All Comments on 'Sea Monster Pt. 02'

by Melancholy033

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

I gave this one more shot and, honestly, it got worse. You need to proofread and if possible find an editor. This one scene part 2 is too short and just the same belittling of the main character. Perhaps the cuck colony of readers will enjoy this at some level. Personally, I hope the main character grows a pair and tells the other two to go to hell when the other guests arrive, not that either have enough conscience to be bothered by any feelings but their own.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

This is a porn version of cuckolding (humiliation, etc), and as such belongs in Fetish, not Loving Wives, because that is a fetish thing and rarely exists in the real cuckold world.

And, also poorly written

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino7 months ago

I am sure the rest of the kids in your kindergarten class will enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No doubt he has lost his girl friend. Playing Pong nude and standing behind her they'll have sex right in front of hi, and he'll say nothing. Why are the smaller cock guys always such a coward?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fuck off you pathetic cuck. Does this realiy get you off? Imagining another man taking your girlfriend away from you? How sad for you. Go sit in the corner and jerk off hopefully your dick will fall off you won't be using to fuck your girlfriend ever again so no point in having it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And you call that guy your best friend? I guess there's no way to fix stupid.

MightyHornyMightyHorny7 months ago

Trash.

Nothing, but pathetic trash.

But hey - whatever you need to get this out of your system, author... 🙄

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

not a very amusing story at all. You make the guy far too dumb. I mean her calling him "little guy" like that and he says nothing? Her teasing him and then he accepts their nakedness and obvious flirting?

It would be better written as him telling her off and then they split or him coming right out and accepting it and write a sharing story.

The is just dragging on to the humiliation cuck story which would be fine if written well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kick the two jerkoffs to the curb and write about something you understand

mremrsmremrs7 months ago

Really enjoying this story so far, I like the flirtatious relationship between the friend and girlfriend, but also that it hasn't gone too far yet. The teasing is where the real fun lies for me. Keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you want her to remain your girlfriend you better make sure he doesn’t fuck her. Once a woman gets a big cock stretching she’ll be done with smaller cocks forever. My suggestion is pack your shit & go home. You’re going to lose your girl & your friend.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is just getting worse. Time for our MC to pack his bags and just leave! His friend, Aaron, is not a friend unless you count that Ariel is a cheating skank that he exposed. Sooner the MC pitches them both over the stern and leaves them in his wake the better

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Two stories in and you still doesn't know the difference between a wife and a girlfriend, much less that fetish stories will do better in the Fetish category where people who actually want to read fetish stories look for them...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He needs to stand up and lay it on the line. He has already lost her and good ridance. His so called mate needs bringing into line and regain the respect he should be shown. Then while he is at it tell them both to fuck off, as he wont be losing anything he has'nt already lost. A good slug to the balls of his mate before hand will certainly tell him he is upset, then leave her behind when he leaves. The cock and her deserve each other and our man is better off without them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The only thing to do is. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What kind of idiot writes like this? Please update your bio accordingly.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Geez, the old bi cuck Ic69 has even put this POS on blast, so it must be some putrid cuck crap. Is there seriously a “real” cuck world outside the state mental health care facility?

drndog502drndog5027 months ago

The MC has already lost his ho skank girlfriend to his supposed best friend without a word. He's a pussy and needs to leave the bitch stranded after he kicks his friend in the nuts!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best new story on lit!

More quick!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That tight little pussy is going to get Aaron's big cock while the bf wants his little cuckold dinky.

What a lucky guy to have a big cock friend to cuckold him and ruin his gf's pussy.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months ago

I like your story. It's great when a birthright is made to see a huge cock. Comparison side by side is a turn on. Your story made me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The girls always want to try the huge fat cock but not many go back for more . At least the only two guys I’ve know with abnormal size cocks. A girl way back when only had sex three times . A friend who happened to be eight years older than me and ten older than her . He did painting for her family and the kid wore extra tight sweatpants to show the monster. She saw it and so did her mom . He fucked the mother during the third day . By the end of job the girl was flirting and hanging around him as much as possible. He came right out and said all week you’re staring practically begging to see my cock . Is that what you want as she nodded. He pulled out let her stroke , lick and suck for a long time. He told her if she wants to get fucked to come by his place tomorrow. He made an audio tape . The screaming and begging was crazy . He pounded her every way possible. After he fucked her twice he had her flat face down with her having a death grip on blanket he pulled her head back by the hair with other pushing into center of her back holding her in place as he fucked her virgin ass . He said she’ll never forget the fucking he gave her that day and randomly over the next year even when she had boyfriend’s. He said one time he was so tired and she poped over horney . He said he leaned back and had her first worship his cock , balls and asshole. With her tongue and lips . Then said all the work is on you ass first she sat on it pushing it up her ass. And riding it squirted. He said she was not common after most let him fuck then to try the size most were one and dons .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
It's a story not a screen play

It's a story not a screen play

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

There were words. They formed sentences. Most seemed to be spelled correctly. That's the nicest things I can say about this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish my one friend would fuck my wife. His nickname is Meat from the movie Porkys. I have jerked off for years fantasizing that he'd take my wife's pussy away from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous