Scout's Honor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed both his butt-cheeks, and he flexed them against my hands. His cock was still dripping and created a thin sticky mess in my pubes when he pressed into me.

"Push your big finger in my hole." He whispered.

Scoutmaster Pete was clearly trying to compete with Greg. He was fucking Dan so hard that the desk kept moving back and forth into the wall again. He stopped for a second and picked Dan up. Dan wrapped his legs around his waist. He carried Dan over to the nearby wall, and pinned him against it while he pushed his massive cock in him.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" He said.

I was barely paying attention to Greg. Dan was making out passionately with Scoutmaster Pete. Scoutmaster Pete had turned him around, as his hands were placed on both his bare ass-cheeks. His cock was gliding in and out of Dan, while Scoutmaster Pete bounced his sexy little ass up and down. Dan was practically yelling he was enjoying it so much. Scoutmaster Pete was moaning and groaning like a wild animal, and his sweat was beginning to puddle on the floor.

"Fuck me Scoutmaster Pete!" Dan yelled as Greg got down on all fours.

Greg knew I couldn't resist the hot muscle bottom on the floor next to me.

I grabbed the lube, and rubbed it up and down all over my very swollen cock. I got down on my knees behind him and quickly pushed in. I was surprised how easily I was able go inside him. Dan was so much tighter than he was. He gasped loudly as I pushed my thick cock deep inside him. I had to touch that beautiful ass of his. I held both side of his ass tight, and drove myself all the way in, causing him to moan even louder.

Scoutmaster Pete grabbed Dan's bottom, and placed him back on the desk in middle of the room. He grabbed both his legs, and placed them against his chest. As I drove my body against Greg's, he started to slam into Dan's hole again. He was sweating so much again, that the sweat from his chest began to drip onto Dan's smooth hairless belly.

Dan reached down and began quickly stroking himself. He grabbed his cock tightly in his left hand, and within seconds he began spraying a thick load of cum upwards on himself. His massive load landed all over his smooth hairless chest and all over his belly. Just as he finished coming, it was Scoutmaster Pete's turn to shoot his load.

He grabbed his waist, and pushed deep inside him. Beads of sweat dripped down on his hairy chest as he gripped Dan's legs as hard as he could. He let out a loud grunt just as I was comfortably gliding back and forth into the hot muscle bottom on the floor.

He grabbed his cock in his hand and stumbled over to where we were fucking on floor. As I shoved my cock back and forth into Dan, he stroked his cock towards us. He let out another loud grunt before hitting my eyes, mouth and chest with his second massive warm load.

After he was done showering me with his thick load he pushed his cock deep in my mouth. I gagged hard as Greg held the metal legs of desk. Somehow I still hadn't finished but I knew I was close, and Dan knew exactly what to do.

Scoutmaster Pete gave me gentle kiss after he pulled his juicy cock out of my mouth. I was still drenched with his cum as he began wiping his body down, and slowly getting dressed. Dan got down on all fours next to Greg, and began rocking his little body back and forth. He knew there was no way I would be able to resist that hot little ass of his.

I slowly pulled out of Greg and pushed inside Dan. I took turns going back and forth between them. Scoutmaster Pete had put his underwear and olive green shorts back up over his boots. Seeing how much three of us where enjoying it, he got back down on his knees to join us.

He wrapped his lips on me and began moving them up and down.

Greg had flipped over and his back was pressed against the floor. Greg knew there was no way I would be able to resist him in this position, and he grabbed both his thighs towards his chest. His juicy limp cock lay flat against his belly, and I quickly got on top of him. I fell on top of his naked body and we kissed passionately while he locked his legs tight around my body.

I was about to explode but really wanted to finish in Dan's hole.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum." I moaned, as the tip of my cock shot into Greg. It was too late.

Greg brushed his hair to the side, and gave me kiss on the lips.

We quickly got dressed in out uniforms, and Scoutmaster Pete made us repeat the scout oath with our fingers raised high in the air.

But he wasn't done.

He reached down under his belt and unzipped his zipper. We looked at each other in disbelief as he removed his wide cock quickly stroked himself back and forth.

"All of you open your mouths." He yelled.

He held his swollen cock tight in hand, and one by one gave Greg and Dan his thick load. His cock was a dark purple color when he squeezed the last little bit all over my open lips, some of it landing on my tan shirt collar.

"Congrats on making Eagle Scout." He said, while he squeezed last bit of his cum all over my tongue.

He tucked his cock back in his underwear, leaving behind a tiny droplet of cum on the front of his underwear. He reached behind Dan and squeezed his left butt-cheek through his olive green scout shorts.

"You guys stay out of trouble." He said, giving it another squeeze.

Dan undid his belt, and dropped his shorts down. His pale butt was still covered in large pink marks.

"No promises." Dan said, as Scoutmaster Pete pulled his underwear down, and began eating his hot little ass.

12