Scrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You too Ike?" said Gloria. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No," I said. "You're late for that. What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd surprise you," answered Gloria. "I guess I'm the one surprised."

Junita watched the conversation, seemingly confused.

"Junita," I said. "This is Gloria. Gloria say hello to Junita."

The ladies said "Hi" warily.

"Do I know you?" asked Gloria.

"I'm a nurse at the hospital," answered Junita.

"Ah, that explains it," commented Gloria. "I didn't recognize you without your scrubs on."

"Junita," continued Gloria. "It seems we have something else in common."

Junita looked at me. "Him?" she asked.

"Yes, Ike," responded Gloria. "Is he as good with you as he is with me?"

I wanted to crawl under a rock. I turned, intending to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" asked Gloria.

"This conversation is heading in a direction that promises to be uncomfortable for me. I prefer to not listen," I said honestly.

Gloria turned toward Junita. "Are you uncomfortable where this conversation is headed?" she asked.

"Not yet," said Junita. "I'm not sure where it's headed. I'd like to hear more."

Gloria turned back toward me. "Hang around," she insisted. "It may not be as bad as you think."

"Okay," I committed and started for the bedroom again.

"Now where are you going?" asked Gloria.

"To get dressed," I said.

"This is your house," said Gloria. "I shouldn't be responsible for you have to wear clothes in your own apartment if you prefer not to."

"What do you suggest?" I asked. I didn't know what she would do but I had an inkling.

"I could join you," suggested Gloria.

Junita perked up. "Are you suggesting you'd take off your clothes?"

"Why not?" asked Gloria. "It's not something that Ike isn't already familiar with."

Junita looked at me, her unspoken question obvious. I leaned over to Junita. "Wait 'til you see her breasts," I whispered. "Come with me."

I took Junita's hand and sat her on the sofa next to me. "Strip or go home," I said to Gloria.

"Junita sat forward on the sofa, a curious smile on her face.

"You know what this means?" asked Gloria.

I looked at Junita. "Do you know what this means?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "We know," I said to Gloria.

Gloria hesitated. "Do you need music?" I asked.

Gloria shook her head and started to unbutton her shirt. Junita sat up straighter and watched Gloria intently. Three long minutes later, she stood in front of Junita in her bra and panties. I was almost forgotten. What Gloria did next was exclusively for Junita.

Gloria spun her bra around, unhooked it. Junita gasped as Gloria's bra fell to the floor and her breasts fell against her chest. Gloria smiled, blew Junita a kiss, lifted one breast and sucked on the nipple.

Junita didn't gasp. She stopped breathing. Gloria put out a hand and helped Junita to stand. She took her hand and pressed it against her right breast. Both women knew something about each other that I didn't and Gloria was able to understand it within minutes of meeting Junita.

Gloria took Junita's hands and put them on her hips at the top of her panties. They looked into each other's eyes and Gloria nodded. Junita knelt in front of Gloria and began to pull her panties down. Gloria lifted each leg in turn to help Junita remove them completely.

Junita leaned forward and hesitated. Gloria put a hand on the back of her head and pulled her face against her mons. I couldn't see what Junita did at that moment but Gloria stiffened and gasped herself.

Gloria looked at me. "Do you mind if we borrow your bedroom for a while?" she asked.

I nodded and pointed to the bedroom. "Don't go anywhere," she added. "We'll want you shortly."

Shortly was about ninety minutes later. I headed for the bedroom. It was high noon and I was headed for a shootout with two wildly fun women. They were lying on the bed, head to toe.

"Which end to you want first?" asked Gloria.

"Did you leave anything for me?" I asked.

"She may be tiny but she's insatiable," reminded Gloria.

I looked at Junita. She smiled, licked her lips and spread her legs. I decided on both ends. I crawled into the bed and kissed Junita. Then I kissed down her body, pausing at her sensitive nipples for a moment. Junita kissed my body as it passed her lips on the way to the space between her legs. We ended on our sides, orally engaging each other's genitals. Junita was in constant motion, her hips bucking unpredictably creating difficulty for me to maintain contact with her clitoris.

With Junita on her back, Gloria moved closer and began to tease her breasts with her fingers. We rolled again until I was on my back. Gloria helped Junita sit up and kissed her while I was struggling to avoid suffocation. I succeeded by supporting her weight with my hands and maintaining an air space between my nose and mouth and the depths of her vagina.

Gloria slid into place, continuing to kiss Junita while sliding down with my erection inside her. Gloria worked on me while I worked on Junita. Keeping Junita in a permanent state of orgasm was surprisingly easy. She's easily the most orgasmic woman I've ever known. Once her engine was running, it took only continued attention to her clitoris or nipples to keep her pulse and blood pressure rapid and high.

However, Junita does have a limit. When she stiffened, her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell sideways off me, almost comatose, Gloria and I knew she had enough stimulation for the moment. Gloria leaned over me, her breasts resting on my chest and increased her pace riding my erection. With breathing out of danger and my hands free, I pushed her breasts together and pulled one nipple between my lips. Gloria's nipples aren't as sensitive as Junita's but they are sensitive enough. Suddenly, she stopped moving, straightened her back, pressed down hard on me and began to shake uncontrollably.

We stayed together while she recovered. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm wonderful," I told her.

"You didn't cum," she stated.

"Not yet. I'm close. Don't give up now," I suggested.

We rolled over, away from the still comatose Junita, and I began pumping my erection between her ample thighs. Gloria squeezed my cock by tightening and holding her vaginal muscles. I loved the way it felt although it required even greater effort by me to move within her. I got closer and finally erupted, several times, inside her.

Junita woke as we finished and wanted more. Gloria teamed with me to touch her erotically until I was armed and ready.

The day continued until near five pm. I had to interrupt the proceedings since I had a shift beginning at six. I took a shower and kissed the women goodbye after insuring they could stay as long as they wanted.

They accepted my offer and promised more and better times in the future. I reminded them to lock up when they left and headed to the hospital wondering if I had enough energy to work over the next twelve hours.

The evening had been unusually quiet and I welcomed a break about half way through my shift. I was sitting at my usual table in the cafeteria, sipping my coffee and nibbling at my chocolate iced donuts when four nurses approached and stood around my table.

"Hey, ladies. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing yet," said Wendy, the same Wendy who frequently covered my shifts when I was too busy getting laid to come to work. I suspected she knew the reasoning behind my requests to exchange shifts although we had never spoken about it.

I looked at the smiling faces around me and knew something was afoot. "So, what did I do to deserve your visit this particular evening?" I asked.

"We have an important question," said Wendy as the other three nodded.

"I might have an answer," I said.

"We've been wondering," continued Wendy, "with all the mystery of the last several weeks."

"I'm ready," I said hesitantly.

"What do interns wear under their scrubs?"