Scratching an Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott slid his hand down her waist over her yoga pants and gripped her right ass cheek. Moaning, Jessica slid her hand firmly over his cock, feeling the length slowly, then focusing on the mushroom head screaming for release from his shorts. Without hesitation, she slid her end down his pants, thankful the elastic was loose. Finding his shaft, she tugged his willing cock out of his shorts and gripped it tightly in her hand. He broke their kiss to moan loudly, pausing his grip on her ass. Jessica looked into his glazed eyes.

"Tell me," she insisted in a whisper.

"Tell you what, "he moaned hoarsely. She started to stroke him.

"Tell Mrs. T you want her to suck you," she replied seductively, fingers moving over the head of his cock.

"Ohh, God, yes...Mrs. T," he intoned, "please suck me. I want Mrs. T to suck my cock." Jessica didn't hesitate, bending her head with an open mouth to engulf his cock in one smooth stroke, very nearly down to the base. Thoughts flew through her head: this is the first man she had sucked in eighteen years, she shouldn't be doing this with a college kid or anyone else, this was so wrong. All thoughts that were nearly instantly overwhelmed by raw desire, the thrill of Scott's thick cock in her hot mouth, and how good it all felt. Scott leaned back and moaned loudly.

"Yes, Mrs. T, suck me, I need that," he cried softly. His hand found the back of her pumping head and gently urged her on. Jessica managed to slide his pants down with her left hand while her right stroked him into her wanting mouth. With that, she was able to use both, one to stroke and the other to find his heavy balls. It was then she noticed he was completely shaven, a completely new experience for her. She loved it.

As she was leaned over sucking him, Scott took his right hand and slid it down her pants, feeling his finger slide down her ass crack. He couldn't manage further given their body position, but he didn't care. Her hot mouth felt too good and Jessica loved how his cock felt in her mouth and how much she felt this young man wanting her body. Jessica fell into an easy rhythm and Scott responded by thrusting his hips. They were in sync, a combination of Scott fucking her mouth and Jessica stroking him efficiently and smoothly. She began to taste his pre-cum. Pausing, she glanced down at the slit in his head, motioned her hand up firmly, and squeezed a large drop of milky pre-cum. He moaned, looking down at her, only to see her delicate tongue slide out and lick it off.

"Mmm...Mrs. T?" he asked, hesitating. She raised and looked at him.

"Yes, Scott?"

"Would you like to fuck?" he asked nervously, not sure if this was too much. She smiled.

"Tell me," she responded. He picked up on.

"Mrs. T, I want to fuck you," he said. With that, they stood, and Scott gripped her hand tightly, moving her to the stairs. Oh, Jessica thought...bedroom and not living room. In her haze and lust, she didn't care. She watched his ass moving up the steps, wanting to see it out of the shorts. Scott turned them right and she found herself in a large room with a queen-size bed. Sports memorabilia adorned the walls but Jessica had no time to observe further as Scott pulled her in a strong embrace and began kissing her. It was then Jessica noticed that he was slightly taller and broader than Mark, differences that turned her on even more.

Kissing passionately, his strong hands slid down her back and grabbed both her ass cheeks. She pressed against him, feeling his still hard cock against her stomach. She reached down to stroke it and, in a furious flurry of swirling arms, their clothes were off and she found herself completely naked in front of a man, not her husband. She didn't care.

Scott pushed her back to the bad and she fell back. Scott looked down at her momentarily, then reached out to slowly slide her legs apart.

"I want to fuck, Mrs. T," he said, moving between her legs. She saw he had his cock in his hand, pumping it slowly, as he started to rub it on her trimmed pussy. She reached up to his shoulders and pulled him to her.

"Fuck me, Scott. I want your hard cock," she whispered. He slid into her in one smooth thrust, her wet pussy welcoming his cock and widening to accommodate its nice girth. She cried out involuntarily, both with surprise and the wonderful feeling of being so filled. She needed this. He fucked her slowly at first and she relished it. They thrusted against each other passionately, with ever-growing desire, and Jessica found herself reaching a familiar fever pitch that she hadn't felt with a man in some time.

"Ohh, Scott," she cried out, "You're gonna make me cum." With that, Scott maintained his rhythm, kissing her deeply. His invading tongue sent her over the top and she felt her orgasm explode.

"God, yes, I'm cumming, baby, ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed, not thinking about how loud she was. Her orgasm came in waves and Scott never let up. She loved his rhythm and his thickness. Scott raised slightly, still fucking her deeply.

"Can I cum inside you, Mrs. T?" he asked and she nodded.

"God, yes, fill me up. I want your cum," she replied simply. With that, Scott put his hands under her ass and began to thrust faster.

"Fuck me, Scott," she urged, "Mrs. T needs your thick cock, fuck me, baby." Moments later, Scott made one more deep thrust, uttered a guttural cry, and poured the first of several streams into Jessica's wanting pussy. She felt each pulse and, with each motion, a wave a warm cum sprayed into her womb. He fell on top of her and they hugged, kissing as their lust subsided. Scott finally rolled off of her and they awkwardly cuddled, Jessica feeling a bit strange after their coupling, with a tinge of regret and she tried to make sense of it all.

Scott made easy conversation and she found herself relaxing. The combination of the drinks, the joint, and their passionate lovemaking caused them both to doze off. Suddenly, Jessica found Scott shaking her and she had no idea how much time had elapsed.

"Mrs. T, wake up," he urged, "it's the garage door, my dad is coming in."

"Oh, shit," she said, as they both rapidly through on their clothing.

"It's okay," he assured her. "He uses the remote a couple of houses away, so we have a couple of minutes to get downstairs and act like nothing happened." The couple flew down the steps, and Scott guided back to the couch where their encounter had started. Crap. While Scott had taken care of the joint, there was still a faint smell in the air. Jessica sat as nonchalantly as possible and seconds later, Scott's father, Jeff, walked into the living room.

Jeff stood six feet tall, average build, short military cropped hair, and mustache, with average features. Jessica knew he worked in government service, was an avid golfer and poker player, and enjoyed his garden.

"Jessica!" he greeted her, coming over to give her a chaste hug

"Hey Jeff, how are you?" she responded with a smile.

"Doing great, just took some money from your husband, I hope you don't mind," he grinned. She laughed.

"He probably deserved. Did you finish early? Gosh, I have no idea what time it is, Scott kept me entertained with his college stories."

Jeff nodded and glanced over to Scott, who stood quietly.

"Yeah, it's closed to ten but I have to get up early tomorrow, so I bailed. I imagine they will go on until their usual 2 am time," he chuckled.

"Oh, for sure," she replied. There was an awkward quiet moment before Jess spoke up.

"Well, I better get home. Scott, thank you for the lawn service today, glad you got your bag, and we'll see you next time." She turned to Jeff, hugged him, and said goodbye. She hoped she appeared to calmly be leaving and not rushing out like her head urged her.

Returning home, she showered, threw on a nightie, and lay in bed. She watched television for a bit, thinking about her evening. With the high and drinks now completely out of her system, she pondered her experience. Surprisingly, the guilt was minimal, outweighed by the sheer lust and fulfillment of her desires. Getting rid of sexual frustration is good for the soul, she decided. She knew she loved Mark and would never want to leave him, but clearly, she had to do something in his lack of interest. Normally, Mark would come home from poker and she would at least wake up to greet him. This night, she fell asleep and never even heard him slide into bed next to her.

The following week found Jess and Mark in their normal routine, morning coffee, dinner at work, and no mention by Mark of any sexual interest as if their entire morning conversation was totally forgotten. Strangely, she found herself a bit detached about the topic, assuming he'd reach out when he was ready. Meanwhile, she satisfied her ongoing sex drive with her vibrator, augmented by her thoughts of her hot encounter with Scott. It made her smile. She wanted to do it again, but she hadn't seen him and figured he was back in school for a bit.

That Saturday, Mark, and Jeff enjoyed their dinner and he left for his poker game. Jess contented herself with a glass of Chardonnay and streaming a romantic comedy. Midway through her third glass, the doorbell rang. Peculiar, she thought, no one should be visiting or selling anything at this time of night. She rose, went to the front door, and looked through the peephole. She saw Jeff standing there, casually dressed in jeans and a dress shirt.

Opening the door, she greeted him.

"Hey, Jeff! Thought you'd be at poker with the boys," she said. He smiled and shook his head.

"Not tonight. Just wasn't in the mood. Do you have a minute to chat?" he replied.

"Sure, come on in, "she offered, holding the door open and ushering him into the family room.

"Care for a drink?" she asked. He nodded, said he'd take a beer, and Jess returned with her refilled wineglass and his beer.

"Cheers," he toasted, and she smiled in return.

"Too bad you can't take more of Mark's money," she chuckled as they drank together. He laughed.

"He's pretty good but I get lucky every now and then," he offered in return. They caught on Serita's trip, family events, and work. Jeff agreed to a second beer and Jess polished off the Chardonnay.

"I'm so sorry," she said, "I've been talking your ear off! You had something to chat about?" He paused, taking a deep swig of beer. Wiping his mustache, he looked her in the eye.

"I know what you and Scott were doing last Saturday night," he stated simply, taking another drink. Jess froze.

"What do you mean? I just dropped off his bag," she stammered, still in shock. Oh, no.

"Look," he said, putting down his beer, "first I smelled the weed, which is not unusual for Scott, though I've asked him not to do it in the house. But your disheveled look and his pants on backward gave me another clue."

Jess thought carefully.

"Well, hell, I'm sorry. He offered me a few hits off his joint and I indulged. Now I'm embarrassed," she replied, a bit relieved.

"It's not the weed. The final clue is when I overheard him talking to his friend about his hot time with his neighbor." He smiled. Jess's nervousness hit a new height. Oh, fuck.

"Um, I'm not sure what to say," she said, figuring an outright denial was impossible. He waved her off.

"I'm not here to criticize," he said. "I deliberately came when Mark was gone to...well, just let you know that I know and to tell you to be careful." He picked up his beer and took a drink. Jess stared at him.

"It was a mistake. It won't happen again," she said simply, "I hope you won't tell Mark."

"Of course not. That wasn't my intention at all. What you do is your business and my son is an adult." He looked away.

"Then why say anything at all?" she asked. He appeared embarrassed.

"Well...honestly, I was a bit jealous. Serita has been gone six weeks and I've been a bit..." he tried to say. Jess narrowed her eyes.

"Horny?" she offered and he blushed.

"Well, shit yeah...then I find out my son is getting a hot piece of ass and I got jealous," he explained. Jess found herself pleased by being described as a hot piece of ass, though part of her thought she should be offended. She wasn't in the least.

"I get that. Honestly, I felt the same way before Scott and me..." she said, words falling off.

"Shit, I'm sorry, just thought I'd stop by to let you know. I don't want you to screw things up with Mark."

"You're sweet," she offered, risking and coming over to his chair, "but let's get back to one question. You really think I'm a hot piece of ass?"

He looked embarrassed again. He nodded. Jess reached out and cupped his chin, staring him directly in his eyes.

"Is Scott's father more discreet than Scott?" she asked, feeling emboldened.

"Ummm...what do you mean?" was all he could manage. She reached down and kissed him, her lips hovering over his mustached and finding his lips. Her tongue slipped deftly into his mouth and Jeff eagerly returned the kiss. They kissed for a moment, the Jess broke it, moving her lips to his ear.

"This can happen. But no one must ever know. Shhhh," she whispered. Jeff could only nod. Jess pulled him up and moved them both to the bedroom. Once there, Jeff glanced nervously at the picture of Jess and Mike on a beach, smiling. She turned his face and brought his lips to hers.

"Do you want this hot piece of ass or not," she whispered, and he responded by grasping her firmly in his arms and plunging his tongue into her waiting mouth. They kissed passionately for a few moments, each fumbling with buttons and belts to finally drop their pants and shed their shirts. Once they both had underwear left, Jeff reached down and found a hard nipple to suck on. Jess arched her back and moaned. She pressed his head against her tit. Jeff sucked her nipple and felt her ass, finally laying her back on the bed.

He stood over her, slid his underwear down, revealing a cock nearly identical to Scott's, but whiter with a bit bigger mushroom head. He smiled knowingly, then dropped to his knees to bury his head between her spread thighs. He reached his hands under her ass and pulled her closer. His mouth covered her mound and she felt his mustache brush over her trimmed hair. He kissed her pussy, slipping his tongue into her moistness.

Moaning, Jess put her hands on his head, feeling his tightly cropped hair and pushing him against her wet pussy.

"God, yes, eat me, baby," she moaned. Jeff responded by licking down to her puckered ass. When his tongue found her hole, she cried with pleasure. Wow, Mark never did anything like that, she thought, and she felt a delightful tingle that was both naughty and pleasant. Jeff sensed she enjoyed it, so he spent a few more minutes tonguing her ass. He reached a finger to replace his tongue and his tongue slowly moved to her clit. God, Jess thought, he's fingering my ass...and it feels so good. He was delicate but firm, sliding into the first knuckle and timing his clit licking perfectly.

Jeff continued eating her pussy, his finger and tongue working perfectly in synchronization, feeling his rock hard cock wanting to plunge in. Jess pressed his head harder against her now soaked pussy and she felt orgasmic ways going. Moments later, Jeff's finger sliding in her ass and his expert tongue pleasuring his clit, Jess began moaning louder and louder in time with the waves of her impending orgasm. The first wave hit like a thunderbolt, and she moaned aloud.

"Ahhhhhh, yes, I'm cumming," she said, louder than she wanted. The waves continued, her pussy a mound of vibrating pleasure as each wave sent tremors up her spine into her shoulders. Convulsing, she tried to pull his head up. He looked up, smiling.

"God, yes, that's perfect. I can't take anymore," she implored. He rose and kissed her lips. When he did, she found his hard cock with her hands.

"Enough of that. But not enough of this," she smiled, and they kissed again. She pulled him on top of her and his cock pressed against her soaked opening. She reached down, rubbed her tingling clit with cock, and slid it in. Jeff started fucking her slowly, but Jess had other ideas. Grabbing him by the shoulders, she slid him to the side, over on his back, and straddled him.

"Like this," she insisted. She reached down, grasped his cock, and slid it inside. Placing her hands on his chest, she sat firmly on his cock. She felt its thick girth and moaned. She could feel each vein and his big head plunging into her tight pussy. Jeff reached up and feel her tits, rubbing each of the nipples in his hand. She smiled

"Not used to tits like these?" she teased. Jeff moaned.

"God no. I've admired these for some time," he replied. Jess leaned over and he put his lips around her hard nipple. He moaned around her nipple as he suckled, and Jess focused her rhythm, increasing her pace and forcing her muscles to squeeze his hard cock tighter. Jeff alternated sucking each nipple while his hands gripped her curvy waist. Jess moved him off her tits and kissed him deeply. Feeling her tongue plunge eagerly in his mouth pushed Jeff over the edge. Feeling her hips, her tight pussy, her passionate kisses was too much. He felt the first burst of his rising orgasm explode from his balls deep into her womb.

Jess felt the first spurt and didn't slow her pace. The first one exploded, followed by two, then three more, each successively weaker but all filling up her pussy. Slowing her pace as his cock deflated, she kept him inside her and kissed him deeply. She rolled off him, both fatigued, and lay in silence. Jess smiled to herself. She definitely knew how to scratch her itch now.

12