Scuba Vacation Turns Into Sex Vaca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"............there are stars in the southern sky southward as you go there is moonlight and moss in the trees down the Seven Bridges Road..........."

The "fuck toys" had added the Eagles to their playlist and the party ladies never missed a beat. This boat crew knows what the ladies like and I bet they get lots of action topside. Those horny little bastards I thought to myself. Yesterday was no accident for them. That is why there was little hesitation by either guy. They've done this often.

"I didn't realize it yesterday but Stewart and James have this boat set up for fucking strange pussy. They should call this Sex Adventures not Azure Blue Dive Adventures," I whispered to my husband.

Tim laughed and replied, "If I owned this rig I'd call it Azure Blue Muff Divers, knowing what I know now. We've been here two days and I haven't tasted your sweetness with my tongue yet but those lucky bastards have been all over it."

"You are such a tease. What are you waiting for?" I demanded to know.

"Well, apparently I need to wait until all of these folks go down to the reef and then I can unleash my tongue. I think I will join Stewart and James and turn it into a gang of three." Tim laughed a devilish chortle.

"There are stars in the Southern sky And if ever you decide You should go There is a taste of thyme sweetened honey Down the Seven Bridges Road"

The music had us all in a festive mood and the salt air and sunshine were working their magic on the vacationers. The rum punch was working it's magic on the group that was singing and gyrating like they were at the disco.

"Which one of the party ladies would you like to pleasure today," I friskily asked my husband.

"I think you need to answer the same question first, you horny lady." Tim answered my question with a question. "Oh, and if that happens make sure someone is recording that action for all the world to see," Tim begged more than he made a statement.

"I think I'd like to sit back on an easy chair and watch you give one of those ladies a nice workout." I teased Tim.

"Oh nice babe, does that mean I get turned into a "hot husband" rather than a Hotwife?" Tim quizzed me. And right on cue, one of the hottie's that was singing and dancing to the music walked right toward us, rum punch cup in hand.

She had the gift of youth. I don't think she was over thirty years old, and she was now dancing to the music as she approached us, leaving her male half behind to dance with the other ladies, though he wasn't doing much dancing. However, he was using his eyes like a periscope as they danced up and down the bodies of the ladies that were left behind when his girlfriend headed our way.......

"......he had a nasty reputation as a cruel dude they said he was ruthless said he was crude they had one thing in common: they were good in bed she'd say, "faster, faster. "the lights are turning red." Life in the fast lane surely make you lose your mind life in the fast lane............"

The song seemed appropriate for the moment. I couldn't take my eyes off the young lady steps away from us, and I didn't look but I'm guessing my husband was stretching his eyes behind his shades as she approached.

She had shoulder length brown hair, was taller than me by a half a foot making her about 5' 9" tall, but the cut of her sheer one piece made her look taller as it exposed her bare hips. The St. Tropez sheer one piece neon lime green swimsuit left little to the imagination. The hip cut left her vagina and went up her hip at a 45 degree angle to her lower back making her legs much longer than they were in real life. But in real life, she was almost upon us.

From behind, the neon green fabric had little to grasp as it was a one piece thong swimsuit highlighting her tight ass. She was not thin, but was not heavy either. She was a solid woman and as she got close we could clearly see her breasts as the swimsuit was sheer and the top was see-through. Her areola's were about the size of silver dollars and her firm, solid nipples were pressing the lime green fabric. It was completely sexy and she knew it.

As she arrived she greeted us saying, "you two are so cute over here."

We were sitting down and were eye level with her vagina, which was hidden by the fabric. Without staring it was easy to see that she had a healthy bush and I couldn't help wondering if this part of her swimsuit became transparent when it got wet. If it did there would be lots of people drooling over the outline of her lips that were barely concealed by a thin sliver of fabric. A closer look showed that she had shaved her bikini line, but that her bush was healthy and stretching to reveal itself to our ship mates.

She had a sterling silver thumb ring on her right hand and a sterling silver anklet on her left ankle. "Good morning, looks like you guys are having a good time over there with the music and rum punch," Tim answered her.

"Gotta love the rum punch for breakfast." she hoisted her cup making a toast to us. That is my boyfriend over there in the grey tank top," she nodded her head in the direction of the dancing and drinking group. He saw us all glance at him and he gave a half-hearted wave in our direction.......

"........Eager for action and hot for the game the coming attraction, the drop of a name they knew all the right people; they took all the right pills they threw outrageous parties; they paid heavenly bills....................."

"I'm divorced but met him at the hospital in the cath lab. We are both nurses." She gave us her bio before we knew her name. Her boyfriend appeared to be a good ten years older than she, but he was muscle-fit, meaning he spent a lot of time in the gym on the free weights but probably had no idea what cardio was as he had a bit of a belly that belied his arms, triceps, and biceps.

As if knowing what I was thinking she blurted out, "I'm a runner and I've lost a hundred pounds in the last two years."

My husband jumped right in congratulating her on her weight loss and introducing us by name including telling her we've been married for 25 years. He said he was a triathlete so they had something in common. Our visitor introduced herself as April and she boldly reached out, moved Tim's legs away, and sat right next to him facing me in all of her nearly naked splendor.......

".........Life in the fast lane surely make you lose your mind life in the fast lane life in the fast lane everything all the time life in the fast lane.........

"Hi April, I'm Meredith and I'm so happy that you lost a hundred pounds. You look stunning in your swimsuit and you should be very proud of your fitness success," I congratulated the hottie who told us she was 30 years old and celebrating her birthday with her boyfriend in Grand Turk.

"Thanks Meredith. I saw you two sitting over here and you are such a cute couple I had to come and say hi." April explained.

Tim wanted to know what distances she ran and April told us she just won her age group in a Half-Marathon race. That was impressive as she was not a "skinny girl." She was a sexy girl for sure and very bold and outgoing.

"I love your bikini Meredith. You wear it really well. How long have you been certified to dive?" Our new friend was full of questions.

"Well, I'm not certified but Tim has been certified for longer than you've been alive," I said playfully. "I love to snorkel, but never had any interest in getting certified," I explained to our new friend.

"Oh me too," she giggled. "I love to snorkel but I'm not certified so when the boat stops I'll snorkel for a bit and then climb on the boat and enjoy the sunshine and the rum punch," she teased.

"Well April you can be my snorkel buddy, honey," I encouraged her.

April traced a line with an extended finger from the middle of my exposed quad right down to my knee, as she took a gulp of her rum punch. "Tim you won't mind if I have your lovely wife's back in the water will you?" I'm not sure if April was getting my husbands permission or just flirting with him, but I noticed she was suddenly smitten with my 36DD's stretching the coral fabric below my chin.

At the same time I noticed my husband staring easily at her perky breasts that were just feet away from his face. April had no idea Tim was drooling over her and I thought she would be the perfect candidate for Tim to pleasure if the opportunity presented itself.

".........Got me the strangest woman Believe me this trick's no cinch But I really get her going When I whip out my big ten inch........."

Oh sounds like the "fuck toy" crew added Aerosmith into the mix. I was the only one that seemed to notice the new band blaring from the speakers, although the frolicking group where April came from were laughing hard and I could only imagine the jokes they were telling with the new lyrics. My little group was still too focused on breasts to notice.

"..........Last night I tried to tease her I gave my love a little pinch She said now stop that jivin' Now whip out your big ten inch..........?

As Steven Tyler teased the boat, the motor suddenly started to dwindle and there was a noticeable slowing of the boat as the hull eased deeper into the water at the slower speed. Now the motor was off and we were gliding on the water as the waves from the wake sucked the boat deeper into the water. The "fuck toy" boys were skipping around the would-be divers as they were preparing to drop anchor.

"Looks like we have arrived," April verified what we were thinking. I better get back and help Dave get his gear on," April stood up and said she would be back shortly to snorkel with me.

I watched as April's nice ass, thong covered as it was, disappeared toward the front of the boat amid the activity of the impending divers. I've never been with a woman but I liked what I saw. In fact, I decided that when we were snorkeling I would allow the pretty young lady to lead the way and I would be more than willing to follow her erotic body on the coral reef. As I turned to Tim to help him get his gear on I was thinking that we needed Stevie Nicks "Barracuda" as that is how I felt thinking about the neon green thong bikini that our new friend was modeling on our trip.

".......Well a band that plays the blues She just loves my big ten inch Record of her favorite blues I, I, I cover her with kisses And when we're in a lover's clinch She gets all excited When she begs for my big ten inch............"

And just like that the divers were over the side and left a trail of bubbles as they disappeared into the depths. The divemaster told us they were only at 30 feet of depth so that would give them a lot of bottom time.

It turns out there was another woman, Tricia, that was also a snorkeler and she remained with us as the group headed overboard toward the coral reef below the boat. Tricia was a middle-aged woman in a tight one piece, white thong swimsuit that left little to the imagination. She had bottle blond hair with dark streaks running through her head. She was heavy on the makeup this morning and had been hitting the rum punch. She was top heavy with breasts of similar size to what I offered the world and they stretched the white fabric attempting to hold them in. Tricia was a good looking woman and I was happy she was top-side with us.

"Hey Stewart, we are going to snorkel here. Do we need you or James with us in the water?" I asked the lithe boat mate.

"If you stay within 100 yards of the boat you really don't but I will help the three of you gorgeous young ladies into the water and keep an eye on you, Stewart promised.

I bet he'll keep an eye on us I was thinking. At least he will keep an eye on the two younger ladies that were with us. I'm guessing I'm yesterday's news and he had new ladies to conquer.

The azure blue water was calm as glass and warm as the three of us slipped into the water with Stewart's help. April led the way and I followed right behind her. Tricia was the last one off the boat. I poked my mask covered face into the sea and I was taken by the rays of sunlight fanning out into the depths of the water. The light rays sliced right to the shallow bottom of the reef. I could not see our dive partners below but I could see bubbles in the distance from their breathing. The coral reef was just below us and there were lots of fish swimming all around us.

The entire view was breathtaking, not to mention the view of the lime green thong swimsuit that was just ahead of me. The three of us frolicked in the water, held our breath and went to the bottom a number of times for a close up look at the reef and all it had to offer us. It was teeming with wildlife and I snapped lots of photo's with my underwater throw away camera.

After about 20 minutes we decided to climb back on the boat and chill in the sun. Stewart and James helped us to climb back on the boat and offered us more rum punch. I accepted a cup as did my two snorkeling buddies. I toweled off and piled the mask, fins, and snorkel at the back of the boat. April and Tricia headed toward the front and the nice soft cushions to soak in the rays.

James was already up there doting on both young ladies. Apparently, he noticed too that April's swimsuit was transparent both on top and bottom when it was wet. Tricia's suit was transparent only on the top and now that the white fabric was wet, there was little left to the imagination with respect to her breasts. Her tits, were in fact, spectacular and at 20 years younger than mine, they were much more erect, staring back at James as he talked with the ladies.

Stewart was with me at the back of the boat and he was using a fresh water hose to rinse off our snorkeling gear. He playfully splashed a bit of fresh water on me and I told him I loved outdoor showers. He invited me to lean against the back of the boat and he held the hose high over my body and aimed fresh water on my head and bikini. I closed my eyes as the water splashed over my body and ran down my legs.

The sun was warming my body quickly and the fresh, cold water felt great. I turned toward him, leaned my body over so my tits were hanging in front of him and beckoned him to spray my bikini top and tits with fresh water. The cold water grabbed my nipples and they were doing their best to slice through my bikini top.

The water felt so good on my breasts and I allowed him to spray my tits for several minutes. Finally, I leaned back against the boat, spread my legs and told Stewart he had to shower my pussy with fresh water. Without hesitation he moved closer and aimed right at my the top of my pussy. Ohh la la. The water felt divine hitting me in almost the perfect spot. I have a hand held shower head at home because I love to get off on the water hitting me in all the right spots, and Stewart's hose was doing damage.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure stream and the contrast of the warm sun and the cold water teasing my pussy had me in ecstasy. And suddenly there was no water. "What the hell!" I said to nobody in particular as I opened my eyes to see Stewart turning the hose on April and Tricia.

"You look so hot in your soaked bikini, Meredith," April laughed as the cool water brought her nipples to attention. Not to be outdone, Tricia eased into April's body to get some of the outdoor shower. I found my camera phone in my bag and handed it to James. I rubbed my hand across his crotch as I asked him to use the video on the phone to capture the moment.

April and Tricia were enjoying Stewart's outdoor shower and I was not going to be excluded so I eased into the embrace and April reached up and feverishly ripped my bikini top away, spilling my breasts out and towards her luscious tits. I remember thinking that this was about to get interesting as Tricia, with little hesitation, grabbed my bikini bottoms at the hips and rolled them to the floor of the boat. I simply stepped out and left them on the ground.

"Great landing strip baby," April was staring at my wet, naked body, as she placed her right arm around my lower back reaching her hand around my right hips. She pulled me against her body.

"You like this old body baby?" I whispered to April. She answered by placing her left hand softly against my left breast. I responded to her move by reaching both of my hands up to roll the top of her neon green swimsuit down to her waist. Staring back at me were two perfect tits, suntanned with perky nipples standing at attention.

As I sat back on the boat I noticed that Stewart had helped Tricia out of her sheer white swim suit and she was standing completely naked with her swimsuit tangled in Stewart's left hand. He was making a feeble attempt to spray her with fresh water.

"Come over here baby," April beckoned Tricia. She took the five steps in a hurry grabbing a seat cushion, throwing it on the floor of the boat, and kneeling down on the soft cushion. She grabbed my leg, eased it open and commented on the view of my lovely landing strip.

April thanked Tricia for the access as she spread my legs wider and she was on my pussy in a second. She was slowly running her finger from my ass to the top of the landing strip in a very slow, subtle motion. I was thinking this was better than the water hose as Tricia stepped up to lick one of my breasts. Stewart, still lurking with the hose, turned it high into the air and it rained softly down on our naked bodies, cooling off the temperature, but not the action.

April replaced the finger with her tongue and continued with the same motion. She stopped every time her tongue found my clit and slowly swirled her tongue in a gentle counter-clockwise motion around the organ that was now filling with blood and was erect and thick. I rolled my eyes back in my head and moaned every time she stopped there. Wow, this gorgeous 30 year old woman certainly knew her way around a pussy and I was the beneficiary of her expertise.

The pleasure was so intense I almost forgot that Tricia was working over my breasts. I remembered when I saw Stewart approach Tricia from behind and remove the rest of her swimsuit exposing a perfectly shaved pussy. She was so into licking my breasts that she barely noticed Stewart exposing her sexy body,

I saw Stewart drop his shorts and start stroking himself as he stepped toward Tricia's ass. I knew he wanted to impale his ample hardness on her young pussy and she was oblivious to his black, long cock and his antics. As he reached for Tricia's hips something came over me and I blurted out that this was a "ladies only" activity and he and James needed to pay adequate tribute to the three naked ladies.

I noticed that James was videoing using my camera phone with his right hand and he was working over his member that was protruding from his shorts with his left hand.

"I'm about to pay proper respect to Tricia," Stewart replied apologetically.

"This is a "ladies-only" fuck fest gentlemen," I raised my voice to deliver the message with some force. I don't think my two lady friends had seen a woman take charge like that in the past as their licking temporarily came to a pause.

"You tell him, mama." Tricia had my back.

"You pay tribute to three gorgeous female goddesses by coming closer and stroking your dicks until there is no cream left in your balls. Then you muster the energy to do it again. And you compliment us on our efforts to get each other off. And when we decide we may invite you to take a swim in our wet pussies." I gave them the lay of the land.

"Damn girl, you go girlfriend," April had my back too as Stewart and James moved closer, cocks in hand, paying proper tribute to the three of us. The reaction of the two guys made me hornier and April spread my large Italian pussy lips wide and gently eased her tongue inside of me. Now I was wet and I felt Tricia's finger slide quietly into my pussy.