All Comments on 'Sea Sickness Ch. 05'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
unexpcted twist

story was going along great until this installment. i dont think that this installment is going to make the story recoverable and probably will loose many readers that , like myself, were looking for the next part. murder is just not sexy

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 17 years ago
You ignorant reviewers, this twist RULES

It's hot! Can't you see where this is going, or are you really that clueless? This is a set-up and they aren't really robbers or murderers. It's all part of the grand scheme. Nobody is dead and nobody is going to die. The lady/captain has used her vast resources to set this whole "make believe" robbery up so that Ryan can fuck his mom. You numbskulls, PAY ATTENTION!

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 17 years ago
As a matter of fact, I bet all 3 of those reviews

are from the same person. They're all anonymous and read almost the same. Athena e19, maybe you should delete those comments. They look to be from some immature numbnuck who can't follow a plot. Far from constructive criticism at that, it's obvious this story isn't worth a 00. Even if you don't like it, it's not trash. The writing is top notch, the plot is well developed, and the follow through is risky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Zing!

Now that was a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
even if it was a plot twist, it does not work

OK, this story was going along fine(maybe it moved to fast as everyone was getting busy very quickly with no doubt or worry, but hey, it is a story), then WHAM, they change the whole character of the story. Now granted, my first thought was that it was a set up(meaning a fake murder etc), but just the way the story changed(rape/degradation) turned me off to the whole story. Just my opinion, so don't go getting all nasty.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Wow, Wild Twist!

While I do not believe this is a fake or staged pirate encounter, I applaud the author's guts to throw this well written twist. I am truly hooked now and await the next spine tingling chapter. BRAVO! And BTW, consider the source with "Anonymous". I gladly sign my comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep this chain going

this chain of stories is great keep it going..your writing it great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I liked it, until...

I appreciate your willingness to throw in a twist like that, but man... it was just a huge, huge mood killer for me. I wasn't expecting a downer like that, and for me, it just removes my ability to enjoy the story. I know this is some people's thing, but that kind of violence and death just isn't a turn on for me. You're a very gifted writer, though, and I do like how you handled a lot of other things, although the whole "Someone is rich and can make everything magical happen" plot device does get a bit worn. Anyway, a lot of people like this (Including the brave plot twist), so keep up the good work. And make some happy funtime stories for those of us who aren't looking to get depressed.

vasissyhusbandvasissyhusbandover 12 years ago
BAD PLOT TWIST

The first 4 parts of this series were great. There was no reason to kill off Alexis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Less than 0 stars

Terrible. There is nothing sexy about forced sex next to the dead body of your friend. All the same thinks that are usually a turn on seem pathetically trivial and stupid in that context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous