Scoring With Your Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their moans filled the silence again in an instant. Sharp, high, breathly, not like the long, drawn-out, full-lunged moan they had shared in the first climax. This was ball-slapping, pussy-puddling, sweat-bearing, hair-messing, raw sex. The way now opened, Megan was free to use what power she had to really, truly fuck Anne. She gnawed hungrily at the neared muscle of her hamstrings, eyes darting across every feature of the big girl's body- bouncing breasts, lust-addled ahegao, flexing and dripping pussy, tensing abs bulging as they were filled from within with huge horse cock. And at the crest of each thrust, Anne's muscles fluttered. Megan's cock didn't just touch her womb, it made love to it. It hurt like hell, but it was so sensitive, each painful beat sent a wave of pleasure through her core. She didn't even know this feeling riding her biggest dildo. Anne's cock was a class all its own.

Their pace gradually picked up. The cabinet creaked under Anne's weight, rocked back and forth by Megan's increasingly easy back-and-forth. The huge muscle girl's insides were well and truly gaped now, growing accustomed to the stretch they were getting. The pain was fading for her, making way for pure bliss, and she made that clear with the way she wailed without the slightest restraint. It didn't get better than this.

Megan came first again, pulling herself flush against Anne's hips, her slim muscles flexing visibly as she hugged her thigh for dear life. Her cock twitched and spurted deeeeep inside, basting her depths with another fresh helping of Megan batter. She didn't stop there though, Anne was hot as hell and she deserved to get off too. Her abs and legs were screaming at her, but she was going to make her roommate cum as hard as she did!

Fortunately, she did not have to wait long. Anne was so thoroughly barraged by pleasure that she didn't have a snowball's chance in hell to hold back her oncoming thunderclap. Her leg tightened against Megan, making the girl grunt as she was squeezed tight. But that was nothing compared to the way her pussy clamped down. Megan gasped, eyes rolling back and jaw tightening as she felt her thick cock get compressed by the powerhouse pussy it was buried in. She was locked- she couldn't move no matter how hard her tired flanks tried to pull. But she didn't have to, Anne was cumming and cumming explosively. Her muscles swelled and bulged, the drawing threatening to rip apart as she gripped the edge. Her pussy squeezed so hard, the smaller girl could see her outer lips contracting around the base of her dick. She almost came again.

And then it was over. Completely nerveless, Anne crashed to the floor. Someone screamed downstairs. Megan was dragged along with her and landed tangled under her leg. But she was happy stuck there, dick still inside a pussy- the only pussy it was likely ever to fit- and letting her sore and tired muscles recover. She was going to have abs of her own if she topped Anne often, but she was too tired to laugh at the thought, or even to give it much thought. It was all she could do to straighten herself up a little and cuddle herself into the crook of Anne's huge, powerful embrace.

"Nnnnight~" Anne moaned, lazily wrapping an arm around her small cinnamon roll of a roomie.

"N-night," Megan answered back breathlessly. It was only around 4 in the afternoon, but clearly they both needed a nap. And for the first time in about a month, both girls felt really satisfied. For the first time since that first hot night, they thought maybe they could go about the rest of the evening normally, not having sex. The fire was quenched. For now, of course. Tomorrow was another day.

12