Scout's Honor Pt. 03

Story Info
A prank goes way too far.
4.7k words
4.54
2.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I accidentally mixed up 'Sam' and 'Dan' in the first two parts. Please use the names interchangeably and enjoy this steamy scout story!

On the second morning of the Scout conclave Dan started up with his shenanigans again. I knew he wouldn't last more than a couple days without causing any mischief, and Now that Greg was here I knew he would pull something big.

It was about as immature as you could possibly get, but it was a hilarious prank that certain to get a big reaction. As soon as the troop finished singing the national anthem, I saw Dan lean over and whisper something into Greg's ear.

"Penis" Greg whispered loud enough for just about everyone in line to hear.

I knew where this was going, and I knew it wouldn't end well. But I didn't want to ruin it. It was the classic 'penis' game. The game was pretty simple, and stupid as hell. Well, at least I thought so but I didn't want to ruin a good time.

"Penis" I whispered just a little bit louder.

It was Dan's turn again, and he said it just a little bit louder. Three of us starting saying it louder and louder, and the whispering quickly turned to us screaming the word 'Penis'. I was definitely loud enough that the parent volunteer took notice, and looked over in Scoutmaster Pete's direction. The rest of the line starting following us, and the game quickly turned into people just shouting the word 'penis' over each other. Unfortunately for us, the troop in the line next to us started to play the game. They knew the game, and they knew it well. Scoutmaster Pete was clearly not amused, and his face was beet red. He looked like he was going to kill someone if it kept going. The noise had finally simmered down, but not willing to give up Dan had to do it one last time.

"PENIS...!" Greg yelled it so loud that it echoed across the quiet auditorium.

Every single scout in the auditorium burst into uncontrollable laughter. Some of them were laughing so hard that they fell out of line. Scoutmaster Pete had completely lost control of his adult leaders, and it was now clear who was responsible.

He stomped his hiking boot hard on the auditorium floor, and pointed at the three of us. We quickly stood up straight, and did our best not to laugh again. Dan was really trying hard, so hard that his face was purple and a tear ran down the dimple on his left cheek. We were so done for, and our parents were for sure going to be called. Just as we thought things couldn't get any worse, Dan had to open his stupid mouth again.

"Penis..." He whispered, causing the game to resume to everyone's great amusement.

"The three of you troublemakers get to my office now!" Scoutmaster Pete yelled, as his face turning a darker shade of red.

He asked the other scout leaders to continue the morning announcements, and we could still hear the game being played while we followed him down the narrow hallway to his office. We walked quietly, nervously glancing at each other as we followed the burly scoutmaster.

As soon as we got into his office, he locked the door behind us. Dan smiled at me, we both knew what was going to happen.

"Now all three of you idiots bend over, and grab the end of my desk!" He yelled.

The color seemed to have returned to his face, as he lifted his arm up past over his wide-brimmed scout hand. He reached back down, and smacked each of our behinds. Each time he hit us it got harder and harder, causing our bodies to throw the desk a few inches forward. He did it again, this time lightly grabbing our Ass-cheeks through our olive-green scout shorts.

"So, which one of you shitheads did this?!" He yelled.

Smack! Smack! His hand came down much harder than last time.

"Since you guys don't want to fess up. Stand up and pull your shorts down!" He bellowed.

We quickly stood up, and undid our belt clasps. All three of us dropped our scout shorts down, over our tan hiking boots. As soon as we had dropped our shorts, he shoved us back into the desk. He pushed our button up shirts up past our waists, and began to run his hands along our behinds. He started to softly caress our backsides, and it quickly resumed to hard spanking. This time it hurt a little, because he was really hard against our skin.

He began gripping our asses tightly through the soft fabric, and then slapping his hand hard against our underwear. Truthfully, it felt pretty good and we were all starting to enjoy it. It was the perfect punishment for three sexy scout leaders.

I glanced over to watch Scoutmaster Pete spank Dan's smooth bottom. Dan's was wearing loose red checkered boxers, and every time he was spanked his soft butt cheeks seem to jiggle up and down. Dan was clearly enjoying it, and was begging him for more. It was hard to say but it seem like Scoutmaster Pete's shorts had creased up as he continue to punish Dan. Once he was satisfied with how much he had spanked Dan, he moved over behind Greg.

Greg was wearing tight white underwear, and Scoutmaster Pete began to slap his perfect behind. It was thick with muscle, and flexed every time he got smacked. Greg didn't even seem to flinch, he moaned and groaned every time he got hit but was clearly enjoying it. Scoutmaster stopped spanking him, and rubbed his hands up and down all over his bottom. He was clearly admiring Greg's perfect behind. He reached up and pulled Greg's underwear down just enough to expose both his cheeks. Scoutmaster Pete rubbed his hands inside his bare muscle cheeks, and circled his hole with his index finger. Greg brushed his hair aside, and smiled back at him as he slid his finger in.

Scoutmaster Pete took his finger out and pushed Greg's underwear back to his waist. He moaned loudly as the scoutmaster Pete removed his belt and hit whipped hard against the back of his tight white underwear.

I thought it was my turn, but he was still focused on Greg and I could see why.

He picked up his leather belt, and whipped it hard against Greg's left butt-cheek.

"You like that Greg!" He said, whipping it a bit harder.

He put the belt down on the desk, and pulled Greg's underwear to expose his ass again. He took the belt and slapped it hard against Greg's bare butt cheeks, leaving a string of thick red marks. Greg didn't even flinch, and his ass muscles flexed up and down as the leather belt smacked harder against his bare flesh.

"Oh fucking whip my naked ass!" Greg yelled. He was clearly enjoying every minute of it.

We could barely hear the belt hit his flesh because of how loud his moaning was.

"You boys want to teach him a lesson." Scoutmaster Pete asked.

He handed us the belt and we took turns whipping it against Greg's perfect naked muscle butt. We were a lot clumsier than Scoutmaster Pete, but Greg was still moaning every time the belt whacked his bare ass. Scoutmaster Pete pushed us aside, and placed his finger deep inside Greg's hole. He spat on his finger and began pushing it in and out Greg, while we took turns snapping the belt against his muscular butt-cheeks.

"Ok, let's give the poor guy a break." Scoutmaster Pete said to us.

By now, his entire ass was bright red from being hit so many times with the belt.

He ordered us to hold each of Greg's butt-cheeks wide open, as he got down on his knees behind Greg. We reached into Greg's butt-cheeks, and stretched him wide open. Scoutmaster Pete licked back and forth, sliding his tongue up and down just past his hole. Slowly, he made his way inside and inserted his tongue inside. Scoutmaster Pete pushed his tongue back and forth in him as he reached for our cocks.

His hand slid up and down against our underwear causing both of us to swell. My cock was pushing against my underwear's thin cotton fabric, and Dan's cock was beginning to slide out through the small opening in front of his boxer shorts. He grabbed both our cocks a bit harder, as he lapped hungrily at Greg's hole. Greg was enjoying it so much that he began rocking his body back and forth against the Scoutmaster's protruding tongue. Greg pushed the scoutmaster aside and turned around. He pulled his underwear up, and began to tease Scoutmaster Pete. He reached deep into his underwear and stroking his cock, inches away from his hungry lips. He tried to wrap his mouth around Greg's underwear, but Greg kept pulling away from the thirsty scoutmaster.

Greg slowly pulled his underwear down, just enough to expose the tip of his cock. As soon as Scoutmaster Pete tried to reach for it, he pulled his underwear back up. To make things even worse for the horny scoutmaster, he began lifting up his shirt and showing off his perfectly formed abs and sexy 'v' line that ran down to his crotch. Finally, he pulled his underwear all the way down to his knees.

Scoutmaster Pete was on his knees, and practically begging for it. Greg held his cock and pushed it between his lips. His wide brimmed Scoutmaster hat rocked back and forth between his legs, and Greg began to unbutton his tan scout shirt. Scoutmaster Pete squeezed his balls as his lips ran up and down on Greg's now swollen cock. Greg undid his shirt, and threw it down on the nearby floor.

While his face was stuffed with Greg's thick cock, he reached up and began run his hands up his body. His started with his chest, gently squeezing it and playing with his nipples. He continued to run his hands down his body, running his hands over his perfectly cut abs until he followed to 'V' down back to his cock. He grabbed a hold of his waist and pulled his body back and forth causing his cock to penetrate deep inside his open mouth.

He stopped for a second, and a thick wad of saliva fell onto Greg's hiking boots.

"Both of you bend over the desk." He said, taking a break from choking on Greg's massive cock.

We both gripped the edge of the desk, and got ready for another ass whooping.

Instead of hitting us he, he gently caressed our behinds. He dug his hands into our underwear and rubbed our behinds back and forth, causing both of us to let out a soft moan. He slid his hands into both our underwear, softly running his finger against each our holes. He stopped and walked over to the other side of the desk. He undid his belt and pushed his shorts down, landing them on top of his boots.

His cock was rock hard, and pressed against the thin fabric of his tight white underwear. His underwear was so tight, and the veins pressing out of his massive cock were visible. His wide tip was practically tearing through the fabric, and a little bit of his pre-cum was visible. I wanted to reach up and touch his massive balls, while sucking on that thick juicy cock.

"Greg, come spank these little trouble makers" He said, as he pulled his cock out.

He pulled it out of his underwear, and stroked it back and forth while Greg got to work behind us. Greg wound up his arm and began throwing us forward. Dan's cute little butt bounced up and down though his boxers, while Scoutmaster Pete stood in front of us jerking himself off.

Scoutmaster Pete stopped jerking himself off and took his shirt off. He had a thick hairy chest, and it was covered with sweat. The sweat ran down his belly, and landed all over his thick brown pubic hairs. He stopped playing with his juicy cock, and rubbed his nipples between his fingers as Greg spanked us harder and harder. Scoutmaster Pete grabbed his cock and slammed it back and forth against our lips as we flew into him.

Scoutmaster Pete pulled his underwear back up, and rubbed his crotch against our faces to muffle our loud moaning. He leaned forward again and rubbed his cock back and forth against our lips, then began pushing it in and out of our mouths. His sweat poured down his body, as he shoved his cock harder and harder into our mouths.

Seeing that our butts were beet red, Greg finally stopped spanking our asses and gave us a break. Scoutmaster Pete stopped shoving his cock into our faces, and we were finally able to take a breath. Just as quickly as we took a breath, Greg began to slide his cock in and out of our mouths. He was much longer than the scoutmaster, but we were warmed up and both enjoying the sensation of his thick cock rubbing back and forth inside our mouths.

Scoutmaster Pete went came back to the other side of the desk. He reached up and pulled my underwear off. Then he reached over and pulled Dan's boxer shorts all the way down. I wanted to play with his cute little ass, but was too focused on Greg's cock attacking the back of my throat.

Greg pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I began sharing it with Dan. Our tongues wrapped all over his long shaft, and we kissed each other with the tip buried between us. Meanwhile Scoutmaster was behind us, playing with both our behinds. He took turns licking up and down between our cheeks, and lapping hungrily at our holes. We both gasped with pleasure as he pushed an index finger it each our holes.

"Ouch it hurts." I gasped.

Realizing how tight I was, Scoutmaster Pete pulled his finger out. He brushed his finger just outside my hole, while inserting his tongue back and forth in me. Dan was taking it much better than I was, and was moaning like an animal while Scoutmaster Pete fingered him wildly. Scoutmaster Pete licked his finger and slowly reinserted it in me. This time it felt so much better, and he was able to push it inside me. Greg was making us choke as he buried his cock deeper and deep into our mouths. I was able to get his cock halfway in my mouth, and somehow Dan was able to get down to his balls. But Greg wanted to play with us, and came back around to join Scoutmaster Pete.

Dan's face was beet red, and he was moaning with excitement. Greg's tongue and finger were quickly moving in and out of his tight hole causing him let out loud even moan. Scoutmaster put a bit of lube on his index finger, and slowly fingered my hole. I was terrified, knowing I wouldn't be able to handle either of these massive cocks inside my tight inexperienced hole. He added some more lube to the tip of his finger, while I gave Dan a quick passionate kiss on the lips. We bit hard at each other's lips, as a finger became buried in me.

Greg grabbed the inside of Dan's butt-cheek, and held it wide. Dan let out a massive moan as Greg pushed another lubed-up finger inside him. We leaned closer to each other and kissed again, while we both got fingered faster and faster. I could barely take it, and Dan bit my lip harder Greg finger fucked him with two fingers. While they fingered us, they kept slapping our asses harder and harder. It didn't hurt at all this time, and was a good way to distract us from the fingers pushing into us.

With his lubed up index finger buried in me, Scoutmaster Pete pulled the collar of my scout shirt and grabbed me hard against his bare chest. He was so sweaty that his sweat rubbed right into my shirt. I could feel his hot breath against my cheek, as he leaned close to me. He was so close that I could feel his grey stubble on my cheek. His hard cock dug deep between my butt-cheeks, and it was pretty obvious what he wanted. He pressed in deeper, and pulled his finger out of me. His cock slid right up between my cheeks, lightly pressing into my hole.

"Are you Ready to get fucked by your Scoutmaster?" He whispered in my ear.

I reached behind and gently caressed his cock. He reached between my legs and stroked me back and forth underneath my shirt. Greg had Dan bend over the desk, and was getting ready to go inside him. He grabbed his cock and gently slid it up and down between his cute butt-cheeks, causing them to jiggle.

I bit my lip hard and distracted myself with what Greg was doing to Dan. He had let go of Dan's waistline, he was holding those cute little butt-cheeks apart and was guiding the massive cut tip of inside Dan's hole. As he guided himself inside he kept squeezing his butt hard, while pulling the cheeks as far apart as they could go.

Dan gasped as Greg held his cheeks wide, and started to penetrate him.

Meanwhile I was struggling with scoutmasters Pete's Massive cock. He tried to bend me back over and push his lubed up cock in me, but I was way too tight. Even his tip was way too wide to fit inside my tight little hole. His sweat poured onto my back, as he tried a few more times. He pushed a finger back in me, but even that was starting to hurt.

I could tell he was frustrated. I turned around and got down on my knees, doing my best to distract him with my open lips while Dan got slammed hard against the desk. Greg had Dan bent over all the way, and was holding tightly at his tiny waist. Greg was going so hard that their flesh was slapping together. Both of them were grunting loudly, and Dan was begging him for more.

I opened up my lips, and gripped his heavy hairy balls tightly in my hand. Even though his cock had a weird lube like taste, it was still worth hearing him moan wildly. I guided my lips all the way down to his hairy sweaty balls. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Greg's thick ass muscles flexing as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into Dan's tight hole. He wasn't going as fast and hard as before. He was going deeper and pushing his body so close that he was now buried in his ass.

"Oh fuck me harder. Go harder!" Dan yelled.

Greg pulled back, and started slamming his body against Dan again. He grabbed both Dan's cheeks again, and spread them. He took the container of lube and poured it generously inside Dan's hole. He grabbed his cock and pushed it in again. Then he started to really fuck him hard, slamming into his body so hard that desk flew into the wall. Once the desk was propped all way against the wall, Greg started to fuck him even harder. Dan's knuckles turned white as he gripped the edge of the desk.

Scoutmaster Pete pulled his cock out my mouth, and walked over to the desk. He propped Dan up on his hands and knees, and pushed his cock in his mouth to get him quiet. The room went from loud moans to soft gagging as Dan started to get fucked doggy across on the desk.

I sat down on the small leather office chair and began to stroke my cock to the hot mess in middle of the room. I was so excited that a small string of pre-cum began to find its way out of the tip of my cock.

Suddenly the noise in the office stopped. Greg's hair fell over his chest, and his face turned a bright purple. He grabbed both sides of Dan's waist and pulled him towards his body. Greg started to shake all over, and shoved into Dan's hole one last time. Dan was choking so hard on Scoutmaster Pete we could barely hear him moaning. Greg slowly pulled his massive dick out of him and a large string of cum dripped down on top of the desk.

Scoutmaster Pete pushed his cock deeper into Dan's mouth, while we took turns licking the load out of him. Our tongues ran back and forth against each other's until his Dan's hole was clean and dry. Greg's cock was still dripping and got all over his tan hiking boots, I leaned down and wrapped my lips around him. He smiled down as I cleaned up the last bit of cum of his still throbbing cock.

Dan was about to go down off the desk, when the beefy went behind him and guiding himself in his hole. As Dan's hole began to take another pounding, Greg reached over and undid my shirt. His hands slipped up and down my body. He dug his hands into my chest sucked each of my nipples until they were hard. I leaned in and did the same, sucking hard on both his nipples. As I began biting them, he placed my hands on his butt.

"You were checking out my ass all night weren't you?" He asked.

I blushed up at him, and didn't want to admit it. But his hand made its way between my legs and began to move back and forth. He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. His cheek pressed against mine, and he began to kiss the side of my neck. He took my hand in his and ran them up and down his perfect body. Even though he was no longer hard, he still seem to enjoy my hand on his massive limp cock.

12