Scorpions Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Byron sighed. "You don't think you have that with Janet and me?"

"It's different, you know. You guys have each other." Her voice trailed off.

"And we have you. Janet and I have talked about you a lot. We both love you. Did you know she encouraged me to take you camping this weekend? She thought you and I needed some time together. I'm sorry that stupid scorpion screwed it up." Byron took a deep breath. "We know you're going through a rough time right now. We will be there for you, anything you need. We won't desert you or do anything to hurt you." He squeezed her hand gently and a sad smile slipped onto and then off her face.

Ellie steered the SUV into Byron's driveway and she helped him out of the vehicle. Together they entered the front door with Byron walking very gingerly. There were dim lights in the living room and Byron expected to see Janet and her lover, but instead it was just his wife, curled up in their big overstuffed recliner reading a book. As they entered she looked up, surprised.

"You're home early," Janet said, setting her book aside.

"You too. Did Jon stand you up?" Byron said, easing himself onto the couch.

"No ... I didn't have a date with Jon this weekend. I just said that so that you and Ellie would go camping but leave me home. You know I hate camping." She paused giving him a critical look. "So what happened? You didn't cut off anything important did you?"

Ellie giggled. "He got stung by a scorpion. Right on those magnificent balls of his. Twice!"

Janet's eyes went wide. "Oh Baby, are you okay? Let me see."

With a sigh and an eye roll, Byron dropped his shorts, letting his sore balls swing free. The truth was that the swelling was mostly gone and even the stings were looking much better, now just red splotches on his otherwise tan scrotum. Janet went to him and clucked as she cradled his balls gently in her hand, then, dropping then unceremoniously, she turned to Ellie.

"Well, I guess you and I will just have to take care of each other tonight, since Byron here is out of commission." Janet moved to Ellie and took her in her arms and kissed her deeply. "Come on, Babe, let's go have some fun." Janet turned to Byron. "Too bad you aren't up to joining us."

As the two women turned to go, Byron stared after them for only a moment. "Oh fuck this shit!" He said kicking his shorts away from his feet. "I'm definitely up to joining you!"

Cradling his balls gently, Byron hurried after his two lovers.

12