Scooter Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you like. Wear something sexy and comfortable," he answered.

It was Friday after work. Charlie came home and grabbed a beer and waited for Alex as she showered and changed clothes. Charlie was not disappointed when she appeared. She had on her sexy black dress that showed off her long legs and slim physique and its low-cut top did the same for her top half. The soft, black fabric subtly outlined the perky contour of her bra-less tits.

"Damn, I think I might have to cancel tonight. Stay home and rip your clothes off!" Charlie said, as he took her into his arms. She smelled great. It was a fruity fragrance he'd given her on her last birthday.

"Uh uh, down boy, that'll have to wait till we get back. I'm too curious about what you have in store for us," she said.

"I don't know exactly what is in store for us, but I don't think we'll be disappointed," he said.

They were rather subdued during the drive to the club and Alex seemed concerned when they crossed into the older, seedier part of the city.

"Where are you taking me?"

"We're almost there," Charlie said. "Just relax."

--

They walked into the club hand-in-hand and stopped just inside the door to survey the place. The joint was already jumping with the Friday after-work crowd. Most tables were filled and music was cranking. They found seats at the bar and Charlie ordered a beer for himself and a white wine for Alex. He mentioned to the bartender that they had a reservation for the back room, and gave him his name.

On the stage before them a skinny girl was almost down to her birthday suit. She didn't have much up top but had a nice ass and was swinging it pretty good. She seemed to take special notice of Alex, and was looking right at her and smiling when she peeled off her thong. She started humping in their direction with her naked snatch and then spread it open for them with her fingers.

"Oh My God!" Alex said.

The girl turned around and jutted her ass out in their direction and winked her asshole at them a few times.

"Oh My God!" Alex said again.

A young redhead tapped Charlie on the shoulder and said to follow her. They grabbed their drinks and were led through the door and down the hall to the same private room he'd been to previously. Candles emanated a soft glow around the room and soft, swampy music was playing.

"Have a seat, make yourselves comfortable. Lexi will be with you shortly," Redhead said. "Enjoy."

"Lexi?" Alex whispered, as they sat in the banquette.

"Sexy Lexi," Charlie said. "Stage name."

"This is so weird," she said. She sat close and hugged his arm.

"Just relax, go with it. You look fucking great. You already had the dancer on the stage hot for you."

"Oh, please..."

"I'm serious."

The door opened and Sara walked in and across the small room. She turned the music up slightly and turned to face them. She wore a turquoise wrap that was layered around her lean, foxy bod. She kicked off her heels. Barefoot, she stepped forward and linked an arm around the pole in the center of the room and faced them.

"Hi Charlie. Hi Alex," Sara said.

"Scooter?" Alex blurted, and turned to her husband. "You had an affair with Scooter?"

"She sent me home to you, Honey."

"I had to. He loves you, Alex. He told me so."

Scooter spun around the pole a couple times and then acrobatically leaped up feet first and scissored her legs around the pole and twirled around upside down before throwing her legs over her head and landing upright on her feet, facing them.

"You didn't come here tonight to see me hump a pole, did you?" Scooter said. She stood immediately in front of them as she shucked the wrap off of her body and tossed it at the pole. She wore a short, silky black skirt and a silky black bra.

"Who wants a lap dance?" she said.

"Charlie," Alex said.

"Are you going to watch, Alex? Or are you going to participate?"

"I like to watch," Alex said.

Scooter sidled over directly in front of Alex. "Do me favor, would you? Unbutton my skirt."

She turned to her left. There were three small buttons on her right hip. Alex looked at Scooter tentatively and then leaned forward, unbuttoned the skirt and handed it to her. A flimsy black thong barely covered her sex. Scooter tossed the skirt at the pole and climbed up onto Charlie's lap facing him and rubbed his cock with her pussy and thrust her breasts in his face.

Charlie's cock was hard and he pushed it into Sara's grinding groin as he sucked on her pierced nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. She held his head in her hands as she fed him tit. Soon the bra was drenched so he slid it aside and took nipple and gold ring into his mouth. Alex watched in awe as her husband sucked like a thirsty camel on the stripper's tits.

"Ooh, that feels good, Charlie," Sara said.

She leaned toward Alex with her arm around Charlie's head. Her other hand went onto the seat on the other side of Alex for support.

"Unhook me, Alex."

Alex reached behind Sara and unhooked her bra. She threw it in the direction of the pole.

"Thank you," Sara said to Alex. Then she kissed her.

Alex hesitated at first but Sara's tongue was forceful and she opened her mouth to accept it. She was not accustomed to kissing other women and had not come to the club expecting to be french-kissing their old baby-sitter, but watching her husband sucking this attractive young woman's tits had been a turn-on.

"Don't be shy, Alex," Sara said. "You look way too fucking hot to be shy." They kissed again.

This time there was no hesitation. Alex went with it, her lips eagerly opened for business and her tongue twirled in Sara's mouth. With a mouthful of nipple and gold Charlie watched them and tried not to smile.

Alex put her arm around Sara and rubbed her back as they kissed. Charlie played with the thong strap that was sunken in the crack of Sara's ass. He put his other hand between her legs. Her thong was damp. Sara arced her cunt into his hand.

Charlie stopped sucking tit long enough to pull Sara's thong down to her knees. She was now naked in their laps. He inserted two fingers into her pussy and two fingers into her asshole and started finger-fucking her from both directions. It was easy because her asshole had already been lubed. Sara moaned but kept kissing his wife. He went back to tit sucking.

"Ah, Charlie's in my ass already," Sara said, and gnashed her asshole on his fingers. "Your husband loves my ass." Then she slid the straps of Alex's dress off of her shoulders so her tits were exposed.

Alex jabbered a squeaky sigh when Sara licked her naked nipple, and then another when she sucked it into her mouth. Charlie took his left hand away from Sara's crotch and scooted himself closer to Alex and as soon as he was close enough his wife sucked his tongue into her mouth. All three bodies were a leaning, twisted form on the bench: Charlie passionately kissing his wife while she was having her tits sucked by a foxy young lady who had his fingers up her ass. Meanwhile, Charlie's compacted swollen dick was dying to get out of his pants.

Sara's lips and tongue and teeth paraded over Alex's nipples, which were now hardened nuggets in her mouth. She put her hand between her legs and up under her dress and found that Alex's panties were wet.

"Ooh, somebody's ready," Sara said. She scooted down onto her knees in front of the seat.

She lifted the hem of the dress up, yanked Alex's soaked panties to the side and licked her drippy twat.

"Oh My God!" Alex slurred, with her husband's mouth covering hers.

Sara drove her whole face into Alex's gash, ramming her tongue into her open bowl and chomping on her ripe tamale. Alex leaned her cunt toward the source of her pleasure.

Charlie had his wife's tongue in his mouth and her breast in his hand when he felt Sara's hand start rubbing his inflated cock. It was time to let his horse out of the barn. He unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. His cock sprung out and upward like the needle on a magnetic compass six blocks from the North Pole. Sara stroked it as she continued chowing down on Alex's saturated muff. Alex put her hand on Sara's and they jerked him together.

Alex's body shimmied and she emitted a shrill moan.

"Oh, shit!" she said.

"What's the matter?" Charlie asked.

"I'm going to come."

Sara gave Alex's clit several solid sucks before she sprayed. Charlie felt his wife's hand tighten around his cock as she came, and she moaned and her body shook as her pussy unleashed. Her cum covered Sara's face in a gush like Charlie couldn't recall.

"Oh, God, Scooter, I'm sorry," Alex said.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? That was fantastic, that's what we're here for. What's wrong, don't you do girls?"

"I do now," Alex said, and pulled Sara's head up to hers and kissed her like it was the most natural thing she'd ever done. Charlie watched their long kiss, and his boner, with Alex's hand still wrapped around it, waited patiently.

"You and me are having all the fun," Sara said. "Wanna suck some cock?"

Alex said yes and they both got up and yanked off Charlie's pants and shoes. Then they knelt on the floor in front of him. His cock stood erect like a guided missile ready to blast off.

Sara was first. She licked his shaft and took his cock into her mouth, then Alex took a turn, and they went back and forth a few times. Then Sara took the whole damn thing into her mouth and throat.

"Oh, wow," Alex said when his cock disappeared. Then she took his cock and did almost as well, took most of it before she gagged.

Charlie sat back moaning and groaning as Alex sucked his cock and Sara teabagged his balls. He knew he would come in a New York Minute and he did. He shot his load into Sara's mouth, and she held on for all of it, and then with a mouthful kissed Alex and jettisoned her tongue into her mouth. He smiled at the sight of his wife and his ex-mistress french-kissing with his cum seeping from between their lips.

His cock didn't get much of a break, though. Charlie ate a couple pussies and then he was able to stick his dick into both as well as the girls sat side-by-side making out. And the grand finale was sublime. He fucked his wife doggy-style while she had her face in Sara's crotch eating Scooter Pie. Sara just looked at him with a dreamy smile on her face until she came.

--

When the show was over Sara kissed them both goodbye, picked up her clothing and was gone. Charlie and Alex took a couple minutes to get dressed and then both went to the restrooms. Their plumbing had a few leaks.

On the drive home they held hands; They couldn't remember the last time they'd done that. Back at the house they showered together; They couldn't remember the last time they'd done that. And they fucked in the shower; They couldn't remember when they'd last done that, either.

They drank wine and ordered Chinese food to be delivered. As they ate dinner they talked about their night. Charlie told her how turned-on he had been watching her getting it on with Sara, kissing and eating pussy. Alex said she got off on seeing him fucking and eating Sara, too. Charlie asked her if she'd like to do it again sometime. She said maybe she would.

They went to bed horny as hell. Alex had some unfinished business. She wanted to give her ass to Charlie just like Sara had.

--

Sara had been right. Their crazy three-way night had ignited their sex life to a new pinnacle. They were both thankful to have each other back. No sneaking around, no lies, no pretending. Alex had a fresh, new desire to suck Charlie's cock and take it up the ass. Charlie wanted to fuck her, eat her pussy and lick her ass all the time. They were hungry for each other again. They made plans.

But Alex took something else away from that night, too. Sex with Sara had been brand new and exciting. Her orgasm when Sara was going down on her was one of the most explosive ones she'd ever had. And eating her pussy! It was her first time but she knew what to do. And she wanted to do it some more. She could close her eyes and breathe in and smell Sara's delicious cunt.

Over the following weeks Charlie and Alex were insatiable, sex became part of their day, like eating dinner or brushing their teeth. But Alex was checking out other women too, watching them, taking in their curves, wondering what it would be like with them. Would they be up for it? But she wouldn't know how to approach it and she didn't want to have a secret affair with a woman. No, if she was going to fuck women, it would have to be with Charlie. Or at least with his consent.

--

Their lines of communication had never been better. Alex and Charlie had both briefly strayed, but they had come back together stronger than ever. Their sex was more intense and more often than ever, and they agreed that their experience with Sara was monumental in contributing to their newfound togetherness and might even have saved their marriage. They agreed they should come up with a way to show their gratitude.

"She's a hell of a social worker, in more ways than one," Charlie had said.

Alex couldn't shake the memory of the excitement she'd felt when Sara was licking her and eating her and sucking her and the sudden fierceness with which she had come. She knew she had to get another woman down there. She wanted some pussy and found herself checking out women she'd see everyday.

For their anniversary Alex and Charlie went away for a week to a resort down by the coast. Celebrating twenty years of a successful marriage...except for a few weeks there when they both went sideways before getting back on track. Whenever they weren't in the room fucking they were out by the pool or in the lounge or on the grounds where they would be checking out all the women. Alex was starting to get cross-eyed from staring at so many crotches.

The next week Alex called Sara's cell phone. It went to voicemail so she left a message asking her to call. The next day Sara called back. They said their hellos and then Alex got to the purpose of her call.

"Sara, I called to say 'Thank You'. Charlie and I agree that the night with you was amazing and has had a profound effect on both of us. We might have lost our way a little bit but we are back on track now, much thanks to you. We are so close again, in and out of bed."

"That's good, glad to hear it," Sara said.

"Anyway, we'd like to take you out to dinner. To stay in touch, and to say Thank You."

"Oh, Alex, that's not necessary."

"But we'd like to. To express our gratitude. You helped to save our marriage, we believe that. And if we can ever do anything to repay you, you just have to ask and we will be happy to."

There was a pause on the line while Sara hesitated, thinking about the invitation. There had been recent changes in her life that Alex didn't know about.

"Okay, let's." Sara said. "I'd love to." She was thinking it might be a good time to ask them to return the favor if they were serious about it.

"Great!" Alex said enthusiastically. "It will be nice to see you again."

They set the date for two weeks hence.

--

Charlie had made a reservation at a riverfront restaurant that was highly-rated and known for steaks and seafood. Alex wore her hottest, sexiest jumpsuit that showed off her cleavage and her shape, hoping Sara would notice. She had no idea how the night was going to turn out, but if the opportunity for another threesome presented itself, she would be ready.

Alex and Charlie got there early and were seated at a choice booth with a river view. They told the server they were waiting on one more and ordered drinks. They had just taken their first sips of their cocktails when Sara entered the room.

She looked different than she had at the strip club, but stunning nonetheless. Tight black skirt, red silky top that clung to her, golden-brown legs with well-defined calves. Her blond hair had a new wave and was freshly-cut, barely reaching her chin.

Alex was relieved when Sara didn't hesitate to immediately embrace and kiss them both before taking her seat and ordering a gin tonic. There was small talk at first: You look great, so do you, how have you been, this place is great, thanks for coming, thanks for having me, etc. The server returned and they ordered a second round and placed their dinner orders. Then Sara redirected the conversation.

"I quit stripping," Sara said.

Alex and Charlie's eyes popped and their jaws dropped. They were too surprised to say anything.

"There's a man in my life," Sara continued. "Or back in my life, I should say. An old boyfriend from college, we went together for two years. Arlo. Very good relationship, we loved each other. But he had a little problem with the bi- thing, which he's gotten past, but he had a bigger problem with my stripping. We broke up. He graduated and went off to medical school.

"The night the three of us shared at the club, that was a first for me. I know I was a stripper for several years, but I was not a whore. All I ever did were lap dances and hand jobs. Until that night with you two, I had never kissed a man or a woman from the club, I had never fucked a man or a woman from the club, and I had never had an orgasm with a man or woman from the club."

Sara drained her gin and tonic. The refills came and no one spoke while they waited.

"I learned something from you that night. I was turned on and I went with it. But the sex was only part of it. I was turned on because you two were so into each other. I remembered how hot and happy you looked when I used to babysit for you. And you went through a rough patch but Charlie didn't hesitate when I asked him if he loved you and wanted to keep you, and that night it was obvious how much you love and care about each other. I admired it and I envied it. But it inspired me. After that night I thought about Arlo and what we once had, and whether we could still have it. I got up the nerve and contacted him. He still loves me. I still love him."

Sara paused and sipped her fresh drink. Charlie and Alex were speechless.

"So anyway," Sara continued. "You said that if there was anything you could do for me, to ask, right?"

Alex said yes, that was true, and Charlie echoed her.

"Here's the thing," Sara said, and took another sip. "As I said, Arlo's okay with me being bi-, in fact he'd like to see me with another woman, and participate. We've talked about bringing another woman into our bed. And now, Arlo is very bi-curious himself; and I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing him with another man...and participating, which would mean bringing another man into our bed.

So I thought, why not kill two birds with one stone? Four way, full swap. But it would have to be with a couple we are attracted to and can trust. That's where you two come in."

Sara sat back while she let those last words sink in. She looked across the table. Alex had a shy, subtle smile on her face. Charlie looked like a deer in the headlights. Alex turned to Charlie.

"I'd be up for it. What do you think, Hon," she said. She was thinking about getting into Sara's knickers again, not to mention the bonus action.

"I don't know..." he said slowly.

"What's the matter, Charlie?" Sara said softly. "Think of the possibilities. You'd get to see me and Alex going at it again, I know that turns you on. I get hot just thinking about it. And you would be able to have your way with two foxy ladies at the same time, right Alex?"

"Right. Sounds like a hot time to me. Charlie gets to watch his wife with another woman; I get to watch my husband with another man." She squeezed his hand under the table.

"I don't know," Charlie said again. "I don't know anything about that..."

"What's the big deal, Charlie?" Sara cooed, leaning close. "Just go with it. Arlo just wants to see what it's like to suck a cock, Charlie. You let me suck it, Alex sucks it."