Scratching an Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind as long as you don't mind me using mine imagining that it is Steve's cock going in me."

I fucked myself to two orgasms before taking a shower before Rick came home. As he was in the shower I told him that I had talked with Barb. I told him that Barb was in but wanted to talk to her husband. After his shower, Rick came strutting into the kitchen as I was cooking. "Alright, what's up with you?" I asked.

"Well, you said you were going to talk to Barb about your swap plan this morning. I talked to Steve about it when we were golfing."

"Really, what did he say?"

"He didn't believe me. He said this had to be some joke I was playing on him. I got him to play a game of what if with me."

"'What if game'?"

"You know what if I'm telling the truth. I asked him first if he wanted to fuck you. He looked at me like I was trying to trick him but he finally said, 'Hell yes.' I asked him if he got to fuck you, would he allow Barb to fuck me. That made him hesitate. He came up with this weird thought that I was cheating with Barb. I convinced him that we were just talking hypothetically. After a long pause Steve said that if he got to screw you, he was alright with me fucking Barb."

I could help but grin, "So he wants to fuck me?"

Rick pulled me close kissing me, "Who wouldn't, you are so hot."

"Good answer."

"I'm sure you've seen it but he is always looking at your tits. He doesn't believe that Barb is going to agree to letting him fuck you much less spreading her legs for me. You said she agreed?"

"She sure did. Did you know they were virgins like us when they met?"

"No, kinda wild that we've all had only one partner. What happens next?"

"If Barb and Steve talk about it tonight, we should hear about it tomorrow."

Just as I got the words out of my mouth my phone was ringing. Barb's picture came up on my screen. "Hey Barb."

"We're in."

"What?"

"Steve and I talked. We both want to try the swap if you guys are still in."

"Uh yeah, we are still in. Do you want to try for next weekend?"

"Next Friday works for us."

"Uh yeah, Friday it is. We can talk before then to work out the details."

As I ended the call I looked to Rick, "They're in, looks like we are going to try this."

Rick hugged me tight, "Honey you better get used to saying it. Next Friday night you're going to fuck your best friend's husband."

"Yes, and you are going to fuck my best friend. Are we sure we are ready for this?" I asked letting my nerves show a little.

"Honey didn't your friend tell you to separate love from sex? We are going to be trying to find some spice with our good friends, nothing else."

"I guess you're right. I need you to do me a favor."

"Sure, what?"

"I am so turned on right now. You grinding your hard cock against me is driving me crazy. I know I've started dinner but it will wait. Take me to our bed and fuck me hard."

"Don't you mean make love to you?"

"No, I want you to fuck me hard and heavy."

Monday Barb and I talked. We agreed on the terms of our deal. We would meet for dinner at our place and then go from there. We also agreed that the four of us would abstain from sex all week so we would be ready and fresh.

The week seemed to drag on but finally, Friday night was upon us. I had a light dinner ready when Barb and Steve arrived. We all hugged and quickly ate dinner. After dinner, we adjourned to the living room.

I started, "We all know what the plan is for tonight but I want to go over the details so there can be no misunderstandings. Once we finish our talk, we are going to split up. Rick is going to drive Barb home while Steve pulls their car into our garage. We've all agreed that the plan is to spend the night with each other's spouse. I know it is obvious but I'm going to say it. We have all agreed we are going to have sex tonight. Just to make sure, I'm going to go around the room. I want a yes or no from everyone. If someone says no, there will be no discussion or judgment. We end this right now."

I went around the room starting with Barb, then Steve then Rick. Each said yes. "And I'm a yes too. We will go till 10:00 am tomorrow then the guys will drive home. Barb and I talked about restrictions. You guys are both snipped so there is no need for condoms unless someone thinks so." I went around the room again and everyone shook their head no. "Barb and I have agreed that anal is off the table but that is it. One last thing Barb and I decided we would put escape time. We both agreed to not start having sex for an hour after we split up. If in that time frame anyone gets cold feet, immediately call the other couple and we can stop. Again, no judgment. After sixty minutes it will be too late to stop. That's all I have. Last chance to stop this." No one said anything.

Steve stood up taking Barb's hand. "Rick, my good friend, will you take my wife back to our house and fuck her while I stay here and fuck your wife?"

Rick stood up taking my hand, "It would be my pleasure, my friend." Rick turned to me kissing me on the lips, "I love you. Have a good time."

Rick walked over to Steve, shook his hand then took Barb by the hand leading her to the garage. Once they left Steve pulled his car into the garage in Rick's place. I chuckled to myself thinking Steve was going to be parking something else in Rick's spot this night.

As I heard Rick's car pull out, I got a queasy feeling thinking of my husband with my best friend knowing they were going to fuck. I think Steve saw my discomfort when he came in. He startled me putting his hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah, I just didn't think it would be that hard to send out my husband to have sex with my best friend."

"We don't have to do this. I can call them back."

I turned facing Steve, "Oh no you don't. That is very chivalrous of you but I have been looking forward to this all week. My little moment of weakness is not going to stop us now."

"Oh good, I would have stopped if you said stop. Our friendship is very important." Steve leaned over whispering in my ear. "I have to tell you; I am so God Damn horny for you. I know you know I've had the hots for you. I really thought Rick was bullshitting me that you two were talking about a swap. I never figured you and Bard would even consider it."

Steve took me in his arms hugging me tight in the middle of the living room. He wasn't lying about being horny. I could feel his manhood pushing against me as we hugged. I looked down at the tent in his pants and then back up to Steve's eyes. We both had an awkward pause. "Damn, I thought the escape period was a good idea but what do we do now for the next fifty minutes?"

Steve held me tight pushing his crotch into me. "If there is one thing to be said about us. We are a group of rule followers. You and Barb agreed we all wouldn't have sex for thirty minutes. As much as I want to, I am not going to violate that rule. That being said, your rule wouldn't prohibit us from making out like teenagers." Steve slid his hands up feeling my breasts over my blouse.

I grabbed his hands, not taking them off my breasts. "Before I met Rick, I only had one boyfriend as a teenager. We didn't date that long but we did make out a few times. Only twice did I let him get his hands under my shirt. You think you're going to get to second base?"

Steve squeezed my tits, "The young man was very lucky on those two times. I love Bard and her body but damn your tits are wonderful. I would be lying if I said I haven't dreamed of getting my hands under your shirt." Steve squeezed my tits again then kissed me on the lips.

We kissed for a few moments while Steve rubbed my tits over my blouse. I pulled back looking at the clock on the wall. We still had more than forty-five minutes. Just as Steve was starting to untuck my blouse I stopped him. "I think we should take this upstairs to the bedroom."

As we walked into the bedroom, I could feel the butterflies welling up in my stomach. Steve could tell I was nervous, "Donna we can slow things down if you want."

I thought about what he said but reached up turning off the overhead light and leaving the nightstand light on. I reached out for him pulling Steve into an embrace. Our lips met for a light kiss. Steve's hand went right back to squeezing my tits over my blouse. Suddenly I called out "Stop."

Steve jumped back "I'm sorry Donna, we can stop. I'll call Rick."

I grabbed Steve's hand. "Oh God No Steve, that's not what I meant." I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and took off my bra. I found his hands and put them on my bare breasts. "I wanted you to stop so I could take this off."

Steve moaned hungrily squeezing and fondling my breasts. After a minute or two of him playing with my tits, I pushed him back again. "Steve, I'm getting tired of standing. I think we should sit." I pulled the bedspread back pausing next to the bed. I looked back at Steve who was curiously watching me. I reached down to my skirt and slowly unzipped it then pushed both it and my panties to the floor. Now naked I crawled onto the bed and opened up my arms.

Steve took my cue quickly stripping his clothes off. I watched intently as pealed his underwear down releasing his hard cock. Climbing into bed our naked bodies pressed against each other. "You know we still have over thirty minutes still," Steve whispered in my ear kissing me.

I reached down between his legs grasping my second cock ever. "The rule was to wait sixty minutes to have sex." I held his cock in my hand. "We are not having sex. If you want, we can go watch TV for the next thirty minutes."

Steve was stammering, "Oh no, keep doing what you're doing."

I slid my head down putting it on his belly so I could get a good look at his cock. Running my fingers up and down his shaft as I picked up his cock examining it.

"Well, how does it compare to Ricks?"

I snickered, "Was I that obvious?" Steve just grunted. I took a closer examination kissing the head. "Rick's is a little longer but you appear to be fatter. I will need to test it to be sure."

"Test it?"

Rather than explaining, I opened my mouth taking his cock inside. I sucked a few times then released his dick. "Yep, a little fatter."

Steve laughed, "For once being fatter is good. God, I love your test."

I smiled at Steve before taking his cock back into my mouth. I sucked him for a while but I didn't want his first cum in my mouth. I had a better place for it. Releasing his cock, I slid up next to Steve on our bed. "I'm sorry I got cold feet earlier. It was exciting for your dick to be the second cock ever in my mouth. Mine was the second mouth to have your cock in it right?"

Steve's hands were all over my tits, "Actually Donna, your mouth was the third mouth my dick has been in."

"But I thought you were a virgin when you and Barb met?"

"Oh, I was. Just not orally. Don't worry, she knows. I had a girlfriend at the end of my senior year and through the summer before college. Prom night we snuck away from the after party. She sucked my dick and I fingered her pussy. We did that a lot that summer but I stayed a virgin, my friend here didn't go inside her. It wasn't for me trying I have to admit. Several times my friend down there danced on her opening but soon as my cock started to get wet from her juices she stopped me." Steve's hands were still on my tits while I was rubbing his hard cock. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be going on and on while we are here, you know naked."

"I don't mind, we do have some time to kill. I'm glad my mouth was the third to have your friend in it." I rolled onto my back pulling Steve on top of me.

Steve didn't say a word. His lips met mine plunging his tongue into my mouth. Rick has never been much into tongue kissing so it surprised me. Not that we hadn't tongue kissed before but it wasn't something we regularly did. I was enthralled with his tongue dancing with mine. I was completely distracted by his tongue in my till felt his dick rubbing my pussy lips. Steve was teasing me rubbing his head against my pussy lips but not pushing it in. It felt so good but I could see the clock on the nightstand and we still had twenty-five minutes till the escape clause time was up

I was about to tell him to stop when the head of his cock breached my pussy lips. All I could do was moan as Steve continued to tease my pussy only putting the head inside me. I couldn't take it anymore. Reaching to his butt I pulled his ass down while I pushed my hips up. Steve's cock fulling inserted in me pushed me over the edge, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

I closed my eyes enjoying my orgasm. Once Steve saw that I had caught my breath he started fucking me. He was pounding me hard making the bed shake. I could tell by his breathing he was getting close. His speed picked just before he grunted telling me he was cumming.

Steve crawled off me laying on his back breathing heavily. "Wow, that was great Donna. I hope you enjoyed it too."

I exhaled heavily, "I couldn't fake that." I was still breathing heavily when I looked over at the clock. "Oh fuck, we went early. Where is my phone?" I looked around the room. "Oh shit, I left it downstairs." Jumping out of bed, I ran downstairs dripping cum as I ran. I thought I was going to cry when I saw a missed call from Rick and a voicemail. I hit play.

"Hi honey. I just wanted to call and tell you I loved you. We haven't heard from you so Barb is in the bedroom waiting on me. I'm going to wait another minute or two. If I don't hear from you, I will go in. Just remember I love you."

When I walked back into the bedroom Steve was standing up putting his pants back on. "They called, didn't they?"

"There was a tear running down my cheek, "Yeah, Rick did."

"Oh shit, are they on their way back?"

"No, he just called to say he loved me." I walked over to the bed and sat down. "He just wanted to tell me he loved me and he was going into the bedroom with Barb."

"So, they are..."

"Having sex right now. I'm betting Rick is on top of your wife driving his cock into her."

"Oh wow, that was a visual I wasn't ready for. Where does that leave us?" Steve asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"The plan was for you to stay the night. Are you planning on staying the night?"

"Uh yeah, I guess I am."

I leaned over to Steve whispering in his ear. "Get your pants back off. You won't need them till the morning. If our spouses doing what we think they are, we should too."

My eyes were struggling to focus as I felt a body enter the bed next to me. There was a sliver of bright light coming in through the curtain illuminating the room. When my eyes focused, I could see the clock on my nightstand read 11:00 am. An arm reached around me pulling me into a hug. The arm was very familiar and not the arm of the man I had spent the night with.

Turning over I was enveloped in a hug from my naked husband. "Morning honey." We kissed for a few seconds, but mostly just held each other. After a few moments, he put his lips to my ear. "Are we okay?"

I pulled my head back looking into his eyes, "You are still the man I love. Now and forever."

Rick kissed me on the lips before pulling back "I love you too."

We kissed a few more times before I whispered in his ear, "Honey, your face smells like pussy. I guess I know what Barb's pussy smells like now."

His body jerked to attention, "Oh God, I'm sorry. I will go wash it right now." He tried to release our hug but I held tight.

"Not yet honey." I took a big sniff around his neck and face. "Mmm, interesting smell, I like it. Did you or more importantly Barb enjoy you having your face in her pussy?"

Rick laughed as I continued to smell his face. "Apparently going down there is not one of those things that Steve likes to do. To answer your question yes, I think she enjoyed it. She asked for it several times. I know we said no jealously but she said she is very jealous that you getting my treatment all the time."

"Now that I think about it, Steve never did venture down between my legs." I could see Rick was about to say he was sorry. "You don't need to say you are sorry. I get to have a great pussy eater in my bed all the time. Tell me husband of mine, how was it putting your dick in your first woman that wasn't me."

Rick looked at me a little tenuously, "I'm not going to get in trouble if I tell you I enjoyed it."

"Oh honey, I hope you enjoyed it. But you had better have shown my best friend a good time."

"Yes dear, I enjoyed it and I think Barb had a good time too. I have to admit that we were both a little nervous. We talked for almost that whole hour waiting time. She was and is very scared this is going to affect not only their relationship but our relationship too. She seriously considered calling you to stop things. I hope I didn't scare you when I called. I just wanted to be sure before we started."

"Oh my God, she almost called to back out? I have something to tell you about that, but tell me your details first."

Rick

Barb looked at the clock realizing we had been talking for forty-five minutes. "You probably think it is stupid for me to want to call Steve for some reassurance."

"No, not at all. I think that was the point of the waiting period. It is easy for us to sit around and talk having sex with each other spouses but when it comes down to doing it, it is hard. We've talked about you being only with Steve but as you know I've only been with Donna. I've told you that I'm very excited to get the chance for you to be my second but I'm also very nervous about it."

"Oh my God, I have been going on and on and never considered that you would be nervous too. I'm sorry I should have considered your feelings too." We were sitting next to each other on the couch when Barb reached over to me giving me a hug. She put her head on my shoulder relaxing her body into mine.

My nose was against her neck smelling her perfume, "Barb you smell wonderful." She turned to say something the same time I turned my head. Our lips touched morphing into a kiss. We kissed for a few moments before felt her tongue push into my mouth. You know I'm not big on tongue kissing, but I didn't want to put her off. Our kissing was getting more intense but I didn't want to push her because she had shown so much reluctance.

We broke our kiss with Barb looking into my eyes. "I haven't kissed another man like that since I was a teenager. Some of my girlfriends have told me I was missing out by not being with other men. I always told myself that not only did I not need another man I didn't want one. When Donna brought up her idea, I told myself again that I didn't need to."

"But you agreed with her."

"I did because deep down I was curious what a different one feels like. No, that's wrong. I want to know what you feel like inside me." We looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. "Hell Rick, I've been the good girl all my life. Never smoked and never did drugs. I told you I was a virgin till Steve asked me to marry him. I just know I'm going to hell for wanting to have sex with you. Damit, I gave my husband permission to fuck your wife."

I pulled Barb into another hug. "It is not too late; we can call this off."

Barb pulled back from me, "That's just it. I don't want to. My pussy feels like it is literally dripping from the excitement. I feel like my body is screaming at me, 'this is your only chance.' I know you're thinking what kind of crazy situation have you gotten yourself into? On one hand, I'm telling you I'm so nervous and on the other, I'm telling you I'm like a bitch in heat."

I hugged and kissed Barb then looked into her eyes, "I think I understand what you are going through. All four of us have been the good boys and girls. Tonight is not going to change that. We can stop right now." I looked at my watch. "We have another ten minutes before the hour is up. Tell me what you want to do?"