Scratching an Itch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I allowed myself to release my pent-up emotions. I arched my back to meet his thrusts and moaned just as my juices flowed freely once again. To my way of thinking, I had won this small battle of wills.

After Jake shot the first load of cum into me, he was followed by a steady stream of replacement dicks. As soon as one shaft would deposit its load in my pussy or on me another would take its place. I don't know where they all came from but they came in all sizes and colors. Black, brown, white, young, old, and street bums.

I heard someone say that the first group was bussed over from the neighborhood YMCA. At one point there was a pause and I watched and listened while Jake negotiated with a young black street hood. I wasn't sure what that was all about but it gave me time to look over at my husband again. His dick was standing at attention and he was squirming trying to find some relief.

I guess Jake noticed the same thing because they untied my husband so that he could stroke himself. They even allowed him to come over to me so that he could cum on my face.

At first, I tried to keep count of how many men I serviced, but it wasn't possible. Some were gentle and even reverent while others were more forceful, almost as if they were taking out their frustrations on my body. I welcomed them all.

The young black man returned a while later and he and Jake walked over to my husband who was once again sitting in his assigned chair. "This here's Malcom," Jake said. "He's been out on the street recruiting more men for your wife's enjoyment.

"We thought that you might like to know that he has been out selling your wife's charms to anyone that he could find that had ten dollars and wanted a piece of this lovely Asian pussy. Times are really hard on the street. Things are so hard out there that we had to lower the price to five dollars to get the next ten men."

I had almost forgotten about the cameras that had been relentlessly recording my degradation but I was reminded of their presence as one of them moved in to record the exchange and the humiliation of my husband.

Jake motioned the young black hood forward who held out his hand holding the money that he had collected. When Andy just looked at him Jake said, "Take it! I don't want you to think that I'm a greedy man so I want you to have this fifty dollars."

When Andy held his hand out the hood gave him the fifty dollars. When he continued to just stare, Jake said, "Tell the man thank you. You wanted a whore for a wife and now you have one."

With little choice left, my husband said, "Thank you."

"Now, as a proper pimp with a proper whore, you have to repay this young man for his services. There was one other problem on the street and we had to sweeten the deal but I'm sure you and your whore won't mind. You see, our friend here says that he has had the opportunity to sample white pussy before so, tonight he wants to fuck her ass.

"I told him that I didn't think you would mind but he would have to ask you."

The young hood smiled, "I want to fuck your lady in the ass. Is that okay with you?"

Like before, my poor husband just looked at the hood blankly without responding.

"Well?" Jake asked.

Startled, Andy murmured, "It's okay."

"What's okay? I want a better answer than that," Jake demanded.

"It's okay for you to fuck my wife in the ass," my husband said.

"There now," Jake said. "That wasn't so hard, was it? Still, since you took so long to answer I think that we should let all ten of Malcom's friends use her ass too, don't you agree?"

Stunned but, fully aware of the futility of the situation, my husband nodded his head saying, "Okay. Your ten friends can use my wife's ass too."

Having heard the complete conversation, I steeled myself for what was to come. Andy had fucked my ass a few times but I wasn't fond of it so my experience was limited. It looks like that was about to change.

Malcom dropped his pants and underwear and stepped between my legs. I recoiled a little when I felt the head of his dick brush my anus briefly. I was glad for the amount of cum oozing from my pussy since it would provide much-needed lubrication.

I felt the head of his cock as it returned to the rosebud of my anus and began to apply pressure. To limit the pain I tried to relax my sphincter as much as possible and groaned as the head pushed past that initial barrier.

Of course, the cameraman moved in closer to document this new degradation. I hoped that these videos would not prove to be a problem later on, but I had more important things to worry about at the moment.

My sphincter had endured the original invasion and was now stretched open allowing the invading shaft complete access to my bowels. It felt like his dick must be twelve inches long as he continued to slide it deeply into me.

Finally, the whole thing was buried in my ass and his pubes were pressed tightly against my butt. I felt a moment of relaxation as the stiff shaft was removed which passed quickly as my ass was filled once again with his forward thrust.

After a few minutes, things got better as my anus began to become more comfortable with the continued intrusion. His pace began to pick up and I knew what was about to happen. A short time later, his pile driver thrusts slowed, and he jammed his dick as far as possible into my bowels and I felt hot cum filling my ass for the first time.

After that, my ass took a battering. Ten street hoods took turns with my butt and, when they were done cum was draining from my ass as well as from my pussy. In the end, I have to admit that it was almost as exciting as normal sex. It's safe to say that I won't be turning Andy away if he wants to use my ass in the future.

When the line finally diminished and there weren't any more cocks for me to service. I sat up and cum dripped from my chin and my nipples. A glob oozed from between the lips of my pussy and began a torturous trip down my inner thigh. A string of cum looped from my nose to my chin.

Throughout it all, the cameras had been rolling. Recording my trip into depravity and my complete degradation. I loved it and smiled as the camera zoomed in to record it all.

At Jake's direction, my husband walked over to stand next to me. He was still nude and his dick now hung limply between his legs.

Jake looked at me and asked, "Do you have any idea how many men fucked you?"

"No," I admitted.

"Could it have been twenty-five?"

"Certainly."

"How about fifty?"

"That seems like an awful lot."

"Is it possible that the number was over one hundred?"

"Absolutely not," I exclaimed.

"Well, we kept count. The actual count was fifty-six different men fucked you. We've done this three times before and the most any of our previous guests could handle was thirty-two, so you beat that by twenty-four. You are our new record holder."

"You've done this before haven't you?" I asked. "Andy and I watched a video the other day of a housewife that was tied to a table just like the one I was on," I said.

Jake smiled proudly. "Allison was our first. We had to tie her down because she wanted to change her mind after all of the arrangements had been made. Her husband was all for it though."

"Your video will be our fourth one and, I'm guessing that it will be a hit. All of our guests have been attractive but, you are by far the most exotic and, since you wanted this to happen I didn't feel that it was necessary to restrain you. It'll take a couple of weeks to clean up all of the footage and cut it together into one video. We like to do quality work. After it is done, we'll make it available on the internet with our others. I'll be sure to send you a copy."

I had heard Jake say that a video of my complete humiliation and degradation would be available on the internet but my mind had frozen in complete shock at the number of men that I had serviced. It's impossible to believe that fifty-six different men had shoved their cocks into my little pussy and ass. I signed up for a gangbang, but the number was staggering and much higher than I had ever anticipated.

I could tell from the look on my husband's face that he was in shock. We might not have considered doing this if we knew the number of men that would be allowed to use me. As the enormity of it began to sink in a smile began to cross my face. I was exhausted and my legs ached from being held wide apart for so long. My mound was raw and red from being pounded by so many men and my ass sphincter was loose enough to still allow cum to drip out. Life was grand.

I probably should have felt regret or been embarrassed, but I was thrilled. I might never get the chance to do this again but, at least this one time, I truly knew what it felt like to be a slut, a whore, money had changed hands after all, and a porn star all in one night.

Jake said, "Before we take you home I need to get just a few more photos." Neither Andy nor I had the strength to object.

At first, I sat on the edge of the table with my legs spread wide. A light was pushed forward to remove all shadows and provide a clear view. I sat there with cum oozing from my pussy and ass. There was cum splattered all over my body. It dripped from my nose and chin. One eye was reddened from a shot that had made a lucky hit. My hair was laced with cum. I felt amazing.

After taking close-ups of my face and pussy, Andy was directed to stand beside me. He still held the fifty dollars those ten black hoods had paid to fuck my ass. I was instructed to hold my husband's shaft which hardened once again.

When the photographer had finished, Jake motioned to one of his assistants who stepped forward to place blindfolds over our eyes once again.

As soon as my husband saw what was happening he asked, "What about our clothes? My wife is covered in cum. Let her take a shower or, at least, give her a towel to clean up with."

Jake replied, "Your escort will have your clothes and will return them to you at the proper time."

We drove around for a while and when the car finally stopped, our escort instructed us to remove our blindfolds. Once our eyes adjusted to the light, we realized that we were once again in front of our home.

Our escort, the same large black man who had picked us up, stepped out of the car and held the door for us as we got out of the car. He held out his hand to help me out of the car.

'Woah.' I thought. 'I'm still naked and covered in cum.' "Give us our clothes."

"I'll give you the bag when we reach the front door. Until then, you stay as you are. Maybe your neighbors won't see you walking to your front door with a black man, naked and, covered in cum."

Meekly, Andy and I followed him to the front door. When we got there he dropped the bag, turned, and went back to the car. As I watched him I noticed that the driver had filmed this final degradation.

Meanwhile, Andy had reached for the doorknob to open the door and found it locked. He bent down and opened the bag hoping to find the key to the front door still in his pants. Thankfully it was there and he quickly let us inside.

All I wanted to do was get into the shower but just as I headed that way my husband grabbed my arm and spun me around and kissed me forcefully.

I was stunned and as he released me I said, "Thank you but, what was that for?"

He had this strange, almost depraved look in his eye. After staring at me for a moment he said, "I've got to fuck you. I just watched my wife used by fifty-six strangers. It is obvious that you enjoyed yourself and after that many loads of cum one more load from your husband shouldn't be a burden."

Sensing a coming explosion that I hadn't anticipated I moved to avert the problem. Covered in the cum from those men he mentioned, I dropped to my knees in front of him and took his limp penis in my hand. I stroked it lovingly a few times. Then I looked up into his eyes, smiled, and took his stiffening shaft into my mouth.

I looked up at him occasionally and noted that the somewhat deranged look on his face was slowly dissolving as he became more and more aroused. I stopped before he could cum in my mouth and laid back on the carpet in our living room. Spreading my legs in invitation I said, "Fuck me, Andy. Cum in me. Receiving my husband's cum will make my evening complete."

He hesitated at first but, slowly he lowered himself between my legs and, to my surprise, slid his shaft into my ass. There was nothing gentle or loving about his attack. He shoved his dick into me, thrusting forward powerfully. His assault found something deep inside of me and, just as the fifty-seventh man, my husband, shot his load into me I came one more time adding my juice to his.

When we were finished, we lay there in each other's arms for a while before he finally stirred. He raised his weight off of me and, looking me straight in the eyes he said, "You are quite a woman and I'm so lucky to have you for my wife. Let's go get that shower together."

In his way, my husband was telling me that everything was okay.

A few weeks later we received an email from Jake. Attached was the finished video along with a link where it was being made available on the internet. We sat on the couch together as Andy used the laptop to navigate to the website.

They had used one of the last photos to advertise the video, settling on the photo of Andy and I standing beside each other. Andy held the fifty dollars and I had my hand wrapped possessively around his limp dick. They had used a close-up of my pussy dripping cum and even included a picture showing my thoroughly used cunt, my tits covered in cum, and my face with cum dripping from my nose and chin. I looked like the happy, well-used woman I had been.

Andy and I looked at each other. The same thought was probably running rampant in our brains. If you are thinking that we were worrying about how long it might be until someone that we knew saw the advertisement, you would be wrong.

We were resigned to the thought that someone that we knew would see it. What worried us more was who that person might be and what kind of fallout might result. Only time would answer that question.