SCRIPT: An Anocot Language Lesson

Story Info
An anocot language tutor teaches her student dirty words.
1.4k words
4.67
1.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers

[F4M] [Language Lesson] [Dirty Words] [Culture Clash] [Catgirl] [Flirting] [Tutor] [PIV Sex] [Listener Cums]

(demure)

Hello, sir. I would like to introduce myself. I am Hermlch, and I am your new instructor for lessons in the anocot language. I have been told that it is time for your first lesson.

(polite)

Yes, that's correct. According to your father, he believes it will be useful for the heir to a rising young house in Galtin's Port like the House of Urbo to learn to speak anocot. Trade is increasing, and ships from Anocot Country are no longer all stopping in Portoa.

(professional)

I understand our tongue is difficult for other peoples to pronounce, but you will not be the first person who is not anocot that I have instructed, and you will not be the last. If it is easier for you, you may call me Herm. It is a name I've been called since I was a cotlil, and it is part of what my name comes from originally.

(conciliatory)

Yes, I suppose that would be an appropriate place to begin. Herm means snowy in the anocot tongue. And Lch means paw. So, as you see from the white fur around my hands and feet, my parents named me using the anocot words for Snowy Paw.

(encouraging)

Try to say it.

(critiquing)

That is actually good for your first time. The sound should come more from the back of your throat. Let me write it down for you. In the anocot tongue, an unwritten vowel is almost unpronounced, as well. So that M sound at the end of Herm blends right into Lch. And in Lch there is almost no vowel sound, just a LLL and then a CH. Try it.

(encouraging)

Yes, I know it is difficult. And the truth is you will always have an accent. Your mouth and throat are not quite the right shape to recreate it with perfection. But! With study and practice, you will be able to be understood with clarity by anyone that speaks our language!

(winking)

Now, have a seat in your Gsilk.

(encouraging)

Very good! Your chair. Gsilk means Chair. And this table would be called Kag.

(tentative)

Before we proceed, would you be offended if I removed my shirt? It is rather warm this far north, and on a summer afternoon like this a longhair like me may struggle with the heat.

(apologetic)

I assure you, I mean nothing untoward. As you are likely aware, it is common for my people to go unclothed in our native lands. The fur covering our bodies gives us all the modesty we need.

(grateful)

Thank you.

*disrobing sound*

(relieved)

Ah. Much better.

(professional)

Now, let us go over some greetings. Repeat after me. Lakat. Good. That means Hello. So I will say, "Lakat, Hsask." And you will say, "Lakat, Rrask." You try. "Lakat, Hsask."

(pleased)

Well done.

(descriptive)

Hsask is our word for Sir. And yes, Rrask mean Ma'am.

...

(amused)

Well, there are words for those greetings in the anocot language, but we do not generally use them among ourselves. Hello suffices for us catfolk. Why say Good Morning? Whoever you are speaking to is able to see if it is morning on their own.

(defensive)

Yes we are still polite. We ask those we meet how they are, and listen to their answers.

(polite)

Glld ark?

(delighted)

Very good! Tk nala! That's right, tk nala means I am well. I was not aware that you already knew any of the anocot language. That is fortuitous. Are there any other words or phrases that you know?

(impressed)

Very nice! Yes!

(helpful)

Your pronunciation is very good, but the L sound should roll straight into the G there. Llgar.

(impressed)

Well done!

*stifled giggle*

(tickled)

Did you mean katn?

(amused)

What, um...what were you trying to say?

(composed)

That is what I thought. That word is Kaln. With an L. Not...Kan.

(hesitant)

Well, Kan means something different. ... It...It means genitals.

(reluctant)

Well, no. Your penis would more specifically be called a Hskan. The prefix means that it is a man's genitals.

(awkward)

Yeeeessss. My vagina would be called a Rrkan, because I'm a woman.

...

(amused)

While I am sure that many women, anocot or otherwise, would love to have a soft-tongue like you eat their Rrkan, you would not want to ask them about it in the wrong situation.

(embarrassed)

Ah. This is likely a bit outside the scope of what your family hired me to teach you, but yes. Humans, elves, dwarves, and really everyone except us anocots have exceptionally soft tongues. It makes them very popular with my people, because of how pleasant it makes oral sex.

(shy)

That is what is said, although I have never experienced this myself. My interactions with soft-tongues have been strictly professional and friendly.

...

(teasing)

You are a mischievous young man, are you not? I would not have guessed you would offer to have sex with me so soon into our lesson.

...

(intrigued)

I...I am aware that I should refuse, but I must admit to a healthy portion of curiosity. I have heard so much about your kind and your soft tongues...

(resigned)

Very well. I accept. You will pleasure me with your tongue and then we will fuck.

*clothing rustle*

(relieved)

Ah, it is a relief to take off my skirt. It really is much too warm in this city for a longhair like me.

(aroused)

I hope that you are pleased by my naked body, by its appearance. I know that your females are similar, at least in shape. I have noticed you glancing at my breasts, after all.

(horny)

There is not so much difference that you do not know what to do, is there? ... Then proceed.

(impatient)

Yes, I mean proceed to lick my pussy? Is that what humans call it?! Please!

*satisfied hum*

(pleased)

Oh, that is very nice. Such a different sensation than fingers.

*gasp*

(aroused)

Oh, that feels wonderful! Why, you can get in there everywhere with that thing! It's so flexible and warm!

(horny)

Oh KLOFF that is working. That spot right there. I do not believe I have ever been this aroused this quickly. A bit more pressure please.

(needy)

Right there. Faster. Do not stop.

*horny moan*

(needy)

Do not stop. Right there. Right there. I...I am coming! OHHHHHHH DEITIES! OH KLOFF! OH KLOFF! ARKY NALA! KLOFF!

(spent)

Oh you talented young man, that was a delight!

*heavy breathing*

(breathless)

I apologize. I am meant to be teaching you my language, and I slipped into it just then without translation.

(professional, but winded)

Kloff means Fuck. Its meaning is just the same as in your tongue, both as a verb and an expletive. Ark means You, so Arky means You are. And Nala means Good. So, I was saying "you are good", which is the truth, young man. I have not had an orgasm like that in my life.

(mischievous)

Now, tk git ark ytk drikloff. What did I just say?

(intent)

Very close. I am impressed. What I said was "I want you to fuck me." Now, are you going to take out your hskan and stick it in my rrkan or would you prefer to discuss verb conjugations?

(pleased)

That is what I thought. It is such an exotic cock, too. Much different than the cock of an anocot.

*aroused hum*

(aroused)

Oh yes, put it in. Impale me on your human cock!

(horny)

Oh kloff it feels so good inside me! I can not believe I am fucking a human. And it feels so wonderful!

(insistent)

You may begin your thrusts any time now.

*satisfied hum*

(horny)

This may be even better than your tongue, young man.

*moan*

(aroused)

Oh, yes. Ytk kloff! Fuck me! OHHHohhh I love your hskan! Your cock! It's so good.

*moan*

(aroused)

Oh fuck! Kloff! That is it! Thrust into my willing rrkan! Claim me with your cock!

*moan*

(aroused)

Yes! Deities! You feel so nala! So good! Aryk nala! Ytk kloff!

*moan*

(breathless)

You are close! I can feel it! Fuck me! Fill me! Fill me with your cum, human!

*orgasm*

(breathless)

Oh fuck yes! That is it! Yes!

*moan*

(breathless)

Oh by the deities! Oh that was so good! You were so good!

(spent)

Let me put my skirt back on, and we should get back to our lesson, although I am very interested in doing this again...

Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers