Scripted

Story Info
Claire makes a video.
2.5k words
4.57
21.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got back from our vacation, I'd decided to try my hand at writing some erotic stories, or perhaps, less erotic and more just sexual. Some of them were just pure fantasy. I didn't hide them very much in the computer, and one of the times Claire was looking for one our videos to masturbate to, she found my folder with the stories. I'd planned on showing her eventually. I knew she would like them. I just wasn't ready to show them yet. She forgot all about the video she had been looking for and she ended up reading some of the stories. She told me she came twice reading through them. In there was one that was less story and more of a script.

I don't watch a lot of porn—I prefer pictures. When I do watch porn, one of the things I like to watch are these jerk off instruction videos. Judging by the name they sound awful, and many of them are. I'm pretty picky as many of them go into weird foot fetish stuff or overly-dominant bossy stuff. I'm fairly submissive, but I don't get off on getting yelled at or bossed around. So I find some JOI videos that aren't like that. Usually there is some sort of far-fetched scenario and the woman really wants to see your masturbate for her. They tell you when to start and stop, how and where to stroke, how slow and fast. All while getting undressed and masturbating with you. So, I wrote my own script thing for a video like that. It was something I never fully intended to show Claire. She saw it and didn't say much about it, so I assumed she wasn't interested in it.

However, before she left to meet her parents for the weekend in a nearby city, she left me instructions to look in our video folder. Which brings me to the present, where I sit in front of the computer looking at a video file titled "Jake's JOI." She recorded it for me. I start to play it, but then think better of it. First, I get some lotion and set it next to the tissue box. Then I move the computer chair out of the way and sit on the futon behind it, so I'll be more comfortable. I close the door and then hit play, making sure to adjust the volume to a good level.

The camera reveals she shot it in the same computer room. It must have been sitting on the desk because all I can see is the door and there's one of our folding chairs a little ways in the room. After a few seconds, Claire walks into the doorway looking sexy as hell dressed in a schoolgirl outfit. Ever since I've become a teacher there is a certain dynamic to the student/teacher role-play that has been hot to me. She's got on a plain white t-shirt that is tight across her big breasts. Of course, she has the inappropriately short plaid skirt on. For some reason, she has been on a pair of high heels, which makes no sense from a scenario standpoint, but it is sexy as fuck. She knocks on the door as she walks in.

"Hello," she says, looking to where I'd be sitting if I was at the desk. "Mr. K?"

She pauses as if waiting for a reply and then sits down on the chair.

"Thanks for staying late to see me. I had some other things come up and I wasn't able to make it to your office hours like you told me to," she says and smiles apologetically. "What did you want to see me about?"

I can't help but wonder if she restarted multiple times because she is doing really well and it is only as awkward as any of these videos are.

"You want me to close the door?" she asks after another pause for a reply. "I don't think that's...okay I will." She gets up and turns around to close the door. She stands a little further back from it than she needs to so when she closes the door she leans forward just enough to raise the bottom of her skirt to reveal the bottom of her ass. Then she sits back down.

"You wanted to talk about my paper?" she says. "Read the highlighted paragraph? Okay."

She reaches forward to the desk, and I get a sneak of her cleavage and tan breasts. She picks up a piece of paper and then looks startled.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't mean to turn this in. This isn't my paper," she says looking cute and embarrassed. "This is something...something else. No one was supposed to see this. I'm so sorry. I'll go back to my room and submit the right file right now."

She starts to get up and act like she's leaving, but then abruptly sits down.

"I don't know if I can read it," she says, sounding nervous.

She waits for another fake reply and then sighs.

"Ok, I'll read it," she says before taking a deep breath. "I close his office door and immediately fling myself into his arms. He catches me and has to pull me in tight from the momentum of my movement. My nipples poke through my shirt because I didn't wear a bra just for him. I pull away, but as I do I'm sure to brush my hand down his chest and the bulge in his pants. He doesn't push me away and I press myself against him more. His strong hands squeeze my ass under my skirt. 'Please fuck me in your office, Mr. K,' I say. He then..." she trails off as if interrupted and sets the paper down on the desk.

After another pause, she says, "I know that wasn't the assignment. I have it done. That was just something...I...I wrote for myself."

She fidgets with the hem of her skirt as if nervous.

"You want to see if I know what the assignment was. Of course I do. We were supposed to write a three page paper using the process analysis mode to tell someone how to do something step-by-step. I wrote mine about how to clean a trumpet."

She pauses again and then looks shocked.

"You want me to prove it to you? An oral version of it. If I do this will get an A for the paper?"

She pauses and nods.

"Well of course it depends on how well I do," she says, straightening her back which thrusts her boobs out. "The first step to cleaning a trumpet is..."

She acts as if she was interrupted again.

"You want me to do what?" she says startled. "I know, but that was just a story. You're my professor and I..."

Another pause.

"I'll try my best," she says now sounding determined. "Not exactly how my story went, but I just...you're just so..." she says and trails off. "First, I want you to rub yourself. Make sure your hand stays outside your pants."

I do as she says and I gently rub my hand up and down my already hard cock. I feel the outline of it press against the shorts I'm wearing.

"That's so hot," she says, and it really does look like she's watching me. "Now put your hand down your pants and just squeeze your cock for me.

I reach in and grab my throbbing dick and give it a gentle squeeze. I have to pace myself or I won't last through the whole video.

"Play with your balls," she says sound more and more excited. She leans forward so I can see more of her cleavage.

I gently massage my balls by squeezing them and rubbing them. The excitement courses through my body.

"I can see you're already hard for me," she says and sits back up. "Take it out for me. I want to see your big cock. Show your favorite student that big cock."

I pull my shorts down and take my shirt off. My dick springs free and slaps against my stomach pointing straight up.

"Make a circle with your finger and thumb," she says showing me what it showed look like. Then she starts to pantomime stroking.

I do as she says and stroke my cock in long slow strokes trying to match her movements on the screen.

"Good. Keep going while I take something off too," she says. She pulls her shirt over her head and reveals a sexy black bra underneath. "If I'm being graded, I have to do it right."

I keep stroking my cock as I watch her play with her tits in the bra. She puts her hands on them and squeezes. She lowers the straps revealing more and more of them before pulling them back up.

"The next step is to use your whole hand. Grab your cock in your fist and stroke just a little bit faster for me," she says. "Good. Just like that. You're turning me on professor."

Now, she takes off her bra and lets her breasts swing free. Her big tits are tan and she cups them in her hands. She squeezes her nipples and pulls on them. She moans softly and grinds almost imperceptibly in her chair.

"Now, stop," she commands and then giggles. "I'm not ready for you to come yet. Watch me."

She spreads her legs and slowly pulls up her skirt to reveal lacy black panties that match the bra that has been discarded on the floor. She rubs her fingers over the impression of her pussy on the panties. I want to feel the wetness through the fabric. I want to pull her forward on the chair and bury my tongue in her pussy. She moans as she rubs harder and harder through her panties. She pulls them to the side for a moment revealing her freshly trimmed bush and pussy.

"Do you like what you see, professor?" she says while tracing a finger around her pussy lips. "When you read my story, did you ever imagine I'd be sitting here in your office showing it to you?"

She lets her panties slip back in place and pulls her skirt down.

"I can't have too much fun though because this is about me proving to you I can tell you how to jerk off step by step. I want you to go back to stroking your cock for me. Use your whole hand and with your other hand massage your balls."

She moans and looks at the camera hungrily. I stroke my cock just a little bit faster and rub my balls with my other hand.

"Take the tip of your finger and swirl your precum around the head of your cock," she says before standing up. "You're making me too hot."

She slips off her panties and throws them towards the camera as if giving them to me. She sits back down and pulls up her skirt again. This time she doesn't hesitate and spreads her pussy for me to see. Then she puts a finger in her pussy and I can hear how wet she is on the video. She starts to rub her clit, and I can tell it won't take her long to cum if she doesn't want it to.

"This is so hot, professor. I want you to cum for me. Grab that lotion on your desk and put some of it in your hand. Good. Spread it all around your cock. Make sure every last inch of your cock and hand are lubed up."

I grab my bottle of lotion and squirt some in my hand. I spread it on my cock being careful not to squeeze too hard as I do so. Once I use the lotion or lube it doesn't take me long to cum. I squirt just a bit more on my hand to make sure there are no dry spots and then begin stroking my cock. The slippery lotion squelches between my fingers as I rub my hand up and down my throbbing cock. I can feel the orgasm coming, but I can hold it off a little while longer.

"Start slow," Claire says on the video. "Then get faster and faster until your pumping your cock for me."

She stops playing with herself long enough to stand up and turn around. She puts one hand on the chair and reaches back with the other to play with her pussy. She thrusts her ass even higher in the air, and I have a perfect view of your big glorious ass and her sweet dripping pussy. She slides a finger in and out, and I speed up my strokes. She moans louder and louder.

"Fuck me, Mr. K. Bend me over and fuck me. I want you to spray your cum all over my ass when I reach zero," she says in between moans. "Five."

I slow down my stroking just to make sure I can make it through the countdown.

"Four."

Her body twitches.

"Three."

I speed back up feeling the orgasm welling up in me.

"Two. Fuck me, professor, just like in my story."

She gasps loudly.

"One."

I'm squeezing my cock trying to last until zero.

"Zero. Cum for me. Cum on your favorite students ass."

I let myself over the edge and spray cum on my chest even as she announces that she is coming. In a litany of fucks from her and grunts from me we both cum. I lean back trying to catch my breath as I see her legs shaking with her long orgasm. I grab a tissue and start to wipe myself off.

"That was so much cum just for me," she says.

She rubs her ass as if she's rubbing the cum into her skin. She moans softly before pulling her skirt back down and sitting in the chair again.

"How did I do?" she asks sounding a little sheepish as the arousal and excitement seep away.

She pauses to listen, picking up her bra and shirt and putting them back on.

"A B+? That had to have been an A+ performance," she says and looks angry before softening during a pause.

"You want me to come back next week to revise my paper? I see," she says now sounding excited. "I think I'll come back every week for help on my papers. Would you like that?"

"I thought you would," she says and stands up. "Thanks for all your help, Mr. K."

She heads for the door and opens it. She pauses and looks around as if making sure no one is around. Then, she turns around lifts up her skirt flashing the camera and me one last time. Then the video ends.

I finish cleaning myself up and washing the excess lotion off my hands. I sit back down and grab my phone.

Sexy video, I text her.

That's all???!! she texts back a few minutes late.

Fucking sexy video, I reply.

That's better, professor.