All Comments on 'Sea Monster Pt. 01'

by Melancholy033

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
groaningbumpgroaningbump8 months ago

You lost me at "drain the main vein". Are you 12?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino8 months ago

Oh dear, yet another individual trying to write erotic stories, why this fascination with weak and pathetic males who obviously have no life experience beyond the nursery?

We don’t need another chapter, it is obvious where this is going.

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Author wrote probably one of the worst dialogues on LW.

The story has no background and makes no sense.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL8 months ago

Waste of a readers time

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Run...run far away.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not another "Best Friend with Big Cock Cuckolds Me with My Wife/Girlfriend." It's pathetic uninteresting crap; the MC should just dump the girlfriend now, she's a slut who will always be cheating on him. As for his "best friend," he needs to immediately get shown the door as well. Some time after the weekend is over, the MC should have a good alibi in place and then take a baseball bat to the "friend". He deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"... to be continued"...Really? Why the need to post more shit? Wasn't this more than enough?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

every story starts out with potential, unfortunately this one is obviously drifting into deep left field and becoming a "humiliate the cuck boyfriend" story

Will read part 2 but not looking forward to it

The writing is not terrible but the storyline is .....aaghhhh

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The boyfriend is an idiot from the start.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boring....☆1

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Sounds like a cuck storyline in the making - not my cup of tea.

MightyHornyMightyHorny8 months ago

... This is way more of a warning of what can happen if you hang out with snakes and backstabbers.

Cause, regardless of a hot a girlfriend is, a ACTUAL, REAL friend wouldn't make a move on her.

Same goes with the GF - if she's actually worth a damn, a big dick wouldn't make her unfaithful.

But here's why I have absolutely no sympathy for the MC here: he actually doesn't give a fuck about his girlfriend either! He doesn't love her at all - as he stated himself, her sole purpose for him is to be parade around, like a trophy, so his 'friend' could see him as on 'his' level... that's as pathetic as masturbating to being cuckolded, when you think about it...

Anyway... why is this story in LW again? Nobody here is even in a serious relationship, for chrissake...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

These "adults" are carrying on as if they were aged 12 or 13! Grow up, ffs. Next you'll be talking about "boners" and laughing away at her showing her breasts. Hell, what happens when their other friends arrive tomorrow and they're all "high fiving" like juveniles over childish things. Yes, we all know where this is going. If the guy had any maturity and self respect he would pack his things and TELL his girlfriend they were leaving, since his "friend" is being a complete cunt. If she won't leave with him, she was never his. So stop the childish antics.

Darkie10Darkie108 months ago

Cum up with a twist. We can see where this is going. The Beta male who is being manipulated by his girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Of course she is not lying. she saw it, wants it, and is tormenting the guy. no wife but OK story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Why are so many stories fixated on big cocks? A vagina is only so deep. Any cock length beyond that is at best wasted, at worse, painful for the woman, if the man doesn't know what he's dong.

\

It's like guys fixating on big boobs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just leave now and count yourself lucky...she is not worth fighting over and delete Aaron from your friends list and cellphone

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm not sure how stupid you have to be to use the word "girlfriend" multiple times and still think that it belongs in Loving Wives. I mean, it does make the answer to "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?" an easy "NO!"

PS: When you get to junior high, they'll teach you how to write dialog in English class...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don’t bother, it’s plain stupid and already stinks. Try bungee jumping without a bungee, brings you on another level.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two stars generously.

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Not a bad start, if you like your GF talking to you like you’re a Cuck. Not to mention he’s jerking off while his GF is outside, WTF………

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poor format, no real character development, and just awful dialogue. NEVER continue this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And how is this loving wives? Wrong category. Not married and won’t ever be from the looks of it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is a great shame that this site seems to be dominated by the infantile and (going by the comments) the infirm.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

Learn to write and punctuate dialogue and put it into a scene using action beats and proper dialogue tags. Put another way, try building a house without basic carpentry skills. Nothing kills a scene faster than to allude to dialogue in commentary and not actually write what was said, how they said it, what the room/setting looked like, and how the hearer reacted. That's part of the inviolable rule of writing fiction: "Show, don't tell." Google it--you'll have an 'Ah, ha!' moment. Look at Literotica's 'How To' category for some decent masterwork writing classes. There are also like nine billion YouTube videos and writing sites on the basics of writing. The basics. We've all been there.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're writing a story, not a script. Learn how to write dialogue.

.

Ariel asked, "Do you like my tits?"

.

"I love your tits," I replied.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

As a newcomer to the harsh world of critics in this category, you should know that taking the main character and making him a source of abuse by his girlfriend and his school friend is usually a suicidal start. This is a 3- until part 2 shows if this is still totally predictable and unoriginal as in part 1.

KiwihunterKiwihunter8 months ago

What the hell! Of course you would assume that his cock was uncircumcised. How many years has it been since genital mutilation has been illegal? Well in civilised countries. That's horrific to assume he had been mutilated.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a nice college try. It would be better with spell check and proof read. He is definitely losing his girlfriend who may end up fucking everybody but him. Ok, little guy?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ariel is going to get her boyfriends friends big cock. Very exciting when you have a tiny penis and your girlfriend is horny for your friends big cock and calls you little guy.

Impo_64Impo_648 months ago

"I am writing this story as a warning to every guy out there who is with a girl that is out of his league"...Really? What that guy should do, not being married yet to her and being just a boyfriend? Going away and let her stay with his ex-friend! Please try not to write stupid stories!

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

There were words. They formed sentences. Most seemed to be spelled correctly. That's the nicest things I can say about this.

mfm4bncmfm4bnc7 months ago

Cracks me up how many people blame the author for their choice to read a genre that they supposedly don't like... Thou doth protest too much...

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

A bang stick is an excellent defense against sea monsters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous