Scrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a brief lull in the festivities, I considered that Junita was certifiably crazy. Diagnosis code nuts but, damn, I loved every minute, every second of being nuts along with her.

We slept when we needed to and Junita always found new ways to wake me up. I woke up to her laughter every time. Eventually, the sun came up and it was Sunday morning. We took separate showers, found enough clothing to be decent and went to Sunday brunch.

We laughed as we recounted the evening and night together and ate roast beef and scalloped potatoes. We promised to do it again. Back in my car, I started to drive her home. Still laughing, she proposed that we go by my place again.

"Don't you have to get home sometime?" I asked.

"I do," she agreed, "but Cesar won't be home until after dinner."

"Who's Cesar?" I asked nervously, sure that she wasn't referring to her dog.

"Cesar? He's my husband," she informed me.

"H h husband?" I managed to ask. "You never said you were married."

"I didn't think it mattered," she responded.

"Not mattered? Of course it matters, if not to you, certainly to me and almost certainly your husband," I stated.

"No. No. No," she replied defensively. "Cesar and I have talked about it."

"You've talked about me with your husband?" I complained with a touch of fear.

"No. Not about you specifically," Junita explained. "About me."

I struggled to get a hold on my emotions. "About you?"

"Yes," Junita agreed. "About me. Cesar is aware of my extreme sexual proclivities. He's also aware that he is unable to fulfill all of them all the time, especially with his travel and all. We have an agreement. We can both explore other options, including sexual, when he travels."

"And that makes having a weekend with me all right?" I asked.

"More than all right," Junita confirmed. "It makes it possible, even probable and I couldn't be happier that it did. To ease your reasonable concerns and I understand them well, neither Cesar nor I ever speak about what occurs when he travels. No names, no events, no details. Nothing."

"I guess that makes me feel better," I admitted. "What about if you get pregnant?"

"I can't get pregnant," she stated simply. "The doctors say that I was born with my plumbing incomplete and I'll never have a baby."

"Oh. Sorry I asked."

"It's okay. I've learned to live with it. It's probably one reason I'm overactive sexually. Now that we have that resolved, can we stop by your place for a while and make everything right again?" Junita proposed.

I drove us both back to my apartment. Inside we had slow, meaningful intercourse. Not the wild, unbridled sex of last evening and night. A passionate, meaningful fuck. It lasted a long time and it did make everything right again. Midafternoon, I drove Junita home. I spent the rest of the day straightening out my apartment and washing the sheets.

Things changed at the hospital quickly after that. Monday afternoon, while on break in the cafeteria with my usual donuts and coffee, Gloria, another nurse at the hospital, approached my table. "Ike?" she asked.

"That's me," I responded. "What can I do for you?"

"May I sit?" she asked.

I pushed a chair out with my feet. "Please do," I invited her to sit.

Gloria was a nurse in the classic style. She was probably in her late forties, maybe even in her early fifties. I'm lousy estimating woman's ages. She was the head nurse on the fifth floor and enjoyed a level of respect rarely experienced. She was also extremely fit and well built. Her most obvious asset were her over large breasts, followed by her piercing blue eyes, blonde hair, tapered waist and firm ass. She looked damn good even in scrubs.

Gloria sat across the table from me. She set her mug of coffee on the table and folded her hands around it. "I understand you're conducting a survey," she said.

I tried to contain my surprise that she knew about it. "What?" I asked thinking that Junita had been talking.

"You seem surprised that I'm asking," Gloria said. "Don't be concerned. I'm not here to challenge you. I'm just curious."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Someone put a note on the message board in the women's locker room," she told me.

"Anonymously, I assume," I said.

"Of course," confirmed Gloria.

"How much information do you have?" I asked.

"Only what's on the note," she answered. "You're curious about what nurses wear under their scrubs."

"That's enough," I said.

"It is," Gloria agreed. "That's why I'm here."

"Share with me, please," I asked.

"I'm willing to answer your question," she said. "At least about what I wear under my scrubs."

"Without trying to offend you," I started. "I would guess that, with the apparent size of your breasts, you wear a substantial bra and panties as well."

"Excellent guess," Gloria confirmed. "I'm not offended. Would you like to confirm your guess?"

"Not necessary. I'll take your word for it," I told her.

"You don't look like a man who just takes people's word," she insisted. "It's not scientific. Science requires visual confirmation."

I thought about seeing Gloria's breasts in person even if she was wearing a bra. I didn't have to think long. "How do you propose to confirm my guess?" I asked.

"Certainly not here," stated Gloria. "I would think not anywhere in the hospital either. I would think you have a venue where such scientific observations could be performed in private."

"I do," I admitted. "But before we take that step, I have some preliminary questions."

"I probably have some preliminary answers," Gloria said with a smile.

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Not any longer?" Gloria responded.

"Good," I agreed. "Do you have a significant other?"

"My goodness, Ike," Gloria said. "From your questions, I might assume that you expect things to progress beyond just observing me in my bra and panties."

"You might assume that but I don't assume anything," I clarified. "My only concern is that there isn't anyone who might take umbrage if things do progress beyond simple observation."

"There's no one who might take umbrage or anything else if things progress anywhere, me included," Gloria stated with an even larger smile.

"That's good to know," I admitted. "When are you thinking the best time for the unveiling to take place?" I asked.

"The sooner the better," Gloria insisted. "Before I lose my nerve."

"I'm done at six today," I said.

"I get off at eight," Gloria said.

"I'll meet you out back at eight," I suggested.

"Capital," Gloria agreed. "Where are we going?"

"I have an apartment about a ten minute drive away," I explained.

"Perfect," commented Gloria. "See you at eight."

"Scrubs," I said.

"Of course," she said.

Gloria walked away from the table. I noticed a motion in her walk that seemed unusual for her and wondered if we had the same thoughts about what would happen at my apartment after eight o'clock tonight.

I was waiting in my car in the hospital employee parking lot at eight o'clock. I had made a quick trip home to insure everything was proper with a stop at the market for some snacks and wine and come back. Everything was clean and neat, the cheese, crackers and wine were in the refrigerator, clean sheets were on the bed and I was still in my scrubs.

Gloria exited the employee entrance on the side of the hospital a few minutes after eight. I flashed my car headlights and she walked sinuously toward my car. Everything about her posture and her walk said she was anticipating an adventurous evening.

Gloria sat in the passenger seat of my car. "My place?" I asked.

"I'm famished," she revealed. "Maybe something to eat first?"

I hadn't thought about food. I hadn't eaten either. "Something quick?" I asked and kicked myself for seeming to be anxious.

"Something quick would be fine," Gloria agreed.

"Drive through or sit down?" I asked.

"Something better than a drive through with table service and maybe an adult beverage would be nice," she described.

I drove to a nearby Chilis thinking that they had drinks, decent food and an atmosphere not conducive to lingering.

"Chilis?" Gloria asked.

"I thought that Chilis met your criteria and was also compatible with the way we are dressed," I stated.

"Okay. That makes sense. Maybe next time we can find white table cloths and dim lights," she pondered.

"And we can dress up," I added encouraged that she was already speaking about "next time."

Gloria laughed. "I like you."

We had strong drinks and a simple meal. Suitably fortified, I asked, "Next stop, my place?" as we headed for my car.

"Step on it," suggested Gloria as she buckled her seatbelt.

I opened the door of apartment and let Gloria enter first. I turned on the light. "This is cute," she commented. "Next time we can go to my place."

I didn't take that as a complement or as a rejection of the accommodations. Only that she was used to finer surroundings.

We sat next to each other on the sofa. "How do you want to approach this?" asked Gloria.

"It's pretty simple," I said. "Whatever makes you most comfortable?"

"Sitting or standing?" she asked.

"Standing seems most optimum," I said.

Gloria stood in front of me. She seemed hesitant now that the reality of what she planned was close. She took a deep breath and I heard her whisper, "Just do it."

She grabbed her scrubs top near her shoulders and pulled it off over her head in one swift movement. She stood in front of me in her white bra. Her breasts were much larger than I had expected. Much larger. She pushed out her chest. "Observation confirmed?" she asked.

"Confirmed," I repeated. "However, it may take a few moments to fully complete my observation."

Gloria giggled. "Take your time."

Her breasts were indeed breathtakingly large. I could imagine that I'd need both hands to hold just one of them and even then I might need assistance. Gloria turned around slowly while I observed. While she had her back to me, she kicked off her shoes and pushed her scrubs pants down and stepped out of them. Bending over, while she removed her pants from her feet, she presented me with a magnificent view of her ass and the dark chasm between her cheeks tightly held in her sheer oversized panties.

She completed her turn and stood in front of me in her bra and panties. "Full disclosure," she quipped.

"Almost," I jested.

Gloria laughed nervously. I stood up in front of her. I looked into her eyes. "I get the feeling that you don't do things like this often," I stated.

"Almost never," Gloria confirmed. "Actually, never."

"Take a deep breath and close your eyes," I suggested.

Gloria took a deep breath and closed her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her gently. Her eyes opened wide and her breath caught in her throat. "Why did you do that?" she asked.

"I thought it might help," I explained.

"Do it again," she asked.

I kissed her again, this time with her eyes open. That second kiss slid into a third and then an open mouth, tongue touching event.

"That helps," Gloria admitted. "A lot."

I held her in my arms and reached for the hooks on the back of her bra strap.

"Whoa," Gloria said. "I like where you're going but it's premature."

I took a step back. "Premature?" I asked. "What am I missing?"

"You're missing that I'm also taking a survey," she informed me.

"You're taking a survey?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to know what interns wear under their scrubs."

"Oh," I mumbled. "I guess that's reasonable."

"You're an excellent guesser," Gloria laughed. "Well?"

Trapped and knowing it was going to happen eventually, I took off my scrubs top.

"Nice," exclaimed Gloria. She reached out and rubbed a finger around my right nipple.

"Whoa, woman," I said. "Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?"

"Not me," she insisted. "This is exactly as I expected it to be."

I reached out to touch her breast. She caught my hand in extension. "Now you're ahead of yourself," she said.

"I thought it was a reasonable sequence," I explained.

"Not yet. You're still wearing your scrub bottoms," Gloria observed.

Trapped again, only this time I was about to skip a step. While Gloria watched, I pushed off my pants and bent over to remove them and my trainers from my feet. When I stood up, my erection bobbed freely in front of her.

"Oh. Surprise," Gloria said. "I expected underwear."

"Now you know what interns wear under their scrubs," I laughed.

"I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look at an intern again with a straight face," exclaimed Gloria.

She reached out and steadied my erection in her right hand. "I know exactly what to do with this," she whispered.

"It seems that we're out of surveys and I'm ahead of you," I observed.

"It seems so," Gloria agreed. She put her hands under her breasts. "Do you want me to remove this uncomfortable undergarment or do you want to do it for me?"

"I'd love to watch," I told her.

Without pause, Gloria slipped the bra's shoulder straps down and off her arms, spun the bra around her body until the hooks were in the front and unhooked them. Her bra fell toward the floor behind her and her breasts spilled out, hanging on her chest. She lifted each breast, moved it around as if airing it out and let it down gently. She stood, topless in front of me. "God," she said. "That feels wonderful."

I confirmed her breasts were huge. They hung from wide bases, the undersides resting on her chest. There was no other way they could have been. They were obviously so large that they overwhelmed her chest muscles ability to support them. Her nipples were high on each breast, brown and erect. Each nipple was surrounded by a large circular lighter brown areola filled with tiny bumps.

Gloria held her right breast up in my direction. "Give me your finger," she requested.

She took my finger and rubbed it around her nipple. It took every ounce of will power not to grab her breast and kiss it. However, I did open my hand and lift her breast in my palm. I had difficulty balancing it and it slid out of my hand sideways.

Gloria watched as I lost control of her breast. "That happens sometimes," she laughed.

She looked at me looking at her. "I guess I haven't lost my turn," she observed.

Without preamble, she stepped out of her panties. Her pubic area was completely hairless. I could see her inflamed labia, the channel between them and her rigid clitoris.

"Surprise," she chimed.

"I am," I agreed. "I didn't expect bald. Is that the right word?"

"It's as good as any," Gloria agreed. "I had it waxed years ago for my ex-husband and it never grew back. Do you like it?"

"I think so," I said. "Ask me again in a couple of hours."

"Oooh. Another survey?" Gloria asked.

"Close examination," I explained.

"Where?" Gloria asked.

"You're the where," I stated. "Come with me for the place."

We walked together to the bedroom. We turned down the covers and top sheet together. I helped her to get into the center of the bed and I lay down alongside her. Her breasts hung alongside her body almost touching the bed. I leaned over her and kissed her. Like earlier, the kisses progressed until we had our arms around each other and lying alongside each other. We pressed our bodies against each other and our hips ground on each other, my erection pressed between our bellies. Gloria's left leg came over my hip and the intensity of our kiss increased.

She slid one hand between our bodies and pushed my erection down until it emerged between her labia. She slid her labia back and forth on my erection. We made numerous small changes in our positions until the head of my erection settled between her labia at the entrance of her vagina.

Gloria froze. She rolled onto her back and I settled on top of her, holding my weight on my arms alongside her body. Her legs separated up on her heels next to my thighs. "Slowly," she whispered. "Very slowly."

I shifted my hips. Gloria shifted her hips. My erection settled more tightly at her entrance. I pushed slightly and I felt her inner labia surround my glans.

"Damn, that feels good," admitted Gloria. "More. Slowly."

I moved another inch inside her. "Damn," said Gloria.

I moved back and then forward again until I was another inch inside her. "Hot damn," said Gloria.

Over the next several minutes, we worked together until I was at my limit inside her. I felt her flesh surrounding and holding me as I penetrated her. She was warm and different from anything I had experienced before. "Hold there, please," begged Gloria. "I want to prolong this feeling as long as possible."

I squeezed my Kegel muscles causing my erection to twerk inside her. "Oh," blurted Gloria. "Do that again."

I did, several times. Gloria responded happily every time.

"Ike," she said. "I've never felt quite like this before. Can I explain it to you?"

"You can," I told her.

"I don't want you to fuck me."

That statement confused me. I thought we were already fucking. I waited.

"My ex-husband fucked me. It was always about him, not me. He hurt me more than he pleasured me. When I finally got rid of him, I swore I'd never let another man fuck me. So, don't fuck me. Pleasure me. Make this all about me and I promise you won't regret it."

I thought I knew what she was talking about and promised myself I'd do my best to give her a good experience. I moved slightly inside her. I focused on her breathing and the tension in her body. My movements were careful and slow.

Gloria responded just as carefully. Each movement clued me how I should react. Over the next five minutes, we were moving in long slow strokes. Gloria's body was relaxed, her breathing deep and steady. I could feel her pulse as her vagina squeezed my erection.

I slowly increased my pace. Gloria's pulse increased, her breathing deepened but her body remained relaxed. Her legs lifted slightly, her heels floating off the bed next to me. When I felt my body responding, threatening my orgasm, I slowed down to delay the activity ending response.

The last time I paused, Gloria's legs began to squeeze me and pull me into her. She wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me into her to help her legs. I built slowly up to pace again. Gloria's body relaxed again.

Eventually, her breathing became ragged and her hips pressed down into the bed. Her legs straightened in the air above me and her back arched. I paused. Her back relaxed. I moved inside her again. Her back arched again. I paused again. "Fuck you, Ike," Gloria yelled. "Stop doing that."

I began to move purposely within her without pauses. Gloria's back arched, her vagina squeezed me intensely making movement difficult. I pushed against her strength. I began to sweat and my vision blurred. I watched Gloria's eyes roll back and tears flow down her cheeks.

Suddenly, Gloria's body stiffened and she screamed something guttural, like an animal in a trap. Her body collapsed on the bed. The sudden release set me off and I pumped a day of accumulated semen inside her.

We clung together for several minutes. Eventually, we rolled on our sides, facing each other and I slipped out of her. Gloria leaned in and gently kissed me. "Thank you," she said. "I've forgotten how good sex can be."

"You're an incredibility sensual woman," I informed her. "I can't imagine that it's been that long."

"I guarantee that it's been even longer than that," promised Gloria.

"I'll bite," I said. "How long?"

"A little personal history then," said Gloria. "I dumped my husband thirteen years ago and I haven't been with a man since."

"Okay," I said. "It has been that long."

"There's more," insisted Gloria.

"I'm listening," I said.

"My ex was a prick," she explained. "Sex with him was never about me, always him. I never had an orgasm with him in the twenty-five years we were married and I didn't let him even touch me the last seven years of our marriage. Why I didn't have an affair is beyond me. Before that, I don't remember."