Scratching an Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb pulled back looking at me for several moments. She looked down at the obvious tent in my pants. She looked back up smiling. "I'm sorry I'm giving you so many mixed signals but I really have to pee. I'm going up to my bathroom. I'm going to pee and brush my teeth. I'll let you decide what we do. If I'm being too crazy and you want to call it off make the call if not I'll be in my room with the lights off if you want to continue."

Barb hurriedly walked upstairs. That was when I made the phone call to you. When you didn't call back and the hour was up, I walked into the dark bedroom. Once I closed the door behind me Barb met me a few steps into the room. When she embraced me, I knew immediately that she had made her decision. My hands roamed up and down her naked back landing on her naked ass while Barb shoved her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for just a little bit when she broke off. "Rick, I'm glad you're here. I feel a little awkward being the only one naked."

Not saying a word, I pulled my shirt off then kicked my shoes off before lowering my pants and underwear. Our naked pressed against each other as our arms enveloped each other. My right hand quickly found and squeezed Barb's tits. "My tits are small compared to Donna's, aren't they?"

"Your tits are wonderful. I would love to kiss them and suck on them if you don't mind."

Barb laughed pulling my head down while pushing her breasts up to me. While sucking on her nipples my hand found its way down between her legs. She wasn't kidding about being excited. Her pussy was sloppy wet with juice. Kissing her tits was nice but her pussy juice was calling to me. In a quick motion, I guided her to the bed moving my head between her legs licking up her pussy juice.

Barb quietly moaned encouragement, "Oh God, that feels good. Please keep licking."

Barb's juices continued to flow even as she started bucking her hips telling me she was going to cum. She let out a "Oh God," and pulled my head into her pussy. She finally released me pulling me up to her head kissing me. "My God Rick, that was amazing."

I looked at her confused, "Barb, it was just eating your pussy."

"You don't understand. Steve doesn't like that. I can count on one hand the times he's put his head between my legs, those times were when he was drunk and it was never did it like you just did. Can I return the favor?"

"Maybe later, right now my friend between my legs wants to feel what it is like to be inside you. Is that alright?"

"Alright? Yes, I want it so bad. You know in my mind my dildo has been Rick for a long time."

"Are you telling me you masturbate thinking of me?"

"Of course, are you telling me you don't?"

"I've imagined fucking you many times. I just thought that was a guy thing."

"No, girls just don't talk about it. Especially good girls like Donna and I."

"Tell me something good girl Barb. Are you ready for a different cock to enter your pussy?"

Barb gave me her approval by spreading her legs wider. Once my dick was inside her she pulled my head to her kissing me. I lost track of how long we fucked but we were both moaning and groaning till I couldn't hold back any long sending my load into her.

We both lay silent in the bed next to each other breathing heavily. "Barb, you said earlier that you and Donna were good girls, do you think what we did changed that?"

"Well, I did just have sex with my best friend's husband."

"That's true but you did it with your husband's and your best friend's permission. You didn't go behind anyone's back. We all together decided we would try this and I will tell you that I enjoyed every second of it. I am very glad that you and Donna decided that we should spend the night together." I paused with some awkward silence. "That is unless you don't want me to stay."

Barb looked surprised at my question, "What? Yes, I want you to stay." She climbed on me kissing me. "And yes I enjoyed it too. I believe I still owe you a blow job and hope that we will have sex again tonight. I was just lost in thought about if I can say I'm a good girl now."

"I think you are very good. I can also say you taste great. Seriously, we all had friends that would fuck anything that moved. That wasn't for me but I've always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman. Now that I have, inn my mind nothing has changed with Donna and me. I hope she feels the same."

Barb sat there deep in thought for a few moments. A big grin crept across her face. "It was fun wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was amazing fun."

"I had a roommate my freshman year who I considered kind of a slut. Every Friday and Saturday night she was at a party and ended up in some guy's bed. She called it recreational sex. She said it was great and I should try it. Good girls don't do that, I told her. She said that good girls miss out on all the fun. Part of me wanted to go with her but my good girl side stopped me. That belief was reinforced when she had to quit at semester. She got pregnant and had no idea who was the father."

"But this is different."

"Very different. I agreed with Donna because it was safe. I know none of us ever wanted to cheat but it seems that we all had an itch to scratch."

"I like that. Is your itch scratched?" I asked.

"Funny thing about itches." Barb slid closer to me taking my cock in her hand. Once you scratch the itch it feels good, but then the itch returns and you have to scratch it again and again."

"Are we talking about scratching that itch again tonight or other times too?"

"Oh, I'm still itching tonight. About the other times, we will need to talk to the others but I'm going to recommend to the group that we do some more scratching. God Damn I would love for you to teach Steve to eat pussy like you do. I'm still tingling from your tongue and cock."

"All it takes is plenty of practice. I'm glad you liked it but I will need to practice more to get to know your sweet pussy more. If that's alright, you seemed to like that before."

Barb was blushing as I held her. "I loved it, I don't ever get that with Steve. But you've already cum in me. Are you really going to eat my pussy after you came in it?"

"You're getting ready to suck my dick, right?" She nodded. "My cock is covered in your pussy juice and my cum. Is that going to stop you?"

"Isn't that different?"

"No, you are going to wipe out most of it but I've eaten Donna with some of my cum still in her. Now if it was Steve's cum that would change things." Barb got a big grin on her face. "What's that grin about?"

"That sounds kinky and it got me thinking. I was remembering some of the stuff Steve was watching on the computer. I had never even considered them till now."

"Like?"

"How would feel if I told you I wanted to try a three-some?"

"I believe that there are two kinds of threesomes. Which are you talking about?"

"Both, you fucking me from behind while I suck Steve then you guys switch. I wouldn't mind trying the other way too."

Donna

"Oh my God, Barb said she wants to try a threesome?"

"She did, she never said it but there is something she wants to try with you in that threesome."

"Oh my god, you think so?" He nodded. I leaned over to kiss Rick, after the kiss and took another big sniff around Rick's face. I couldn't believe how strong the pussy smell was still on him. "How many times did you eat her pussy?"

Rick was clearly counting in his head. "Three, yes it was three. When we first got started. After our first fucked, we rested and then started with a 69 but she couldn't concentrate so it turned into me just eating her. Third time was when I woke her up eating her."

"I bet she loved that. Did you make her cum each time?"

"She did."

"You ate pussy three times. How many times did you fuck?"

Rick was once again counting in his head. "I guess you would count it as four. First time when I was on top. Second time was after the 69 she was on top. Third was doggie before we went to sleep. I told you I woke her up eating her then we did a combo of me on top then her on top. But I think that counts as one. How many times for you and Steve?"

"Steve came four times. Two times inside me, once on my tits and I swallowed once."

There was a pause before Rick jumped in, "You gave him a titty fuck didn't you?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Barb had nice tits but her's are not titty fuck worthy. Barb said she caught Steve looking at your tits all the time. She was sure he would ask to fuck your tits. You did say he came on your tits. I bet he was thrilled to get at your tits."

"Yes, are you mad about that?"

"No, we didn't say titty fucks were off limits. Only your and Barb's ass. You guys didn't do anal, did you?"

"No, there was no anal. He didn't even try. Steve seemed fixated tits which didn't surprise me. I've caught him looking many times too. Once my shirt was off he was all over my tits, he loved fucking my girls."

"Is he bigger than me, did you cum?"

"You do have a lot of questions. He's a little thicker than you but you are longer and yes, I did come during the first round."

"Was that it for the night?"

"Me cumming yes, but we weren't done having sex. We talked for a while after the titty fuck and he said he was done for the night and couldn't get it up again."

"Oh shit, he challenged you didn't he. I know how you respond to challenges."

"I don't think he meant it as a challenge but I took it that way. I got between his legs and sucked hard. Once I got going I was instant that I was going to make him cum. He didn't have a lot left when he did cum but I swallowed it. He was spent after that and we went to sleep."

"Wait a minute. So, he fucked your pussy cumming in your pussy, then your tits with him cumming on your tits and then you blew him swallowing his cum. You only had one real round of sex."

"It was alright he woke me rubbing his cock against my ass. Once we were awake, he got on top and fucked me."

"Did you cum?"

"No, but it was alright."

"Sounds like you got the short end of the deal."

"I hope I didn't make it sound like I didn't enjoy it, I did. It was kind of like losing my virginity again."

"I hope it was better than that. If I remember that night. I sure didn't last very long and you said it hurt like hell. I also remember you bled all over my sheets."

"Okay, so not exactly like that. I meant it was doing something new and different."

"Is there going to be a next time?"

"I think we all need to talk about it first. If we do I want to change some things."

"Really, what's that?"

"I think Steve needs to see you eat Barb's pussy and I want to watch you fuck her."

"Wait, why is that?"

"Listening to you describe the sex you and Barb had is turning me on. I think I would like to watch you two go at it and apparently, Steve needs some lessons on eating pussy. He didn't even offer to go between my legs and it sounds like he is not satisfying Barb with his tongue like you do me."

"What if Barb suggests threesomes?"

"I think I could be talked into that. What you say if I told you that the idea of a three-some with Barb excites me? Especially if I got a little taste of her?"

"What do you mean when you say taste?"

"You know exactly what I mean. That smell on your face makes me want to give it a try unless you think is it gross or something."

"Hmm, the idea of watching my wife and her best friend 'tasting' each other. As long as you don't expect me to have any desire to go near Steve like that, I would love to watch you and Barb 'taste' each other as you put it." I took another big sniff around Rick's face taking in the aroma of Barb's pussy juice. Rick pulled my head back, "If you want more of a sample, I haven't washed my crotch. It got rather saturated with Barb's juice."

I pulled the sheet back to see his soft cock. His pubic hair was clearly matted and wet. "Oh sure, I go down and I got down there and lick the juice off your friend and what will happen? We both know your friend is going to get hard and want to visit my honeypot. You need to know that my honeypot hasn't been cleaned either. I'm sure there is some of Steve's spunk in there."

I didn't wait for an answer. I started in licking feeling his cock getting it hard. "MMM, that feels good. I told you I didn't want to taste Steve's stuff, my friend here doesn't care if some of Steve's stuff is inside as long as he can go inside your honeypot."

I licked and kissed around on Rick's cock taking in the aroma and taste of the combination of Barb's juice and Rick's cum. I wasn't shocked that Rick grew hard in my mouth. I was impressed thinking back to how many times he said that he had fucked Bard in the last twelve hours and that he was ready to go again. Without a word, I rolled to my back spreading my legs wide.

Rick slammed his cock in me putting his lips to my ear. "Are we spicy now?"