Seabee's Homecoming Ch 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," I said as I stepped closer. What I wasn't ready for was the heady, erotic aroma that filled the air around her. As hard as I tried to pay attention to what I was supposed to be doing, I felt my cock began to harden and stand at attention. It didn't help that the more I tried to free the hooks the more I ended up touching her soft, smooth skin. Finally, admitting defeat, I looked in the mirror and saw her looking back at me. "I'm sorry. I just can't get the hooks loose. They're bent worse than I'd thought."

"That's what I was afraid of," she sighed. "I guess you'll have to use these," she continued as she handed a pair of scissors over her shoulder.

"You're sure?"

"You said you couldn't get them loose so I guess there really isn't any other choice."

"We could ... I mean you," I faltered, "could pull it over your head. Maybe then I could use a set of pliers to open the hooks a bit."

"That sounds like a good idea except for one, make that two, not so small problems."

"What's that?"

Her face turned almost beet-red as she replied. "Because of the size of my boo ... excuse me, breasts, I can't get this bra off without help."

This time, I was the one who blushed as I saw her raise her arms over her head.

"But," she faltered, "this was one of the last things your father bought me AND it's one of my favorite bras so I really don't want to cut it unless there's absolutely no other choice."

If I had looked in the mirror at that moment, I would have seen the way her eyes seemed to sparkle and the way the corners of her mouth were turned upwards in an impish grin. Instead, I found myself tongue-tied and unable to say a word as I gently grabbed the bands on either side of her breasts and pulled upwards.

She laughed as she watched me struggle with the material. "You're not going to get it off that way," she said as she reached around on each side and grabbed the material. "You need to give it a good ... hard ... tug," she said, stressing each word as she yanked at the material. "Now, give me a hand. One, two, three," she said as the material suddenly slid up over her breasts.

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I looked in the mirror. There, before me was a set of the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. Teardrop-shaped with baby-pink areola, surrounded by small pimple-like bumps.

"Ahem," she coughed as she slid her bra up over her head.

When I looked up, our eyes locked.

"See anything interesting," she asked in a sultry tone.

"I ahhhhhh."

"It's okay. I get the same reaction from most men, ... and a few women, 34DDD and all natural," she continued as she tossed her bra on the chair and lifted her breasts in her hands as if inspecting them in the mirror.

"My dad was a lucky man," I mumbled as I stepped away.

She laughed hard and long as she saw the look on my face. "I never knew you Navy men were so shy around a woman."

"I'm not, usually. It's just that, you know, you're my dad's wife."

"Widow," she corrected me, "but I'm also a woman. A healthy, red blooded woman who has needs like everyone else."

"That may be true but NOT with me," I fumed as I turned and walked out the door suddenly wondering if Mr. Nichols hadn't been an invited guest after all.

We didn't talk to each other for the rest of the day and it was only when we were sitting down for dinner that I heard her speak in a voice so soft and quiet I almost didn't hear her.

"I'm sorry. I was way out of line earlier."

"Forgiven."

"It's just that your dad and I ... well, we did have a fantastic love life and I miss it. I miss him and you remind me of him. I miss the sound of his voice, the touch of his hand, the feel of his body against mine," she whispered as she got a faraway look on her face. "Sometimes I just need to feel like I'm not alone. Does that sound strange?"

"No. I felt the same after my mom was killed. It's almost like a part of you died along with them."

"Exactly."

"Which is why I can understand what happened this afternoon."

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

Over the next several weeks, we settled into somewhat of a routine. Each morning I was up by 0530, military habits are hard to break, and did my morning workout. By 0700, Ree was up and we ate breakfast together before going our separate ways to do whatever needed to get done for the day. We'd get back together for dinner and talk about what we'd done and then spend some more time talking or watching TV before heading to bed. That was until one evening when she called me into my dad's home office.

"Dan, can you help me with something?"

Instantly, I remembered the last time she'd asked me for help and the image of her breasts popped into my mind.

"Why? What do you need?" I asked cautiously.

"I need you to take a look at something with me."

"What?" I asked again.

"I found these financial ledgers stuffed in the back of your dad's desk and they don't seem to add up," she called out.

"Okay," I replied as I headed into the office. I froze the moment I entered. "FUCK! Not again," I thought to myself. Ree was sitting at my dad's desk wearing a sports bra and tight yoga pants which wouldn't have been so bad if not for the fact that the top was so tight that it was creeping up to expose the lower portion of her breasts, as well as making a perfect outline of her nipples in the front. Instinctively, I groaned.

"Is something wrong," she asked innocently.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"What?"

"You, me, us," I blurted out.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ever since the night I helped you with your bra I've done nothing but fantasize about you and it seems that all you've been doing is wearing clothes that get me so turned on I'm afraid the front of my pants are gonna bust open."

"Oh, is that all?" she teased. "There's a simple way to take care of that," she crooned as she stood and pulled her top over her head completely exposing her breasts.

"Arrrgghhh," I moaned even louder.

"Still too much," she continued without even giving me a chance to reply before she peeled off her pants and stood before me with nothing on but a gold ankle chain and a bellybutton ring. "Now, how about it, sailor boy?" she whispered as she seemed to float across the room until her body was pressed against me.

Any chance I had of resisting melted away as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down towards hers. Our lips barely met yet it suddenly seemed like the rest of the world faded away.

Her lips were full, soft, moist, and tasted vaguely of strawberry lip gloss. The tip of her tongue slid across my lips before probing between them. I tried to resist for the briefest of moments before separating my lips and we found ourselves involved in a battle as old as time as our tongues thrust and twisted against each other.

"So you like?" she asked as she pulled away, just far enough for me to see the wanton look in her eyes.

I didn't say a word, my hard cock pressing against her the only answer either of us needed.

"Mmmmmm, I guess so," she purred as she cupped the bulge.

In what seemed like seconds, my clothes were scattered in small heaps around the room.

"Come here, baby," she moaned as she stepped backwards until her ass pressed against the desk. "Come and get me," she finished as she hopped up on the edge and spread her legs.

For the first time I was seeing her 'au natural'. Her raven-colored hair hung over her shoulders just barely caressing the top of her breasts. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle in the light and her skin was a tawny brown. There wasn't a tan line to be seen across her breasts and just the hint of one around her hips telling me she loved to sunbathe in the nude as much as possible. Her tits stood out proudly from her chest with just the slightest bit of sag and were capped with pebble-sized nipples that were hardening and turning a light-rose color as I watched. Her stomach was firm and flat and she had a small bellybutton ring with a ruby-colored stone in it to match the color of her nail polish. Her legs were long and toned and the junction between them was bare, revealing her womanly treasure. And when I looked closer, I could see that her nether lips were red and puffy with a light dewy layer of moisture covering them.

"Come on, lover. Give me that cock of yours."

I moved towards her as if I was dreaming until I found myself between her spread legs. But when I leaned forward to kiss her, she stopped me.

"We can do that later," she whispered, seductively.

"I thought ..." I stuttered as the image of us making long, slow love evaporated.

"I know but right now I need your cock deep inside me. I've wanted you from almost the first moment I saw you. You look and sound so much like your father," she shuddered as she ran her fingers across the outer lips of her pussy. The room instantly filled with the same heady aroma I'd smelled when I'd helped her with her bra; the scent of her arousal.

Inside my head, a battle unlike any other I'd ever had was being fought. On one side, I told myself I shouldn't do this, that this woman had been my father's wife and my step-mother but on the other side, my body was reminding me that she was my father's widow NOT his wife and most definitely not my step-mother. Besides which we both wanted ... no make that NEEDED this.

In the end, it didn't matter because while my mind was debating what to do my body was moving closer to hers. When I felt her arms wrap around my neck and her legs wrap around my hips, I knew the battle was over. My cock found the warm, wet opening to her core just like a guided missile and slid between her outer lips.

"Mmmmmmm, just what I need," she moaned as she slid closer to the edge of the desk while tightening her legs around me and pulling me into her.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk," I groaned as I felt my shaft slip inside.

"Yessssss," she hissed in reply. "So fucking good."

From that moment on, nothing else mattered. I locked my hands behind her hips and pulled her towards me, driving my cock into her until I felt the tip flattened against the rear wall of her pussy. Her womb, the holy of holies, the place that gives life lay just beyond and I wanted it. I wanted her. I wanted to cum deep inside of her and maybe, just maybe, get her pregnant.

"So fucking big. I haven't felt like this in such a long time. Do it, lover. Fuck me," she whispered in my ear as her fingernails raked down my back. "Fuck me. Take me. Make me yours and yours alone. Fill me with your cum. Make me your cum-slut, your baby-mommy," she finished as if she'd read my mind.

"You ... really?" I asked as I withdrew until just the tip of my cock was still embedded in her.

"Yessss," she sighed. "I wanted your father's baby but he's not here so give me yours ... please. Fill me with your cum. Get me pregnant. Help me feel what it's like to be alive again."

That was all I needed to hear. For the next ten minutes the sound of your bodies slapping against each other filled the room. And minute-by-minute, I felt myself drawing closer to fulfilling both of our wishes.

Then, just as I felt my balls begin to tighten, she released me and pushed me away. She slid off the desk and turned around, lifting her ass in the air as she bent over.

"Fuck me. Fill your slutty step-mommy's cunt with your cock," she groaned as she reached around behind herself and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, pulling them apart so I could see the sopping entry to her pussy.

The lips were now deep pink and her inner thighs was coated with a slick layer of pussy juice but what caught my attention was the single drop of her juice that hung from her clit. The sight of it made my cock jump and I felt like a moth being drawn to a flame as I stepped up behind her. Instinctively, my hands slid around her body and grabbed her tits as they swayed beneath her. At the same time, her hand slid between her legs and grabbed my cock, guiding it to the entrance of her pussy.

"Now," she whispered in a tone so soft I almost didn't hear it but I knew what she wanted as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock.

I stood and with one long, hard thrust buried my cock inside her until the tip crashed against the back of her pussy again.

"Yiiieeeeeeee," she wailed as my cock pressed against the nerve-filled wall.

Again and again she yelped as I drove into her until slowly her cries turned to groans of pleasure. "Ohhhhh ... it hurts ... so fucking good. Don't stop. So fucking good. Give me your cock. Arrggggghhhhhh. Mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... I need this so bad. Yesssssss. Ohhhhhhh, fuck yes ... just like that. Deep, so deep. Ahhhhh ... ahhhhhh ... ahhhhh. You're going to make me cum. Fuckkkkk. Keep going. Squeeze my tits ... pull them ... pull my nipples. Yessssss ... that's it. Twist my nipples. Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... it feels to good. Mmmmmm, so close. It feels so good to have your cock deep in me. Stretching me and filling me. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah. Ohhhhh ... right there. Just like that. Now ... now ... slap my ass. Make it nice and red."

I released one tit and brought my hand down on one of the rounded orbs bouncing in front of me. "Slap."

"Harder."

"SLAP"

"HARDER," she screamed.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK."

"YESSSSSSSS," she screeched as my hand moved back and forth alternating between her reddening cheeks. "SPANK YOUR NAUGHT LITTLE SLUT!!!"

Suddenly, I felt her shiver beneath me and realized that my ball sack was slapping against her clit. "You like this?" I snarled as I thrust into her causing my sack to swing forward and crash against the sensitive nub again and again. "You like the feel of me fucking you? The feel of my balls slapping against your clit ... my fingers pinching and twisting your nipples?"

"Yesssss ... oh god yessssss," she moaned.

"And how about this?" I asked as I reached around her body and squeezed her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH ... WHAT THE FU ... I'M CUMMMMIINNNNGGGGGGG," she screamed as her body went rigid.

I'd never felt anything like it before. Her pussy tightened around my cock like a velvet-covered vise while her inner muscles ran up and down the shaft. It was more than I could stand. "I'm cumming tooooooo," I groaned as I leaned over, pinning her to the desk, and pushed my cock into her as deep as it would go.

"Yessssssssssss," she hissed as she pushed back, trapping my cock against her cervix.

Fireworks went off before my eyes for a second time. I felt my cock jerk again and again as my cum surged up the shaft, spewing into her waiting pussy. How long we stayed like that I had no idea. Her body shook and trembled under me as she soared off into orgasmic bliss and it wasn't until she returned that she slowly settled on top of the desk, flattening her tits against it, while I lay on her back. When our bodies finally stopped shaking and we'd caught our breath, we pulled apart and settled onto the floor.

"Wow," she sighed. "I haven't been fucked like that in ages."

"I thought ... I mean you said ..."

"Me and your dad?"

"Yeah," I nodded my head.

"Your dad was a great lover but ..."

"I thought that's what women wanted," I interrupted.

She laughed softly. "How many women have you been with?"

I was shocked and more than a little embarrassed by her question. "Plenty," I boasted. "A Navy man always takes advantage of all the puss ... I mean ... pleasures he can get when he's on leave."

"Oh, so you're talking about the sluts and whores that hang out around the waterfront bars."

"Hey!! I've never had to pay for any ..."

"Never?"

"Okay, once."

"How about the rest of the time? Did you buy any of the women drinks before the two of you got together? Or maybe an inexpensive dinner?"

"Yeah, so?"

"You paid. You just didn't know it."

"Ahhhh. But they ... I mean ... you ..." I stuttered as she leaned against me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Let me tell you something," she said as she snuggled against me. "Women, especially mature women, learn over time that there are two kinds of men when it comes to sex; the lovers and the fuckers. Now, the fuckers are all 'slam-bam-thank you, ma'am'. In other words, they're into the whole sex thing just for the moment. They're into it more to conquer the woman and to get their own satisfaction than anything else. Lovers, on the other hand, are the ones that take their time, learn what a woman likes, and doesn't like, and make each time they're together something that neither will ever, hopefully, forget. The lover is also the one that realizes there are times when a woman wants her lover to be a fucker. She wants him, or her, to take control and sometimes even force her to do things she might not ordinarily do."

"So tonight?"

"Tonight I needed a fucker. I needed to feel someone else take control of the situation and ... of me," she finished as she lightly ran her fingertip across the sensitive skin of my chest.

I closed my eyes reliving what had just happened. Then I heard her giggle softly.

"That's what I like about a younger man," she murmured as she glanced down at my cock. "They recover so quickly."

Surprised, I looked down and watched as my cock trembled and began to harden.

"Unfortunately," she sighed, "that will have to wait. Right now I need a shower and then we need to look over those ledgers."

It felt like a bucket of ice water had been poured over my head and I watched as my cock quickly shrink to its original, limp size.

She stood and offered me her hand. "You coming."

"I thought I already did," I teased.

"Yes, you did," she replied as she glanced down at the rivulet of our combined fluids that were running down her leg. "In fact, I think that might be the most cum any man has ever put inside me."

"It was my pleasure," I replied as I grabbed her hand and pulled myself up while at the same time pulling her towards me. We found ourselves pressed against each other, our arms wrapped around each other, and our lips only a fraction of an inch from touching.

"We should ..." she began to say until I leaned forward and kissed her. For the briefest of moments, I thought she was going to pull away but, then I felt her melt into my arms as her arms encircled my neck. Our lips met and our tongues battled and teased each other again. My hands gently stroked her hair as hers ran up and down my back. The animalistic desire we'd shared earlier was gone. Instead, this kiss was filled with more, much more. It was filled with a closeness, an intimacy I'd never felt before. It seemed like we were locked together forever, but it probably was only a few moments, before we broke apart, panting.

"Double wow," she sighed.

"You can say that again," I gasped.

"If I'd known that kissing you was going to feel that good I wouldn't have waited so long."

"Is that so?" I said, as I softly brushed her cheek with the back of my fingertips.

"Yes," she whispered as she turned her head and kissed my hand. "But, for now, we still have other things to take care of," she said as she slipped from my arms and walked away.

I watched as she moved across the room; the sway of her hips, the delicate way her feet touched the ground, and the occasional wet spot left on the floor where our fluids dripped from her. It was then that I noticed that the gold chain from around her ankle was gone. I glanced around the room and saw it on the floor next to the desk, broken into several pieces. I stood staring at it. Little did I realize what this small piece of jewelry meant or how it would affect my life.

"Coming?" she yelled back down the hall, rousing me from my dream world.

We shared the shower; touching, exploring, and kissing ... lots and lots of kissing. And, in the end, we only stopped because the water got cold. When we got out, we helped dry each other and slipped into long, fluffy robes before heading back to the office.