Screen Time Day 02

Story Info
Surely it was her husband. Wasn't it.
1.9k words
4.55
4.1k
6
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2022
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent didn't say much on the drive home. He seemed preoccupied.

Britni wasn't 100% sure she hadn't just done a video striptease for him, and he was just messing with her by not acknowledging it, or that it was some stranger from the IT department who had pulled a fast one on her.

If it was him pretending it was the IT guy, did she want to spoil his fantasy of some other guy seeing her naked?

On the other hand, how could she ask him if he was playing a prank on her, without telling him she had been stupid enough to be tricked into stripping for some stranger if it hadn't been him.

He was fast asleep by time she was done brushing her teeth so apparently, she wasn't going to get any answers that night.

The next morning, she woke up as he was getting out of the shower.

After her shower and a quick breakfast, they headed off to work.

How do you start that conversation? "Uh. Hey. Was that really you last night?"

It wasn't as if she thought he might become violent. At least not towards her.

She just felt so stupid.

If it was him, why didn't he say something?

Was making her wonder if she'd exposed herself for some anonymous creep part of some kinky game he was playing? Like the time they went on vacation to Cancun, and he had replaced all of the bathing suits she had packed in her suitcase with some skimpy little piece of floss he expected her to wear on the beach and around the pool.

"Two can play at this game." she thought. "If he's not going to say anything, neither will I."

Trent pulled up in front of her building and with a quick peck on the lips followed by "Love you/love you too" she jumped out and he sped off.

There was a note on her desk when she dropped off her purse. She read it on the way over to the coffee pot. "Please don't leave at night without letting someone know. We need to lock up behind you. Thank you. ~ Greg (night janitor)"

She returned to her desk and fired up her laptop. While it was booting, she got herself situated.

Having caught up the previous night, she knew the rest of the week was going to be nothing more than dotting the "I's" and crossing the "T's" but she had to check her messages to make sure there wasn't anything new coming down the pipeline.

After reading the inner office memos, most of which didn't pertain to her, she noticed the red dot with a 1 in it over the little mail ion. She had an e-mail.

Trent: "Good morning, Gorgeous! Wanna Facetime?" with a smiley face emoji

She sat and stared at her computer monitor. Frozen in place. She moved her cursor over Trent's name and sure enough, it was from his e-mail account.

She finally snapped out of it.

Britni: "Who is this?" and then waited for a reply.

Trent: "Who do you think it is?"

Britni: "Well, I thought I was having a conversation with my husband last night. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe I should call him. Just to make sure."

She was reaching for her phone her phone when the next reply came.

Trent: "Don't do that. Let's say for the moment that I am actually Trent. You'd be ruining my little fantasy game. You've got to admit, not knowing is kind of exciting. On the other hand. If I'm not Trent, I have a video of you undressing for me that clearly shows you were at work at the time. If you call to verify if I am indeed Trent and it's not, Whoever I am could make sure that video and the screen captures I took make it to everyone where you work and everywhere he works.

I could send them to everyone in your and his contacts list and your social media accounts."

Britni: "So, you're blackmailing me?"

Trent: "Exciting. Isn't it?

Britni: "Ok. Now what? You going to make me sleep with you or something in exchange for not leaking that video?"

Trent: "Nothing that drastic. Unless you ask me to, that is.

Britni: "Not likely. So, what do you want?"

Trent: "Take that new iPhone, go into a stall in the bathroom and open Messenger. e-mail takes too long."

Her first thought was "Fuck you!" then she thought about it. If it wasn't Trent, would whoever it is really leak the video? If it was Trent, what was the harm in a little role play?

Problem was, she still wasn't sure.

She took her phone and went down the hall to the lady's room.

Entering, she noticed all three stalls were empty, with the doors open.

She stepped into the one at the far end, closed and locked the door, put the seat lid down and sat on the toilet.

Going into her apps, she opened the Apple Messenger app.

She didn't know if she was supposed to initiate the conversation or wait for him to.

She was just about ready to call the whole thing off when the bubble popped up

Trent: "You there?"

Britni: "Yeah. I'm here. Don't know why I'm here but I'm here. What am I supposed to be doing?"

Trent: "I won't keep you. I know you're working. I just want three selfies from you."

Britni: "Three selfies? That's it? I could have sent selfies from my cubicle."

Trent: " Not these selfies. First, I want one of you that includes your blouse and face."

Britni: "Yeah. Uh,.. OK."

Britni turned the camera on, extended her arm and took a picture.

The photo cut off the top half of her head so she zoomed out as far as the camera would go and tried again.

This time was much better. Her entire face with an inch or so of her hairline and the front of her blouse, about four buttons down from the collar.

She sent it via messenger.

Trent: "There it is. You're so pretty. That wasn't so hard, was it?

Britni: "Great. You want two more?"

Trent: "Yes but for the next one I want you to unbutton your blouse. Leave it on but open it all the way. I want to see your bra. Otherwise, just like the first one."

Britni put the phone in her lap and unbuttoned her blouse. She had to stand up to untuck it from her skirt, then she sat back down.

She posed just like in the first photo, took the picture, then reviewed it to make sure it was how he wanted it.

She pressed send.

Trent: "Sexy! You're a natural."

Britni: "Let me guess. You want me to finish taking off my top and my bra next."

Trent: "Slow down there! I don't want you to take off either. What I do want is for you to reach inside your bra and cup your breast. Give me your best "hungry" look. You know what I mean."

Britni: "Oh come on! This is getting out of hand!"

She sat, waiting for his reply.

Suddenly a picture of her popped up on her screen.

It was her. Taken last night. In it she was topless, bent over with her arms on her desk. She was licking her lips and looking right into the camera. Her bare breasts showed and the only thing she had on was her panties.

"Holy Shit" she thought. "What have I gotten myself into?"

The next bubble to pop up was her boss's e-mail address followed by a question mark.

Trent: "Go ahead. Dare me."

Britni: "Alright. You win. Hang on."

She pushed her blouse open as far as it would go but it kept falling back into place. She tucked the right tail of the shirt into the waistband of her skirt.

She reached over with her left hand and slid it into the right cup of her bra.

With her right hand, she got the camera into position to take the picture, then applied a little pressure with her fingers inside her bra and took the picture.

She looked at it and realized she didn't have the look on her face he told her he wanted.

Setting it all up again, this time she let her mouth go slack, she inhaled deeply and held it. She tried to put on an "orgasm face" and instead of just gently squeezing her breast, she used her thumb and forefinger to pinch her nipple. She took the picture.

She looked at it and had to admit to herself that it looked pretty good. If her tormenter wasn't really Trent, it was a shame because she knew he'd like it too.

Maybe she'd show it to him tonight and see what his reaction was.

She pressed send.

Trent: "OMG! That is perfect. That's all I wanted. Thank you for brightening up my day. You should probably get back to work, People will start to wonder. Talk to you soon."

Soon, was right after she got back from lunch.

She was just getting settled when she received a messenger notification.

Trent: "UPSKIRT" was all it said?

Britni: "What?" she replied.

Trent:" Upskirt. You know. A picture with the camera pointed up a woman's skirt."

Britni: "I know what an upskirt is, I meant what am I supposed to respond to a one-word message?"

Trent: "Isn't it obvious? I want you to take an upskirt photo of yourself sitting at your desk and send it to me."

Britni: "Didn't you see all of me last night? Now you want a picture of my panties under my skirt?"

Trent: "Last night, you were the only one on your floor. I want you to be a little daring when there are people around."

Britni: "I don't think that's a good idea. Someone walks by my cubical at the right time and we could be a one income household, in a hurry."

Trent: "I'm not asking you to get naked and dance. Just a quick picture up your skirt. Get up close to your desk and put the camera up your skirt. It will be over in a second."

She knew she was going to do what he asked but still felt some trepidation. She was 90% sure it was Trent just trying to spice things up. But what if it wasn't?

Britni: "Fine!" she replied. "But only if you agree to leave me alone for the rest of the day."

Trent: "Deal." was his one-word acceptance.

She rolled her chair right up to her desk and hiked up her skirt enough to allow her legs to part far enough for her underwear to show.

After turning on the phone's camera she held it between her knees and took the photo.

Not good. It was only showing the seat part of the chair and one of her thighs. Plus, it was blurry from her hand movement.

It took a few tries to get a picture that showed her thighs meeting at her panties, was in focus and light enough to see what was meant to be seen.

She was about to send it when she thought "It's got to be Trent." and put the camera back between her knees.

She slid her other hand over her panties and allowed her middle finger to go under the waistband until the fingertip was directly over her clit.

She took the picture, and it was just what she wanted. Her middle finger was clearly outlined under her panties. There was no mistaking it.

She selected both photos and pressed Send. "Enjoy" was all she typed.

She really hoped he'd keep his promise to leave her alone when she realized she had included "for the rest of the day" in her request to be left alone.

What would tomorrow bring?