Scratching an Itch Ch. 04

Story Info
Miko discovers an urge to experience a gangbang.
10.3k words
4.46
6.3k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scratching an Itch Ch 4 Miko's Gangbang

NOTE: This story takes place in a fantasy world where there are no STIs or unwanted pregnancies. The characters and experiences herein are a complete work of fiction.

My name is Miko. I'm of Asian descent, small in stature but packed into a curvy brown body. My tits are a modest but firm 34B with pointy nipples. My waist is a trim 24 inches and my hips flare out to 35 inches. My husband says that my round and firm ass is my best attribute. I have long black wavy hair and, like most Asians, I have very little body hair. My pussy, which was once covered with long curly black hair is now clean-shaven.

The story that I am sharing is about the first time that I was gangbanged by a group of total strangers with my husband's approval. I hope that you find my ruminations enjoyable.

My body rocked violently from the thrusts of the stranger rutting between my legs as he drove his cock into me, only stopping when his pelvis slammed against mine. My face, tits, and belly were covered in cum from the numerous other men that had used me this evening. My pussy had been used so much that I could feel the cum from my earlier lovers ooze out around the dick currently being rammed into me.

It's embarrassing to admit but, I have no idea how many strange cocks have invaded my pussy tonight. I gave up trying to keep track after the first ten or so strangers fucked me. I had wanted to experience this and, so far, being used this way has lived up to my expectations.

You're probably wondering why a young, vibrant married woman such as myself would need to be degraded by offering her body to a group of strangers for their sexual gratification. I'm afraid that I don't have a good answer to that. Maybe some wires got crossed in my head or, possibly something happened as a youngster that messed me up. The only thing that I really know is that I wanted to be sexually used at least one time in my life, and that need was finally being satisfied tonight.

The knowledge that a stranger's dick was buried in my pussy, preparing to release his load of cum into me was exquisitely erotic, and that was a major part of the satisfaction I was feeling. I was completely aroused and my inner slut was reveling in my lascivious behavior.

My body rocked even more violently as my current sex partner prepared to cum. His body rose to the heights and, just before his ejaculation, I felt my response rising in unison as I climbed the ladder of my emotions.

With one final monstrous shove, he jammed his shaft into me to the hilt. My body rocked backward and then responded at almost the same moment by clamping down on his dick, holding it inside me as I answered with an ejaculation of my own.

For the moment, thoroughly spent, I collapsed back onto the table as his penis slithered from its warm, moist cocoon and dropped back between his legs. Before I had a chance to recover, another dick was shoved into me and the whole process began again.

I didn't climax with every man that shoved his cock into me, and for that I'm grateful. I shudder to think how exhausted I might have been if I had reached a climax every time I was used.

I'm sure that what I was experiencing was pretty unique. I was being fucked by more men in one night than most women would experience in a lifetime and, I'm pretty sure that most women would never experience a gangbang.

Surrendering my body to the use of these strangers was like the icing on the cake. To be honest, being used by strangers simply had to be more exciting than being used by friends, didn't it? And there appeared to be an unlimited supply of men willing to fuck me.

Being gangbanged by a group of men that you do not know and have not selected is a liberating experience. All decision-making on my part has been removed. All I have to do is to be present. The only expectation of me is that I am here and my legs are spread for easy access. I have been relieved from all of the restraints and expectations placed on sex by society.

Exciting? OMG! All of these men see me as the focal point of their universe. I am there for one purpose and that is to allow them to use my body to satisfy their most carnal needs. Feeling all of the different cocks as they use me is something most women will never know and it's a terrific turn-on, believe me.

Even after so many men had already used me, it was still a thrill to feel yet another unknown man's penis as it swelled up and pumped another load of cum inside me. I had wanted to be the object of a gang bang and, oh Lordy, was I being gang banged.

I momentarily returned to reality as the man between my legs grunted and, shot his load of hot sperm into my tight little Asian body. Having gotten what he wanted, he backed away and I felt his now flaccid dick slip between the grasping lips of my pussy.

In the moment before another stranger stepped between my legs and shoved his dick into my pussy, I had time to consider how this had all come about. 'Elise and her damned itch,' I thought, thankfully. If it hadn't been for her I would never have had the determination to go through with this.

Before I could follow up on that thought, yet another man stepped between my spread legs and began to slide his cock into my pussy. As the head of this new prick began to spread my pussy lips, I knew that this one was different. Looking down between my legs I saw a huge black man holding the largest cock I had ever seen. My eyes must have shown my surprise at the sheer size of his instrument because, when he saw the look on my face, he simply grinned back at me and pushed forward.

'The damn thing is huge,' I thought as he tried to get the head into my well-used and, well-lubricated honey hole. With a determined shove, he managed to get the first few inches inside me. He pulled back and shoved forward again, wedging another few inches inside my straining vagina.

I held on to the edge of the table to keep from sliding off from the force of his thrust as he pulled out one more time. I uttered a loud 'Oomph' as he slammed his long, thick shaft into my love canal until it bottomed out. I thought, 'He has to have the largest piece of meat that I've ever had stretching my pussy.'

All sorts of emotions coursed through my body as that huge black telephone pole probed the depths of my body and my being. For the second time this evening, I felt my own emotions rising as I climbed toward a climax, impaled on a huge black dick that was stretching me to my limits.

He continued to slam into me faster and faster but I beat him to a climax. I moaned and arched my back as wave after wave of emotion washed over me. Then he responded by shooting his load of cum deeply into my grasping vagina. Moments later, I collapsed back, totally spent.

There must have been something special about some of the men I fucked that night. Maybe it was the size of the last man to use me, or maybe he employed some special technique. Even though I didn't experience total release with every man I fucked, there were enough of them to make the night even more memorable.

Before I could fully recover, another cock was shoved into me, causing me to begin the emotional trip to the top of the mountain once again. As this new stranger began to rhythmically thrust into me I resumed thinking about how I got here. This was all the fault of my friend Elise. Well, we hadn't been friends when it all began but, we had become friends soon after. Elise had liked to say that she had an itch that needed to be scratched.

Elise had wanted to be fucked airtight by three unknown black men. To make this happen, her husband had decided that he would need the help of my husband, and the husband of another friend to ensure Elise's safety since the black men would be strangers.

I was betrayed by my own emotions during that little escapade, and I had allowed myself to be fucked by each of the black men figuring that I might never have a chance to go that route again. That was the first time that I admitted my desire to be used as a whore. I know, go figure. What was a demure little Asian girl like myself doing with thoughts like that?

Let me tell you what happened. No, I'm not going to bore you with the details of that evening or how it all came about. I'm going to tell you about the events following that night, leading up to the present, and how I currently found myself naked, on my back, legs spread wide around a huge black man who was busily thrusting his monstrous shaft into me.

Andy, my husband, and I had led a pretty normal sex life until we found ourselves involved in Elise's fantasy. Up to that point I had been satisfied with our sex life and had never entertained thoughts of sexual promiscuity of any kind. Our involvement with Elise had gotten me thinking and made me realize that I had some repressed desires I had not recognized.

In just a few weeks I had gone from only having had sex with my husband, to having sex with Elise's husband Tom, and then with three black strangers. You heard me correctly. In case you didn't hear me the first time I said it, I had let the three black men that Elise had used for her fantasy fuck me too.

Needless to say, the hard turn in our sex life generated a lot of very lively conversations between my husband and me. We had become fascinated with interracial porn. It seems that both my husband and I found the sight of black and white flesh locked in erotic sex to be a huge turn-on.

This evening, my husband Andy brought home a video of a woman who was purported to be a housewife that was getting gangbanged by numerous black men. My husband must have been reading my mind because this was something that I had been thinking about incessantly.

We settled together on the couch to watch the movie. In the video, there wasn't any attempt at a plot so the video opened with a roomful of black men, all of whom were naked. It shouldn't come as a surprise that all of them were well-endowed.

A moment later, a door opened and a young woman who looked to be in her mid-twenties was led into the room. She was naked with her hands tied in front of her. The person making the video made sure that everyone saw the rings on her ring finger. She looked to be a natural blonde with hair midway down her back and a pale white complexion.

The only piece of furniture in the room was what looked like a dining room table. There was a pillow on the edge of the table and nothing else. As the cameraman panned the room we saw other stationary cameras that apparently would be used to provide additional views of the proceedings.

She was led to the table and bent over at the waist with her tummy resting on the pillow. Her hands were untied and a new rope was tied around each wrist. Then her arms were pulled across the table top and each one was tied to a leg at the corner of the table. Finally, ropes were tied around her ankles and her legs were stretched wide when the ropes were tied to the table legs.

This arrangement left her spread eagle, face down across the table, with her pussy open and available.

The camera focused on the door again, and when it opened, a white man, supposedly her husband, was shoved into the room. He was told to stand between two huge black men and then forced to watch as one of the black men approached his wife, stepped up behind her, and shoved his cock into her already wet pussy.

Andy and I watched in complete fascination as a parade of different black men fucked her, one after the other, each one depositing his cum in her pussy. Before long, cum was leaking from between her cunt lips and running down her legs to pool on the floor, and still, they fucked her.

We watched as, one after another, fifteen different men used her pussy for their satisfaction. As the last one stepped away, the door opened and another white woman entered the room carrying a bowl of liquid with a washcloth.

She stood beside the restrained woman as one of the black men shoved the husband forward. Following instructions, her husband used the wet cloth to lovingly wipe his wife's pussy clean. It took several tries because each time he would get her cleaned up more cum would leak from her pussy.

Once the cum stopped leaking from her cunt, her husband was told to return to his position between the two bodyguards and the woman with the bowl left.

Just as the door started to close it was shoved open and another black man entered the room. He was rather thin but it wasn't his physique that caught everyone's eye. It was the monstrous cock that hung between his legs.

Coal black and easily nine inches long at rest his dick swayed back and forth as he stood there. Not only was it long but it must have been six inches or more in girth, about the size of a beer can.

The camera panned across the room just in time to catch the husband's expression. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open as he stared at the skinny black man approaching his wife who had no idea what was about to happen.

Andy and I watched as the hugely hung skinny black man stepped up behind the unsuspecting wife. As the man approached his wife, her husband started to step forward to either stop the action or warn her of what was about to happen, but he was restrained by the men standing on either side of him.

The wife's body gave a slight twitch as she felt the newest invader rubbing between the lips of her pussy. That twitch was followed by a groan when the huge head on the end of that black pole suddenly entered her cunt, popping between the distended lips of her pussy.

She immediately began to wiggle her ass around in an attempt to dislodge her tormenter but to no avail. With a strong forward thrust, an inch of that large cock was forced into her sheath. That advance was followed by another forceful thrust and we heard her grunt as another two inches entered her pussy.

We all knew what was coming as the black man pulled back just a little and then pushed with all the might his skinny little body had, forcing the remainder of his cock in until his pelvis slammed against her. This time her moan seemed to go on forever as her lovely ass quivered in response to the intrusion.

The little man rested for a few moments and then, slowly pulled his cock out of its warm home. We all tensed as he, just as slowly, pushed his telephone pole of a dick into the helpless white wife for a second time. This time, rather than a moan, she made a noise more like a sigh of contentment as the black love meat invaded her pussy again.

He slowly increased his rhythm until he was pounding her pussy like a pile driver. The wife couldn't stand it and in just a few moments, she reached her first climax, spraying her love juices all over his hardened cock.

Andy and I watched the scene taking place on the screen in awe. After each thrust there was a grunt but, it was hard to tell if it came from the owner of that huge black weapon or, the immobilized white wife who was being driven higher and higher by the constant pounding.

Finally, she erupted for a second time, and that drove her lover into a renewed frenzy as he fucked her as hard as he could. Driving his dick into her one last time, his balls began to pulse as his cum was pumped into the wife's waiting receptacle.

Time seemed to stand still as we watched his cock soften within her vagina but, even then it didn't come out until the skinny black man forcefully backed away, dragging it from within the hapless wife's pussy.

As the well-used wife lay there exhausted, the credits began to scroll up the screen. When the final credit scrolled off the screen, cum still dripped from between her pussy lips as the screen faded to black.

My husband and I simply looked at each other. Our slack jaws gave just some indication of how completely awed we were by what we had just seen.

My husband, Andy, recovered his senses more quickly than I did. "Did you see that? That had to be the most erotic thing I have ever seen but I can't understand why any woman, much less a married woman would do something like that."

He seemed to be incensed and noted that "She was being used as a cum dump by the men. She was just an object, a receptacle for their cum. It's hard to believe that any woman would subject herself to such degradation."

I was amazed at his insensitivity and wondered how he could be so blind. I blew up, calling him a cretin and several other highly descriptive, but uncomplimentary names.

When he just sat there with a dumbstruck look on his face I realized that I was going to have to spell it out for him.

I spoke slowly using small words to make sure that he understood what I was saying. "I want to know what it would feel like to allow a large group of strangers to use my body as a sexual object just like she did. I want them to fuck me and cum in me. In other words, I want to be treated like a whore and slut. Is that clear enough for you dear?"

It worried me when his expression seemed to become one of dismay and even anger. His first response was, "Oh my." Now I'm thinking, 'What? That's all you can say? Your loving wife has just told you that she wants to be used mercilessly by a group of strange men and that's your best response.'

But, as I watched, the fierce look on his face softened and turned thoughtful. His next question caught me off guard when he said, "You would do that?"

"Willingly!" I exclaimed.

He looked thoughtful, and followed up with, "What would that say about your husband? What would you think of a man who would go along with something like that? How could you respect and love him?"

I can't say that my husband was known for introspective thinking, but that was a truly important question and one that I had never considered. To me, this would be a one-shot deal so I wasn't thinking about a change in our lifestyle, but I had never taken the time to think about how my submission to other men might affect his self-esteem or our relationship, and suddenly, I was afraid that I may have just placed our marriage in jeopardy.

As I mulled over my response he went on, "We've tried to build our marriage on honesty so why is this the first time I've heard about you wanting to fuck other men?"

"Elise!" I said, blurting out the first thing that came to mind.

"Oh please," Andy said, scornfully. "How in the hell can you blame this on Elise?"

Gathering my wits, I was finally able to respond, "When we helped Elise to scratch her itch you didn't seem to mind the fact that those black men fucked me too. I hadn't ever considered doing such a thing but, I was so overcome by the completely erotic sensations coursing through my body that I allowed those men to fuck me and I liked it. I also think that you were turned on watching me being used by those black men.

"This is all new to me. Even though I never told you, I struggled to understand what had come over me. Knowing that I liked those strange cocks using me made me wonder if I had emotional problems.

"You know that I was raised in a Christian environment where a degrading activity like that would be frowned on. Despite that, just the thought of allowing a group of strangers access to my body starts my juices flowing. Any concern I may have about the potential damage my erotic desire may cause to our marriage hasn't stopped my pussy from responding.

"Unfortunately, I've been so focused on what I wanted that I haven't given any thought to what you might feel as you watched your wife used for cheap sex over and over again. To me, it would be the most erotic sex act possible, but I admit, I don't know what it would mean to you.

"I admit not having thought about the impact this might have on you because I was more concerned about myself still, I don't honestly see where doing something like this would change my feelings for you. If anything, it would make me respect you even more, knowing that you would allow me to indulge myself and continue to love me."