Scratching an Itch

Story Info
Because scratching an itch feels SO good...
6.7k words
3.83
38.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers - this is a standalone story involving a sexually frustrated wife who wants more sex, and gets it. I'd really like constructive feedback and commentary - there are far too many anonymous cowards out there with unhelpful comments. So, if you have something worthwhile and want more of this content, let's show by giving good ratings and comments!

*****

On a warm June Saturday morning, Jessica Taylor found herself staring into the mirror, brushing her shoulder-length brunette hair, and scrutinizing her features. While she retained a youthful look, younger than her forty-five years, her figure was not exactly perfect. Despite yoga and regular Zumba attendance, curves were clearly present and, while she wasn't fat, there was definitely a bit of undesirable spread going on and fighting time was somewhat of a losing proposition. Nevertheless, her youthful features complemented by full lips and still firm 36D breasts still managed to catch a man's eye. It certainly caught the eye of her husband, Mark, eighteen years ago, and they had enjoyed a wonderful number of prosperous years. Jessica had started her financial planning firm with ongoing modest success while Mark had worked in technology for an insurance company with great benefits and solid bonuses.

Their success had enabled them to buy a great house in an upscale neighborhood; they had good friends and a good relationship. In the last couple of years, however, the sex had diminished to a monthly routine and Jessica was decidedly unsatisfied. She brushed her hair harder and thought about how she should bring up her sexual dissatisfaction with Mark - all her other attempts at suggesting they should work a little harder on their sexual aspect fell on deaf years. Mark was too engrossed in his job, watching sports, or playing poker with the boys to take it all seriously.

Jessica's thoughts turned to her recent increasing sexual desires; while she always had been a sexual person, one of the traits Mark had found so desirable, she found her desires growing exponentially after she hit forty Her drive was increasing while his was decreasing - definitely an area of concern. She found she had to masturbate one or two times a day just to keep up with her sexual desires. While her seven-inch vibrator certainly got the job done, it wasn't a substitute for the real thing. With a final check in the mirror, she tossed her brush into the drawer and started her day.

She found Mark pouring coffee in the kitchen - he always made sure he took care of that every morning and the kind act made her smile. Average in height at 5'10, with an average figure beginning to show a bit of a beer gut, Mark looked younger than his 46 years. With his short hair combed straight back, stylish horn-rimmed Ralph Lauren glasses, he looked a bit like Johnny Depp in the right light. He smiled at her, handed her a cup, and Jessica kissed him on his cheek.

"Thank you, hon, always taking care of me," she said, smiling. He smiled in return.

"Always, my dear." They sipped.

"What do you have going today?" she asked.

"Well, I thought I'd clean the carburetor on the tiller, so the damn thing starts better, fix that loose cabinet door in the bathroom, and pick up a few things at Home Depot," he replied. She raised an eyebrow.

"Exciting stuff there, ace," she laughed, "only topped by my doing laundry, watching Scott mow the lawn, and going grocery shopping."

"Hey, can I tell you how glad I am Scott is still doing the yard even though he's away a lot at college?"

Jessica nodded. Scott Turley, the son of their neighbor, had been mowing lawns in the neighborhood since he was seven and, at 20, he had begun a small lawn care business.

"Well," she began, moving closer and running her hand up his arm, "what do you say after we both get our chores done, we break out the steaks and wine, enjoy a fine dinner...I'll throw on that lingerie you like..."

Reaching up, she kissed his neck, whispering,

"Then we'll stream your favorite girl on girl scene and you can take care of this itch I have." Mark moaned lightly in return and kissed her back.

"You know all of that sounds good," he began, halting. She pulled back.

"But what?" her eyes flared. It had already been about two months since they had sex last. He looked away, then back at her.

"Tonight is Ralph's turn to host poker. I mean, dinner sounds wonderful but the guys are kinda expecting me."

She glared.

"Maybe when I get back if its not late," he offered. She grimaced.

"Right. If you haven't had too much whiskey and don't stink like a cigar," she replied, clearly hurt. There was an awkward silence, then Jessica decided to try another tack.

"Look, I know you like your guy time and playing poker," she said, "but it's really been a long time and you know how much I miss having you. Sex is important in a relationship and it seems like you don't want me anymore."

Mark responded by hugging her tightly.

"Aww, hon, it's not that. You know I never was a sexual maniac and it's not that I don't want you. We always have a hot time together and you're the only one I want."

"How am supposed to tell? Damn, Mark, I could do it like once a day...tell me what you would ideally expect? I'm curious." Her tone was not confrontational but she was determined to understand. He shrugged.

"Hell, I don't know...maybe once a month really," he offered.

"We don't even hit that these days," she said, but with a smile. "I can't even tempt you with the girl on girl video and me telling the story of my college fling with Kim?"

"Damn," he said, taking another sip of coffee. "You know how that gets me going. I still can't believe you spent six months dating a chick. Never thought you had a lesbian streak." She frowned.

"Lesbian streak? It was experimental then and I learned a lot. I do prefer cock, you know," she said, moving closer and rubbing his crotch lightly. He laughed.

"Fair enough, and I do love how you tell me about how she ate you out." She nodded, still rubbing. She brought her face closer to his.

"And I ate her out. Her pussy tasted so sweet," she whispered seductively. He moaned again but Jessica froze.

"Damn, you aren't even beginning to get hard here," she exclaimed, withdrawing her hand. He spread his hands in surrender.

"Aww baby, don't take it that way."

"How am I supposed to take it?" she demanded, "Christ, you really aren't interested."

"I am, I am...just want to get all my stuff done...let's try this tomorrow night, shall we?" he countered. Jessica nodded, defeated, but determined to not let it become a major fight...like it typically did in the past.

"Alright, Mark, I'm not going to stress about it. But you should know I'm seriously concerned. And I definitely have a major itch I need to scratch." She pointed an index finger into his chest.

"And you better take care of it...or I will," she said with a smile, resigning herself to the vibrator mentally. He laughed with relief and put his empty cup into the sink.

"Alright, babe, it's a deal...I'm going to get started on my stuff." He turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Jessica to ponder the conversation over her cool coffee.

Later that day, Mark had left for Home Depot Jessica was folding bathroom towels when the doorbell rang. Opening the door, she saw a young, dark-complected man dressed in a tight t-shirt and baggy shorts, with a backpack slung over one shoulder. His hair, nearly as long as hers, was black and shiny, and his two- or three-day beard growth augmented his natural good looks. A handsome guy, she thought, not a movie star, but fairly attractive. She liked his easy smile.

"Scott. Nice to see you," she smiled, cocking her head. He grinned.

"Hey, Mrs. T! Thanks, good to see you. I wanted to let you know I was going to mow now - I got a new zero turn mower, so it should just take me thirty minutes or so," he replied eagerly. His excitement over his new toy was clearly evident and Jessica resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Well, that's exciting," she replied, looking past him and pretending to admire the equipment sitting in the yard. "You've been calling me Mrs. T forever. Now that you're all grown, maybe Jessica will do?"

"Old habit, Mrs. T...I mean, Jessica," They both laughed, and Scott dropped his backpack on her porch.

"Do you mind if I leave this here while I mow? It's got my work records and other stuff, I'll grab it after I'm done," he said. She nodded.

"Sure thing. How are your parents?" she asked.

"They're great! Mom is visiting her relatives in India and Dad is out golfing." Jessica noted she hadn't seen Sharita, Scott's mother, in a while, and Jeff (Scott's dad) was usually working or golfing on the weekends. While the two couples were friendly enough, they really didn't hang out together much beyond the occasional neighbor gathering or friendly driveway wave.

"That's awesome, give them my best," she said. He nodded.

"For sure! Well, I better get started, I've got two more after you!" He bounded down the porch steps with youthful energy, throwing a wave over his shoulder. Her eye caught his departing ass and a flicker of an image of him being naked flew across her mind. Damn, girl, she thought, closing the door and shaking her head. You need to get a grip. She walked back into the laundry room.

As the day passed, Jessica thought her anger would subside. It didn't. She kept going over the morning conversation in her mind and she found herself too pissed off to even pull out the vibrator. Maybe when he's gone tonight, she thought. She reached into the refrigerator and grabbed the steaks, then stopped. Fuck that, why waste the tenderloins. She grabbed the hamburger instead and threw together sides of French fries and corn on the cob. When Mark came in from the garage after working on his tiller, he found the table perfectly set and Jessica plating the food.

"Hey there, I thought we were doing steaks," he asked. She resisted the urge to respond with a smart ass retort and tried to cool things down in her head. She smiled at him.

"I thought we'd save the more romantic meal for a non-poker night," she offered. Mark nodded, not even picking up on her attitude.

"Makes sense. I do have to be on time for poker," he said, sitting.

"Of course you do, I wouldn't want to make you late," she said, sweetly, though her mind was shooting daggers the whole time. They ate quietly, with Jessica feigning interest in the story of his tiller carburetor and adventures at Home Depot. They cleaned up together and Mark left right after, with a chaste kiss on her forward and condescending pat on her ass. She cleaned the table, then poured herself a hefty glass of Chardonnay. After her second glass, the reverie was interrupted by a chime on her phone. She glanced at it - Amazon had delivered a package.

Ah, nice she thought, my new shoes. She went to the front door and was surprised to find two packages. No, one was Amazon, the other was Scott's backpack - he must have left it. Gathering both, she brought them in. As she went to place the Amazon box down on the table, she dropped the back pack, spilling a baggie, several pens, and a charging cable from a pocket that must have been opened. Frowning, she bent over to gather the items.

She stuffed the pens and charging cable back in. Grabbing the baggie, she caught sight of several cylindrical objects within and a distinct odor from the bag. She brought it to her nose and sniffed - damn, it's Scott's supply of joints. Wow, didn't even know he smoked. The experience brought her back to her college days, the last time she really encountered the scent. Smiling, she stuffed the baggie back in and zipped the package. He might need this tonight, she thought, I'll run it over to him.

Jessica grabbed her house keys and the backpack, locked the door, and took a shortcut across her lawn to Scott's house. She rang the front doorbell and waited. A second later, the door opened to Scott's smiling face. He had clearly showered and changed after his yard work, but just had a different t shirt and different baggy shorts. Kids, she thought.

"Oh, hey, Mrs. T, what's up?" he asked.

"Guess I better get used to being Mrs. T," she replied, holding up his bag.

"Oh, crap, guess I did forget that," he said, reaching for the bag, "thanks so much!"

"Not a problem," she replied, "I figured you might be missing it considering what's in it."

Scott paused.

"Yeah, I do need my papers," he said, uncertain. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't go through it. I dropped it and a few things accidentally spilled from that pocket," she replied, embarrassed. Scott immediately understood.

"Ummm, okay," he looked around nervously, "come on in if you want."

Jessica hesitated a second, then entered a spacious hallway, noting a well-equipped dining room to the left and open living room to the right. Steps to the next level were right behind Scott.

"I can explain that," he offered and Jessica cut him off, placing her hand on his arm.

"No need, I get it," she laughed. He looked cute when he was embarrassed, she thought. "I mean I was a college kid once!" He laughed in relief.

"I mean, I don't do it that much. Just a good relief every now and then. Thanks for understanding," he said. Jessica's hand stayed on his arm and they both noticed it. She removed it slowly.

"No worries, glad it worked out." She looked around. "Your dad around? Maybe I should say hi." He shook his head.

"Nope, it's poker night," he said. Jessica groaned.

"Oh God, he's at the same game as Mark," she muttered. Scott smiled.

"Not a fan?" he asked. She shook her head slowly.

"Nah, it's all good, these guys just do it a lot. I don't get it," she smiled.

"Not my thing, for sure," he replied, looking at her. "Hey, you want to have a drink with me, I just opened a beer." Jessica hesitated, thinking that the only thing at home for her was the vibrator.

"Sure," she said, "beer is fine."

They walked into the kitchen and Scott grabbed her a beer, turning to open a cabinet for a glass.

"Bottle is fine, hon, I don't mind," Jessica offered. They moved into the living room, Scott sitting on the end of the couch and Jessica next to him. She curled up her leg and turned to face him. Offering her bottle, they clinked cheers and smiled.

"So, college is going well?" she asked and he nodded.

"Yep. Majoring in business and looking forward to internships next year," he replied.

"That's awesome, you'll do well I'm sure. How about the social front? Fraternity or girlfriend?" Scott shook his head.

"No to either. Frats are overrated, I'm too busy with my business, and been out with friends a lot but nothing serious."

"Damn, collage was a high point for hanging out, getting high, and...going out," Jessica replied, catching herself when she was about to say 'getting fucked'. Damn, were those two glasses of wine impacting her that much? Scott laughed, not noticing.

"Well, we do our share of getting high for sure," he said.

"Do you get the good stuff? I remember it was always hit or miss in my day," she said.

"Always. I have a great connection that never lets me down," he replied.

"Wow, that's great. I do remember those days fondly," she said, taking a deep drink of her beer. Scott looked at her curiously.

"Umm, would you mind if...maybe I have a couple of hits now?" he asked, hesitatingly. Jessica paused, then shook her head.

"Not at all, go for it...I'm cool with it," she replied. Scott stood and returned with one of the largest rolled joints she had ever seen.

"Oh my God, that's huge," she laughed. He sat, grinned, and lit up, clearly proficient at doing so. Taking a deep drag, he held the smoke in his lungs and exhaled to the ceiling.

"Might not finish but it will last," he laughed. As Scott periodically toked on his joint and Jessica finished her beer, they caught up on events in the neighborhood, Jessica's business, and Scott's coursework. As she placed the empty bottle down on the table, Scott looked at her with glassy eyes and a smile.

"I've been rude. You should try this for yourself and see how good it is," he said, his hand offering her the joint. Jessica hesitated, not sure where this was going. Fuck it, she thought, reaching for the blunt, raising it to her lips and taking a drag. She hadn't forgotten how to do it, that's for sure. The smoke filled her lungs and she closed her eyes, holding it in for a few seconds before releasing it into the air. Smiling at him, she paused a minute, then raised the joint to her lips for a second hit. She handed him the joint and laid her head back.

"Mmm, starting to feel it now," she said. Opening her eyes, she looked at him smiling, "I would say it's great shit!" Scott rose and brought back two more beers, helping Jessica to wipe the burn from her throat. She was definitely feeling the effects of liquor and marijuana. They chit-chatted and giggled for the next fifteen or so minutes, then both went quiet as the mellowness ensued.

"So," Jessica said, "I can see why you've been too busy to get laid!" Scott laughed.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm talking about my sex life with Mrs. T," he said. She giggled in return.

"Hey, you're a good-looking guy, you shouldn't be deprived," she said. She looked at him, suddenly noticing how his dimples popped out as he smiled. His lips looked so suddenly appealing.

"Well, thanks, Mrs. T, I try but can't seem to get anywhere," he replied. She looked at the half-smoked joint in her hand, a totally ridiculous but altogether appealing idea forming in her half baked mind.

"Scott, do you know the best way to get a good smoke high?" she asked in a conspiratorial whisper, moving a bit closer to him, her curled thigh now over his leg. He shook his head.

"I thought we were doing it now," he said smiling, his head naturally leaning towards her soft voice. She raised the joint to her lips, took another deep drag, and held it. Her left arm went over the back of the couch and her hand found the back of his neck. Pulling his head slowly to hers, her lips met his. He instinctively opened his mouth slightly and she slowly exhaled, smoking pouring out into his mouth and surrounding their cheeks. As she finished her exhale, she slid her tongue slowly into his mouth and circled his lips.

Scott responded, his tongue meeting hers and pressing his lips more firmly against hers. Jessica's right arm moved around the other side of his neck, she slid her leg down and moved her body against him. A part of her knew this was so wrong, that she shouldn't be doing this. That thought was quickly overwhelmed by a combination of her high, pent up sexual frustration, the ongoing anger with Mark, and how good Scott's lips felt. She felt her desire rising like a wave and she gripped him harder, tongue thrusting deep into his mouth, feeling his arms wrap around her and pull her even closer.

They kissed for several minutes, breaths panting, tongues fighting, hands pulling each other closer like writhing snakes. Jessica fell into his passionate kisses completely, lost in the lust, mentally pausing only when she felt his left-hand slide up and over her right breast. Oh my God, he's feeling my tits...she knew her nipples were particularly sensitive and the sensation drove right to her starving pussy. She gave in to it all, reaching down across his smooth stomach over the waistband of his shorts.

Scott felt her hand slide down and took it as a sign she wanted this and more. Emboldened, he squeezed her still firm voluptuous tit firmly, hand riding over the nipple and feeling a hardening even under the bra. In response, Jessica slid her hand over his shorts, finding his hard cock stiffening even further when she brushed it. Damn, she thought, slightly longer than Mark but much thicker. She thought about her failure to arouse him this morning and the thought drove her lust even further. She needed this.

12