Sea Cruise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were chit chatting I couldn't help but notice Ron's cock getting larger. Not so much longer as fatter. He most definitely had gone from a limp dick to a somewhat semi-hard one.

Walter too from eye-balling Elaine. But where Ron's was increasing in size girth wise, Walter's cock was increasing in length.

Elaine noticed their growing cocks too and very unabashedly stated..."Seems you two are getting excited about something. Hopefully not too, too excited otherwise you'll have to take a swim to shrink things back down."

Walter responded by saying..."I can only speak for myself, but the view of you naked Elaine is way more pleasing than I imagined. As hard as I'm trying to mentally talk to my male appendage it isn't listening and reacting to things on it's own. I'm truly sorry about that."

"No need to be sorry. In some ways I'm flattered you're reacting the way you are. Actually I'd be hurt if you weren't. Besides, it's probably unavoidable for first time nudist. You see something you like and it affects you."

"I'm guilty as sin too Lacey. Sorry about that."...Ron added.

"No need for you to apologize. I'm sure both your penises will settle back down in time once you get accustomed to things."

Walter then suggested maybe it was a good time for Ron and him to take a swim to cool off in more ways than one. No doubt he was worried about getting a full erection before long. So off they went the 100 yards or so to the surf and slowly they disappeared from sight in the water.

After they left Elaine asked if she could lie down with me on the chaise lounge. I patted the empty spot next to me and told her to be my guest.

Once she did I said..."Seems Walter and Ron's testosterone got the better of them. Shouldn't be unexpected I guess. I know Walter was quite smitten with you at dinner last night. Wouldn't surprise me if he got a hard-on at the dining table. Then seeing you naked today obviously got the best of his manners."

"Same with Ron yesterday."...replied Elaine. "I know for a fact he got a hard-on seeing you in that sexy bathing suit. Plus when we got back to the room he literally attacked me."

Then she smiled and said..."Boy did I enjoy it when he did. Thank you Lacey."

"Kind of the same thing happened to us when we returned to our room. Only difference is I was the one hot as a fire cracker because of all the attention I got in my suit. Never realized I was such an exhibitionist. Affected me like you wouldn't believe."

Elaine then put a hand on my thigh and asked if she could ask a personal question.

"Sure. Besides you can't get any more personal than us lying here naked together. Not forgetting how our husbands started to get aroused. Says a lot in many ways. Go for it...ask me anything you want."

While keeping her hand on my thigh she asked..."I hope you won't be offended or think I'm out of bounds, but have you and Walter ever had sex with another couple?"

"You mean as in swapping partners or having sex in front of other people?"

"Either or, now that you mention it."

"The answer is no, but we have talked about it...and often in recent years. But that's as far as it's gone. The hard part is approaching what you might think is the right couple. What about you and Ron?"

"Same here, but if you remember from our discussion yesterday on the balcony we had a serious talk about it and agreed if the right couple came along we'd give it a try. Bottom line, you and Walter seem like that couple."

"Oh my! Are you proposing what I think?"

"I guess I am. Ron might be upset if he knew I was here and now, but I doubt it since he's already in agreement you two would be perfect for a first foursome. I can't tell you how "hot" he thinks you are and would jump at the chance."

Elaine started to rub my thigh softly as she continued with her thoughts. "Plus we're past the toughest part in my opinion in that we've all seen each other naked. I imagine it's not often couples who entertain swapping for the first time get that opportunity."

"Let me ask a question. Not knowing you or Ron intimately, what's your preference as far as sex? I'd hate to be surprised by something that would turn off Walter or me."

"You name it and Ron and I do or like it. All of which is pretty much "normal" stuff. Nothing kinky or bizarre. Unless you consider anal kinky. Oral would be what we both like best. Giving and receiving. After that...all of the above."

"What about you two?"

"Pretty much the same and pretty much all the conventional stuff. Like you and Ron, oral is at the top of the list followed by anal in our case. Might sound strange, but I enjoy anal more than vaginal intercourse. Mainly because of Walter's long cock, which can bang against my cervix and put a damper on things. As a result Walter has developed into a terrific ass-fucker from all the practice he gets. Now we do it anally way more than vaginally...much to our mutual pleasure."

"I don't know about you Lacey, but I'm getting wet just thinking about the possibilities since we seem so much alike and comfortable with each other."

"Same here Elaine. After 25 plus years of marriage things do tend to become routine and unexciting at times. Hence the reason we've discussed having sex with another couple. To put some "excitement" back in our sex life. Yesterday with me acting like an exhibitionist was the most exciting "sex" I've had in a long while. Not forgetting the rewarding real sex afterwards. Don't get me wrong, Walter and I have a satisfying sex life, but we'd like to "kick it up a notch" so to say. Finding the right couple isn't easy so I'm thrilled you took the initiative and asked about it. I'm also flattered. I'm sure Walter will be too. But where do we go from here beyond just you and me talking about it?"

"Let me handle things Lacey. When Ron and Walter return I'll see if I can work it into our conversation. If I can't then maybe at dinner tonight, although now would probably be my best chance to broach the subject since we're all naked."

With that said she turned and kissed me. Rather passionately too while her hand found its way to my pussy and began rubbing it ever so gently.

À continuer...

12