour and a half.

That was the same night of the week that Charlie would 'work late' at Sara's apartment. He'd usually bug out of work a little early and go to Sara's place. She was usually dressed in something skimpy and sexy when he got there and had various oils and lotions and candles burning in her bedroom. They'd be naked in the bed in quick fashion and they would plunge right into some kind of kinky, savage sex which would lead to loud, ecstatic orgasms. Then as they lay in bed resting they would talk about anything and everything. Then they would gradually get back to kissing and fondling and licking and sucking and it would culminate in more conventional fucking and climaxes.

The first time at Sara's she spent the first half hour sucking on his balls and playing with his asshole. With his cock like a hot rod in her hand and his balls swiveling in her mouth Charlie ejaculated all over himself without even inserting it. Then she sat on his face until she came, sucked his cock, then fucked him.

The next week they did anal. The week after that Charlie got a blow job and a dildo up his ass at the same time. She licked his asshole; he licked hers. There were oily massages, slick bodies rubbing and hot candle wax sizzling on sweaty flesh. Every week was exciting and there was always a surprise.

But what Charlie began to treasure as much as the sex were their interludes. He enjoyed their conversations during the rest time between their opening and closing acts. She was so easy to talk to and not afraid to open up. Which helped him open up.

He learned that Sara had gone to college on a scholarship and had started stripping on the weekends for extra money. She graduated with honors and then came home and got the job as a social worker. The pay wasn't great so she got the job dancing at the club. She could make twice her social worker salary by stripping three shifts a week. She was working on a masters degree in Psychology. She was bisexual. Her last two sexual relationships before Charlie had been with women.

Charlie opened up to Sara quite a bit as well. Sara instinctively knew that his marriage must be on the fritz; she didn't think he would be coming to her apartment to fuck her once a week otherwise. After a couple months of their weekly trysts Charlie was holding Sara in his arm and her head was resting on his chest when he finally told her what she already knew.

"My wife is having an affair," he said.

"So? That's what you're doing," she said.

"Well, I mean she was having an affair before I ever came to your club."

"Is that why you're fucking me?" she asked.

There was an awkward silence while Charlie tried to figure out what to say.

"Uh, no," he said. "At least I don't think so. I only went to that club to celebrate a friend's birthday, not expecting to find a woman. Especially our old babysitter."

Sara squeezed Charlie's penis.

"What would she do if she knew about us, Charlie?"

"I don't know. Depends how guilty she feels about what she's been doing, I guess."

"Do you love her? Do you want to keep her?"

There was another uneasy pause as Charlie hesitated.

"Yes," he finally croaked.

"Does she feel the same way?"

"I really don't know."

Sara shifted her weight and looked at him. "May I make a suggestion? A couple suggestions, actually."

"Sure," he said.

"First, you need to find out. And we have to stop. And she has to stop. If she feels the same way you do then you both have to work together to fix what is broken. I remember you and Alex as a happy, beautiful couple. Do you want to get that back?"

"Yes, I do."

"Then you need to get busy. I like fucking you, Charlie, but I never expected it to last. I figured maybe you guys were through, but if you're not I don't want to be responsible for keeping you apart."

Charlie shook his head and laughed. He kissed her on the forehead.

"So this is what it's like to be in bed with a psychologist!" he laughed. "Constantly being analyzed."

"You should bring her to the club," Sara said.

"Yeah, right," Charlie said.

"No, I'm serious," she said. "It happens a lot. Couples are in a rut, they come in together, get a private show, watch each other getting off and then all of the sudden they're in love and fucking like rabbits again."

"You kidding me?"

"Nope."

Charlie was getting hard again. He kissed Sara, and she kissed him back, but in a way it was a kiss goodbye. He put his hand between her legs but she brushed it away.

"What's the matter? You got me horny for some more Scooter Pie."

"Go home, Charlie," she said. "Your anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. If you want to stay together, get to work. Bring her to the club and all three of us will get off."

--

Charlie got home earlier than usual. Alex was already home and settled on the sofa in the family room. She had a book in her hand, a drink on the table and a pot of chowder simmering on the stove.

Charlie didn't know that Alex had ended her affair the week before. She and Justin had been in mid-fuck in his bed when a crazy woman started banging on his front door and screaming and cursing. She was calling him a bastard and a liar and a shithead and a no-good prick loud enough for the whole building and half the neighborhood to hear. It couldn't be ignored and she wasn't going to stop. So they threw on some clothes and Justin answered the door. The woman ranted and raved and screamed at both of them, called Alex a slut and a whore and asked Justin if she was the other married cunt he was fucking. The woman picked up lamps and various items and started throwing them around the living room. Good old Justin had been screwing this woman every week on a different night. Alex told Justin to go fuck himself and got out of there pretty damn quick before the cops showed up.

Charlie walked into the family room and sat on a chair facing his wife.

"You're home already. You didn't have to work late?"

"No. Hopefully I won't have to put in the extra hours for a while," Alex said.

Charlie nodded his head. "What are you reading?" he asked.

"Library book," she said. "An old Pat Conroy."

"Ah. So," he said, and cleared his throat. "Tell me something. Did you end it, or did he?"

Alex's face shriveled and saddened and she exploded into tears. She sobbed uncontrollably for several minutes and cried 'I'm so sorry' and 'I hate myself' a couple dozen times. When her weeping was reduced to a whimper Charlie got up and sat beside her on the sofa. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. Her tears soaked into his shirt.

"It's okay," he said.

"No, it isn't," she said. "I'm such a tramp."

"You are not," he said. "You made a mistake. Everybody does."

"How did you know?"

"It was a hunch. Things have been off between us for a while, we've been kind of distant, you were coming home late. It added up."

"I'm so sorry, Charlie. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Do you still love me?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," Alex said, and sat up and looked at him. "You still love me, don't you?"

"Yes, very much. And I don't want to lose you."

They kissed. It was a kiss like they hadn't shared for a while and their tongues loitered in their mouths.

"I haven't exactly been an angel lately either," Charlie said.

They proceeded to have one of the most intimate conversations they'd had in years. There was plenty of pain to go around for both of them but as they cleansed their consciences they opened the doors to a fresh start.

Alex told Charlie about how it had started. Justin was young and handsome and he would come into the office and hit on her. She was now in her forties and it felt good to be wanted by a guy still in his twenties. She had been flattered but still turned him down many times. Until one time she said okay, she'd have a drink with him after work. And one thing led to another and they were having an affair. It really meant nothing and wasn't meant to last. And then she finds out the son-of-a-bitch is fucking at least one other married woman at the same time.

Charlie told Alex about the birthday party for Karl. They'd taken him to a strip club because Karl is into that scene. They hung out a while and as they were leaving he'd noticed that the dancer that had just come on stage looked familiar but he could not recall from where or when he knew her. Then it came to him. He went back on his own, the first time he'd ever set foot in a place like that without a group of guys. He talked to her. It wasn't intended, but it happened.

"You had an affair with a stripper? And it's somebody you knew? Who is this chick?" Alex asked.

"It's somebody we both know," Charlie said.

"Huh? Who is it?"

"I'm not going to tell you. But I will show you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I want to take you to the club. She'll dance for us. You know, a private show."

"Are you crazy?"

"Still crazy after all these years," he said. "About you."

They kissed again, another soft, long one. Charlie loved feeling and tasting her mouth again.

"Will you go with me?"

"You mean you're really not going to tell me who it is?"

"I want you to see her do her thing. You won't believe it."

Alex smiled and shook her head.

"Well, since we are being so open and close tonight, I don't want to have an argument. So I guess I will go," she said. She smiled and hugged him close.

"How long has it been since we made love on a couch?" Charlie asked, after a moment of silence.

"God, I don't know," Alex laughed. "Years."

They were soon making out and their clothing came off a piece at a time. Then they were naked and their clothes were in a heap on the wood floor and they had sex on the sofa. Although it may have lacked the kinky wildness Charlie had enjoyed lately, it felt like a long-awaited welcome-home party to him. He luxuriated in the familiar smell of Alex and the taste and feel of her skin and her curves and her sweaty flesh and the piquancy of her pussy and the snugness of her lips around his cock, and remembered all the reasons he'd fallen in love with her twenty-some years before.

--

The next day Charlie called Sara and set up a private party for the three of them.

"Are you looking forward to it, Charlie?"

"Yes, very much so."

"Is Alex looking forward to it?"

"I think so. I hope so."

"I hope so too. Because I am."

--

"What should I wear?" Alex had asked Charlie.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers