Scorpions Kiss

Story Info
A great weekend, interrupted.
4.1k words
3.34
24.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers

It was, Byron Avery decided, a perfect day.

He checked the steaks on the grill. Satisfied they were a perfect medium rare; he took them up, putting them on a nearby paper platter to rest.

"Steaks are done," he called out to the woman preparing a salad at the picnic table a few yards away.

"Great! I'm starving," Ellie Bell said with a grin. "The salad is ready too. Why don't you pour us some wine and we'll eat."

Ellie wore a simple pair of blue jean short shorts with a bright yellow bikini top. Neither did much to hide her slim figure. Byron took a moment to admire her muscular legs, full rounded bottom, and smallish, but firm, breasts. Her nipples made tiny points in the thin material of the bikini top and Byron let his gaze linger on them for a moment. When his eyes finally flicked up to her face she had a bemused smile on her lips, but she just winked at him. He gazed into her steel grey eyes. Her short black hair did not cover her perfect ears. She had high cheeks and her small round nose was so cute sitting above her full red lips. She was the epitome of a tomboy but no one that knew her doubted that she was all woman. Playful, mischievous, and sexy was how Byron would describe her.

Byron chuckled. She had caught him staring, but it didn't bother her. That was one of the things that had attracted him to her from the start. He retrieved the wine from the ice chest and poured two glasses, taking them to her once they were full. Handing Ellie her drink, Byron leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Wrapping her arms around him, she returned his kiss with ardor; pressing her tongue past his lips. Her leg slipped up around his, pulling his hips to her, grinding against him. He used his free hand to touch her hip, sliding it up slowly over her bare abdomen to cup her breast. Moaning into his mouth, she brought her empty hand to the back of his head, letting her fingers entwine with his hair as their kiss grew more passionate.

When at last the kiss ended, they both smiled at each other. Then Ellie turned to get paper plates from a basket sitting on the table.

"Get the steaks before they get cold," she said as she began to serve the salad.

Byron brought the steaks to the table, putting one on each plate. They sat, side by side, and Ellie cut into her steak with a smile as the meat's warm red juice glistened.

"Cooked perfectly!" she exclaimed,

"I cook to please."

"And you are so good at cooking. And kissing and fucking," she teased.

"You bring out the best in me," Byron grinned.

"Mmm. I want the best of you inside me." Ellie reached down between his legs and grabbed his semi-hard cock.

"Anytime, anywhere," Byron laughed watching Ellie take another bite of steak with her hand still on his crotch.

"Well, let's finish eating first. I'd hate to waste this wonderful steak." Ellie released him but licked her lips seductively.

He loved her lips. So soft and full, they fit her thin pixie face perfectly. His gaze drifted down to her chest again. The kiss had perked her nipples up even more than before and they were now clearly visible beneath the bikini top. As he gazed, mesmerized by her breasts, she reached up behind her neck and pulled the string holding her top up. Letting it drop she exposed both of her breasts to him.

"Do you like that better?" she asked with a laugh.

"Very much! God! Your tits are so beautiful."

"And I always thought you just liked my pussy."

"Mmm, I like that too!"

"What is Janet doing tonight?" Ellie asked switching the conversation to Byron's wife.

"She and Jon are going to 'A Doll's House' at the Watertower theatre tonight."

"Jon, he's that chemist she's been seeing lately, right?"

"Yeah, they've dated a few times. She spent the night with him last Friday; says he's a good lover."

"I bet not as good as you." Ellie leaned into him, kissing him on the lips.

Byron kissed her back, playfully running his hand up to her bare breasts. There weren't any other campers nearby so he wasn't' worried about her nudity, not that it would have stopped her had there been, unless children were around.

"So what is your husband doing tonight?" Byron asked turning her question around on her.

She shrugged. "Ron is probably fucking that bitch secretary of his. He is out of town again."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Byron knew Ellie's husband travelled a lot, and it was just over a year ago that he'd confessed to Ellie that he was having an affair with his personal assistant. That had been the catalyst for Ellie to call him. They'd been friends for a while and had done some playful flirting but it had never gone beyond that. Ellie knew of his open marriage but she'd always refused to cheat on Ron. That changed with Ron's confession and subsequent refusal to end the affair.

Ron knew about Byron. Byron wouldn't sleep with another man's wife behind his back, but Ron's continued affair was, in Byron's opinion, tacit approval for Ellie to have her own fun. Still, Ellie's anger made the situation less than optimal.

"It's okay. Better actually. Now I have you and Janet, so he can fuck Brenda all he wants. I don't care anymore." Her tone belied her words and the hurt showed in her eyes.

Their plates were empty so Byron collected them and then stuffed them down in the trash sack they had brought. He finished tidying up quickly while she sat staring blankly into the trees. Coming up behind her, he put his hands on her shoulders, rubbing gently. Bending down he kissed her neck and she leaned her head to the side giving him room.

"Mmm, that's nice," she purred.

He slipped a hand down her chest to cup her breast, letting his thumb graze her nipple. With a soft moan she pressed her shoulders back shoving her breasts into his hand. He ran his other hand down to her other breast. He knew she had very sensitive nipples and loved to have them played with. Continuing to nibble on her neck just below her ear, he caressed her breasts, using his thumbs to stimulate her, now very erect, nipples.

"If you keep doing this, I'm going to take you into the tent and fuck your brains out," she moaned out.

"Promise?"

She pulled away, turning her face to him. She was flushed and breathing rapidly. She smiled at him as she reached up to pull his face down to hers. Kissing deeply, their tongues entwined as lust fueled their passion.

"Come on. I need your cock." Standing up she took his hand and led him into their tent.

Two sleeping bags, zipped together to form one large bag, lay open on the floor of the tent. As soon as they were inside they removed their boots and socks and then Ellie dropped to her knees urgently opening Byron's shorts. Pulling his semi-hard cock out, she took the knob into her mouth gently sucking on his hardening shaft. Her tongue playfully ran around the knob as she did causing Byron to give a long moan.

"Fuck, you suck cock so fucking good."

Ellie pulled back. "You say the sweetest things," she laughed and then took his cock back into her mouth, sucking the head tight again.

Byron laughed at her sarcasm, putting his hands on the back of her head he gently guided her deeper onto his cock.

"You know you like being called a cock sucking slut. Now suck my cock, slut. Suck it so good." Byron closed his eyes, relishing the pleasure Ellie was giving him.

Ellie used one hand to fondle his balls as she took his cock halfway into her mouth. It was all she'd ever managed before her gag reflex kicked in and she hated gagging. With her lips tight around his shaft, her teeth barely grazed his sensitive skin as she bobbed up and down his cock, fucking him with her mouth.

The feel of her mouth on his cock was exquisite. Tender lips, hard teeth, and her amazing tongue combined to push him to the edge of cumming, but he resisted. Holding himself in check, he enjoyed the feel of her mouth until he worried he couldn't hold back anymore and then he gently pushed her away.

"I want to eat your pussy," he said with a smile as he slipped his shirt over his head.

"I'll never turn that down." Ellie grinned up at him and then moved to lie on the soft sleeping bags. She quickly peeled off her shorts. Spreading her legs, she smiled up at him invitingly.

Moving between her legs, Byron put them over his shoulders kissing his way down her thigh. He stopped before he got to her sex, instead moving to the other thigh, kissing his way down again. This time when his lips got near her pussy, he paused and gently blew across her engorged lips.

"I thought you were going to eat me, not blow on me," Ellie giggled as she grabbed the back of his head and roughly forced his mouth to her glistening sex.

Byron let her direct where she wanted his mouth, using his tongue and lips to stimulate her wet pussy. She kept him away from her clit for a while, instead guiding him to lick and suck on her swollen inner labia. Taking his time, he let her pleasure grow. As her nectar flowed into his mouth, tasting slightly sweet with a hint of musk, he concentrated on pleasing her, arousing her. He always loved the way she tasted, similar to his wife's taste but subtly different. Moving more, her hips began to push up against every stroke of his tongue. Finally, he moved his attention to her clit. Taking her nub into his mouth, he sucked as his tongue flicked over the end.

Her moans encouraged him as did her hands, now holding his head tight to her pussy. Slipping his long middle finger into her sex, he fucked her as he sucked on her clit. Arching her back she pressed up into him and grunted.

"Guh, guh, fuck, so fucking good. Yeah! Fuck! Oh Fucking fuck fuck!" Her body shook and Byron had to rise up on his knees to follow her pussy with his mouth as she arched her hips high into the air. Thirty seconds or so later she collapsed and lay there panting, pushing his head away from her. He moved from between her legs and lay beside her.

"God! How do you do that to me every damned time? Do you know that Ron hasn't made me cum. Not once in five years." Ellie turned on her side to face him. "I'm going to divorce the sorry sack of shit. I talked to a lawyer on Wednesday." She paused. "I'm not going to try to take him to the cleaners or anything. I want half the liquid assets. He can have the house and his pickup. I'll take my little Accord. My lawyer said that with no kids involved it should be easy."

"I'm sorry Ellie," Byron said with real sympathy in his voice. "I really am."

"Don't be. It's for the best and I'll still have you and Janet, right?"

"You know we won't desert you." Byron reached over and stroked his hand down her face, bringing a soft smile to her lips.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you until you cum deep in my hungry little pussy," Ellie grinned as she spoke.

Shoving him onto his back she quickly straddled him, lowering her breasts to his mouth. His flaccid cock sprang to life, quickly growing hard behind her tight ass as she sat on his torso and gave him her tits. He could feel her wet pussy on his groin, her juices making his skin slick. Slowly she slid backwards, forcing his throbbing cock down as she moved. He could feel her pussy wetting his shaft. He looked into her eyes. Sadness and lust battled behind her gaze and the love he felt for her grew.

Her vagina reached the head of his cock and he felt himself enter her. Her eyes widened just a little, like they always did when they fucked. She rose up a little, moving forward, bringing his cock with her until his shaft stood straight up, still with just the knob inside her sex. She looked at him and smiled and then she dropped her hips down, impaling herself on his shaft.

At first she just sat there, her kegel muscles slowly clenching and releasing around his cock. It felt truly amazing. Their eyes were locked, but neither said anything. Slowly she began to rise and fall on his cock. At first she only moved a few inches, but soon she was rising until only the head of his cock was in her and then she would drop down, taking all of him inside her.

He reached up and pulled her down to kiss her on the lips. Their tongues entwined. Byron reached up and took her left breast into his hand, pinching her nipple and rolling it between his thumb and finger. Ellie threw her head back and moaned. He thrust up into her as she dropped down again and they quickly found their rhythm. Pressure began to build in his balls and he knew he was close to cumming, but he forced himself back down to prolong the pleasure of having Ellie fuck him.

Suddenly a sharp pain struck his scrotum, as if someone had stabbed him in the balls with a burning hot ice pick. He howled and tried to force Ellie off of him, but she clung to him tightly, not letting go and not stopping. Another sharp pain hit him and this time he threw Ellie off and grabbed for his crotch. Ellie rolled onto her side, eyes and mouth wide open.

"Fuck!" Byron exclaimed pushing himself up the sleeping bag.

There, right where his balls had been was a silver dollar sized scorpion. Ellie saw it at almost the same time that Byron did. He grabbed a hiking boot from beside the sleeping bag and brought it down on the nasty bug, but the padding of the bag and the natural toughness of the scorpion resulted in the arachnid not being squashed. Byron hit it again and again and again. Over and over he brought the boot down on the offending bug until finally the battle was over. Scorpion, two, Byron one, but that scorpion would never sting another fucking scrotum.

As soon as the violent pummeling stopped, Ellie moved to Byron and looked down at his balls. They were already starting to swell and there were two obvious stings within an inch of each other that were bright red.

"You probably should take some Benadryl and put ice on them, baby. Here, you get dressed and I'll get you an ice pack." Ellie was trying to hide her amusement at his predicament, but wasn't being entirely successful.

"Shit this hurts! That nasty little fucker got me good!" Byron groaned as he reached for his shorts.

Ellie got dressed and then ducked out of the tent, returning quickly with an icepack from the cooler. Handing it to him, she smirked.

"Put this on them, baby. It really will help."

"You are enjoying this way too much."

"Not as much as I was enjoying the fucking you were giving me. I'm glad you killed that bug. He deserved it for interrupting us. The least he could have done was let me get my O. I was so close."

"You already had one before. Now I've got two swollen blue balls." Byron had to laugh, even through the intense stinging in his scrotum.

"You go sit in the car. I'll pack up the tent and our stuff and we'll get you back to town. I hope Janet is staying at Jon's house tonight or we'll be interrupting her date, but I don't want to risk you having an anaphylactic reaction to the sting with us way out here."

"It's just a fucking scorpion sting. I'll be fine," Byron said with his teeth clenched.

"Let me look."

Byron moved the ice pack so that Ellie could see his balls. He was surprised at how swollen they were. His entire sack was swollen, but the worst of it was the two bright red lumps squarely centered on his left testicle.

"Okay," Byron said with a sigh. "Help me up."

Once standing, he tucked the ice pack on his crotch and wobbled his way to the SUV. Dejectedly he sat in the passenger seat as Ellie quickly packed the camp. Within ten minutes she was in the driver's seat and they were headed back toward Dallas. It was a two hour drive back to Byron's home in Irving and with Saturday night traffic, it took a little longer. Ellie stopped once, at a rest stop just outside of Richardson, and checked on his condition. The swelling was going down, but the stings were now hard, inflamed rocks sitting on his most delicate privates. Ellie poked them.

"Fuck! Stop!" Byron growled, slapping her hand away.

"They look like they hurt," Ellie smirked.

"They do!"

"Let me get you a fresh ice pack." Ellie dug into the cooler, swapping the ice pack out and then they were on their way again.

On the highway again, Ellie looked over at Byron. Her eyes were sad and her mouth curved down in a slight frown. Byron reached over and put his hand on hers.

"I'm okay, Ellie," he said softly.

She flashed her eyes at him and a quick smile ran across her face and disappeared.

"How do you and Janet do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know she is probably fucking another man right now. She knows you and I went to the lake to fuck all weekend. Neither of you are jealous. How do you do that? It makes me seethe inside when I think of Ron fucking his girlfriend." Her tone backed up her words.

Byron took a deep breath. "There is a huge difference between an open relationship and cheating. Not everyone can see that, and open relationships, polyamory, are not for everyone. What Ron did was cheating. He was dishonest with you and he betrayed the trust you had put in him. It's very hard to come back from that. But with Janet and I, we discussed it, even before we got married. I have never agreed with the concept of monogamy. People aren't really wired to love only one person. At least Janet and I aren't. But I know she loves me and she knows I love her."

"But what if she falls head over heels in love with Jon, and decides she wants to be married to him and not have anything to do with you?"

"Then I will cry. I will mourn the loss and I will move on. Life is change and I can't predict the future. What I do know is that monogamy doesn't change that. People in monogamous relationships get divorced all the time. I'm willing to bet that even if Janet and I do decide to end our relationship, and I'm not saying that will happen, but if it does, it will end more amicably than most divorces."

Ellie nodded. "I don't know if I could have accepted it, even if Ron had been up front with me about his affair and told me when it first happened."

Byron shook his head. "That still would have been cheating. But what if you and Ron had sat down and discussed having an open relationship before anything had happened. Let's say that you heard his arguments and you considered it. He told you, if you didn't want it, he would respect your wishes and remain faithful to you, but if you agreed then you would both be free to see other people. Remember this was all before anything happened. If you agreed and then some time later, enough that you knew, or at least believed, that he had not already started seeing this other woman, he came to you and said he'd met someone and wanted to take her to dinner but wanted your permission first. If you said no, that was the end of it. Would that have made it easier?"

"Wow!" Ellie looked thoughtful. "I don't know," she shrugged and then continued, "at that point in my life, I may have freaked out."

Byron nodded. "I think that is why so many people cling to monogamy and deride or slander those in polyamorous relationships." He gingerly moved his balls to a slightly less painful position. "It's not for everyone, Ellie. For those of us who do it, there has to be honesty, love, and trust. I trust Janet. You know I would never leave her. She is the light of my life."

"So what am I, Byron? Just a cunt for you play with?" Her tone surprised him and he recoiled for a moment and then reached over and held her hand. She let him.

"No, I love you, Ellie. You will never replace Janet, but I'm capable of loving more than one woman, just as you are capable of loving more than one person."

"I do!" Ellie said, stifling a sniff. "I love you and Janet both."

"I know."

"I don't want to lose either of you."

"You won't."

Ellie looked over at him. "But I'm jealous of what you have with her and what she has with you. I want one person in my life that I can count on, trust, and love like no other. I see you and Janet. I see how you both love each other so deeply. I want that so bad."

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers
12