All Comments on 'Scultore di Sogni Dream Sculptor Ch. 01'

by Fred31267

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs commas

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good start, I like your fantasy of being able to modify the dials.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hello there, this story has a lot of potential, I would love to see where it goes. For me it hits a lot of the MC story elements I like. I don't know why but I love magic ring stories, dream manipulation and it's effects, and as a proud Italian-American any time I see Italian or anything related to Italy there's automatically two gold stars given ;o). Also I like that there's more discovery and build up. Don't get me wrong, I like a good straight to the point erotic MC story, but when an artist can create something that's more in-depth without being too slow burning...it's a sign of talent. I love to see setups and payoffs be they good or bad. This story is an interesting idea with a good introduction to some of the characters and what the ring might do for them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a very good start. I'd like it better if there were more of it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An awesome story so far I wish I had a ring like that lol. You do need to do more of the story . I am also fascinated with what his wife could possibly be secretly doing. My ex partner used to be a nurse and some other stuff they used to get up to with the doctors would make a porn star blush lol.keep up the good work. And do not take too long to do another chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous