Scooter Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but that's a little different."

"What's the difference? If it feels good, who cares? You got turned on watching Alex and me. Now you have a chance to turn us on."

"Why don't we do this," Alex said. "Why don't you and Arlo come over to our house. We'll relax, have a couple drinks, meet Arlo and see what happens."

They agreed to the plan and scheduled the get-together for the following Saturday evening. Alex figured she had nearly a week to get Charlie primed and ready.

They said goodnight in the parking lot. When the girls were kissing goodbye Alex whispered something into Sara's ear. "Don't worry, I'll work on him," she said.

--

When they got home and inside their front door Alex kissed Charlie and told him to go get naked and lie on the bed. She said she was going to give him a blowjob and would be there in a minute.

She went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She pulled out the crisper drawer and found a large, even-shaped zucchini, eight inches long. She went to the bedroom. She could hear Charlie peeing in the master bathroom so she put the squash on the end table, undressed and lay on the bed. Charlie was naked when he came out of the bathroom and got into bed beside her. Immediately they started kissing and Alex's hand made a beeline for Charlie's cock. She massaged his balls and lightly caressed his dick and within a minute he was rock-solid.

"I'm going down on you now," she said. "Watch."

Down she went. She kissed it, licked it and took it in her mouth. She stuck her finger in her pussy and swished it around, then glided it into his asshole. She sucked him as she reamed him from behind.

Charlie moaned and swung his meat into her mouth in sync with the finger throbbing his ass. After a couple minutes of moaning and boning Charlie came, and Alex sucked it in as it pressured its way out of him.

Alex lay back beside him and reached for the zucchini.

"What's that for?" Charlie asked.

"Practice," she said.

She lowered it to her pussy and jammed it inside. She stroked it in and out of her a number of times, sighing with each plunge. Then she took it out, raised it to her face and sucked the length of it into her mouth, in then out, several times. Charlie watched her with a smirk on his face. She rammed it back into her twat and spun it around, getting it good and wet and funky. She handed it to Charlie.

"You try it," she said.

He laughed but went along. He sucked a couple inches into his mouth and pulled it out. Alex egged him on and he did it again, then again. He had a big mouth so most of the zucchini had disappeared behind his lips.

"Oh, that's hot. You're going to do fine," she said.

She lowered it again to her pussy and shoved it in several inches. The bulk of the veggie protruded from her twat.

"Turn me on, Charlie," she said. "Suck it. Take it out with your teeth."

Charlie shook his head and laughed. She pushed him in that direction. He swiveled down and around so his face was between her thighs and looked up at her and laughed again.

"Go ahead," Alex said. "Make my day."

She watched Charlie open his mouth wide and wrap his lips around her ripe appendage, and smiled. She was already looking forward to Saturday night.

*****