Sculpture of a New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning, I noticed the lights brightening and could just barely make out some conversation. My senses no longer dulled I realised that there were in fact people on the other side of the wall. I only heard snippets of dialogue, most of it was words I didn't understand. Before long I was overcome with another dizzying orgasm and screamed at the top of my lungs, a breathy cry of ecstasy and lament. The object inside me - now so deep I was sure it had followed my intestines right up to my stomach - roughly vibrated again and to my horror, I could feel it inside my stomach, pushing upward threatening to come out of my mouth!

My Asshole and most of my inner passage could feel every rough edge, every single dent in the flexible rod. But what came next suddenly changed the experience - I felt a hiss - not heard, I felt it inside me - and was instantly pinned to the surface I was on again in pain. Something was coming out of the device, shooting in to my bowels, intestines and even the inside of my throat! I screamed - or tried to at least - and thrashed as much as I could but soon my vision blurred as the awful sensation sent me in to shock. It was like electricity but targeted on every square inch of the insides of me! It was extremely painful but I didn't feel like I was suffering any long term physical trauma - it was a controlled pain, as if it were a means to an end.

After a few minutes I'd managed to become accustomed to it... or perhaps it dulled? Either way I couldn't take any comfort in that. I'd gone from my normal, blissful life to having my insides assaulted by electrifying metal rods but I did manage to calm myself enough to accept I had no way out yet. I lay back and tried to take my mind off the awful feeling, plotting some way to escape. It was hopeless but obviously I was completely set in place by the rigid device. I don't know how long I lasted for but soon enough I felt myself slipping in to unconsciousness once again, the pain becoming a dull throb as my brain sunk in to a harsh, restless oblivion. Whatever happens next, I had no control over... but I vowed I would escape as soon as I got opportunity.

--

Chapter 6 - Sentence

--

"You are not to be trusted."

I finally woke up, the electric pain still flowing through my body and jolting me awake. The gangly woman who had spoken to me at the start of my ordeal stood above me with a finger suspiciously pressing down on a console. Once she lifted it the pain stopped. Another odd person, this time a hooded male with a severe expression, rolled a table in to the room... one covered in syringes. This did not look good and in my mind I knew I'd fucked up. I tried to address my captor finally but before I could utter a single syllable she rushed her finger to the board again and the shocking pain started again, more intense than before.

"Be. silent."

The quiet, quizzical nature of the woman was no longer present and I heard a hint of annoyance in her voice. No longer the clinical doctor I first thought she was, now she was quite domineering. The pain ran down my spine starting at my neck and I soon realised I had a fairly bulky collar on.

"You have betrayed me and your orders. therefore, you are no longer deemed worthy as a category 1 addition. You will be immediately progressed to category 5 and stripped of your privileges - from this moment on all your human rights are revoked. This is deemed acceptable from the council and an appropriate punishment for attempting to expose our project."

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!?"

I was surprised myself with my outburst - My yelling was straight away met with another painful bust of energy although this time it felt deeper - much deeper. Almost as if the source was inside my spine. I yelped and fell silent, holding back tears only out of fear for what this cold woman might do - what she might interpret crying as.

"You are now the lowest common object in our city. Lower than all of our other denizens. lower even than animals and worth less than infrastructure. Your being has absolutely no rights, no protection and is considered property of the state and our organisation. You're not a human anymore in the eyes of the law and while you exist in our fair society you never have the right to command your own actions."

She glared at me, like a Judge stares at foolish criminals... and with a dismissive tone, simplified her description for me as my dumbfounded brain tried to process the information. The look on my face must have been one of utter confusion.

"The best way to visualise your status is to see yourself as a public commodity - like a litter bin or public toilet, free for use by the people... or any other species for that matter... who visit this place. You're there for their convenience. It is due to this revoking of your status that we can bring you to a category 5 level and prepare you for a lifetime of servitude."

I really didn't understand, but the obvious implications of this persons speech - who I'd only met mere hours ago - were frightening me. I am not subservient to anybody, I am the boss! even so... I was chilled to the bone. surely she couldn't be serious? I'd seen only a few streets on my escape attempt but she was claiming that this entire area belonged to... to.. whoever they were?

"on that note, I will inform you your body has been modified in the two weeks since your recapture."

TWO WEEKS? What, there was no way I was out that long!? She couldn't be serious but suddenly I was on the verge of either tearing out of my shackles and strangling this dumb bitch or falling in to a deep despair. She simply could not be serious... could she? I dare not speak before but suddenly I was overcome with anger and started pulling at my shackles, to which my captor simply gives me a confused look - one that made me angrier. I begun putting all my weight in to getting free from the frame I was tied too. She simply continues to look at me and calmly lowers her finger, pressing a button.

I braced for a shock, but that didn't happen - instead a cold sensation trickled down my back from my neck and with it drained all the fight I had mustered. In a few short moments I stopped struggling, the life drained out of me and a state of depressed sensations washed over me. Whatever that button did...

"Serotonin inhibitor. We can control a lot of what your body does, now." The bizarre woman cooed, clearly reading my confused expression. "Endorphins too. we can even simulate the effects of hallucinogenics, stimulants and depressants if we like. I don't think you fully understand what you're now part of... and for that I do feel sorry for you... but we have total control over some of your bodies functions as a way to ensure your compliance."

I slumped back in to my frame, suddenly unwilling to move. She walked over with what looked like a scanner and shone a red beam just out of sight on my hip. It beeped, and some information flashed up on one of her screens. Did I... Did I now have a barcode?

"Now that I have all the information of your procedures I'll tell you about your body and purpose..."

She talked again with a hint of disinterest. Her vocals had an alluring, sultry tone, if it wasn't for the bizarre accent it would have been quite the beautiful voice. As it was, it was off-putting and actually scared me, it almost felt like she wasn't of this world. A mythical beast, when combined with her look that made sense. She seemed a lot less clinical than when we first met and now I saw her perk up while looking at her scanner a slight air of being entertained back in her voice and actions. Was she enjoying herself?

"You're new duty is to relieve our workers of all their stresses. We employ over 10,000 people, 250 work horses, several dozen guard animals and a contained facility of many other other... specimens that you might be introduced too... and as we understand it, they all need to relieve tensions on a daily basis. You're role is now to satisfy as many of them as you can and be available for all of them at any time, for any purpose."

"Why me?" I managed to squeak, weakly. It wasn't the best question for the moment but I could barely muster the energy to look up. This wasn't met with shocks, just an annoyed glance from the tyrant who was talking too - or more accurately, at - me.

"Why you? No reason. There is nothing special about you other than multiple people nominated you for this project. We usually only get one application per person and most of those aren't found suitable for one role let alone two as you have been deemed. We concluded you may have been an acceptable addition to the project... in another position perhaps originally, one where you would have had all the authority to treat people in the way you were accustomed too - if only you'd paid any heed to any of the stages of the process we took to get you here."

This was the first and only time I could recall where the woman looked at me properly. Poignantly even. There was a look of contempt on her face that lead in to a glazed over expression in her eyes, almost as I she were considering what could have been. She snapped out of it rather quickly and continued.

"... but we are an adaptive species are we not? In all our time here we have never come across any individual who instantly and with great malicious intent broke our rules. I suppose this is your only unique quality. You're not even our only category 5 slave, although if you meet any of the others - a big if due to each of your roles - you'll see each of your roles is, well, unique by design."

Slave? Did she call me a SLAVE?!

"Now... We need to enact some changes. Due to your status we can't have you retaining your human identity. No, we must simplify. You no longer have a name, you have a title, one that befits your qualities and appeals to the men in our employ. One that describes your purpose - for now, until we think of something else, it is simply 'Butt Fucker' - to most accurately reflect your prime purpose from now on. It's not the most creative name, I expect in time it will change too. You've been modified to be an imperfect but effective sex object, one that is immune to pregnancy - but still capable, if we see fit - and can be available for multiple sexual partners at a time. Your anal passage and by extension your whole body has been renovated to not only heal perfectly after each use but to be a clean and safe environment for sexual gratification."

My mind was awash with emotion. I was still in my depressed state, even so I could feel my face blushing with anger. WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. THIS. CUNT. THINK. I. AM?

"You will be given to one of our departments who will give you an official handler - consider them your owner. They will use you as they see fit and you will offer your oral and anal passageways to gratify them and their workers. Your vagina and urethra have been capped off and with the exception of allowing urination during allotted times, they will remain so while in the 'employ' of the common departments. I use the word employ only to help your feeble brain roughly understand, but you're not an employee - more of a tool."

"In similar regard, you can only defecate when attached to the correct machinery to promote a clean product for our workers. To better regulate your body and give you a longer usage period we have made your digestive system over 500% more efficient at turning food substances - semen, for example - in to energy with less waste produced. This has been deemed essential to keeping you as productive as possible... for as long as we can keep your body functional. We have at least 3 slaves that have lasted over 12 centuries before they... Expired..."

This statement almost broke my brain. It was so absurd, so alien, that I could not let it slide and for a moment almost snapped out of my shock. I almost rose up and tore this bitches head off. But I didn't - no, I just lay there, still unable to muster the enthusiasm to do anything of consequence thanks to the chemical depressant injected in to me. She was still looking at the screen that seemed to show information of my body and I was sure she was smiling, satisfied.

"Eventually - it doesn't matter when - we will break your will. It could be today. It could be several decades from now. Eventually you wont need the collar. You might not even need your limbs or your voice, if we cant teach you how to control them we will take them too. You don't technically need anything save for your tits, womb, mouth and asshole. That's all we're really interested in when we boil it down to what you're here for."

She took one last glance at me, before turning around.

"Expect more changes as we explore your... niche"

And that was it. She left. She left me with that huge statement, alone with my thoughts in my body, now slumped over thanks to the lack of energy left. No care in her mind, no further details. She left me in the dark to mull this over.

And I did, until they came for me...

My trainers...

--

--

Epilogue - How long is a life sentence again?

--

--

My asshole has been stuffed for well over 24 hours already... and they're calling this 'Day 1'. By my count it's more like day 3 since this brutal ordeal started.

To them this is my first day as the Butt Fucker, the first day I'll be tested to see how submissive they can make me. How much work it will take to fully break me. It starts with an average shock, not from my collar but flowing through the dildo I'm currently squatted on - The foul object currently inhabiting my poor bowels, inscribed with "Butt Fucker's stand" proudly engraved on to the front. Why? Just to mockingly let me know where to go whenever I'm not 'in service'.

My new and irritatingly sensitive asshole can feel each letter, it literally grinds against them like an erotic ridge and to my dismay, if I'm not careful or wriggle too much, they can begin to arouse me.

True to their tormenting form they intend for me to sleep on this monstrosity unsupported. So far I haven't been able too... Its roughly the circumference of the wide end of a baseball bat and since my anus heals so very quickly after every use I'm forced to squeeze myself on to it every night with a fresh virgin hole. The feeling is indescribable, orgasmic, humiliating and at the same time... It's like they think it's my nature now, to be there.

Every attempt to break free so far, every attempt to fight back or even to slightly resist is dealt with with often nonchalant but severe punishment. Sometimes without even looking at me I'm shocked until I'm a drooling mess on the ground. They only chemically subdue me when I've been expected to be left alone for a long time - when they're with me, they punish me with whipping, electricity from my collar or even sometimes... from the chastity device in my pussy. Quickly I'm learning... no, my body is learning, my mind is still planning ways to fight back... but I'm learning not to piss them off.

What am I now? I'm not what I was supposed to be. My trainers taunted me, claimed at one point I was to be their boss... if that's true...

In my darker moments I've lamented. What if I'd done things differently, paid attention or played along? But... It doesn't matter if it was true, that this wasn't my original role here. Now I'm this thing, practically just a simple prop for them to use as they see fit. I have no way to make decisions on my own, they're careful to make sure I'd doing everything I'm told to the letter or getting punished for it. In time, they're promising I'll be doing everything for them... And for anyone else that asks to rent me...

My mind still boils with rage at the thought of it. They're making me a glorified prostitute!

And as I subdue my anger to avoid the next shock or punishing strike, I realise that glorified is the wrong word.

I'm intended to be less than a prostitute, really. At least they get paid, get glimpses of freedom from their street corners - these bastards are making it clear I'm lower than scum and will get no freedom while here. My chastity belt and control devices are a constant reminder of that promise and I'm shown by the many torments I've been subject too already that I'm lesser than those around me. They humiliate me, force me to walk the pathways around this forsaken facility and beg strategically placed cameras to fuck my asshole, or come watch one of my 'live shows'.

And with that revelation, since I got to this stage, what have I been doing? Non stop simulations, talking to cameras about how much of a slut I am. How I love my new life, asked for it even. Every time I even hint I might not be completely satisfied, I'm punished.

"We need to reduce suspicion of it's disappearance due to it's call to the police being responded too" The bizarre woman rationalised to the training staff. Her plan seems to be to send these videos to colleagues and family to convince them I've taken a life as a whore. They're trying to destroy my carefully built reputation!

My main trainer seems to agree with her fully and hates me for my 'betrayal'. They are very quick with the shocks and elongated spanking sessions. If I don't do something exactly right they go out of their way to torment me no end. My first hour? I refused to eat 'breakfast' out of an animal trough, so they tied my head to a slop bucket and whipped me while I ate watery grains out of that - grains they poured directly on my head.

Later I supposedly gave one of them a nasty look so they blindfolded me and made me run around the warehouse circuit, shocking my left or right tit to tell me when I went off track.

The worst part though? I'm forced to sit on dildos and simulate sex, getting ready for what they refer to as my future as an anal whore. "My mouth cant be trusted yet and my pussy isn't good enough' they say, forcing me on to their strapons or anything they can find that will fit in my cavity. Sometimes they pound in to me but usually they're happier making me fuck myself. They don't want me damaged so they usually lube up or let me spit on things I'm being butt fucked with... but as punishment I have been penetrated dry twice already, in this short space of time. ONE FUCKING DAY! If I refuse, if I go too slowly - hell, if I even look either too happy or not happy enough they'll find an excuse to berate and shock me. My infernal collar is quickly becoming a conscious reminder of just how easy it is to make me suffer and after my longest pounding session so far they used it to choke me for not saying 'thank you'.

The biggest shock came just minutes ago. Something that finally cemented the fact I was here, this wasn't a dream and they had a level of control that... I might not be able to escape from, to be saved from.. for a while.. maybe. Suddenly I wasn't the hero of the piece destined to win. I wasn't even a damsel in distress waiting for a hero to come along. No, I was exactly as they intended - a slave in training with no possible way of escape. I might be kept for as long as my new... masters... wanted me to be here. A terrifying thought, one I was fighting off with all the energy that I could muster. That was, unfortunately, beginning to take hold in the back of my mind...

They lead me in to my 'bedroom' and inside it, opposite my dildo stand... was the life size bust replica of my head that I'd had installed in to my office. In perfect condition. No sign of damage, it was just... there. As if they'd taken it with permission from my former life and placed it here in my prison.

Then they mocked me. No shocks, no painful coercion - they didn't need it. Just cruel insults and threats until I slowly, head hung in shame and feeling completely defeated, squatted down with great effort on to my my plastic-y holder facing the statue. I felt my punished asshole strain as it smoothly pressed what I would have thought was an impossibly wide object in to itself, and I finally looked at my stone face. Tears pooled in my eyes as I gasped, understanding the next cruel twist.