SCTT Nancy Pt. 06: Back at Home

Story Info
Nancy changes into something sexier at home...
3.6k words
4.77
4.3k
5

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Nancy appeared earlier at the top of the stairs back home, Sam had simply been dying to have his way with her! He wanted her right then and there, from the moment she presented her new babed-up appearance to him for the first time, and after that he had been desperately wanting to take her home and make love to her.

But he had been forced to behave himself in public at the restaurant, and it was pure torture. It was the best possible kind though, a simply wonderful tease, because he could look but he couldn't touch! And even though there was some wonderful intimacy between them as they embraced and kissed after she accepted his marriage proposal, it really only served to rev him up for more...

Anyway, the moment they went in the door back home, Sam helped her off with her fur and he found that he simply could not control his attraction to her anymore. He had been waiting for this all night, and now that he had her in private, he just grabbed her and took her in his arms! First he caressed her shapely figure as he told her how much he loved her over and over, and then he leaned in and kissed her, gently at first and then more passionately. And she allowed it for the time being...

She felt so wonderfully appealing as he held and kissed her; she was soft and warm as his hands explored her body and their lips met, their tongues intertwining. Everything about her that night, from the way she looked, to how she had been talking to him, and especially how she had visually teased him in public - it all had him simply going out of his mind with desire. And now that they were home, of course, he figured he could just take her and have her, but she had other plans...

So she allowed his advances for a minute, purposely letting him enjoy her curvy loveliness as she affectionately kissed him back. He quickly started becoming more passionate, getting more aggressive with his kisses, and she countered them warmly at first, equaling his level of excitement.

But soon she slowly began to cool off her responses to him, accepting his tongue briefly but then pulling her lips away, or turning her head to the side as he tried to have his way with her. And even though she had allowed his hands to explore her body all over at first, now she began to gently reject them, guiding them away as he tried to grope her ass or reach up for her breasts...

This behavior was one of her slowly emerging tease techniques; it was something she had enjoyed experimenting with during past makeout sessions, and she adored the way it afforded her a level of control over him. She had learned that she really liked to heat him up by letting him hold her and caress her like that, accepting and encouraging his kisses, only to slowly withdraw from him just a little bit when he started to become more aroused.

This newfound little game was becoming wonderfully empowering to her, and slowly the idea began to sink into her female psyche; the concept that this dynamic was an aspect of sexual teasing that could be explored in detail. Sam seemed to respond well to it too, allowing her the pleasure of revving him up and then slowing him down, all according to her whims. 'Hmmm', she thought, 'this teasing thing really could be more about ME and less about him, after all!'

Anyway, after a few minutes of this he predictably started to really paw at her more aggressively, pressing his bulging erection up against her and breathing heavily as he kissed her more deeply. She allowed it just a little while longer before stopping him, wiggling away and saying teasingly, "Ah-ah-ahhhh! No more of THAT yet, sugar, I have something else to share with you first..."

Sam just stood there, staring at her and panting like a dog as she backed away from him. It was like he felt he had no choice but to accept her playful rejection of his advances, and it felt wonderful and natural to allow her to control him like that. And the look on his face, along with his obedient behavior and aroused physical state, told her that he really liked it...

Almost immediately after shutting him down, she stared into his eyes as she came back toward him and simply took him by the hand, leading him over to the stairway and letting go of him at the base of the stairs. Reaching out to hold him still with one hand on his chest, she then took a couple steps up the first few stairs and turned sideways a little bit so she could look at him. There, she paused, making sure the positioning of her body was just right for the little show she wanted to perform for him.

Of course, that show involved having her body at just the right height and distance away from him, a few feet away and several steps above, so her legs and curvy tush were right in front of his eyes! And now that she was sure everything was just right, she just smiled and beckoned him to follow her. And with that, she sashayed slowly up the stairs in a wonderfully executed, sexy-wiggly strut, taking one slow, careful step after another...

Oh, how the sight of a curvaceous woman walking up stairs in front of a guy affords such a blatant opportunity to ogle her! Being allowed to follow behind her and watch as her lower body pivots and gyrates, moving around in true feminine fashion with each step she takes (preferably in a pair of sky high heels) - it is truly a sight to behold!

And somehow, Nancy seemed to know this (or perhaps she had just been taught it), and of course Sam openly fixated on her legs and her curvy ass as she led him upstairs to continue her seduction. Needless to say, he was very aroused, completely mesmerized and just 100% in love with this girl, suddenly feeling like his sexual fantasies about indulging in erotic cock teasing could finally be explored with her.

At the top of the stairs, the show continued as Sam followed her, and she glanced back and him and winked as she pranced along down the hallway. Sam followed robotically with his hardon throbbing in his pants. She led him slowly through the doorway into the bedroom, turning to face him once inside, then leaning forward and reaching out to put both hands on his cheeks, planting a juicy kiss right on his lips.

Predictably, though, when he tried to reached out and touch her, she immediately pulled away. He started to speak, but she reached out with one hand to place one finger on his lips, playfully shushing him as she told him she had a couple things to show him. Then she simply told him to be a good boy and wait for her as she moved across the room and disappeared into the large bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

As we waited for her, he got partially undressed, taking off his shoes and shirt but leaving his pants on as she prepped herself. After seeing her in her lovely evening dress, with her wonderfully sexy makeup and her hair in that glamorous up-do, he figured she'd be slipping into something even more intimate and appealing, and after a little while, she opened the door and came striding toward him. Sure enough, he was right...

The first thing he saw was that she had let her hair down, and he hadn't noticed before with the way she had it pulled back, but she had gotten it lightened a little bit at the salon. Her natural dirty blonde hair was now a lighter blonde on the bottom half, done in a "balayage" style, and she had some highlights added to it that were an even lighter whitish yellow color. It was surprisingly sexy and he took a quick breath as she approached him with a big warm smile.

She had also teased it and fluffed it up quite a bit, adding some hairspray to hold it place, and it really looked wilder and sexier. He'd never seen her do that to her hair either, and it was just wonderfully feminine and enticing looking. She was just full of surprises tonight! And she had changed her sparkly, dangly rhinestone earrings for big gold hoop ones, again serving up more sex appeal than he had ever seen on her before.

Of course, the same glamorous makeup job fit her new hairstyle just perfectly. The heightened sex appeal of her facial features, all detailed with lovely made-up contours and shades, certainly added to her glamorous appearance. He immediately noticed one stunning new detail though: her lovely lips were shiny and glistening, having been painted with red lip gloss. It was a simply fabulous, wonderfully brazen display of feminine sexuality!

He stared into her eyes as she smiled back at him, presenting herself for his visual enjoyment. She posed for a moment, throwing her hips to one side and rubbing her hands up the sides of her body and then sliding them through her lovely lightened blonde hairdo, lifting her hair up away from her neck for him.

Holding her pose for a minute, she asked sweetly, "You like?" Then she let her hair fall down over her neck and shoulders and put her hands down onto her hips. All Sam could manage for a response as he watched her show off for him so blatantly was a slow nod and a "Wow...yeah!"

She was still standing halfway across the room as Sam admired her, and she liked that he had been staring only into her eyes and noticing her new hairdo (it had cost her a considerable amount so he'd better like it!) Still, she also figured he'd probably love what else she had worn for him...

Sure enough, when he moved his eyes downward, they quickly fixated on the wonderfully low-cut black lacy pushup bra that lifted up her medium-sized breasts and pushed them together to create fabulous cleavage. Sexy gold necklaces of differing lengths dangled down between her breasts, little charms at the end of each one. His eyes continued down and he saw the black satin and lace garter belt with straps attached to the stockings she already had on that evening.

As his eyes moved down even lower, there was just one thing missing - her feet were bare. They were not adorned by any high heels, and a glimmer of disappointment hit him after visually drinking in all the lovely details of every other part of her. The overall effect of her enticing appearance simply wasn't complete without them, but he didn't want to say it. Still, he shouldn't have worried about it, for that too was part of her little surprise...

She didn't say a word as she held her smile and casually walked up close to him, nice and slow, letting him reach out to touch her, or try to at least. Much to his surprise, as he reached out, she met his hands with hers and used her fingers to intertwine with his, taking gentle but immediate control of his advances. The feel of her soft hands exerted instant power over him, disarming his masculinity right away and pausing his attempt to grab her. He surrendered to her without hesitation, and she just smiled and sensually rubbed her fingers in and out of his.

And then, after this brief assertion of her control of him, she took her hands away from his and gently pushed him back a couple steps, marching right past him. She had put on some more sexy perfume, and it clobbered his olfactory senses as she breezed past him, letting him breathe in the lovely vanilla scent. His eyes were simply glued to her as she plopped herself down on the bed, and she smiled at him with a knowing look on her face.

She paused for a moment, crossing one stocking-covered leg over then other and then she said, "So remember when I told you that Christy took me to the shoe store today? Well I told you I tried on some high heels, ones that I could barely walk in, right? Well...I have a little surprise for you. It's over there in the closet, so be a dear and go fetch it for me."

She pointed across the room as she finished her sentence, and Sam's heart instantly started pounding as he realized that maybe she hadn't forgotten what he considered to be one of the most important parts of any proper cock teasing outfit - really high heels!

"Yes, Ma'am!" He blurted, feeling completely subservient to this lovely feminine creature that he had just proposed to, and he didn't hesitate one second as he went over and opened the closet door. There was a shoe box in a shopping bag there, and he pulled it out, noticing the label that said "The Wild Pair" on it.

He went over toward her and she continued, "Don't think I wasn't listening that time when you mentioned really sexy high heels; you seemed so curious and sweet, wondering if I'd ever wear them for you. I've never really been a fan of them; they are hard to walk in and aren't very comfortable, but Christy reminded me that really isn't the point, is it? She was telling me that lots of guys love them, so I figured, what the hell, why not pick up a pair!"

Sam was floored, and he didn't respond, instead just staring at her in delight as she continued, "I thought I might just surprise you with them, and she helped me pick them out. So why don't you have a seat down on the floor, right there in front of me, open up the box and have a look. And maybe, if you like them, I'll wear them for you - but only on special occasions."

Then she winked and added suggestively, "Oh yeah, and Christy suggested that perhaps you might even consider coming up with little ways to show your appreciation when I wear them for you, maybe even make it worth my while somehow, too..."

Sam did as he was told, getting down on his knees in front of her, leaning in close to give her a gentle kiss and then pulling back a bit as he answered, "Oh yes, I do believe that could be arranged!" Nancy giggled at the way he was playing along with her, enjoying little aspects of this newfound seduction and teasing game she was latching onto..

Setting the shoebox on the floor, Sam took the top off of it and his eyes lit up at the sight of what was inside. There were a pair of shiny black strappy sandals with platforms and incredibly high 6" heels! They were the typical 'stripper shoes', with an open toe and open heel, and a small vamp to let the wearer's toes come peeking through. And of course there was a lovely, thin black ankle strap attached that would wrap around the ankle in crisscross fashion.

He had seen shoes like that before, mostly on exotic dancers (Vivi had worn a pair like that once or twice too) but never in a million years did he imagine that Nancy would wear shoes like that for him. He couldn't have been more excited, and it was one of those moments when he jokingly thought to himself, 'Who are you and what have you done with my conservative girlfriend?'

He took out one of the lovely, super-sexy spike-heeled shoes and looked at it, gently cradling it in his hand. It looked so dainty, so pretty and so sexy, and she just smiled as he admired it and she asked him sweetly, "So whaddya think? You like??"

"Oh yeah..." he panted. Nancy kept smiling, her glistening lips simply dazzling him as he glanced at her, and then she extended her lovely, stocking covered leg toward him on the floor. He held the wonderfully sexy shoe like a golden treasure, and she pointed her foot and playfully told him, "Well then maybe you'd like to put them on me!"

Sam was more than happy to do so, and he positioned the shoe so she could slide her pretty foot into the shiny black vamp. He held it still as she carefully wiggled her foot into it, which was not an easy task since they fit quite snugly. Nancy's pretty, red-painted toenails came peeking out from inside the revealing vamp of the sexy shoe as they pushed into it, and they were fully on display now, seen clearly through the sheer black stockings.

Next she coached him on how the ankle strap should wrap around the back of her shapely ankle, criss-crossing back there and then sliding through a shiny metal clasp on the side. He tried to follow her instructions, but his hands were trembling as he fumbled over the wonderfully dainty task, and she giggled at his masculine bumbling before she finally brushed his hands away and told him she'd do it herself...

Sam watched as she deftly handled the task at hand, adjusting her foot in the pretty shoe and sliding the strap through the buckle. Somehow it seemed easy and familiar to her, and even just watching her do this simple thing was intensely erotic to him.

As she finished putting it on, his mouth fell open - he just loved the way it looked! The way the whole package came together, the wonderfully sexy shoe dressing up her lovely, shapely little foot was absolutely stunning. 'What is it about a woman's dainty foot, all perched up on high in some ultra-sexy spike heels that is just SO appealing', he thought to himself...

He handed her the other shoe and she put it on, and again he loved watching her do it! With both pretty high heels on now, he helped her stand up, holding her hand and helping her up off the bed. Instantly the effect of her sky-high heels struck him like a ton of bricks, and he inhaled sharply as he looked up at her - the 6" heels actually made her taller than him, if only by an inch or two. This was immediately quite powerful for him, and he looked UP into her eyes with a look of sheer fascination and admiration.

"Oh my god...just look at you, honey!" He exclaimed, and Nancy looked back at him, a big warm smile coming across her face, also noticing her own stature over him right away.

"Ooo yes, just look at me indeed", she giggled, loving the way it felt to be literally looking down at him.

Nancy clearly had to balance herself carefully in those ultra-sexy heels, and Sam let go of her hand and took a step back to admire his beautiful fiancé. She glanced down at herself, commenting on how difficult it was to stand, let along walk in those fabulously enticing shoes.

Sam's eyes roamed over every inch of her body, marveling at the sight of her. The heels changed her posture because her feet were perched up high on them, which caused her butt to stick out, her hips to rotate forward and her chest to naturally push forward, all to maintain better balance in the fetishy high heels.

She took a couple of small, dainty steps, and Sam was simply blown away by how lovely her body looked, especially in the way she had to balance herself as she moved across the room toward a mirror on the wall. She extended her arms, her hips gyrated, her butt wiggled and her titties jiggled, and at long last he got to see her in all the feminine glory that a wonderfully dolled-up girl represents!

She clearly wasn't quite fully skilled in strutting around in those sky-high heels yet, but Sam was still stunned by exactly how appealing she looked as she went across the room. And then she stood in front of the mirror and turned her body from side to side, inspecting herself closely. This little visual inspection was a task he was more than willing to contribute to, and he too just stared at all the lovely little details of her newfound sexy-slutty getup.

He moved toward her and reached out to touch her curvy body, softly caressing her waist and hips as he moved closer. She allowed his advances but didn't respond to them for the time being, checking herself out in the mirror and making it a point to admire the way her legs and feet looked in those wonderfully erotic stripper heels. Her focus on herself at his expense really turned him on; it was a natural part of the role of being a prick teaser, whether she knew it or not...

"Damn," she exclaimed in fascination with the way she looked, posing with one shoe lifted up on tippy-toe, "These shoes really are hot, aren't they!" Sam could only manage a breathy "Yeah" as his eyes focused on her pretty little foot, dressed up like he had never seen it before. She moved it around a bit, rotating it so lovely little angles of it could be seen better...

He tore his eyes away from it after a moment, and moved them up her whole body, just drinking in everything about her. Immediately he found himself wanting to show her exactly how he would appreciate her when she dressed up sexy like that for him!

This was the moment he had been waiting for and he wanted to take his time pleasing her and making her feel like a princess, so he proceeded slowly as he began to make his moves. But it all felt quite natural, easy and comfortable as he began...