Scratching an Itch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that I had run on for some time without allowing my husband an opportunity to respond I finally fell silent and waited to hear the verdict.

"Miko," my husband said. "This whole idea is more than just a little overwhelming but I too have a confession. Ever since we helped Elise to scratch her itch the image that keeps running through my mind is not Elise with three men fucking all her holes but you. The image of you sitting on another man's dick and looking at me with a smile on your face is burned into the back of my retinas.

"What you did that day was so damn erotic that I have a hard time not seeing that vision every time I look at you. The thought of watching as other men use you for sex is so damn erotic that I have had to use the bathroom to relieve myself on more than one occasion. If that is what you want to do then I'm all for it. I can't wait."

I went to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know where there's one dick that I can use right now," I said, as I reached between his legs and squeezed his stiffening shaft.

Later that night we began to discuss what we could do to facilitate our plans. We talked about who might be able to help us set this up. Of course, we immediately thought of Elise and her husband. Maybe they knew someone. We agreed that it would be best if I approached Elise myself.

It took me a few days to arrange to meet Elise for lunch at a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant that usually didn't have a large lunch crowd. After the waitress delivered our drinks and took our order, I explained everything to her.

We laughed as I quickly explained to her that this was all her fault. If it hadn't been for our involvement with her "itch", I doubt that my husband and I would ever have discovered our somewhat unusual sexual proclivities. I told her about the video that we had watched which had caused my husband and I to talk about it, and finally discover that we were both turned on by the same fantasy.

Elise surprised me. She listened until I was finished, and never made fun of me or even asked a question until I was done. I was so relieved when her response was to ask what she could do to help.

By the time that lunch was finished, she had agreed to talk to her husband to see if he had any ideas.

It was almost a week later when I heard from Elise. Her husband had contacted one of the three black men who had helped to scratch her itch. She gave me a phone number to call. She said that we should ask for Jake.

Later that evening Andy called the number. When Jake came on the line Andy explained that Elise had given us this number. Jake asked what we were calling about and listened patiently as Andy stumbled through the conversation trying to explain how he wanted to make arrangements for a group of strangers to fuck his wife.

I can't say what I expected but, I was confused when Andy abruptly hung up the phone.

"What did he say?" I exclaimed. "Did he agree?"

Andy had a pensive look on his face as he turned to me. "He said he'd call back tomorrow evening."

"That's it?"

"Miko, that's all he said. I guess we'll have to just wait for his call. Are you sure you still want to do this?"

"Of course, I want to do this. What's the matter? Why are you hesitating now?"

Andy walked over to the couch and sat down. Looking over at me, he smiled, "It's just that we don't know these people. How can we be sure that everything will be alright?"

'Okay,' I thought. Not only is it normal for Andy to be concerned because of the circumstances but his protective juices were flowing because he was delivering his wife into the hands of people we didn't know. I get it.

"Do you have any other ideas? I certainly don't. Why don't you call Elise and see if she knows anything else about these guys?"

"Excellent idea," he said as he jumped up and headed for the phone.

After about ten minutes of conversation, Andy came back and sat down beside me. "What did she say?," I asked.

"She said that the man that she hooked up with was one of the men who helped her scratch her itch. The only thing she could offer was that he had acted in an upstanding and straightforward manner in their relationship. I guess we're on our own. What do you think?"

I'll admit to being a little bit conflicted but I wanted this to happen. As far as I was concerned, this was a make-or-break decision. We either decided to take advantage of this opportunity or face the possibility that I would never get another chance.

"Andy, honey, I love you and I appreciate your concern but I want to do this. I think we should at least listen to what he has to say when or if he calls back tomorrow. Even if we agree we can still change our minds right up until the last moment."

I'd made my best argument. Now I had to wait while my husband mulled over the options. The look on his face made it clear that he was conflicted about what to do. Finally, he looked at me and nodded his head saying, "Okay. It's your decision and as long as we keep our options open I'll go along."

I jumped forward, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, sweetheart. I'm so excited."

The next day seemed to drag on endlessly, but finally, the sun began to set as evening approached. Andy and I were sitting on the couch watching a rerun of 'Friends' when the phone finally rang. We looked at each other as Andy rose to answer the phone.

"Hello"

A gruff voice said, "Tomorrow night. Be ready to leave at seven. A car will pick you up. Have your wife wear a tube top, no bra, and a short skirt without any underwear."

"Okay, but...," Andy began.

"No questions. I need a yes or no answer right now. The terms are not open for discussion. What's your answer?"

I had listened to my husband's very limited responses so, I was surprised when he simply said "Yes," and hung up.

"Well, that was short," I said, trying to make light of the situation. Since you told him yes I suppose you agreed to whatever he said.

My husband looked somewhat stunned as he turned and related the brief conversation to me.

"Tomorrow night," I exclaimed. "How the hell can we possibly check anything out in that short time?"

"We can't," was his abrupt response. "He said that the terms were non-negotiable. It seems that they already know our address. If we decide not to do this it would probably be smart not to be home tomorrow night."

My mind was whirling, and I'll admit to even being a bit scared but, I was overcome with the thought of finally getting my chance to behave like a submissive whore.

"Let's do it," I decided.

Andy looked at me dubiously but he finally nodded his head in acceptance. "I said that it was your decision and I'll stand by that."

I hardly slept all night. My mind was whirling with the possibilities. I had so much to do.

Since I did not normally wear tube tops and short skirts I had to go shopping. After looking in several of the stores where I normally shop I realized that I was going to have to rethink my shopping plans.

As I wandered the mall pondering my problem I noticed a store that seemed to cater to a younger group of women. Entering the store I quickly became confident that I would be able to find suitable clothing here.

In no time at all I had found a bright red tube top that seemed to be determined to slip lower than I wanted it to. Perfect! The selection of skirts was more than adequate and I found a pleated black skirt that barely covered my ass. I added a pair of black patent three-inch heels to complete the ensemble. I thought that the red and black combination would make me look like the whore I was about to become.

Hurrying home with my purchases, I was anxious to show them to Andy. I knew I had done well when I showed everything to my husband, and his response was "Holy shit."

After a quick lunch, I retired to the bedroom to do female things. The first thing I did was to run a nice hot bath. Sinking into the fragrant bubbles, I began to envision how the evening might go. Before I knew it, my hand had wandered between my legs, and first one and then two fingers found their way into my pussy. Damn, I was primed for tonight.

When the water cooled, I toweled off and used a razor to touch up my shaved pussy. I carefully shaved my pubic mound, and, even more carefully around my pussy lips and between the cheeks of my ass.

I looked at my pussy in the mirror. I'm not sure how to best describe it. I've seen a lot of pussies where the inner lips were visible and some where they appeared to be flapping in the wind. I've heard of belly buttons described as "innies" and "outies" so, on that basis, my pussy was an "innie". It reminded me of the pussy of a young girl just before she began to mature. The inner lips were almost completely concealed until I began to get aroused. Anyway, I liked the look, especially when it was shaved.

I didn't want any stubble on my legs so I applied a liberal amount of hair remover to my calves and thighs. While I waited for the cream to work its magic, I carefully plucked my eyebrows, then I wiped off the hair remover. Now my legs were smooth and, when I covered my body with lotion my skin felt soft as a baby's ass.

My shiny black hair was long enough to fall between my shoulder blades. I considered whether to wear it down or up in a bun. When all was said and done, I decided to wear it in a simple ponytail since anything else would probably be destroyed in no time and I felt that a ponytail would make me look even younger.

It was too early to do my makeup so I donned my bathrobe and went down to check on my husband. He was back in his favorite chair, watching television and killing time. He looked up when I stepped in front of the TV. When I had his full attention I slipped the bathrobe off my shoulders and slowly turned, giving him the full view.

When I faced him again he reached for me. I backed out of reach, waving my index finger back and forth. "This isn't for you. Not tonight anyway. Tonight it's your job to give your wife away to a bunch of strangers."

He groaned, "Do I have to?"

"For tonight, yes. Tomorrow is another day assuming you'll still want me."

"I'll always want you, Miko. You are my dream woman. Just make sure that you don't let them wear out your pussy tonight."

"God, how I hope they try real hard," I said. "No matter how much they use it tonight, tomorrow it will be yours again."

When I went back upstairs, I began to put on my makeup. I don't wear much, but tonight I took time to use a light blue shadow on my eyelids. I used an eyelash enhancer to darken and extend my lashes and added just a little blush to my cheeks. Finally, I used a strong red lipstick to complete the look.

It was strange to get dressed without wearing any underwear but, I had to admit that it made me feel more like the slut I wanted to be tonight. First I slipped on the little pleated black skirt. While I stood looking in the mirror, wearing only the skirt, I knew that my ass was covered. I also realized that it wouldn't take much to change the situation.

The red tube top completed the look. I struggled to pull it up as far as possible, but when I pulled it up high enough to cover my nipples I promptly exposed a band of flesh between the bottom of the tube top and the skirt. When I pulled it down to cover my midriff my nipples were barely covered and I was afraid just moving would allow it to slip down. Then I realized it was probably a moot point since I wouldn't be spending much of the evening dressed anyway.

Giving up, I went downstairs to wait with my husband.

At exactly seven the doorbell rang. When Andy opened the door a large black man shoved his way into the house. "Are you ready?" he barked.

Without answering I stepped forward and he nodded. He removed his cell phone and told Andy to stand behind me. When Andy had done as instructed, the man spoke again.

"It's my job to be your escort tonight. I will take you to the venue and return you home when we are done. But first, I have been ordered to make sure that you followed instructions. I don't know your names nor do I need to know them," he said.

Pointing at me he barked, "Pull down your top and cup your tits." Too stunned to do anything else I lowered my top exposing my tits. Slowly I cupped them as if presenting them for inspection.

"Spread your legs," he said and, once again I did as I was told.

Pointing at Andy he said, "Pull up her skirt. I need to see her pussy."

I felt my husband reach around my body and lift my skirt exposing my bare pussy. When I looked up, our escort snapped several photos.

"Just a minute while I send these to Jake. If he approves, we'll be on our way." We watched as he manipulated his phone to transmit the photos. Moments later he got a text message. Looking up at us, he smiled, "Let's go."

We went outside to the car and the three of us climbed into the back seat. As the driver started the car our escort took out two blindfolds. "I'm going to have to insist that you wear these. We don't want you to know where we're going."

We both reluctantly submitted to this further indignity as we continued on our ride. I don't have any idea where we were taken. Although we drove for a while it was impossible to tell where we had gone. When we finally arrived at our destination we were told to keep the blindfolds on as we were led into a building and through a door.

When the blindfolds were removed and our eyes had time to adjust we were able to see that we were in a well-lit room. The only piece of furniture was a rectangular table with some sort of mat or pad on it. The room looked suspiciously like the one that we had seen in the video. There were two cameras on tripods which were focused on the table. There were five men in the room and one of them held what looked like a professional camera that was aimed at us.

A glance at my husband told me that he was surprised by the presence of the cameras also. He stepped in front of me as if to protect me. "No cameras," he said. "We agreed that there would not be any photos or video."

The largest of the three men, who turned out to be Jake, stepped forward and got right into my husband's face. He said, "Listen up stud. You are not in charge. You aren't even needed here." He said smiling at me, "You already brought us what we need, so you're in no position to give orders or even bargain."

It pained me to see my husband back down so quickly but, he did try one more time. Andy stood up to the intimidation but his response was the beginning of his complete capitulation. "Well, I guess it would be alright as long as you promise to keep them for your personal use."

We both jumped as Jake let forth a deep belly laugh. "Are you for real? How the hell do you think I can afford all this equipment? I can get men to fuck your wife for nothing but, I have to pay for everything else. I just know that the video of your lovely little Asian wife servicing every man we can find is going to make me a bundle. If she's as popular as I think she'll be we may even have her back for a sequel."

Andy surprised me yet again when he said, "No. Just this one time."

I guess he pushed too hard because Jake laughed once again and then pushed my husband toward two of his compatriots. "Put him in that chair and tie him to it. Gag him if he won't keep quiet. We're going to use your wife and let you watch. I hope you enjoy yourself."

I watched helplessly as my husband was shoved toward the chair. Just as they were about to tie him Jake spoke again. "Strip him first. I want his pretty lady to see his hard-on as we use her. I want her to know that he's turned on watching his wife fucking other men."

In just a few moments Andy was stripped and tied to the chair. His hands and arms were fastened to the arms of the chair with rope. The same rope was wrapped around his ankles and they were tied to the front legs of the chair. His complete humiliation was obvious by the look on his face.

I didn't have long to think about my husband's problems as Jake stepped up to me and wrapped his hand around the back of my head. He pulled my face to his and kissed me roughly. "We're going to have a great time tonight sweetheart."

With that thought tumbling around in my head I felt him take hold of the front of my top and pull it down exposing my tits. "On your knees bitch. We're going to warm you up a little by letting you show us what a good little cock sucker you are."

I watched the camera focus on me as I dropped to my knees. 'How had things gotten so out of control?' I wondered.

The cameraman moved toward me for a closeup as Jake stepped up placing his crotch in front of my face. "Well," he bellowed. "Unzip my pants and get my cock out. We don't have all night to wait. I've got a whole busload of men on the way to use your pussy. You've been bought and paid for but I intend to have some fun first."

Startled into action, I reached up with shaking hands and pulled down the zipper to his pants. I reached into his pants searching for the opening to his underwear. I finally found it and reached in wrapping my small hand around his cock. I held the fly of his pants open with my left hand as I struggled with my right hand to release his dick. Fortunately, it was still a little flaccid otherwise I might never have been able to get it out.

Once into the open air, the damn thing began to grow even larger. I stroked it a few times and then leaned forward placing a kiss on the head of his shaft and tasting his precum. I parted my lips and slowly slid my lips down the length of his shaft taking as much of his stiffening member as I could into my warm, moist mouth. The groan I heard told me that Jake liked what I was doing. I began stroking my hand up and down along his shaft as my greedy mouth moved back and forth.

I was just beginning to enjoy myself when he suddenly pulled his dick from between my lips which made a moist popping sound as the contact was broken. "Damn woman," he said. You've got a vacuum cleaner for a mouth. You'd have gotten a mouthful of cum if I'd let you keep going."

"Go suck their dicks while I check on something," he said, pointing to the rest of his men. Before I had a chance to respond another shaft was shoved between my parted lips. This time I was allowed to finish the job. I felt the thrill of this stranger's cum flooding my mouth as I willingly swallowed it all.

When the first flaccid shaft slipped from between my lips, it was quickly replaced by another, even larger dick. In just moments I was rewarded with my second mouthful of the night, just as Jake returned.

"Okay sweetheart, get out of the clothes. Lose the top, skirt, and shoes, and then climb up on the table."

As I did what I was told I was able to sneak a quick look at my husband. I couldn't tell much from the look on his face but Jake had been right. My husband's cock stood at attention. He had been aroused as he watched me sucking the cum out of those cocks, and now, Jake had removed his clothes and was advancing toward me.

"Spread 'em wide," he said. I looked down between my legs and gave thanks. His penis was large but not overly so. This was going to be a long night and I preferred to start with a reasonably sized dick. I slowly spread my legs, preparing to welcome the first man of the evening.

I will say that the night began with a bang. Jake fucked my little pussy like a man possessed, driving into me fast and hard, rocking my little body back and forth on the table. I can't say why, maybe my senses were heightened in anticipation of my first gangbang, but Jake drove me crazy and, before I knew it, I felt my juices flooding around our joined sex, and still he fucked me.

I immediately began to rise to another climax but, I fought to hold on with all of my being. I focused on not allowing this man to dominate my emotions completely, so I fought to hold my next climax until he couldn't hold back any longer. I felt success and the return of a little control as I when his cum began flooding my insides.