Scuba Vacation Turns Into Sex Vaca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she went deep with her single digit, April moved her tongue to work the area around my clit. And now I felt a finger in my ass, not deep, but having one in each hole was so erotic and I was moaning loudly. And I was soaking wet too. I opened my eyes again to see Stewart and James stroking themselves but at a faster pace than before. I enjoyed the view but the feelings that were coursing through my hips and loins were even better so I closed my eyes again and tried to concentrate on having them bring me to completion.

The feeling of eruption was building and my hips were moving in a circular motion to get the most out of the digits and tongue that were working their magic. I was thrilled with the view of the two gorgeous, naked women, both 20 years younger than me, working me over. That was hot and was getting to me. Or was it the expert tongue of the 30 year old April that had me on the edge?

"You are sooo good April," I encouraged her. You know you way around a pussy. Oh, yes baby. I love it when you softly swirl my clit and run your tongue down my wet slit to my ass. "Oh, go deeper with that finger," I begged. I had no idea which ladies finger was plunging into my wetness but I did not want it to stop. I'm guessing it was Tricia's since her body and her tits were now scraping my torso and her tits were flailing around my face. They were indeed spectacular but I was almost there so I didn't want to move my hips and pussy in an attempt to place one in my mouth.

I spread my legs wider in response to the finger and tongue, encouraged the two ladies and then I saw Stewart launch a load of cream into the air. I glanced at James and he was still recording our scene and pounding his rod like an iron worker pounds a piece of hot steel. Stewart moved closer to Tricia and spilled more of his juices right onto her back.

The scene and the tongue were more than I could take and I bucked into the tongue and started to scream out loud as I came as hard as I've ever cum. My whole body shuddered and the finger kept sliding deep inside me and there was only one response; I screamed and exploded again and I felt like I was going to break the finger in my pussy as my body wiggled violently against the flesh. The waves of pleasure washed over my baked body and the ladies stepped back surveying their carnage. Yes they wrecked my pussy in a good way.

Suddenly, James elbowed his way in and launched his cream spewing it all over my landing strip and onto my stomach. April reached down and directed a final, meager stream of cum ripping at his swollen cock in retreat. And the crazy thing was he managed to capture it all on the cell phone camera.

There was a pause in the action as we tried to catch our breathe. And just like that I felt more drops of fresh water as Stewart picked up the hose again to clean me off. Tricia yelled at him because she wanted to lick it off my stomach. She was too late and the water washed across my abs and landing strip erasing any clue that James' dick had unloaded on me.

I got up, eased Tricia down into my vacated position, and we started working Tricia and her clean shaven pussy into a lather. Stewart and James just sat there and watched as their penises had retreated to flaccid pieces of skin. The cool fresh water continued to dance on us as April was first to run her tongue up and down Tricia's gorgeous camel toe pussy. I knew exactly how Tricia felt at the moment as I was in her spot a few minutes ago.

We worked over Tricia and she had her legs high in the air with her ankles almost touching her ears as her large, gorgeous, tits thrashed below her chin, sometimes hitting her chin. She used her left arm and placed it across her chest to keep them from smacking her in the face. April continued to dig into her clean-shaven pussy with her tongue and I went back and forth between rubbing her clit with my finger with the new nail polish and licking her tits with my tongue when I was able to corral one in my mouth.

Tricia lasted about 10 minutes before her volcanic eruption and April stayed with her to coax a second orgasm, though not as intense as the first, from her thin pink pussy lips. The guys had not regained their momentum so there would be no tribute on Tricia's stomach.

Finally, it was April's turn and she leaned against the edge of the boat, standing up and proceeded to bend over looking into the blue water and showing off her fit ass for all of us to see. We couldn't see her pussy well and I knew that Tim had to fuck this woman because she had a sexy hot bush peaking out between her ass cheeks. Tim was a sucker for a bush and he would love to dive into her.

But I was the first to taste April and she was the first pussy I have ever placed my lips on in my life. I'd had other opportunities but not with a gorgeous 30 year old. I did my best to return the favor to her as she was an expert pussy-licker. She was already wet when I went north and south with my tongue and she leaned back into my finger when I inserted it into her pussy cooing as she cried out in pleasure. I kept my finger in the cookie jar and since her ass was right there I moved my tongue to her ass and gently swirled my tongue, one direction and then reversing to go the other direction. April leaned into that with robust pressure so I knew she was into it.

I heard Tricia tell us the two gentlemen were having some success in reviving their fuck-poles, but I did not allow that to distract me from my goal of getting April off on the side of the boat. After several minutes of ass-licking and finger fucking we turned April around, sat her down on the spot, and the two of us dove in for more licking and fondling. I spread her lips wide and with her bush she seemed to have pinker pussy lips than either of the two ladies that had already cum several times.

No wonder Tim likes a bush, I thought as the pink lips begged for more and the wetness was glistening in the sun and running into her bush. I was all into this and worked hard to bring her pleasure. I surveyed this woman and from my vantage point I could see her nearly perfect, perky breasts and her sexy face, though her eyes were shut at the moment. Her stomach was just hiding her abs and her hips were made for fucking. So I continued to fuck her with my tongue.

"Where are you going with that thing," I heard Tricia ask and I knew it was one of those guys trying to dip his dick into a pussy. "Pay proper respect to the three of us Hotwife types or no pussy for you," I gurgled out between licks. I didn't want to stop because April was on the verge of relief. She had planted her feet on the bottom of the boat and was thrusting into my tongue. She was very vocal as she moaned, groaned, and promised to cum in a minute. I couldn't believe I was having sex with this spectacular woman.

And then she just exploded. I suppose since she was so vocal I didn't quite expect it but I did feel her pussy tense up around my tongue right before she went off. James was in close again getting a close up shot I hoped, but it turns out he was looking for somewhere to place his enraged dick. As I moved my ahead away from April;s throbbing pussy, Tricia grabbed James cock and pulled it close to April. With one push, James slid his adequate manhood under the bush and into the wet cavern.

April didn't hesitate and she pushed back into him and implored him to cum to her. He was fucking like a rabbit and April hoisted her legs up high and I grabbed one and Tricia grabbed the other one and we held them for her as he pounded into her.

I told James to slow it down just a bit that April needed to cum before he did. He looked at me like a scolded teenager and just kept on pounding. He hit the jackpot too, and he knew it. I noticed that Tricia was no longer holding April's leg and I looked over and Tricia was bent over the boat with Stewart's long thickness taking her from behind.

"Give me the camera," I scolded James and he complied immediately as fucking and filming were hard for him to do. I got some good close up shots of both ladies getting hammered and right on cue April came hard with her bush smashing into James' cock. He lost it too and shot his load across her stomach. April laughed and spread the warm liquid up to and on her tits.

I turned the camera on Stewart and Tricia just in time to see him launch his load across her ass and up her lower back. I'm not sure if she came or not but she was smiling a big smile as Stewart and James switched places to try on the new pussy. Some how I ended up as the camera lady fingering myself as I observed the action from mere feet away. Tim was going to love watching this video in the room tonight and I will fuck his brains out I was thinking as I recorded the steamy action.

After trading places there was little left in either dick and I finally tried one on for size, straddling James' cock and attempting to ride it reverse cowgirl style but there was not enough left for either cock to do any damage to my pussy. I was fine with that as I knew I would have Tim's raging hard on to stretch me tonight.

James and Stewart were both a little embarrassed about the futile fuck attempt and they both promised to be ready for tomorrow nights going away party. They explained that once a week they invite all the guests that went diving with them that week to a nice party on the beach and often that turned into an amazing fuck-fest orgy.

I told them I would hold them to their promise but that is a story for another day. Lucky for me I had amazing sex with my husband that night and he did beg to fuck April's hairy pussy at the orgy tomorrow night.