Scottish Crossdresser Pt. 01

Story Info
Maria goes out.
1.1k words
4.45
6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

After my meeting with Ross, I was very keen to explore my sexuality. We meet up a few times, but it was always at my place. He was always trying to get me to go out with him. I was getting more confident in my own skin, but it was a big step going out in public.

My wife worked shifts, which allowed us to meet up. She also popped down to her mums, at least once a month. I was getting more time to dress, and meet up with Ross.

"Let's go out this weekend", I told Ross, after we'd made love.

"Are you sure Maria?"

"I'm going to have to try it soon, so no time like the present."

"I know a great place we could go, you'll love it."

"Let's do it Ross."

Ross was now rock hard again, so I started sucking his big cock. I loved the feel of it in my mouth, and I was getting more experienced at giving him head. It wasn't long before he came in my mouth.

He got ready, and told me he'd come and pick me up. We'd sort out times during the week.

It was my wife's time to head down south, to see her mum, so I had the whole weekend to be Maria. It was Saturday, and Ross was going to pick me up around 7pm. Time to get ready, I told myself.

It was summer, so I was going to wear a black pvc mini skirt. It was very shiny, and also very figure hugging. I picked out a black alter neck top to go with it. A pair of black high heel ankle boots, would finish the look. I'd even bought a lovely clutch bag, for my make-up and stuff.

After a quick shower, I started putting my stuff on. I was going to wear my favourite breastplate tonight, with my outfit. Checking myself in the mirror, I felt pretty horny. You could clearly make out my nipples. Luckily I had my gaff thong on, or my clit would have been very noticeable. I finished off by applying my makeup.

Ross knocked on the door, and I let him in.

"Wow, you look so fucking hot," he then kissed me passionately, his hands all over my shiny ass.

"Let's get going, or we'll never leave," I told him, feeling his hard cock, pressed against me.

We stepped out, and lucky none of my neighbours were about. Fortunately we live in a little cul-de-sac, and most of the houses were holiday homes. It felt great, walking in heels, and I loved my new ankle boots. Ross opened the door for me. I gave him a kiss, as thanks, for being such a gent. He got in, then we set off.

I live in a little fishing village, so it took us about forty minutes, to drive to the club. Tonight was gay night, which they organised once a month. I was nervous when we pulled up, but also excited. Ross opened my door, and I got out. I noticed a fair few guys looking in my direction. Holding hands, we headed inside.

It didn't take me long, to completely relax. Everyone was so friendly, and very welcoming. I got us a table, and Ross went up for some drinks. A couple of ladies came up, and told me how much they loved my look. It was mostly guys in tonight, but there were a few ocrossdressers also. We were having a great time, we even got up for a few dancers.

Ross couldn't keep his hands off me. I loved kissing him in public. We got up for a slow number, and he had his hands on my ass. He pressed me into him, and I could feel his big cock. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. We finished the dance, and I asked him if we could leave.

"That was a fantastic night, I hope you enjoyed it Maria."

"I loved it Ross, thank you," and I leaned across to kiss him.

My hand started caressing his bulge.

"Someone's very hard," I whispered in his ear.

"I want you so much, babe."

"Why don't we find somewhere secluded, " I told him.

We drove off, and headed along the coast. It was a lovely moonlit night.

"There's a nice secluded Bay close to here, we can park up there," Ross told me.

We turned off the main road, and parked up. I got out the car, and it was so peaceful. Ross got out, and came around to me.

"What a lovely night," he said.

I put my arms around his neck, and kissed him.

"Thank you once again, for a fantastic night."

"Glad you had a great time. You certainly had plenty of admirers tonight."

I started to stroke his bulge. He started kissing my neck, as his hand went under my skirt.

"I want you to make love to me here Ross."

"I've not got any lube Maria."

"Don't worry, a ladies always prepared," as I removed a tube from my clutch bag.

He removed his trousers, and pants. His cock looked magnificent, as he put a rubber on, slowly covering it with lube. I turned around, so I was bent over the bonnet of his car. He pulled up my skirt, then moved my thong. I felt the head of his cock, slowly enter me. I let out a moan, and opened my legs wider. He lovingly gave me his whole length. I felt nice and wet.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," I told him.

He started caressing my ass, as he slowly started to fuck me.

"Ross can you remove the rubber, I want you to cum inside me tonight."

He slowly pulled out, and removed it, before applying more lube. This was my first time, going bare back. It felt unbelievable, as his cock went deep inside me. He started fucking me, a little faster. It was hot, feeling his balls slapping against me. I was starting to leak, and I knew my orgasm wasn't far off. He had his hands on my ass, as he started fucking me harder.

"Fill me up big boy."

This drove him on, as he thrust quicker. I was screaming at him, to fuck me harder. My orgasm hit me, and my legs felt unsteady. All of a sudden, Ross exploded inside me. I could feel his cum, and felt it dripping out of my pussy, as he pulled out.

I turned around and hugged him.

"That felt so good," I told him.

We sorted ourselves out, then headed home. Ross stayed the night, and we made love, into the early hours. It was a fantastic experience, going out dressed, and it wouldn't be the last.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers