All Comments on 'Screwing My Sister-In-Law'

by kamal12345

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
confusing

Their familial relationship is extremely confusing. If she is his sister in law, wouldn't her husband be his BROTHER? You referred to her husband as if he wasn't even related to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sisters in law

the wives could be the sisters, making her the sister in law who the scum cheated with to gain selfish pleasure w/o a thought of other people, and the other betrayed husband no relation.

bena4ubena4ualmost 17 years ago
Excellent story.

One of the most well written submissions I've read in a while. Very sexy, erotic, and an all around great read. Extremely well written, and very arousing! I could "feel" every word! Great job![

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Let me explain to readers outside from India that "Bhabi" is a Hindi word which means sister-in-law, specifically referring to the wife of an elder brother. In India there is a long tradition of beautiful relationships between a Husband’s brother and his Bhabi sister in law. In India “Bhabi” is also used to refer to the wife of a every cousins and even wife of friends

In a whole the story is very nice, well written. Story has been written in Indian style. Hope Indian would enjoy it. I want more and more. Looking forward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

As usual. Throbbing eroticism. Please write more Bhabhi brother

in law sex. Only you can do justice to that theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice hot fucking arrangemant.

I have also fucked my Sisters in law. ie my Elder Brothers wife and my younger Brothers wife. We are a big happy family staying in a huge mansion with each brother living on a separate floor and the Joint Family Room and Kitchen on the Ground Floor. All of us brothers eat and drink together after the days business is over and all the ladies help each other in preparing the food and serving it which is usually on the Ground Floor in the common rooms which are also used for sittings also. The ladies also join us for a drink at times and we are a liberal family and even watch films on the DVD together and sometimes they are the Blue variety also. Well as things were they were to happen as such and everybody being frank it was my wife who disclosed to me that the Eldest brothers wife was being screwed by the youngest brother and vice versa and soon we also joined in. all the three brothers are now mutual swappers and sometimes when the wife of one brother is having her periods the others pitch in. It is a very happy arrangement and something which is totally in the family and clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
armpit hair

What about the tufts of hair that Shaista Bhabh had in her armpits and their sweet smell and how he enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Story

Nice story, very realistic, well written and enjoyable. I liked the realism, both of the storyline and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Daddy...daddy....can I have a kamal ride ?

No baby, this animal is vicious and stupid. See, it have a star on its forehead. Like this... 1* !

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667over 10 years ago
Excellant Description

Greatly erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I dropped out early on this one. His sister-in-law's husband's nephew would be HIS COUSIN. The writer is a basket case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Devar & bhabhi are made for one another, a perfect match: they offer emotional support to one another, bhabhi can give advice to devar, they can have secrets that only the two of them know...

Excerpt from the story:

... Feeling her body tense around my cock as she came sent me over the edge. The tightness of her ass and the trembling of her pussy set off my own orgasm. I was moaning, trembling, grunting and pounding her furiously, pounding her hard...

(Epic!)

smarthunk1228smarthunk1228almost 2 years ago

A Good story , i like it the way you carried it trying to build the emotions and developing the feelings. fully natural giving the proper expressions. would like have more of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous