Scratching an Itch

Story Info
Two couples decide to explore.
10.3k words
4.28
29.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,349 Followers

My name is Donna Fisher. I'm just your typical 44-year-old mother and wife. My husband Rick is your typical 45-year-old father and husband. We've been married for twenty years with our daughter Ann just starting college. We are official empty nesters. We did all the things you are supposed to do as our kid has been our life for the past eighteen years. We followed her sports, did the PTA and other clubs. Now that she is off to college, I had to admit to myself Rick and I have become boring.

I have a boring job working in an office while Rick makes a good living as a manager in a production company. My job is boring but most of all Rick and I have become boring in bed. Our adventure started when I asked my friend at work, Taylor, to lunch. I call her a friend but I guess she is really a work acquaintance. I've never spent any time with her outside of the office but we have always been very friendly inside the office. She quickly agreed to lunch even after I explained to her that I wanted to ask her advice on a personal matter.

We sat in a secluded part of the restaurant. "Taylor, can I ask a personal question and if it is too personal just say so and we will end this."

"Donna, you can ask me anything you want as long as it stays here at the table."

I smiled but I felt my voice shake as I asked my question. "I really don't want to offend you but are you and Sam swingers?"

Taylor looked at me puzzled for a moment. "Everything we say stays at this table, right?" I nodded. "How did you come to this conclusion?"

"Just a feeling I've had for a while but mostly because I was looking at a swinger site and saw a listing with you and Sam on it. It looked a few years old it looked like you."

"Oh my God, is that still on there? I'm so embarrassed. We put that on there but never used it."

"I'm sorry. So, are you guys swingers?"

Taylor was blushing, "Yes, we are but that site sucks, don't use it. I did think our profile was still up, I will have to take that profile down. We had a bad experience when we tried it. Why are you asking?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm curious how it works Does it cause problems with you and Sam?"

"Let me ask you some basic questions. Why are you looking into this?"

It was my turn to ask, "Everything stays at the table, right?" Taylor nodded. "Rick and I are empty nesters now. To be blunt we've gotten boring, you know like in bed. A month ago, I noticed Rick was looking at porn. I got mad at first but then we started watching together. I noticed that we both kept gravitating toward swinger porn. I finally came right out and asked him if swinging was something he wanted to try."

"What was his answer?"

"He said he wasn't sure. It was a nice fantasy but not if it endangered our marriage."

"That's a good answer. Next question for you. How many partners have you both had?"

I put my head down trying to hide my blushing. "We were both virgins when we met."

"No offense by this. So, since you met neither one of you has shared the company of another, so to speak?"

"I'm not offended, but no Rick and I are each other's one and only. Rick for sure is my only one. I guess Rick could have cheated on me at some point but I would bet against it. Is that a problem?"

"No, it is just a little different situation that Sam and I had."

"Different situation?" I asked confused.

"Let's just say both Sam and I were very experienced with others before we met so when we decided to dip our toes in the 'lifestyle' fucking other people wasn't new to us. For you two this will be a completely new experience."

"Are you saying we shouldn't try it?"

"No, I'm just saying you need to go in with your eyes open and fully informed. Let me ask you this, did you ever regret not trying out other men before you married Rick?"

"Regret isn't the right word. Have I ever wondered what a different man would feel like? Yes, but finding out was never worth my marriage."

"That's a very good answer Donna. The problem is if you try sex with others and it doesn't work out isn't something you can undo."

"Yeah, we've talked about that. I think that is why Rick is hesitant to say yes. If we wanted to try it can you tell me how to get started?"

"I think for first-timers like yourself you need to have a clear understanding of what you are doing."

"I don't understand."

"Donna, what you're talking about is sex, sex with other people. Nothing more, nothing less. When you and Rick have sex, you are making love right?" I nod. "Swinging isn't making love it is fucking. This is the physical act of a guy, not Rick, putting his dick in you for pure pleasure. Both his and yours. The same with Rick. His cock is going in another woman's pussy and mouth or wherever. It doesn't mean he doesn't still love you or you him but you guys are just having physical fun with others."

"You just put into words what I was thinking when I was watching some swinger porn with Rick. I think we are both curious about sex with others but we want to make sure it doesn't affect our marriage. I hate to keep asking you stupid questions but do you watch each other?"

"Donna there are no stupid questions. I love watching Sam fuck our friends. Sam on the other hand doesn't really watch me unless I'm with women. He doesn't like watching me with other men."

"Oh my God, you are bi? I'm sorry I should say it that way."

"It's okay. If you try swinging I would suggest you try another woman as well."

"Oh, okay. Back to Sam, if Sam doesn't like you with other men why do you do it?"

"You misunderstood; he doesn't mind me being with other men he just doesn't want to watch. I have found men are more possessive with their women. Sam came out and told me that he wants me to have a good time but he doesn't really like watching. That is why I would suggest you do separate rooms your first time. Do you have anyone in mind? Please don't ask me because as attractive as I find you, we work together. I just wouldn't do that."

"Oh no, I find you attractive too but we do have a couple in mind. They are our best friends. We've known each other since our kids were little. Is that a problem?"

"That is up to the four of you. It could be really good or really bad. We started with friends and they are still our best friends. For others, it hasn't worked that way. I would suggest you try to imagine your best friend spreading her legs for your husband. Can you handle her moaning and shouting out that she is going to cum on his cock?"

"Oh my, is it getting hot in here?"

"Oh, it can get real hot. Have you talked with this other couple?"

"Just Barb. I mean Barb and I have discussed the concept."

"When you say you 'discussed the concept', what does that mean?"

"She said that she and Steve were bored sexually and I said we were too. She said she wanted to do something to spice up their sex lives and I said us too. We both mentioned that our guys watched porn and Barb like me has watched it with her husband. We talked about wanting to find some ways to get some spice going on in their bedroom. That's about all we talked about so far."

We both looked at our watches seeing our lunch time was almost done. "Look Donna, here is the best advice I can give you. Talk it through thoroughly. Talk to your husband, if he isn't sure he can do this without any jealousy then don't do it. Talk to Barb if she can't do it without jealously don't do it. Get all four of you together and talk about it. I know I sound like a broken record but if any of you isn't sure then don't do it. It is not worth it."

We sat in silence while I paid the bill. On our walk back to the office I stopped Taylor, "What if we decide we can do it without jealously?"

Taylor turned to me with a serious look on her face. "Okay, if you decide to do it. Have the four of you get together. Go over the rules and stipulations."

"Rule? What do you mean?"

"Discuss what is off limits. You know like anal or if you are going to use condoms. Some couples started off not wanting to kiss on the lips. Things like that. The last thing you want are misunderstandings. Decide if you want same room or separate. I told you I would suggest separate. I would actually suggest that her husband goes to your house with you and your husband goes with Barb to their house. Make a night of it and wake up the next morning with another fuck. Last thing is, enjoy the sex. Remember it is not love, just a different cock to give you pleasure. One last thing, give yourselves an escape."

"An escape?"

"Have a plan if someone gets cold feet. Have a way to put the brakes on everything before it is too late."

As we were at the door to the office I just smiled and hugged Taylor thanking her for her advice. I didn't tell her how horny I was.

That night after dinner I pulled Rick into the living room. "Can we talk?"

"That sounds ominous, should I be worried?"

"Of course not. I talked to my friend Taylor from work over lunch. I confirmed she and her husband are swingers."

"Okay, this still sounds ominous."

"I just wanted some advice from her. You know how we've been talking about adding some excitement to our lives, our sex lives? I mentioned it to Barb and seems they have the same issue."

"You told her we were having problems?"

"No, and we aren't having any problems. I just mentioned to her that I was hoping for more excitement once we became empty nesters. She said the same thing."

"What does this have to do with talking to a swinger for advice?"

"What if we tried it with Barb and Steve?"

"Tried what? Swinging?"

"Technically, it would be a swap but that would be the plan. You would have sex with Barb and I would have sex with Steve. We would see if that would spice things up."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. We were virgins when we met. Can you tell me you haven't ever thought about what would be like with another woman, maybe even Barb? When we watch that porn don't you think what it would be like to be those people?"

Rick sat and thought for a moment then he saw me staring at him. Finally, he smiled, "Yes, of course. I've thought about it and yes, I've thought about Barb. But..."

"But what?"

"I've never cheated on you and I have no intention of cheating on you now."

"Thank you honey. I have never cheated on you and have no intention of cheating either. But would you consider it cheating if I expressly gave you permission?"

Rick looked at me considering what I just said. "So, you're saying that if I agree to your plan, we would be suspending our vows for that one night?"

"I hadn't thought of it that way but yes. That assumes that Barb and Steve agree too. Are you saying you're not willing to do that?"

"I didn't say that but it is a big step. Once we go down this path, we can't undo it. The consequences could be huge. Our marriage and our friendship with Barb and Steve."

"You're right, it probably isn't worth it."

"Honey, you're giving up too quickly. I'm not saying no. I'm just saying we need to consider everything. The good and the bad. You mentioned me wanting to know what it would feel like to be with another woman. You're right, I have wondered. By the same token, it sounds like what it would be like to know what another man feels like."

"Well, I mean yes but it is not like that."

"Stop, if it is okay for me to wonder what it is like to be with another woman. It is okay for you do wonder about being with another man. If you are serious about doing this we have to be sure we can do this without it affecting our marriage. We all have to be in agreement that it is just sex."

A sense of relief came over me. "That's funny, Taylor said about the same thing. She said we need to talk it through with all of us. No misunderstandings with everyone in agreement. She said it is just sex, not love. She called it just fucking. If we can't separate the two don't do it. She said that if there is going to be jealously not to try it."

Again, Rick sat quietly, thinking before speaking, "That would be the issue, wouldn't it? There is a part of me that wants you to experience another man. But there is another part of me that fears that if you do, it will change how you feel about me."

I moved over into his lap wrapping my arms around him kissing him on the lips. "You know how impressed I am with you right now. You are doing a very serious analysis of this. I was afraid all you would hear was fucking Barb without thinking it through."

"Oh, I heard that part. As you wiggle your ass on me, I think you can feel that I've been thinking about that part."

I wiggled my ass on Rick's crotch feeling his hard dick under me. "Mmm, somebody is excited."

"That's the easy part getting my friend down there excited. The question is knowing the risks do you want to try this?"

I kissed Rick continuing to grind my ass into his cock, "I think so. Something Taylor said hit home with me. If you can separate fucking from love then it is just a cock in a pussy or mouth. Sex is supposed to be fun. Her husband calls it sports that are just done naked. You like sports, could we try out a new sport?"

"Wow, all those years I thought co-ed sports were just things like softball and volleyball. Your friend's idea of sports sounds like fun. Rick and I kissed for a few minutes while I continued to grind on his cock. Rick stopped pulling back to look at me with a serious look, "You're talking about full-on sex. Steve's cock is inside your pussy and mine is inside Barb."

"That's how sex works. Am I nervous about doing it, yes. This is a big step, I get that. Barb and Steve are good friends. I feel we can trust them and they are a good-looking couple going through what we are. Taylor told me to picture my best friend, Barb, spreading her legs for you. If I could do it without getting jealous then she said that I should try it. When I got back to the office I went in the bathroom and I imagined it."

Rick smiled, "How was it?"

"You looked like you both were having a great time."

"But?"

"No buts, it was hot. I was turned on imagining you two having a good time."

"You said you went to the bathroom is that because..."

"Yes, I needed some privacy."

"Privacy?"

"Stop being dumb, I had two fingers in. I told you it was hot."

"Was that all you imagined?"

"No, don't get mad but I imagined I was lying next to you and Steve was on top of me."

"On top and in you?"

I kissed Rick griding my ass hard on his crotch. I whispered in his ear. "I was picturing Steve's penis invading my girl parts. We aren't getting any younger, I'd like to see what a different one feels like."

Rick pulled my shirt and bra off to play with my tits. "How does Barb feel about having Steve inside you?"

"We haven't talked specifics but if you're in agreement I will talk to her." Rick nodded. "I think you really want to know what she thinks of having you inside her." We both laughed as Rick played with my tits. "I think you should take me to bed and show me what you would do to Barb."

Rick stood up carrying me, "No, that won't work. If we do this, I will be fucking Barb. With you, it is always making love." Rick guided me to our bed and made wonderful love to me. I could tell a few times he was imagining that he was fucking Barb, not me. I didn't mind, I was doing the same with Steve.

Saturday morning I invited Barb over for coffee while the guys were playing golf. There was a bit of small talk before I jumped in. "Barb, you mentioned that you and Steve like to watch swinger porn. Ever thought about trying it?"

"Oh God no, Steve showed me the website for that swinger club outside of town. Looks gross, I wouldn't step foot in a place like that."

"Yeah, those places just sound gross but I didn't mean that. I meant to try it with someone you know and trust." Barb looked at me confused, "You know, like a couple that you've known for over ten years and consider your best friends? I have a friend who tried swinging that way. She said it was important to have a couple you could trust." It appeared the light in her head went on.

"Are you being serious?" She asked.

"You're not mad, are you?"

"No, I'm not mad. I'm curious. Are you proposing something?" Barb said.

"You remember when we were talking about our sex lives being boring and we wanted to spice things up. I did some research, some of which was Rick and I watching some swinger porn. I thought I needed more information. That friend I told you about is a co-worker. I asked her for her advice. She said I should have a talk with Rick and then if we wanted to proceed to talk with you. Here I am, I'm talking to you."

"This isn't a joke, right? You really not proposing that we..."

"Swap, I think it would be called a swap. Not a joke Barb. I want to see if you and Steve have any interest in exploring some excitement with us, do a swap for a night."

Barb sat silent for a moment or two. "I don't want to sound like an idiot but you're talking about sex right? You having sex with Steve and me having sex with Rick."

"Yep, that would be the plan. We would swap for the night for sex, as simple as that."

"Oh my God, that is not simple."

"Is that a no?"

"No, it is a 'Oh my God'. Do you guys do any role-playing?"

"No," I said.

"We've tried it a few times. Our way to spice things up. We've role-played where we hook up with another couple. We both really got into it. My answer is not a yes but more of a maybe. Can we talk about it some more?" I nodded. "One thing you need to know about us. Steve and I were virgins when we met. Neither one of us has ever been with another."

"Oh my God that is so crazy."

"It's not crazy. When we found each other, we just knew we were made for each other."

"Oh Barb, I didn't mean it that way. I meant it is crazy because Rick and I were virgins when we met."

"Whew, I thought you were judging us." We both laughed. "I have to admit I've always wondered what it would be like to, you know, try out another one."

We quickly hugged. "Me too, I love Rick and love how he makes love to me but I've always been curious about how a different one would feel, you know inside. I have always just chalked it up as a fantasy I would play out with my dildo. I was never going to fuck up my marriage to find out. When we started watching that porn I thought why not if it was safe."

"You don't think this will fuck up our marriages if we try this?" Barb asked.

"Trust me, that is my biggest worry. My friend said that it is essential that we all talk about it and have the same understanding of what it is."

"What it is?" Barb asked.

"As she put it, it is just sex. Not love but a physical act, just fucking as she put it. She didn't say this but I think of it like me using the dildo in my nightstand. If you think about it, I'm really fucking myself but it is only for my pleasure and doesn't take anything away from Rick. My friend warned me if we can't separate sex from love don't do it."

Barb sat for what seemed like a long time taking several sips of her coffee. Finally, she looked up, "You're serious right, you really want me to fuck Rick while you are fucking Steve?" Barb paused again. "You know, I have a dildo in my nightstand too. I don't always picture it is Steve when I put the dildo in." Barb paused for another sip of coffee putting her head down, "Rick is wanting to do this?"

I laughed a little leaning in close to Barb, "Rick tried to play it cool but his cock was rock hard thinking of his chance to get between your legs."

Barb bit her lip thinking, "I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm in. I am going to have to talk to Steve."

Barb and I talked about the logistics of my idea of how we would do it. At the end of our discussion, Barb said she would talk to Steve and get back to me. On her way out she grabbed me and hugged me. "I'm so horny right now. I'm going home to use my dildo. If you don't mind, I'm going to imagine that it is Rick fucking me."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,349 Followers