Sculpture of a New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... It's a good enough specimen, its proportions are much more impressive than the applications had us believe."

It was a woman's voice. Well.. it sounded female, but whether it was the sudden violation of my anus or the exhaustion from my current predicament I simply could not place the accent. It was foreign, but not of any nation I could recognise. Every inflection of the voice sounded... somehow wrong.

"We will keep this one. It doesn't need to be taken to the pit." The voice spoke up, jamming its probing metallic finger further in to me and forcing me to try to jump forward. "It is acceptable for a phase 1 position."

I tried harder to yell or communicate my discomfort before the object was finally removed from me with an unceremonious and dry tug. I tightened my sphincter, a strange feeling - I'd never had anything go in to my ass before, so flexing myself after was troubling - it felt nasty... like my body wasn't in control. I felt myself welling up, about to cry again but with my still completely covered face it was difficult to even start the process. All I could hear after this horrific assault on my personal rights was strange mumbling and the clanking of cylinders.

A plastic-y thunk bought me out of my self pity, as something was placed at about my head height. I tried to rock, I don't know why... Maybe to show I wasn't intimidated... but as usual it seemed like I was ignored. ME. I flipped between being terrified of my ordeal and fuming at the thought these people didn't consider me worth paying attention too - I'd have their heads as soon as I was free. Pushing my body forward with all my might and ignoring the choking, painful bindings that held me in place I finally found the attention I was looking for... and immediately regretted it.

Two sets of powerful hands - hands that felt too big for a regular person - grabbed me. One roughly bought my body to a standstill by pushing down on my hips while the other unceremoniously grabbed my left tit and right elbow, yanking me back in to a stationary point. My breast ached from the grip, but it wasn't sexual - it seemed surprisingly mechanical, as if it were just pulling me in to place. Before I could react another strong pressure pushed against my backside.

It felt like a tiny plastic nipple was pushed against my asshole. I felt a wetness and realised it was secreting something directly on to my button, something oily and slick. Panicking, I roughly tried to knee or boot my captor but it was no use, almost like there was nobody there. They must have been able to predict my movements. After a few moments I felt completely pinned in place, not by any real force but by the futility of resisting.. and an increasing pressure begun building up on the object on my bottom.

It was gentle at first, but before long became excessively strong. Behind the nipple was a bulb like shape, one that must have been as large as a lightbulb. I realised their intent was to push it inside me and powerless to stop them, tried to clench and angle my backside forward... but it didn't help. With a horrible pinching feeling and rough, slimy shove, it breached my butthole. I tried desperately to push it out, but even my still numbed hearing could make out the sound of pumping as the object grew larger, completely blocking my passage.

My first, well, technically second experience being anally penetrated was traumatic - blind, half deaf, completely bound and with an object that felt like it was the size of a tennis ball now lodged inside, I could only produce muffled screams in to my gag. I carried on trying to assault my enemy, but the foreign object massively reduced my ability to move. The disgusting lump made me want to squat, to make as much space for it as I could just to relieve the discomfort my bowels were having in their attempt to stretch around it. suddenly the hands on my body retracted and let me fall forward, I almost choked myself again on the rope around my neck before getting balance. Pushing hard, I completely failed to remove the bulbous rubber plug and only served to strain myself, wriggling uselessly in my tormenting ties. I almost resigned to another long wait, before suddenly and without warning, I felt a coldness begin to emanate from the bulb. A slow, frigid liquid was now clearly leaking in to my asshole.

That's when I felt hands on my face, and my gag was cut out. I tried to scream but could only manage a sharp glugging sound before a leather harness was forced on top of my jaws with a heavy pressure. Still blind, I could do nothing to prevent the metallic ring being placed on my teeth, rigidly forcing my mouth wide open and allowing them to mercilessly ram another rubbery bulb into my gaping maw. While this was happening I felt a metallic hoop being placed around my waist and bucked my hips fruitlessly while a small thin pipe was inserted in to my urethra - the bastards actually shoved a flexible tube in to my defenceless privates! It was quick, done with a practiced precision that I had little to no time to truly resist.

At this point I was really trying to scream or do something - anything, my frenzied mind deciding I couldn't just give up - but my mouth was filled up by the sack while the tube in my privates was painfully secured in place by what felt like a metal slab that rested on top of my vagina. In the moment I didn't know what surprised me more - the lack of sexual activity in this bizarre situation or the clinical method I was being dealt with, but I felt a the cap covering my vag being secured in place by a thick strap, completely cementing the plumbing in place. I could only feel a slight stinging sensation as the pain numbed down. The pipe in my mouth was also fastened securely, a similar fabric being tied around it before the rest of my head bindings were pulled away. I could roughly see myself in the metallic reflection of the wall in front of me, bound in the most strange way I could imagine. But worryingly, I could also see an odd figure behind me.

With my new attachments I couldn't turn my head but in the reflection I could make out a female figure that was over 6 feet tall and very thin. It was an odd shape though, like she was clearly human but something about her figure was... strange, that's all I could muster at the time. Like she'd been stretched out I guess, but that doesn't do her visage justice - she looked powerful but gangly. Threatening, like a praying mantis. Covered in a robe, I couldn't see much of her torso or other features. I tried fruitlessly again to scream but now I recognised something just as worrying as the wet feeling in my butt - my mouth was full of fluid too.

"I am sorry we had to meet like this, but you didn't respond to your arrival instructions. As our facility is completely secret, we had no choice but to bring you in this way."

The gangly woman spoke. Her voice, like her body, seemed extremely... exaggerated. Like it was unnaturally trying to imitate a human vocabulary.

"You have a long journey ahead of you, and we know you've already travelled so far. We'll be providing nourishment and minerals to help you get there."

The voice was almost slimy, but very neutral. Like it didn't understand how messed up the situation was.

"We also found indication of illness in your digestive system, so will be administering a solution to dissolve and correct the problem before giving you instructions on your new managerial role within our organisation."

Suddenly, my mouth filled with a gloopy, sweet fluid, forcing me to swallow or choke. At the same time, I felt my asshole begin to fill with something oily, an oozing mass forcing itself inside me. I no longer wanted to scream, I couldn't even mentally address the concerning things this woman was saying to me. I was panicking and roughly trying to communicate this to her, somehow... and completely failing. How could I, in my position!? All that happened when I swallowed was my mouth quickly and with an alarming bit of force filled again. The woman was still talking but I couldn't concentrate. I was sure I could hear laughter from someone else and although my head could barely move I'd occasionally see movement on the rafters above me... but every time I tried to focus I had to forcibly glug another load of the odd liquid down.

It didn't take long before I started to feel very full. So full in fact that I was sure I could feel my belly begin to bulge. I felt hands on my hips as I realised the gangly woman had a crony - a small man who didn't make eye contact with me and looked terrified. I realised he had wrapped a skirt around my waist and was buttoning it up, looping a very thick leather strap through it's beltline. He left it unbuckled, thank goodness, as any pressure on my heaving stomach would have been extremely difficult to overcome if he'd fastened it. I could hear him mumbling... or was he... it... whispering things to me?

"Just play along... don't be.. Stupid..."

At least that's what I thought he said, his 'voice' was so quiet and quivered with what I assume was fear. Not that I'd have been able to really address what he was saying. I couldn't really concentrate on account of the rising tempo - I was swallowing quicker, the now noxious solution rushing in to my mouth, painfully bloating out my cheeks every time I swallowed with the next mouthful. I felt full before? Now I felt like I was going to explode! My bowels too were so full from the liquid assault funnelling in from their side that I could feel the liquid shift every time I shuffled to try and find a more comfortable position and on my next swallow, liquid came flying out of my nose. I was literally too full to take any more of the cruel substances in to my body! I was sure the pressure would kill me before long as my heart beat was now clearly sounding off in my chest, so much so I'd have placed bets on it being audible to this tiny man who was still securing my belt. He was now adding some large metal hoops to the front of it.

Just as I was about to pass out, the filling stopped. I blinked wildly and tried to adjust to the pressure in my tiny body, my throbbing temples making my head physically pulse with the strain. Along with that my bladder, thanks to the excessive liquid, was rapidly filling and I was praying for some kind of salvation. A new desperation begun filling me as I felt my insides, engorged with the mysterious fluids grumble and strain with the horribly... sloshing... mass inside me.

"Just trying to save your dignity... don't do anything stupid... do what it commands and you'll be ok... ok..."

The mumblings of this lunatic, clearer this time. He said it at the same volume but with more conviction, willing me to hear it over my bodies various throbbing, achy noises. I saw him out of the corner of my eyes staring straight at my face, a look of defeated terror etched in to his features. He did not look like a modern man, more a short, skinny slave with caveman like features and he backed away with an air of caution when the gangly woman approached.

"Soon you will be free. Follow the road east to the tower. There you will be unbound and given your duties. Be quick - by the time you reach your destination the medication will have taken effect and can be released".

I felt a twisting motion behind me and the tube fell out of the butt plug - that was, unfortunately, left inside me. There must have been a valve to let the liquid pass through. Desperately, without embarrassment or.. well admittedly, even without true control over myself I pushed, hard, on instinct almost, trying with all the might of my ass to shove the device out... but alas neither it and therefore the liquid could be dislodged. No matter how hard I tried over the next few eternal moments. There was a similar result with the face gag, once removed from the tubing it was rigidly fitted inside her mouth preventing anything passing through much to my chagrin. I finally got to look down though and to my horror, my bloated belly was big enough that I looked horrendously pregnant. It poked out under my vest, further out than my tits and looked - felt - painfully overfilled. The unsightly view of it bought me close to tears alone, even with everything else happening that made the ordeal so much more real.

If I could I would have squealed in shock and pain as the gangly woman pulled my belt tightly, securing it to my skirt and locking the belt on, squashing my disgustingly large stomach in with even more horror inducing pressure. I noted one thing in all the insanity - I was fully dressed. Even with the bondage mask and belt wedging the torturous objects inside me I wasn't truly naked and exposed. The gangly woman with surprising strength untied my arms and pinned them to my sides, cuffing them to the metal rings on the belt. At a distance it would have been hard to tell I was in bondage.

"Travel quickly. We do not want to keep waiting."

She unhooked my legs from the floor and practically dragged me to the door. I tried to fight back but my stomach cramped and forced me to double over. Seemingly uninterested or possibly not noticing the woman carried on, opening a door and placing me outside were I fell to my knees, a terrible feeling of nausea washing over me along with cold sweats bought on by the stuffed feeling I was under. I must have feinted, because soon after everything went black.

--

--

Chapter 4 - the road less travelled

--

--

I woke up and immediately noticed I was drenched from head to toe in a profuse sweat. Completely soaked, I was lying with my face resting on the floor, hands securely attached to the heavy duty leather belt I'd been secured with and ass slightly up in the air. Due to the crumpled position I was lying on my belly and the added pressure made me want to vomit extreme badly. If only I could...

My jaw ached. Everything ached - but my jaw especially, held open as it was. I managed to flip myself over and sit up, that's when I noticed the comically large bulb in my ass felt like it was shoved up another few inched from the weight of my body on its handle. Shakily rocking on to my knees, queasily and clumsily stepping forward and rising to my feet, I was all the while struggling to balance - they were still parted by the metal bar making each movement almost comically uncoordinated. I looked at the building I'd just come out of and realised I was completely alone. Nobody was in sight, it's like they trusted me to follow the ambiguous instruction the woman had given me. Fat chance! Even with all this gear attached to me, this was my chance to get free and call the press to report my ordeal. Maybe I could leverage it for some kind of profit!? I'd destroy them and make money from it, only revenge was in my mind as I agreed with myself to escape. Revenge.. and anger.

As soon as I found my balance up I bolted. Well, I say bolted, it was more of a painstaking waddle as a tried to comfortably heft my bloated belly and massively plugged holes in a direction I deemed safe. There was no alternative, I had to ignore the deranged bastards warnings and get out of there - especially knowing what they'd done to me already! I wasn't sure if it was sexual assault, rape, deviance - whatever it was, I was going to tear them down as soon as I got myself safe. As I clutched my distended stomach and breathed shallowly, I realised that after just a short distance I was running out of breath, badly. So much so I was practically snorting through my nostrils. I desperately needed to free myself from the huge butt plug and enema but the chastity belt was fastened tight. I knelt down, squeezing my muscles as hard as I could. No use, it barely budged - in fact, I came to the conclusion I was only torturing myself. I felt my bladder getting full - another tight and torturous sensation - and I decided I had to find help... but as far as I could see the streets were empty. My immediate surroundings were quite industrial, but there was a pathway leading to a towering building - presumably the one I'd been instructed towards.

I decided to go the opposite direction, 'Fuck that' audibly resonating in my mind. The agonising weight I had inside me was so difficult to overcome but eventually, I shuffled my way to an open field. It lead on to the road toward the warehouse I was taken too, although I had to squeeze myself through a secure gate to get on to the tarmac. Squatting down once again and trying desperately to ignore the onslaught of cramps, I ended up crawling several hundred metres an absolute agony, my belly feeling like an overinflated water balloon hanging off my torso. I began following the path away from the dreadful place I'd been taken too and to my surprise after about 15 minutes of painstakingly slow progress and a growing discomfort in my bladder - overcoming even the discomfort of my already brutally overstuffed guts - I came across what looked like a huge quarry. For what felt like the hundredth time I belched in to my gagged mouth and had to swallow down the volume of still sweet liquid that was filling my stomach. I carried on forward, Disgusted with my own bodily functions, until I could see clearly in to the vast crevasse in the earth.

What I saw? I'm not sure, a strange structure surrounded by people and all sorts of equipment. It looked like they were extracting something from the ground and digging round a massive, metallic object. Leaning as far as I dared over the barrier, I could see about 50 people in high vis jackets surrounded by diggers and some expensive looking machinery. What had I stumbled across here? But the biggest shock made me stumble back and with great effort subdue my rising panic - they were difficult to make out but I was certain I could see some naked people, some completely nude and bound women! Naked humans attached to a cart, dragging a massive piece of the metal over to what looked like a humungous tent. Leaning cautiously forward, ignoring the audible gurgle of my insides and focusing, I actually noticed more of them scattered about. Some doing nothing, several were dancing or entertaining the workmen. One I was sure looked like they were attached to a cattle milking station but I couldn't make out if it were indeed a person or a trick of my eyes, several more were around what looked like a stable for horses and I could make out whip marks on their backs. This terrified me and I finally lost control, releasing my bladder at the sight of these damned ladies.

For a split second I was overcome with shame, shame and relief. I was releasing some of the pressure, the humiliation of wetting myself wasn't as big a deal as I first thought - in fact I notably wondered why I'd waited this long. My chained hands relaxed as the pressure finally released... but then I felt something. I... I couldn't stop the urine flow, it felt as if a valve had opened in the tubing of my urethral piping and in a bizarre, further demeaning experience I noted something - I didn't hear any splashing... or the floor getting wetter.

It only took a moment to realise what was happening, before I started struggling again desperately trying to remove my binds or stop the flow. I was peeing through the device, peeing directly in to my own asshole! My butthole, the one already filled to absolute capacity with a horrible mix of unknown liquid! I tried desperately to stop but I had no control and could feel my already at capacity belly groaning, trying to accept a bladder full of piss. Dropping to my knees and falling forward in an attempt to find a more comfortable position, I had no choice but to finish my business; feeling every drop of my waste further stretch my belly outward before I physically sensed the valve release, stopping the flow... and the pressure in my bowels practically double. It was sheer agony and worse still, I couldn't stand up! I ended up lying on my massive belly, rocking back and forth, trying to flip myself over, willing my sloshing form to flop on to my backside again as before.