Scottish Lesbian Nightmare

Story Info
Good time in a bar goes sour.
753 words
3.07
10.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

(edited version: 786 words)

Scottish Lesbian Nightmare

Those old guys you see in the bar. They really do not like it when you kiss your girlfriend. And even though you thought no one was watching when you fondled her under the table. They saw it all.

When you leave for the ladies', they follow. Unlucky for you, the ladies' is past the gents' on a one-way corridor. You are too drunk to notice. And damn, the relief from your monumental piss will be immense.

You barely make it to the ladies' in time, so your knickers are soaked...both from your girlfriend's attention and pee...so you discard them in the waste bin in the ladies'...

Wearing only your white blouse...unbuttoned almost to the waist, and your short skirt, you drunkenly strut out of the ladies', feeling the power of your sex, and are eager to get back to having fun with your sexy girlfriend.

With a silly confident smile on your face, and swaggering, or is it staggering? past the gents'... bumping into a large man exiting the gents'. You murmur and apologize...but it is unheard or disregarded, and you are sworn at for being an arrogant, uppity dyke. Startled, you try to reply...but you are gagged...as it turns out, by your own discarded knickers. Apparently, someone came into the ladies' and retrieved them from the waste bin as you were washing up!

The attack is brutal and full of hate-lust.

Ironically, your girlfriend prepared your pussy for the onslaught...the only good thing your attackers have to say..."Damn, this dyke-bitch has a WET pussy!"

Your blouse is removed, ripped off in seconds, and your tiny breasts are dismissed as not worthy of attention. Your face is pushed down into a urinal...the old man that holds it there, is strong enough to keep you down with one hand, while he unzips himself with the other.

He strokes his uncut, fat dick. And in seconds, gets it hard and soon after, unleashes a torrent of yellowed, sticky jizz onto the top of your piss-soaked head.

In that short interval, your skirt has been lifted to your waist and a small, hard, curved cock attached to a very large heavy-bellied grandpa penetrates your tight-but-very-wet cunt.

He is being cheered on by several other old men...but also, being encouraged to finish, so that the others get their turn to 'punish' you. You feel the hand on your neck being removed and you raise your head to gasp for breath...you spit the piss-soaked knickers out of your mouth, but as you do...an enormously long prick, attached to a small, wiry grandpa, is pressed against your lips.

"Mind the teeth, lass. Would not want to lose any of them in the lavatory," he says, as he forces himself past your lips and far down your throat...

You gag fearfully...your eyes water in fear and panic..."I will die in a urinal with a 70-year-old's cock blocking my airways."

At that instant, he empties the contents of his balls, months' worth of cum...deep into your throat. You swallow, then gasp for breath, as he removes his prick from your mouth...trailing thick threads of jizz.

The large man, with the small cock, shoots his load and has barely stepped aside, before his place is taken...and this happens again and again...the men who have been waiting, have been jacking off to the sight of your disgrace...once they enter you, they give you a deposit in seconds.

You have slipped into a state of shock...barely registering the repeated assaults...

A sudden, piercing cry...you recognize as your girlfriend. She came looking for you and storms into the gents'...an avenging angel...armed with a fork and butter knife. The men outnumber her ten to one...but with their ardor spent, they are no match for her ferocity, and they beat a hasty retreat, enduring superficial wounds from the dining utensils.

Your savior cradles you in her arms, on the sticky, stinking gents' room tiled floor. You cough up a great gob of phlegm mixed with sperm...your vagina oozes cum and a watery trickle of blood. She kisses your defiled mouth with unrestrained passion...and for the first time, tells you how much she loves you.

A drunk young man stumbles in...by the grace of Dionysus, he makes it to the urinal--unzips. unbuckles his belt, and drops his trousers. Standing, with cock in hand and bare assed, he finally notices the scene. He turns to scan you and your girlfriend, and treats you both, to a misdirected stream of piss.

_______________

1historian
1historian
51 Followers