SCTT Nancy Pt. 07: Her Decision

Story Info
Nancy starts to accept the idea of being a tease...
3k words
4.5
3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it -- Sam was home with Nancy now, he had her all to himself in private and she was finally treating him to something he had always wanted...to see her all dolled up like a gorgeous, teasing sex kitten! The way she looked was simply fabulous, so now it was time for him to show her exactly how much he appreciated her. He decided to demonstrate exactly how she was going to be treated and taken care of when she indulged him like that...

She was standing in front of a full-length mirror in their bedroom, posing and admiring herself, and he was right behind her, shamelessly checking her out. After a few moments of this, including a little chit-chat about her sexy new appearance as he gently caressed the sides of her body, she pulled away from him and sashayed across the room. Walking in those heels was going to take some practice, but she was well on her way to mastering it, and Sam simply marveled at the way they changed her shape and gait as she pranced over to the bed and plopped herself down on it.

And there she was, looking every bit like the gorgeous, enticing dream girl he hoped she could be. Her sexy lingerie was just magnificent, with her lacy black push-up bra, matching garter belt and skimpy little black g-string panties. Her hair was fluffed up and teased wildly, and her pretty face was done up in sexy glamor-girl style makeup, complete with glistening red lips. Gold-charm necklaces hanging down between her cleavage and shiny gold hoop earrings added girly, sparkly enhancements to her presentation also...

He was already half-naked and he went over toward her, getting down on his knees in front of her, a simple act that felt like the right thing to do. Her legs were spread slightly apart, and as he knelt, she smiled at him and spread them a bit more so he could get a little closer in between them. It was a wonderfully inviting erotic gesture! And oh, those legs of hers, all wrapped up in sheer black back-seamed stockings...Sam had always fantasized about seeing her pretty legs all dressed up like that. Best of all, the icing on the cake was those deliciously sexy, wonderfully slutty shiny black stripper heels on her pretty feet!

First he looked into her eyes and lifted her hand to his mouth, kissing it gently, and she giggled at his focused attention. He then singled out each and every lovely finger, separating them slightly from the others and smooching them up and down, one by one. Slowly his kisses moved up the back of her hand and onto her wrist, and she watched in fascination, carefully observing his attentive appreciation of her.

He was really taking his time as he tended to every inch of her hand with his lips, rotating her wrist around so he could pay attention to it all over, and this hand worship thing was a new technique that she immediately noticed and enjoyed. In between kisses he uttered admiring expressions of affection too, first an "I love you", then a "You look fantastic tonight", then an "I'm going to treat you like a Goddess".

She found his behavior quite exciting, because even though similar terms of endearment were common in their relationship, there was a heightened level of attentiveness in his treatment of her now. And his voice was full of admiration and sincerity as he continued to kiss her hand, holding it and gently caressing it with his fingers as he went.

She giggled girlishly, amused at his dutiful technique of tending to one specific part of her body with such dedication. He was really quite engrossed in the matter at hand, and she allowed it to continue for another minute or so, enjoying the feeling of just sitting there like a Princess, not having to do anything but let him worship her.

Suddenly and without thinking she casually took her hand away from him, denying his affections for a moment and pausing to watch his reaction. It felt wonderfully simple and natural for her to do it, and it instantly affected him. His eyes stayed focused on her lovely hand and he breathed in and out heavily as she kept it away from him, resting it on her leg and tapping her fingers against her thigh.

It was clear that he wanted it back, but he made no attempt to chase after it. And that was very empowering to her...thrilling, actually, to feel that much control over the situation, to have that kind of power over HIM. He continued to stare at her, first looking into her eyes and then back down at her lovely hand, but instead of approaching her, his hand moved absent-mindedly down toward his crotch. He rubbed his erection up and down a few times, even though it was still in his pants and uncomfortably bent in half at that point.

She suddenly realized that the way she had allowed and then rejected his advances seemed to be pleasurable to him...and my, my did THAT open up all kinds of possibilities! It was so easy to do, and yet it clearly held such power over him; she made a mental note of that fact, because seeing him react like that to a simple teasing denial was quite intriguing indeed. And there was an instant connection made in her mind between shooting him down and having him rub himself in response. That too was very interesting...

So she paused the situation right where it was for a few more seconds, leaving him dangling from her string and smiling to herself as she noticed him slowly rubbing himself. Then she giggled again, holding one hand up to her mouth in a gesture of mock surprise, pointing at him rubbing his crotch and saying in a sticky sweet tone, "Now you STOP that, you naughty boy!"

He looked at her like a small child who had been busted stealing a cookie, and she smirked and then simply offered him her other hand, which he took and began kissing tenderly again. The simple act of giving him something, taking it away and then giving it back felt natural and empowering to her, as did controlling him like that. She also noticed that he simply played along - without question.

"Ooo, sweetie," she said gleefully as she studied him focusing on her hand and wrist, "I've never seen you act like this before!" For her, it was really something to watch, since he had never been quite this attentive to her before, and the process of having him kiss her fingers and hands was becoming quite exciting and erotic...for both of them!

As he continued to worship her, he exclaimed, "I've never seen YOU act like this either! My god, Nancy, I can't help it, you look so fantastic, you've never looked this sexy before, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to be with you right now!" In between compliments, his kisses moved up onto her wrist and then began going up her arm a few inches...

As he adored her with his lips, she held up her other hand and looked at it, admiring the diamond engagement ring he had put on her finger earlier that night. After a moment of this, she said teasingly, "Well perhaps you ARE the luckiest guy in the world, my dear! And it seems my girls' shopping day with Christy was perfect timing too, because now that we're engaged, I think it's gonna be my job to be your woman and take care of your needs. So you can consider my appearance, my outfit, and my behavior tonight to be just a little taste of a nice new direction for us..."

As she finished her sentence, she winked seductively at him, knowing what a suggestive statement it was, figuring that he probably just loved hearing her say it. And then she waved her hand in his face, with the diamond sparkling in the light, before continuing in a firmer tone of voice, "But just because you put a ring on it doesn't mean you're off the hook. You're gonna have to behave yourself and work for it if you want me to learn more about all of the naughty ways you want me to tease you and turn you on..."

Her eyes opened wide, glaring at him in challenging fashion as the last few words of that sentence came out, and they washed over him like a tidal wave - they were absolute music to his ears! He looked at her with his heart pounding and whispered, "Yes, Nancy, I promise..."

She smiled in satisfaction at his agreement, and she playfully reached out to pat his head like an obedient puppy. "Very good", she cooed, and continued, "now back to work..." And she extended her hand to him again, serving it up and offering it to him, encouraging him to tend to it and take care of it again.

As he got back to the intimate task, she allowed his tender worship of her extremity to continue for another minute, letting him kiss his way up her arm in sensuous tribute. Soon, though, as his lips approached her elbow, she slowly pulled her arm away from him again. His eyes moved up to her face, and when they met hers, she smiled and stared at him, once again observing the clearly lustful effect that her little rejection of his advances had on him.

Her gaze had a challenging aspect to it too, one that seemed to have a kind of paralyzing effect on him, and she couldn't resist reaching out and playfully patting his cheek, whispering, "STOP that, I said!" He instantly loved the sweet contradiction of being allowed some intimacy, then having it taken away, only to be scolded for it. So he didn't move a muscle, simply accepting her gentle suggestion of punishment, and again his behavior intrigued and excited her...

Commenting on his obvious enjoyment of being denied like that, she pouted her lips and gave him an "Oooo...I think someone kinda likes that!" He just smiled and nodded his head slowly, enjoying his treatment, breathing in and out deeply as he surrendered himself to her feminine charms. And he was tempted to rub himself again, but instead he just sat there, completely still, and watched as she started to put on a little show...

First she put her hands on her trim waist, posing in a triumphant way for a moment. She was clearly quite proud of herself and pleased with the way her appearance seemed to be affording her a wonderful feeling of power over him. Then she slowly closed her eyes and gently wrapped her arms around her midsection, giving herself a gentle hug. It was like she was saying 'yes you can worship me, but I'm going to take that privilege away from you every once in a while, just so I can enjoy myself too'...

He watched her in rapt attention as she enjoyed her own body, and he couldn't resist joining in! His hands reached out to touch the outsides of her legs, starting at her knees and rubbing gently up toward her hips and then back down, feeling the wonderful smoothness of her thighs. His eyes danced all over her body, and everywhere he looked were simply lovely displays of feminine pulchritude...

Next he looked into her eyes and said, "I'm sorry if I'm getting kinda carried away, but I'm just making sure to show my appreciation, just like you asked. And it's just...I mean, you look so lovely tonight and I need to make sure you know how much I appreciate it! So please...I was just getting started, please let me kiss your body some more; I wanna kiss you all over, Nancy, please!!"

He sounded so self-conscious as he blurted out his desire to worship her; he was obviously trying very hard to express his feelings for her. And then, after he finished begging, he hung his head down as if he was ashamed of himself for doing something naughty...

Nancy grinned from ear to ear as she watched him in fascination, listening to the sound of his aroused pleas; they were kinda pathetic but also very endearing. It was quite clear that her sexied-up appearance was making him totally weak for her, and she was surprised by how much she instantly liked it. Seeing him display some humility around his arousal was quite exciting too, it had been a lot of work to prepare herself for him like she had, so it was appropriate for him to be humble about it.

She let out a gleeful giggle and said with a mocking tone, "Awwww, just listen to you! Begging for me already, are we?" Then she playfully lifted her hand up to her face and tapped her finger on her cheek, leaving him dangling for a bit as she pondered whether to allow his intimate request. And without even thinking about it, her other hand slid between her legs, and her fingers lightly brushed over her panty-covered pussy a few times as the feeling of having him literally begging her bounced around in her brain...

Then she continued, "You know, Christy mentioned something about that, about how much she likes it when boys 'beg her for charms', as she called it. She said it's so easy to make them do it when she dresses sexy and teases them a little bit! Silly me, I didn't believe her...but now I kinda see what she meant...and I think I like it!"

Then she winked at him and said sweetly, "So you can get back to kissing me all over in a second, honey." And then she took a deep breath, her voice becoming calmer and more real as she told him, "But first, before we go any farther, I want to tell you something, in all seriousness. I think the way you're acting tonight, like at the restaurant, and especially the way you're behaving now...it's just wonderful! I know we're just getting started, but I want you to know how much I like it so far, so keep it up and we'll see where it takes us..."

As she spoke, her voice was warm and soothing, and her hands reached out to take his, pulling them toward her and guiding them onto her curvy waist. With her gentle encouragement, he began rubbing her slowly, caressing the sides of her waist and hips, and her hands rubbed along his arms as she continued, "I don't think I ever truly realized just how important it is to you, wanting me to be more glamorous and sexy for you, but now I'm starting to understand it. Besides, if dressing sexy for you makes you behave this way, maybe we can work something out after all..."

As she spoke, her hands moved up onto his shoulders and then slid down from there, caressing his chest, going round and round and back and forth slowly. Then they began moving lower, making their way down onto his stomach, lingering there a bit as she tended to his flesh, rubbing onto his waist and around his back a little before moving even lower and finally landing on his crotch.

Her fingers rubbed him down there for only a moment before moving back up onto his stomach again, leaving him wanting more as they casually rubbed him round and round on his belly. Soon they slowly drifted lower and glided up and down along the bulge in his pants for a few seconds before moving off it again.

Sam grinned from ear to ear as he listened to her words in delighted fulfillment and stared at his gorgeous fiancé tending to him with her hands. His mind was absolutely melting at the sound what she was saying accompanied by the feel of her soft hands touching him!

"Oh my god," he panted, as he slowly absorbed the impact of hearing her embrace his sexual fantasies. He was just loving the feeling of her soft, warm hand gently rubbing round and round on his body too, moving onto the hardon in his pants for only brief moments. He had to take a moment to regain his composure as she casually caressed his body, but he managed to continue, "I didn't want to push you, because I know how you feel about it, but yeah, this is amazing, seeing you looking like this, it's everything I've ever wanted from you! Please, Nancy, please understand, there's no one else in the whole world I want to explore my fantasies with, it's all about you now, just YOU!"

Nancy smiled in satisfaction as she listened to him pour out his clearly genuine and heartfelt feelings. She really was beginning to accept his desires as expressions of his love and affection for her, not some selfish and perverse sexual need that was only about him. Suddenly the idea of learning how to become his fantasy seductress seemed more much acceptable to her. And again, it was his passive and obedient behavior that really was beginning to turn her on...

He was practically hyperventilating now as he continued to rub his hands up and down the curvy sides of her body, slowly moving around behind her and onto her back, pulling her a little closer to him. He was absolutely dying to push her back on the bed and just mount her, but he knew better. It was much more appropriate to keep things moving along very slowly, because there was just something about allowing the tease, playing along with it and even encouraging it, that had been trained into him from past experience...

Besides, between her wonderfully seductive appearance, hearing her telling him she would dress up sexy and slutty for him occasionally, and having her rub his throbbing hardon at the same time, he knew he had to go slowly. He was so turned on he felt like if he climbed on top of her right then and slid his aching erection inside her, he would simply explode. Hell, it was a good thing his cock was still in his pants, because if it was let loose and especially if he was able to stroke it, he would blow his wad right then and there!