Scrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria pulled to the side of the road while she cleaned my fingers. "New memories," she commented. "I don't remember tasting myself before. Do you like it as much as I do?" she asked.

"Like is insufficient to describe how good you taste," I said.

"I love it when you talk dirty," Gloria said. She pulled back onto the road. "Let me concentrate. We'll get to my place sooner that way."

Gloria's place was a large home in a gated community. Probably at least 4500 square feet. Probably more. The entry was almost as large as my apartment. "Nice place," I said.

"My ex-prick bought it while we were married. I got it in the divorce," she explained.

When I looked at her after looking around the foyer, she was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Gloria," I suggested. "Great new memories require great accommodations. I assume you have a suitable location,"

She understood my point. "Upstairs," she said. She took my hand and led me up the staircase, her unbuttoned blouse billowing out behind her. Her bedroom was huge, with two televisions, one in a sitting area with a sofa and coffee table and the other on the wall opposite the foot of her king sized bed. In the bedroom, she continued to remove her clothes. "Don't just stand there," she instructed. "I can't do this without you."

Naked, we turned down the bed and crawled into the center together with our heads on pillows. We wrapped our arms around each other, kissed and sucked each other's tongues. Gloria reached between our bodies to confirm my condition. Apparently satisfied with what she discovered, she rolled on her back, pulling me on top of her and between her legs. My one thing led to her other thing and my one thing disappeared inside her until our pubic bones were in contact.

"Oooh," moaned Gloria. "Stay still. I want to remember this moment, this feeling," she requested.

It was a moment worth remembering. Even better than our first encounter almost a month ago. I looked at her face, her eyes were closed and a sense of contentment evident in her expression. She squeezed her Kegel muscles and the pressure rippled along my erection. I replied with a squeeze of my own causing my cock to twerk inside her. Squeezing and twerking led to slipping and sliding. Soon, we were coordinated and bouncing on the bed in tandem.

Almost without warning, my body tensed and threatened to release my accumulated semen. I stopped moving.

"Thanks," commented Gloria. "I'm not ready yet."

She grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her hips. That changed her angle on the bed and the angle I had inside her. "When you're ready, try that," she said.

I took a short stroke and then another longer one. "Yes," she said. "That's perfect."

"Perfect?" I asked.

"Dead on my G-spot," she told me.

I laughed and stroked inside her cautiously. "How's that, G," I asked.

She laughed. "Wonderful," she encouraged me. "And that's Gloria to you."

We laughed together, kissed each other and our bodies reciprocated against each other without pause. I no longer worried about prematurely ending our love making. When Gloria screamed through her orgasm, I contributed everything I had stored in the last three weeks.

We lay on the bed, recovering together. Gloria rested her head on my upper chest, one breast on the bed between us and the other splayed over my chest and abdomen. One of her arms was under my neck and the other consoling the remains of my erection.

"Ike," said Gloria. "That was the best new memory I could ever imagine."

"I agree," I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

"We're going to make lots more new memories tonight and all day tomorrow," she insisted.

"We are," I agreed, "and then we're going to do it all again."

Gloria laughed. "I love your attitude," she said. "You make me feel wonderful and laugh at the same time. Nothing's off the table," she added.

"Nothing?" I asked.

"Nothing!" she confirmed with a smile and a wiggle of her ass.

Gloria made good on most of 'nothing' before we fell asleep near three in the morning. I woke up Friday morning needing to pee and Gloria orally pleasuring both of us, making peeing impossible. Fortunately, her efforts paid early dividends.

"Hold that feeling," I commanded as I rushed to the adjacent bathroom to pee. When I returned, Gloria was sitting on the edge of the bed, her cheeks puffed out slightly. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded, her eyes shining in the dim light.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"No problem," she mumbled through closed lips. Something leaked. I realized she was "holding" something in her mouth. "You're insane," I laughed.

She swallowed and laughed with me. "You said to 'hold that feeling.' So I did," she said.

"You know you're nuts," I said.

"I may be nuts," she said, "but at least there not bouncing between my legs."

We took a shower. Gloria put on a sheer, almost transparent gown that she tied loosely around her waist, leaving nothing to my imagination. She found a terry robe of hers that almost fit me and we headed downstairs for breakfast.

Gloria replaced her gown with a full length apron while she prepared breakfast and didn't put it back on when she took off the apron and sat down to eat. I made the coffee, set the table and poured orange juice for both of us. Not wanting Gloria to feel uncomfortable, I removed my robe before I sat at the table.

"This is insane," said Gloria halfway done with her eggs. "Eating a meal in the nude."

"This whole thing is insane," I agreed.

"You're may be right," agreed Gloria, "but I'm having oodles of fun."

Sex with Gloria was indeed fun. Everything we did was fun. Every orgasm we shared was fun. The fun, like the sex, was emotional, careful and respectful. We laughed, played with each other and always ended up having sex in sometimes awkward positions.

After breakfast, we headed back to the bedroom. "What next?" I asked.

Gloria took a long critical look at the bed. "Not much with the condition of these sheets," she observed.

She began to strip the sheets off the bed, including the pillowcases. She balled it up and handed it to me. "Take these downstairs while I put another set of linens on the bed. The washer is in the room next to the kitchen and the detergent is in a cabinet over the washer."

When I returned to the bedroom, Gloria was lying naked on her back on the bed. She wiggled her ass and spread her legs. "Dessert?" she asked.

Dessert looked and sounded perfect. She tasted even better after breakfast then she did after dinner last evening. She pulled me around until I was straddling her head and her lips were locked around my second erection of the morning. She turned us over and worked diligently on my erection while I reveled in the taste and texture of her labia and clitoris.

When she had brought me to the edge several times without release, and an orgasm of her own, she shifted alongside me on her knees and I entered her from behind. The short break until we were comfortably situated, allowed me a respite from immediate release to just close.

Watching my erection repeated disappearing into her vagina, I noticed the synchronic puckering of rectum. I wet a finger with saliva and circled around her sphincter. Her response encouraged me. I wet my finger again and pressed it against her pucker and it slid inside her up to the first knuckle.

"Whoa," exclaimed Gloria.

I removed my finger from her ass.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Just testing what else was on the table," I answered.

"Not putting it in," she explained. "Why did you take it out?"

"I thought you disapproved," I said.

"I don't disapprove although it's been over forty years since anyone's ventured there," she said. "Actually, I'm eager to give it another go, but a good lubricant is essential. Don't go anywhere."

With that, she extracted herself from me and headed into the bathroom. She returned seconds later with a small pump bottle with a red, white and blue label declaring "Swiss Navy Silicone Lubricant." She handed the bottle to me. "Now where were we," she said.

We maneuvered around until I was back inside her from behind. "Now try the thing again with my ass," ordered Gloria.

I pumped the bottle twice, the clear liquid landing directly on her puckered ass. I put the bottle on the bed and touched her sphincter with a finger. The stuff was incredibly slippery. My finger almost slipped between her muscle by itself. When Gloria pushed back, my finger instantly buried itself in her ass up to the third knuckle. "Ooooh," moaned Gloria.

Responding to her obvious delight, I plunged both erection and finger in and out of her together. I curled my finger and pressed it against my erection as it continued to move in her vagina. The pressure brought me close to a final result.

"Not yet," declared Gloria. "Change targets," she insisted.

I assumed that she meant she wanted me to fuck her in the ass with the only other option than my finger. I found the bottle of magic on the bed and pumped twice on the head of my erection. When I put my erection against her rectum, it disappeared inside her without effort.

"Ooooh," Gloria echoed.

We moved together similar to when having more conventional sex except that I felt that I was deeper inside than before. I quickly returned to my previously almost there condition. I wanted to warn her but, before I could, Gloria convulsed against me and had an orgasm of her own. I quickly followed and Gloria collapsed laughing on the bed, keeping me inside her.

"Damn," she cried. "That was hot. My tits are on fire."

I exited her with an audible "pop" and lay alongside her. I rubbed her back between her shoulders while her breathing returned to normal.

By Saturday morning we were both beyond our limit. Neither of us had an appendage or orifice that wasn't in need of rest and possible medication. After breakfast, I hugged Gloria goodbye with a promise of a return visit and headed home. At home, I collapsed on the bed without even undressing.

I woke after dark Saturday night, uneasy about something that I couldn't remember, peed, took a shower, hydrated, ate a peanut butter sandwich with peach preserves and a half package of Oreos and headed back to bed.

I woke twice during the night, still uneasy. I woke for the third time before dawn on Sunday. I lay in bed, my thoughts scrambled about something I couldn't put my finger on. Suddenly, I sat up and looked at the clock. Seven-thirty in the morning. "Shit," I thought. "Junita was probably already on her way to the airport to drop off her husband and kiss him goodbye for ten days. Then, she was heading immediately here."

I bolted from the bed, made it as neatly as I could given the constraints of time. I dressed casually, underwear included, and scurried around my apartment picking up things that didn't currently have a home and straightening the rest. I vacuumed, did the dishes and made a pot of coffee. I checked for breakfast supplies. Not much except some cold cereal. I smelled the milk. Seemed okay. If Junita wanted breakfast, she'd have to settle for Cheerios or raisin bran.

On second thought, Junita wasn't expecting breakfast. She was expecting me. I got undressed, took a shower with emphasis on the areas Junita would most likely be interested in and dressed again in clean underwear, shirt, trousers and moccasins.

I was sitting at the kitchen table, nursing a mug of coffee with extra sugar for energy, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and hurricane Junita jumped unto my body and began to kiss me until neither of us could breathe.

I managed to extract myself from her, drag her black leather gym bag into the apartment and close the door. I held her at arm's length. "Damn, you look fantastic woman."

"Thanks. I missed you too," she said breathlessly.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in anything except scrubs or nothing," I commented.

"I can fix that," Junita admitted and began to unbutton her shirt.

"Why are you wearing clothes?" she asked.

"I was alone until a minute ago," I dodged.

"Fix it and I'll meet you in the bedroom," Junita ordered.

By the time I followed her into the bedroom, Junita had pulled down the covers on the bed and was lying in the center naked. She watched impatiently as I removed the rest of my clothing and climbed into bed next to her. She pulled me on top of her and spread her legs.

"I want you inside me right now," she insisted. "I haven't had sex in three days just for this moment," she added.

I did what I could to satisfy her. Twenty minutes later, we lay alongside each other, sweaty and out of breath. "Damn," exclaimed Junita. "I needed that. And you, you were intense. I thought we were going to go forever."

I didn't try to explain why I was able to last for a longer time than usual.

"We're going to be together for ten days," Junita reminded me. "Ten days! It's going to be wonderful."

Ten days of sex with Junita was a challenge that I wasn't sure I was ready for. I took the long view. We both had work schedules and, with luck, they won't overlap often. I realized that we would manage extremely well and I began to look forward to the next ten days.

Don't misunderstand me. Normally, I'd be over the moon at the prospect of spending quality time with Junita but with Gloria waiting in the wings, I did have some misgivings. There were absurd differences in the way each of them approached sex. Both relished sex and lots of it. Sex was fun for both of them. To them, sex was like unlimited admission to an amusement park. However, sex with Gloria was like riding the Wonder Wheel, rhythmic swinging with an occasional slide over a hill, while sex with Junita was like riding the Cyclone, ups, downs, bumps, grinds, sudden turns and movement from floating free to three G's.

I enjoyed sex with both of them. I resisted making direct comparisons between them and I didn't entertain the thought of having to choose between them.

The rest of the weekend was more of the same. We locked our bodies together in a dozen, sometimes incredible, ways. Every movement, every look, was another invitation to sex. Oral sex was one of Junita's favorites, whether giving or receiving. I was always ready to accommodate her and it usually ended with an exercise of hide the erection.

Things got more interesting on Sunday afternoon, when Junita managed to distract me from watching an NFL game by tossing me a tube of lubricant and wiggling her ass as she headed for the bedroom. I thought about it for about five milliseconds, picked up the lubricant and headed for the bedroom.

Junita was on her knees on the bed, holding her cheeks apart with both hands.

"You're serious?" I asked.

"I am," she replied. "I was trying to imagine something different and this was the only thing that I could think of."

"I'm game," I agreed. "I hope you don't regret it."

"I won't. I promise," she committed and wiggled her ass again.

I moved up behind her and applied lubricant to my fingers. She giggled as I applied it to her rectum. "That's cold and it tickles," she said.

"It'll warm up and it will probably do more than tickle," I explained.

"I'm prepared," proclaimed Junita. "At least mentally. The lubricant is for the physical," she explained.

I let a finger slide in and out of her rectum several times and added more lubricant to her and my erection. I moved to a more favorable position behind her and rubbed my slippery erection against her sphincter.

"Give me a couple of strokes in my pussy first," suggested Junita.

With the added lubricant, I slid inside her like a hot knife through butter or, more appropriately, an erection through hot labia. I repositioned behind her and pushed my erection against her rectum. She pushed back and I felt her sphincter yield slightly. I pushed again, harder, and her rectum opened enough for the head of my erection to enter.

"Ooooch," moaned Junita.

I paused. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "It hurt for a second but it's okay now. It actually feels nice."

I pushed and started to slide into her. She pushed back and I finished deeper inside her than in any other position we had tried.

"Is that all there is?" asked Junita.

"Is that a complaint?" I asked. "You're close to damaging my self esteem."

"That's not what I meant," she retracted. "I meant, are you all the way in?"

"I am."

Junita began to gyrate back and forth. I joined her and we agreed on a rhythm. The feeling inside her ass was different from inside her vagina. I didn't have the all enveloping contact of her hot vagina that put constant pressure on my erection. In her ass, only the tightness of her anal sphincter exerted any real pressure on me. While it was enough to eventually bring me to climax, it was going to take a long time.

Junita, on the other hand, seemed to have a more immediate incentive to reach orgasm. She was shaking, struggling to remain on her knees and screaming, "Don't stop. Don't stop. D o n ' t s t o p! FUCK!"

Junita collapsed on the bed with me on top of her and still inside her ass. Her body shook beneath me. When she could talk, she said, "Turn over. I want to be on the bottom."

We turned over. "Back where you were," she suggested.

Junita lifted her legs and I found her rectum again. The lubricant was still working and I slid back inside her again. "Yes," she cried.

The change in angle set both us off after only about three minutes. Afterward, we lay alongside each other. "That was incredible," said Junita.

"Incredible to do again?" I asked.

I felt Junita checking her pelvic muscles. "Yes, but not soon," she answered.

A few minutes later, she added, "It's not a replacement for real sex. I like straight fucking much better. It's a welcome distraction as a sometime thing."

"I agree," I confirmed.

Over the next week, Junita and I established a loose schedule. She had a regular, ten hour shift every day between six am and four pm. My schedule was more random. I was scheduled late afternoon or late evening, periods when emergency medicine was in more demand at our hospital. The result was that I was home some days when Junita was working and Junita was at my place some nights while I was on shift. On those days when we could share dinner, Junita insisted to cooking for us. She was an excellent cook, often offering meals with exotic spices and always providing erotic desserts.

In addition, Junita assumed the role of our primary household organizer. In just a few days, my apartment was spotless and everything had a home. My kitchen area was completely reorganized so meal preparation was optimal even if I couldn't find many of the kitchen tools and had to ask where their new home was.

I imposed on Wendy again and managed to have my weekend schedule covered with repayment after Tuesday when Junita's husband was scheduled to return from Asia. We slept in on Saturday morning after an expressive and exhausting night. We were still in bed at just after ten am when the doorbell rang.

Junita jumped out of bed and headed out of the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To see who's at the door," she said.

"Ignore it. I'm not expecting anyone. They'll give up and leave," I said.

"That's impolite," she responded. "I'm going to answer it."

"Without clothing?" I asked.

"Why not?" Junita responded. "It's Saturday morning. Some people aren't dressed yet."

"Won't you be embarrassed?" I asked.

"Nah," she said. "I've seen it all."

"But have they?" I asked.

"So let them be embarrassed," she commented.

The doorbell rang twice more while we were discussing the issue.

Junita opened the door.

"My, aren't you cute," said the woman at the door.

I knew that voice. This wasn't going to be good.

I got out of bed and headed for the living room.