All Comments on 'Scout's Honor Pt. 03'

by allsexstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

I was a cub scout but found it boring, so I never stuck around long enough to become a boy scout. If I had known that the scout masters disciplined bad behavior using a leather belt, I would have stayed in. Part 3 of this hot story had me hard as a rock.

allsexstoriesallsexstories2 months agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm actually a life scout but never experienced any of this. It's pure fantasy, but I wish it happened.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not much.

Adult scoutmaster abusing 4 boys? Even though a fictional character (we hope), this is beyond the pale, delving into child abuse. This is not a story appropriate even for literotica. Jim

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

I'm sure the author of this hot fantasy story can come to his own defense if he wants to, but I'd like to suggest to the commenter who goes by Jim, read this entire story from the beginning. If you do that, you'll see that none of the characters are children, and no one is suggesting child abuse here. In part 1, the first sentence of the second paragraph clearly states that they were college seniors, so they'd definitely be over the age of 18. The story also goes on to suggest that Scoutmaster Pete is not much older than the rest of the characters. So, clearly this is not a story about an adult sexually abusing four children and I serious doubt Literotica would even publish a story condoning that.

allsexstoriesallsexstories2 months agoAuthor

It is fiction, and they are all clearly adults.

allsexstoriesallsexstories2 months agoAuthor

Hey Marc, I sincerely appreciate the feedback. I would never condone that sort of thing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallsexstories@allsexstories
I love writing all categories. Always looking for new ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES