Screen Time

Story Info
She's not sure who she just stripped for.
2k words
4.5
11.4k
16
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2022
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britni pushed herself away from her desk and sighed. She was the only one left at work, not counting the janitor who had already made the rounds on the floor she was on. The only ceiling lights on were the one over her cubicle and a few lights that never turned off. There was a blue glow from some of the computers because there were always people who forgot to turn them off at the end of the work day.

The only reason she was still at the office after 9pm was because her husband Trent had to work late and they drove in together. He worked in an office building about 3 blocks away. She was caught up on the rest of the work for this week and most of what she could do ahead of time for next week. She'd thought about taking a nap but figured she wouldn't be able to sleep once she got finally got home to her own bed. She'd tried playing some on-line word games but there's only so much of that you can do in one sitting before you become bored. She was bored.

Thinking she might take a walk around the floor to see what her co-workers kept in their desk drawers when her laptop "binged". It was an e-mail from Trent.

Trent: "Hey! Still working. Probably another hour or so. Keeping busy?" Britni: "Hey yourself! Just sitting around. Done all the work I can do. Bored." Trent: "I'm just waiting for some systems to run. Wanna Facetime?"

She knew what he meant by "Facetime". The first thing he did when he bought a digital camera was tell her he wanted to take nude photos of her. The first thing he did when he got his first smart phone was to tell her to "sext" some topless photos to him. If it took photos, he wanted to see her in some state of undress. Facetime and Skype were no different.

She wouldn't normally take risks at work but she was bored and thought a little bit of naughty fun would be a good way to pass some time.

She opened the app, waved and said "Hi!"... Nothing. She said "Hi" again and still nothing. She asked "Are you there?" Nothing. After a few seconds a message appeared. Trent: "I can see and hear you just fine. Can you not hear me?" Britni started to type her reply when she remembered he said he could see and hear her. "No. I've got nothing but what you typed. The screen has no image and the only sound is a little bit of white noise." Trent: "Hmmm. Give me a minute. I'll get right back to you." A few minutes later he typed Trent: "I can't figure it out. I'm guessing the new security firewalls and the latest VPN are preventing things from working right. I'll have IT take a look at it tomorrow. Meanwhile...You know how much I like that blue blouse you're wearing."

"Well, I would hope so." She replied. "You almost insisted I buy it when we saw it in the store. I'm sure you like it even more after I had it tailored to fit. Off the rack never hangs right on me for some reason."

Trent: "Probably because of your big tits."

"Really? You know I hate that word. Besides my boobs are slightly smaller than average. Do you even know what the numbers and letters mean in relation to each other?"

Trent: "No. But I'm willing to learn. :)"

"Ha! I'm sure you'd be an attentive student." She said. "I guess I could give you a sneak peek if you promise to be good." She reached up and undid the 3rd button from the top (the top two were already undone), then the 4th.

Trent: "I think I'm going to like this lesson. You're a great teacher."

"Damn right I am! I hope you know I don't do this for just any of my students." Britni pulled her lapels away, exposing the top edges of her lace bra. It was a couple of shades lighter than her blouse and matched the panties she had on under her skirt.

Trent: "Oh. I've been a bad boy. I might have to stay after school."

"What? Are we doing school teacher role play here? That's new. What's gotten into you tonight? You been watching porn at work again?"

Trent: "Sorry. You started it with the comment about students and teachers and I just went with it. How about a few more buttons?"

"You mean like this" Britni asked as she brushed her fingertips across the next button. "This button?"

Trent: "Yes! And the next one!"

"Ask nicely. No. Beg me."

Trent: "Pleeeeaaassee! Show me some more! I'm begging! If the camera was working, you'd see I'm on my knees!"

"Ok. Pay attention!" Britney undid the next button and paused while she spread opened her blouse a little bit more, exposing her cleavage and the strap between the cups (technically called "the center gore" but you're not here for a lesson in lingerie terminology) She hesitated then looked at the little glass eye of her computer camera, made "Groucho eyes" and said "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Trent: "Oh Yes! I'm stroking it hard right now."

"Ewww! TMI! Just cool your jets there cowboy. Save it til we get home. Remind me to wear a top with fewer buttons next time." She undid the remaining buttons and let it hang open. All that was showing was a narrow band of skin and about a third of each cup of her bra. "Happy?"

Trent: "Don't stop now! It just getting interesting! :) Go ahead. Take it off. I dare you!"

"What's it worth to you? Make me an offer, you perv!"

Trent: Dinner. "You name the restaurant."

"And a new dress, AND some new shoes. Plus you have to come with me when I buy them."

Trent: "That's asking a lot but OK. Deal. Now let me see what you've got under that shirt."

"Like you haven't seen what's under my shirt a thousand times. Ok but hang on a second. Let me make sure no one's going to walk in on me." Britni stood up and pulled her shirt closed as she walked across the floor she worked on, towards the door. She poked her head out into the hallway and it was dark except for a few lights left on overnight. The floor was empty and at night she figured she hear the elevator "ding" if the janitor made a return visit to check on her. She walked back to her cubicle pulled her chair back and stood where she'd normally sit. "I'm back. You still there?"

Trent: "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere! Take a couple of steps back. The camera is cutting off the top half of you when you're standing."

Britni turned her back to her computer and slid the blouse down to her elbows. Then she realized she couldn't see what he was typing so she peeked over her shoulder at the screen. Trent: "Hey! No fair! Turn around so I can see you!" She turned back towards her desk, the blouse off her shoulders. She straightened her arms and let it slide down and fall to the floor. She stood there smiling in her blue, lacy bra and charcoal grey A-line skirt.

"Happy now?" She asked.

Trent: "Pretty happy but I would be happier if you'd take the bra off too. :) "

"Ok, but..."

Trent: "But what?"

"You go shopping with me for new shoes and a dress, I get to pick the restaurant AND no sports on TV this weekend."

Trent: "All Weekend? You're killing me but ok. Deal."

"Fine, but if you try to back out of the deal or I catch you sneaking off to watch some sports you'll regret it!" Britni reached back and unhooked the clasp. She shrugged the straps off of her shoulders but held the cups in place with her hands, wondering what else she could negotiate for. She finally decided that a deal was a deal and she dropped her hands, taking the bra with them. She tossed it on her desk. She bent down to pick up her blouse from the floor and saw his next message.

Trent: "OMG! You are stunning! Makes me wish I was there with you. How much are you going to make me beg to get you to take the rest off?"

"Who? Me? I won't make you beg. Not now at least but I know you and you're going to be really excited on the ride home tonight. I'll bet I can get you to beg then." Her A-line skirt had a zipper in the back so she reached back, undid the hook at the top and pulled the zipper down about half way. Normally, once she unhooked the top, she'd rotate the skirt around until she could reach the zipper more easily but she knew that's not what he wanted to see. Using her thumbs on either side, she slowly slid the skirt down past her hips, then rocked them until the skirt dropped with the help of gravity. She caught it with the toe of her shoe and brought it up high enough to reach it with her hands. She added it to the collection on her desk.

Trent: "That was amazing! Lean over like that again. Keep your feet where they are but put your elbows on your desk."

Britni bent at the waist and rested her forearms on her desk. She spread her feet apart in the "assume the position" pose. She looked up at her computer monitor and gave her shoulders a little shimmy.

Trent: "That is so hot! Now, look right into the camera and lick your lips."

She slowly ran the tip of her tongue across her upper lip then swiped it back and forth a few times across her lower lip. Standing upright again, she hooked her one of her thumbs under the elastic waistband of her panties, pull it out an inch or so and let it snap back. "I suppose you're going to want these to come off next, aren't you?"

Trent: "Yes! Please!"

Using both hands, Britni slowly slid her panties down, over her hips and did a little wiggle to make them drop. She turned so her back was to the camera, bent at the waist and picked them up. Turning back, she tossed them on the pile of clothes.

Just about then, her cell phone rang. Looking at the screen, she saw it was Trent. "Hey there! Did you like that?"

"Like what? Working late again? Not hardly. I finished up about a half hour ago but was hoping the guy in IT would have my laptop back to me by now. I just got an e-mail from him saying it wouldn't be ready til tomorrow. Can you meet me out front in about 10 minutes? I'm about ready to pass out here. Would you mind driving home?"

Britni looked over at her computer screen and saw the Facetime session had been terminated. Was Trent messing with her or did he really not have his laptop with him? If it hadn't been him, who had it been?

Scrambling into her clothes as quickly as she could, she fired off a quick e-mail to Trent's account. "Hey! You still there? Who is this?" In about 15 seconds she got her reply. "Nobody here but us chickens. Thanks for the show."

She got to the elevator trying to figure things out. Looking back, there were a few hints that it might not have been Trent but she still wasn't 100% sure he wasn't just yanking her chain. How could she find out without him figuring out what she had done? Running through the lobby, she could see through the big glass doors that he was already parked on front of the building and was sitting in the passenger seat waiting for her. She hoped the janitor would come along soon and lock up.