Sculpture of a New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took 5 full minutes of bloated, water balloon belly rocking before I was finally in a position to stand. I was exhausted, covered in dirt and light headed, almost to the point of passing out. Worse still? My bladder was filling again, quickly due to the sheer amount of liquid they'd forced down my throat. I had to get these damned binds off!

Waddling along the road, I finally saw some people. Dressed in workman gear, they seemed to have clocked me but didn't change their gait. I was desperate, so I beelined for them in what must have been the stupidest looking uncomfortable shamble - only hoping they'd help me. Instead, the laughed! Audibly, out loud and pointing right at me! They were mocking me, pointing up the road and telling me I was going the wrong way. "The boss wont like it!" One shouted, mirth in his voice "Better turn around and hope nobody reports you!"

"I'm going to report her...." Muttered his friend.

I stood flabbergasted as they walked off. I tried to follow but they outpaced me easily, looking back and continuing to laugh at my ridiculous visage. I must have looked like a bloated fool to them! Too desperate to even think of revenge, I clumsily stumbled around and marched to where they were coming from, desperate for anything to help myself with.

And I found it.

There on the side of the road were some roadworks, seemingly unmanned. It must have been the site the twats I just passed were working on. Not caring enough to hesitate anymore I spied a van with a toolbox and desperately searched for anything with a sharp edge. Anything! I cramped up again and leant on the inside of the van while I waited for the sharp pains to pass over me and then, finally, found a saw blade. Carefully propping it up, I used it to roughly cut off the material that attached my cuffed wrist to the Heavy leather belt.

After minutes of careful scraping of the blade on my wrist bindings, my hand was finally free!

Immediately I released my other hand and begun, shakily and with a distressful amount of difficulty, to try removing my head harness. It was tough, locked on tight with an almost tailor made fit, but eventually I snapped it off by roughly pulling the tight leather over my ear and essentially bending it off my head. Salvation was at hand! The gag was too big for me to push out easily and I tugged it with both hands before realising it was fruitless. With great panic rising in my gut as a saw my chance to release the pressure fade I stumbled backward, leaning against the van and examining the device with a new found desperation. Eventually I found a valve and overcoming the great difficulty of wedging my fingers deep in to the gap between the gag and my cheek managed to deflate and dislodge the wedge from my gaping maw. Instantly in doing so a large globule of drool fell out with it and splattered all over my hand and white vest - so much so that it actually went immediately see through, as if I'd been sprayed by a hose but I didn't care. My mouth was finally free and I could release some of the pressure!

Falling to my knees, I'd planned to stick two fingers down my throat. It didn't wait that long.

As soon as the blockage was removed I puked up the contents of my stomach all over the road, loudly and without any ability to stop my body doing what it was doing, completely pinned to the spot as my stomach took over and wretched...

"GLLLUUUUCCCKKKKKK...!!!!"

A massive fountain of the sweet, undigested liquid shot out of my mouth, splashing all over the place. The substance wasn't vomit, it was a white and very thick fluid that came out in huge dollops. It was almost like a thick, creamy semen like fluid, in fact I'd have thought that was exactly what it was if I didn't know any better - and especially if it wasn't in so much volume - there was far too much of it to be cum, right? At least it was easy to throw up. The next volley was even larger and I fell backwards while puking it up, spraying the load all over myself like some kind of disgusting geyser. The contracting of my stomach muscles was torture on the rest of my body and I could feel my behind clenching too, desperately tried to force out the plug. This was fruitless and forced me to grab my belly in pain while I emitted a third load of the spunk like discharge out of my mouth. Utterly disgraced, I finally stood up - sopping wet from the damned substance, and heaved once or twice more. More came out, an almost comical amount at this stage and a puddle of the stuff was forming around me, trailing behind me with each step I took. I was still drooling excessively and occasionally burped up another batch even after my body came off it's upchucking autopilot. I spat it out forcefully, part in disgust and part in defeated shame every time that it surged up my throat. This went on for about 15 minutes while I tried to work on my chastity belt.

It was much tougher to remove thanks to the thicker material and angling, not to mention the blade I'd used earlier wasn't strong enough to cut the treated leather. I was absolutely desperate still - Less pressure in my belly, but my bowels were as full as ever and all the activity had shook them up, giving a renewed pressure to get my last plug out of me.

I could finally see my face again in the van's mirrors. My beautiful face, completely devastated by all this. My mascara - that I didn't even recall putting on - was smeared all over my face. My eyes were teary and bloodshot. My lipstick had smudged and covered my left cheek and my hair was a complete mess. I'd found another a tool that was slowly slicing a way through my belt but I took a moment to check myself over and was shocked just how... bad I looked. Still my beautiful face but beaten by the situation. For the first time since the ordeal began I didn't feel angry or desperate. A sadness washed over me and as I continued, the feeling grew.

About half way through the belt I dropped the sharp tool in exhaustion and while looking for it I saw a phone on the driver side seat. Climbing in to the van carefully so that I didn't put any pressure on to my still growling belly, I took it and called 911. There was signal, but all I heard was a strange beep and then, nothing but the dial tone. Damn. Trying again, I tried shouting down the phone that I'd been kidnapped on the off chance the call was going through, but still nothing. Throwing the phone back I focused and finally managed to break the belt and finally was able to peel the damned thing off me and pull the caps and urethral tube out of me, freeing my poor battered vagina. When I pulled it down, I snapped the pipe leading in to my butt but in my desperation didn't care. There and then I sat down and pissed openly all over the street, finally relieving the pressure while soaking my exhausted legs. Still urinating, I keeled over and tried to solve my last problem... I let out a few soft sobs as I tried to find the handle to the thing in my butt... and realised there wasn't one. That's what had snapped off! My moment of relief was ruined by a broken handle!!

I almost flew in to a rage induced tantrum but gathered myself, not half because my stomach really started to fight to remove the contents. This was bad and I needed to stay focused.

Desperately and with great concern for my - still in my mind - virgin asshole, I stuck my finger up my butt to see if I could hook it on to anything. All I felt was the ball like thing up there stopping me from evacuating my bowels. Panic running through me, I stood up and knew I needed help - but what I knew wasn't important here. I felt it as soon as I stood up straight, the pressure renewed. Now, the only thing stopping the plug coming out was my own sphincter and I couldn't tell if it was a conscious or or subconscious decision, but my body had started to push. I was too full, I knew it on every level of my being. So on a quiet road next to a maintenance sight, next to a puddle of my pee and a pool of whatever I'd thrown up, I fell to my hands and knees and started desperately trying to push the apple sized plug out of my ass.

At this point, I couldn't get up. No really, I almost accepted I was stuck until the job was done but gathering the last of my all but broken dignity I managed to crawl in to a slightly more private location just off the road. Unfortunately at that point my body completely took over, overruling my minds attempt at finding a more secure spot. Every time I gave up and tried to move after relentless pushing it instinctually forced me to carry on no matter how much I knew I needed to rest. The object and fluids inside me was telling my automatic reflexes we had to remove it - NOW. So even when I heard a car pull up, I couldn't stop, only feel as the object in my ass came closer to exit. Even when a pair of tall, powerful looking people dressed in shawls saw and approached me, I could barely move. I just looked up to them, flushed red, and kept pushing. The plug must have been crowning, it felt like it was about to pop any second.

These people looked like men but had the same exaggerated features as the woman I'd spoke to at the warehouse. I knew I was in trouble but I was completely helpless and flittering between fear when I could concentrate and extreme embarrassment when my body involuntarily convulsed and pushed.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST."

Those were the last words I expected to hear.

"Please I... I don't know what.... help me, I need help...." I said, quietly and with a massive amount of strain in my voice. Breathlessly. I was out of steam and at risk, again, of passing out through sheer exhaustion. I'd have tried to make a more sensible case, but my body started pushing again and I grimaced, the bulbous object clearly near exit.

"YOU PLACED AN UNAUTHORISED PHONECALL TO AN OUTSIDE LINE WITH INTENT TO EXPOSE OUT OPERATION. YOU WILL BE DETAINED AND REASSIGNED. DO NOT RESIST."

"No I...."

"IT IS RESISTING, DEPLOYING ELECTRIC TASER"

"No please!"

I managed to come to my knees and raise my hands, only to feel a slight pinprick on my chest and stomach. This strange looking pair both held on to a wired device that had been shot in to my body. I knew what it was and in the split second before they used it I panicked and screamed - before being tasered so hard that I fell flat on to my face, butt in the air - and clenching every muscle in my body due to the voltage.

Between the different types of shock and the excess humiliation I couldn't feel much... but I did manage to register a sharp pinch as the butt plug shot out of me, followed by a torrent of white, thick, vicious liquid. It drenched my legs and ankles, going so far as to form another pool that flowed around my whole body. The electric shocks stopped and I managed to struggle on to all fours before, I guess, the strange men decided I was still resisting their orders and shocked me again. This time when I hit the ground, my face fell in to a puddle of the oily, lubricant like stuff coming out of me, completely drenching my hair and covering my face. All I could do when the shocks stopped this time was turn my head slightly so that I could breath, with one half of my face out of the puddle and the other resting in the reflective white muck. It ran in to my mouth, tasting synthetic and unlike anything I recognised. As I passed out, I was still pushing out more of the stuff and knew I was barely finished. The last thing I heard before losing consciousness? Laughing from behind the men, and a single word from one of them.

"Imbecile."

--

--

Chapter 5 - Just a dream

--

--

As far as I was aware or capable of comprehending, I existed in a rough and dreamlike state. I wasn't truly asleep but at the same time was far from lucid. After passing out I can only assume they drugged me and now all I know is that I feel like I'm floating. I'm comfortable but cold, I feel fine but as if under the surface I'm in grave danger... and I have no idea how long I've been like this.

Either the room is in complete darkness or I'm blindfolded again, though I don't feel any pressure on my face. I don't feel much of anything, really. I can barely feel the surface I'm lying on. Although I'm not uncomfortable, there is a sense of sheer dread buried in me, my relative physical comfort only adding to the dull pressure in my mind.

Moments pass. Maybe hours, I don't know, but finally I feel something. A sharp temporary pain in my arm and neck and the smell of ammonia. I rouse from my dreamlike state only slightly but I can still barely move. A dizzying feeling washes over me like a drunken buzz and I can hear mumblings around me.

I feel a familiar pressure on my asshole, something about the size of a finger and with a metallic surface is resting on it. It's resting on top of the exit point, menacingly close to forcing it's way in. I realise I can do nothing to dissuade the potential intruder and lay there with them at the gates. I can feel drool pooling in my mouth and realise it's hanging open, saliva dripping down on to my chest - my naked chest. Even in my semi lucid state my mind is trying to contact my body - this is not right.

Before I can do anything, before I can even make a sound, the pressure on my butt increases dramatically and the small object pushes against my starfish, revealing itself to have a much large circumference than I'd originally thought - It must have been as thick as a soda bottle. I barely manage a weak movement of the legs before, with a tight plop and a startlingly painful sting, it pushed past and mercilessly entered my rectum. I finally managed to arch my back slightly in response but that's all I could muster.

It pushes itself deep in to me, smoothly and without much friction. After the initial shocking sting the invader stopped hurting and pain was replaced by a massively full feeling in my bowels. Not liquid this time, a solid shape, pushing deeper and deeper inside me. My arms, numb as the were, manged to move down my body to try and pull out the unseen object but I realised there was some sort of barricade in the way - my slowly awakening brain realised my torso had been put through a wall and sectioned off from my nether regions. I managed to raise my head slightly, drool splashing down my front and neck but it was useless - it was too dark to see and I was still barely in control of my movements.

"UUUHHHHHNNNNN!"

The object in my ass finally made me moan in shock as it pushed itself further in to me. I cant be sure but it must have been nearly 6 inches inside at this point and slowly ramming itself further. My poor butthole, stretched around it so uncomfortably, was finally beginning to feel the sensation of the object as the numbness seemed to be wearing off. And...

"AHHHHHHH!"

It felt like a quick shunt and suddenly whatever it was surged forward, pushing itself even deeper. I knew I couldn't take much more so I tried to dislodge myself. My legs weren't pinned down but to my horror I realised they were in a gynaecological chair type position and loosely chained - I could kick them slightly but couldn't really move beyond a small and rigid range of motion.

My heart begun to race as I realized the object had slowed down... but wasn't stopping. Worse still, I could feel a vibration coming from it that felt mechanical - it was pulsing only slightly except when it pushed forward - then it became strong enough to stimulate my clit. I could feel myself getting wet and begrudged myself for it - my mind told me this was not at all pleasurable, but my body was caving in to the stimulation!

Further the probe pushed in. Within about 1 minute, it had squeezed well past the boundaries of which I ever dreamed I could be penetrated and continued to do so. I was impaled by the thing and could feel a slick coolness coming from it, slowly matching my body temperature the further up it went... or more likely, passing the area I could actually feel. It was so far up that when I tried to kick I was held in place as if I were on a gigantic metal stand.

A new sensation was forming. I couldn't be sure, but I could... feel something secreting off the object. Not like the enema, something that was making my butthole and the first few inches inside my anus tingle, almost like a powder. It was subtle at first, but the longer I lay there the more obvious it became. My asshole was being stimulated and my dripping pussy confirmed one thing - my body was really enjoying it - more so than I thought possible. It was almost unnatural how quickly I went from almost unconscious to completely aroused physically... and mentally petrified.

I edged closer to orgasm, all the while horrified by the infernal, uncomfortable device. I hated it and finally after what felt like 10 minutes of torment managed to spit out the pooled drool in my mouth and speak.

"pluzh... Na moore..."

It was pathetic. I was so drugged up that was the best I could muster, that and lightly banging on the wall between myself and my privates. But it did come to another shocking realisation - the more I woke up, the more intrusive and blatantly intolerable the object in my ass was becoming.

I felt more and more filled. My slowing growing metal faculties suddenly kicked in and I finally kicked out with some gusto, the metal probe not budging. The feeling of... not pain but... excruciating violation was beginning to take over my dulled senses and rational thought was finally returning to me.

"I'll... I'll fuckin' kill you..."

I managed to mumble an almost complete sentence and thump my fist on the wall. The machine seemed to react, and I felt the sides of it drag along my anal passage even further in to the depths of me at a quicker pace. It was unnaturally deep, I took anatomy classes at high school before buying myself in to my company and I was certain it was too deep for natural and safe penetration. The rod must have been curving inside me, following the path upwards... but to what end?

The sensations I could feel became stronger. Even the lesser vibrations while the device was relatively still was sending pleasurable waves of ecstasy up my body, I realised I'd never felt so sensitive anywhere before. Not my clitoris, not anywhere - but this thing was stimulating my asshole so much I was on the brink of cumming. Worryingly, I realised I was starting to feel its presence deeper in my body, in parts of me I didn't think I'd have the nerve endings to feel. It felt like it was injecting something in to me, painlessly - I could definitely sense something coming off the infernal tube. Was it... Was it changing me somehow? I had no time to ponder this, as second later...

"AGHHHHH!"

The device sped up again. It sped up so much in fact that my body completely braced and it crammed itself much further in to me - to the extent I felt a bulge in my lower abdomen. A physical bulge that I could feel moving further up my body. I placed one of my still numb hands on my stomach and actually felt something sliding through me at a slow but still alarming pace. The shock got to me, because I suddenly felt extremely weak and overwhelmed with the sensation. My head fell backward as I went completely limp.

It didn't stop. By the time I'd come too, drenched in sweat again, I felt my stomach popping out much further and a pattern emerging - the device was following my intestines up my body. A dim light was now on, and I could actually see its shape inside my belly.

Even worse, I could feel it deeper inside me. I could feel parts of my body I'd never felt before, my entire anal passage was on fire with what felt like new nerve clusters telling me there was something stimulating them and realised - I didn't faint, I came. I came extremely hard. The painful device, the vibrations, the continuous forward momentum of the object had completely set me off and my body betrayed me. I felt... Gross. I felt Horny... and for a business woman like me, one that was only focused on the wealth I could acquire, that was a new and frightening sensation.