Scottish Crossdresser Pt. 02

Story Info
Weekend special.
1.2k words
4.54
4.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

The inevitable happened. My wife discovered, I had been crossdressing. Our relationship had been strained, for a number of years. She'd had an affair, and we'd tried to work through it. I wasn't completely innocent, as I'd had my little secret. It was probably best, it came out when it did. We agreed we'd give each other a bit of space. She decided to stay with her mum, and we'd see how things worked out for us.

Of course, this meant that I could be Maria, whenever I wanted. I invited Ross to stay that first weekend. The last thing I wanted, was to be alone. He would come on the Friday night, after work, and would stay until the Sunday.

I started preparing dinner, for us both. For our main course, we were going to have Spaghetti Carbonara, followed by ice cream and fruit.

I had my white maxi dress on for tonight, with matching sandals. Ross would be here soon, so I checked my make-up and hair. I'd bought a lovely pink lipstick, which I was trying on tonight.

The door bell rang, and I opened the door for Ross. He came in, and gave me a big hug.

"How's my girl doing?"

"I'm doing OK love, especially now that you are here."

"This should cheer you up."

He handed me a present, so I opened it. It was a lovely, heart shaped necklace, with matching earrings. My ears were pierced by now, so I didn't have to use clip-on's. I checked in the mirror, and they looked gorgeous. Ross put the necklace around my neck. He then kissed my neck tenderly.

I turned round, and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you Ross."

"I've got another couple of presents for you, but they can wait."

"You tease," I laughed.

"Something smells nice."

"Let me finish dinner, and you can fix us a drink."

"What do you fancy?"

"A nice red will do nicely," I told him.

We sat down, and had a lovely meal. The wine was flowing, and we were having a great time. Once we were done, Ross volunteered to do the washing up, and I dried.

Ross poured us another glass of wine, and we sat down to watch a movie. It was nice, just chilling with my man. I kicked off my sandals, and rested my head on his lap. We choose my favourite movie, The Shawshank Redemption, to watch.

The film finished, and I went to make us a peppermint tea. I returned to find a present on the sofa. I'd completely forgot about my surprise.

"You are really spoiling me tonight."

I sat down beside him, and opened my it. It was a gorgeous bride set, comprising a white Basque, lacy garter belt, matching thong and silk stockings.

"Hope you like darling?"

"It's gorgeous Ross."

"I've got one more surprise for you, but that is for upstairs."

"Oh that sounds naughty," I replied back.

I got up, and headed upstairs, to get changed. Before going, I gave Ross a passionate kiss, as thanks.

I removed my dress, and looked at myself in the mirror. My body was looking very good, and I just loved my breastplate. I opened the box, and put on my Basque. It looked gorgeous, and fitted me perfectly. I still loved the feel of putting stockings on. These felt so nice, as I fastened them to the belt. The thong, just about covered my clit. I put on the garter belt, then stepped into a pair of white, high heels. Before heading downstairs, I fixed my make-up and hair, then I put on a white satin robe.

Ross had lit some candles, as I entered the room.

"Maria that looks so sexy."

He stood up and put his arms around me. Looking into my eyes, he told me how much I meant to him. We slowly kissed, my arms around his neck. He turned me round, so my back was to him. Slowly he removed my robe, so he could fully see what he'd bought me. He started kissing my neck.

"Why don't we go to bed Ross?"

"Yes, then I can give you your last present."

We headed upstairs, hand in hand. When we reached the top, he pinned me against the wall, and kissed me passionately. I loved feeling his tongue exploring my mouth.

Entering the bedroom, I sat cross-legged on the bed. Ross handed be a box, which I opened. He'd bought me a life-like, black dildo. It was about 8 inches long, and was very thick. I loved it.

"You'll have two big cocks tonight Maria."

I opened my legs, and Ross knelt between them. We started kissing, as he started stroking my clit. I was already very hard. He started removing my thong. I lay back, resting on my elbows, as he started sucking me off. His tongue was magical, as he kissed the tip of my clit.

"Lie back love," he told me.

I got fully on the bed, as he started taking his clothes off. His body was amazing, and I could never get enough of it. He then started putting lubricant, on my new toy.

I raised my butt, off the bed, and he slowly inserted it, inside me. It was very thick, and was certainly stretching my hole. I then slowly went down on it, loving the feeling of it going in, inch by inch. It was now fully inside me. Ross then started sucking my clit, as I started to ride it slowly. I was gripping the balls, on the dildo, as I rode it harder. Ross opened my legs wider, enjoying the feel of my stockings. I could feel myself leaking, then all of a sudden I exploded inside his mouth.

He lay beside me, the dildo still in my ass. We started to kiss, and I could taste my cum in his mouth.

I told him to lie down, so I could go down on him. His cock tasted so good. I was on all fours, and I still had my toy inside me. In and out it went, and it wasn't long before I was hard again.

"Let me fuck you Maria."

I didn't move, as Ross positioned himself behind me. He put my toy on the bedside cabinet. Slowly he started to fuck me. His 9 inch cock, went deep inside me. I forced myself back, making sure he was balls deep. He started playing with my clit, as he slowly rode me. His other hand was caressing my ass. I looked in the mirror, and it looked so erotic.

My legs opened wider, as my head was buried in the pillow. He'd slowly pull out, before giving me his whole length. My moans were getting louder. I was lost in the ecstasy, of being fucked by this gorgeous young man. His thrusts started getting faster and harder. I knew he was close to coming. He exploded, inside my hole, filling me up. I could feel his cum inside me, as we lay side by side. We fell into a deep sleep, completely satisfied with our love making.

We had a lovely weekend together. It wasn't even all about the sex. This was the start, of many weekends we spend with each other.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers