Seabee's Homecoming Ch 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next several hours, we poured over the books; page-by-page, line-by-line. In the beginning, everything seemed fine but then I slowly began to notice a very subtle pattern of payments going to sub-contractors I'd never heard of, suppliers who never seemed to send the supplies that were ordered, and the occasional deposit to a bank located in the Bahamas.

"Did you know about any of this?" I asked after pointing out what I'd found to her.

"No. Until your dad died he took care of all the business stuff. I was, more or less, just eye candy when it came to the company."

"Ahhh. So you don't know a thing about this?" I asked as I pointed to one of the deposits.

"No. Why?"

"From what I've been able to figure out the account is in your name, that's why."

"WHAT?" she shouted as she took the ledger off the table to get a better look. "I don't know anything about this, honest!"

The look on her face and in her eyes told me she wasn't lying. She didn't know a thing about it. "In that case, I have a pretty good idea what's going on. Actually, I started suspecting something like this when you told me how my dad had died but I need to have a friend take a look at these books. In the meantime, I think it might be a good idea if I kept these with me."

"Still don't trust me?"

"I trust you, just not Nichols. If he'd ever find out that my dad had a second set of ledgers here at the house there's no telling what he might do," I said as a childhood memory popped into my mind. "Better yet, is the copy machine still down at the office?"

"No. Your dad brought it home awhile ago. He said he didn't need it down there after he bought an electric printer to use for printing invoices and stuff from his computer. I think the copier's somewhere down in the basement or in the garage. Why?"

"Instead of running the risk of Nichols getting his hands on these I'm gonna make a copy and send them to my friend, 'cuz if my guess is right, Nichols is a crook and he murdered my dad to hide it."

Her face turned bleach white as she stared at me. "You really think ...?"

"Yeah. At the moment I do."

"Can I ask you a favor then?" she asked, meekly.

"Sure."

"Can we sleep together? Suddenly, I don't want to be alone."

Of all the things she could've asked, that was probably the last one I expected. "I ... mmmm ... I guess so. There's something I should tell you though."

"What's that?"

"I sleep in the nude."

"Good," she replied, almost casually. "So do I."

As if it was the most natural thing in the world, we took each other's hand and headed down the hallway towards the bedrooms. We only hesitated a moment to decide which room to use before entering the large guestroom.

"I've never slept in here," she said as she stood next to the bed, her back towards me, and slipped the robe off her shoulders and tossed it across the end of the bed.

"Neither have I," I replied as I looked over my shoulder at her while removing my robe. That was when she turned and caught me staring.

"After what just happened I don't think you need to sneak a peek, from now on just ask," she finished as she placed her hands on her hips and spread her legs slightly exposing every inch of her body to my gaze.

"Sorry, it's just that you're so damn beautiful and I'm not used to this."

"Thank you. A woman, especially one that's older than you, always appreciates a compliment."

"You're welcome," I said as we slipped under the sheets and snuggled against each other.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked after I'd turned off the bedside lamp, the dim light of the moon casting shadows across the room.

"Sure."

"You keep talking about being so much older but you don't look that much older than me,"

"Yeah?"

"So, how old are you?"

The sound of her soft giggle reached my ears like the touch of a gentle breeze. "First of all, a gentleman doesn't usually ask a woman her age. It's considered impolite by some but considering everything that happened tonight ..."

The image of my cock thrusting in and out of her instantly filled my mind so I barely heard her finish.

"... there shouldn't be any secrets between us. So, I'm 35."

"That's not old."

"To some maybe not but if anyone ever found out I'd fucked my almost step-son and that he's 11 years younger than me ... well, let's just say it would raise a few eyebrows and cause more than a little trouble."

"I guess we better keep what happened tonight our secret then," I said in a hushed tone.

She was silent for a second or two before asking in a soft, sensuous tone. "How about the next time? Are we going to keep that a secret too?"

"The next time?" I asked as I felt my cock begin to stir.

"And the next, and the next, and the next," she continued.

"You mean ...?"

"You didn't think this was just a one-time thing did you?"

"I honestly hadn't thought about it."

"Well, now you know the answer," she finished as she settled in beside me, her back brushing against mine. "Good night," she whispered and I soon heard the soft, gentle sound of her breathing as she slept.

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I felt was Ree's warm body pressed against mine. Sometime during the night she'd rolled over so now I felt her breasts pressed against my back and her nipples drilling small indentations in my skin. Her upper arm and leg were draped over me as well, holding on to me. The subtle fragrance of her perfume filled my nostrils along with something else, something far more primal. The musky aroma of a woman. A woman who either had been, or wanted to be, fucked. The effect was that my cock was as hard as a rock and was sticking straight out in front of me. I didn't want to disturb her, so I slowly tried to slip from her embrace.

"Don't go," she whispered.

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Are you sure?" she asked, as she ran her hand down to my groin and wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock. "Or is there another reason?"

"Arrrgghhhh," I groaned.

"That's what I thought," she whispered, seductively, as she disappeared under the covers.

Within seconds, I felt her hand begin to slide up and down my shaft as she probed the opening at the tip with her tongue.

"Fuuccckkkkk," I sighed.

"I like the sound of that," she mumbled from under the covers.

"I usually don't last long first thing in the morning."

"Who said anything about you lasting?" she teased as I felt a warm, moistness surround my shaft followed by a gentle suction. My hips matched her rhythm, pumping my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she groaned.

I lifted the covers and stared into her eyes as she pulled her mouth from the tip and licked the end like a popsicle.

"You like?"

"Hell yeah," I sighed.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she purred as she slowly lowered her head but rather than take my cock in her mouth she lifted it out of the way and descended to my balls. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and gently licked them.

I sucked on my lower lip to keep from moaning again. I'd never had a woman lick my balls and the thrill was unlike anything I'd ever felt. Small bolts of lightning seemed to surge throughout my entire body as her tongue tickled the sack.

Then, after what felt like an eternity, she took one of my balls into her mouth. Her tongue twisted and swirled around it as she gently sucked before releasing it and doing the same to the other. The moan that came from her vibrated through my body from head to toe.

"Soooo good," she mumbled.

"Shiitttttt," I groaned, no longer able to remain quiet.

She shifted slightly as she looked up at me, her hand wrapped around my shaft. "About 8 and a half inches? Right?" she asked, quietly.

"Only eight," I croaked.

"Only eight, he says," she teased. "I'll want you to know that most men are only about 6 inches even though they say they're eight," she continued as she licked up the side of the shaft. "But, in your case, I think you're right. And most men are definitely NOT this thick around," she stressed as she tightened her hand around my shaft. "I can't believe I actually got this inside me last night," she whispered as she slowly licked up the length until she reached the tip. "But, right now, I want it somewhere else," she finished as she kissed it, probing the slit with her tongue, before pursing her lips and descending. It felt as if I were pushing my way through a tight, wet opening. Over and over she pressed the head against her lips until with a 'pop' I was in. Her mouth was velvety and her tongue felt like fine sandpaper while she gently dragged her teeth over my hyper-sensitive skin.

"Come on, lover. Watch how your nasty step-mommy sucks your nice, hard cock."

I suddenly understood what a deer felt like when it's lit up by a set of car headlights. I couldn't have looked away even if my life depended on it. "Ohhhhhhh, Fuck yeah, that feels so good. Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop. Suck my cock," I grunted as I watched her lips travel up and down the shaft, leaving a faint trail of her strawberry-red lip gloss.

Her grip on my cock tightened as she began to tease me. She pursed her lips once again and popped my cock through it. From then on, she changed things continuously. Sometimes, she'd barely take my cock into her mouth while other times she'd suck it in so deep I was sure it was buried in her throat and then sometimes she'd drag her tongue or teeth against the nerve-laden area under the head. Yet, through it all, her hand ran up and down the length of iron-hard flesh.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as my body began to tremble and my hips, instinctively, began to rise and fall on the mattress. "Gonna cum soon," I moaned.

"I know," she whispered as she cradled my balls in her palm, rolling them back and forth like marbles, adding to the sensations while her other hand was tickling and lightly pulling on my pubic hair.

"Close," I grunted.

She didn't say a word as her head descended. She licked my cock from balls to tip before teasing the nerves under the crown.

"Shhhhhhhh," I hissed like a steam train as my hands entwined in her hair and I pushed upwards. Her head angled slightly and she swallowed. "She's deep-throating me!! Fuck!! She's taking my cock down her throat!!!" I screamed in my head as I felt my ball sack slap against her chin as my cum begin to surge up my shaft.

She felt it too and as the first strand blasted from the tip, she pulled free of my grip and aimed my cock at her tits. "Do it, lover. Cum on my tits. Coat them with your warm, man-cream," she purred as her hand became a blur, milking it.

Strand after strand rocketed from the slit. The first landed just under her chin and the second in her cleavage. She quickly got on her knees and rubbed the tip across her tits covering them until the cum dipped down and hung from her nipples. And through it all, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

When the pulsing finally slowed and stopped, she gently licked the crown to get the last remaining drops before scooting up beside me. I was drawn to the way my cum seemed to cling to her orbs as she rubbing it over her skin.

"They say it's one of the best skin moisturizers around," she teased.

"Hah?"

"Cum."

"Oh," I replied, completely embarrassed.

"I love starting a day like this," she said, softly.

"I'm glad I could help," I replied as I continued watching what she was doing.

"Would you like to help rub it in?"

I nodded my head as I cupped a fleshy orb, lifting its mass. It was like a soft pillow, giving way wherever I pressed or squeezed. Gently, I ran my fingertips across the warm flesh, circling and exploring the globe while moving closer and closer to the nipple before moving away and starting over again on the other one.

"That feels so good," she said, quietly. "So many men just want to grab them as if they were a loaf of bread. It's unusual to find someone who wants to take their time."

"Don't make the pedestal too high," I teased as I lifted her breast higher, mesmerized by its beauty.

A low moan escaped from between her pursed lips.

'I guess you like having your tits played with."

"Like? ... no ... Love! It's like there's a direct connection between them and my pussy."

My cock jerked from hearing her talk about herself like that.

"It looks like there's something you like too."

The quizzical look on my face made her snicker.

"I think you like it when I talk dirty," she whispered as she slid closer and ran her tongue around the rim of my ear. "Maybe you'd like it if I told you how much I liked last night. How much I liked the feel of your hard cock sliding in and out of my warm, wet pussy."

My cock jerked and hardened with each word.

"I was right. You do like it," she purred. "So, what if I tell you what I'd like you to do now? Would you like that? Would it get that wonderful cock of yours hard again?"

"Yessss," I groaned.

"You know, until last night I hadn't been with a man since your dad died. Which might not seem like long for some women but you need to remember he and I were making love every day, sometimes more than once, so for me it was like some kind of torture. I felt dead inside. I needed to feel a man touch me, to hold me in his arms, to fuck me, to fill me with his cock, and then fill me with cum. But now ... now you're here and I want you. I want you to play with my tits and suck on my nipples. I want you to pull on them until you almost rip them off before you let them go," she sighed, "then I wan ..."

I didn't let her finish as I took her nipple between my lips and began to suck on it. Somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind I knew what she wanted so I covered my teeth with my lips and began to feed on her just like a newborn.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as she arched her back towards me. "That's it baby. Suck on mommy's tits."

The feel of her soft, warm flesh fueled my desire, causing me to suck harder, drawing her nipple deep into my mouth, Then, to my surprise, I felt something warm spraying inside. "Wha ...?" I mumbled only to have her grab the back of my head and pull it tight against her breast.

"It's okay baby. I'll tell you all about it later," she murmured as her other hand traveled the short distance to my lap and wrapped around my cock.

I couldn't believe that it was already hard and ready for action. But, at the same time, I realized from the way she was moaning and her body was moving on the bed that she was just as turned on as I was. Reluctantly, I released her left breast and slid my hand down across her stomach to the junction of her legs, gently caressing her inner thigh.

"You're such a fucking tease," she sighed as she placed her hand over mine pressing it against the outer lips of her womanly treasure.

"It's only teasing if you don't plan on doing something about it," I muttered as I briefly pulled away.

"And just what do you plan ... ohmigod," she wheezed as I slid two fingers between her pussy lips and into her sodden canal.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Definitely," she croaked as I moved my fingers inside of her. "You know your way around a woman's body, that's for sure. You're making me wetter than I've been in a long time which means it'll be so much easier to get your cock in me again.

"What if I have something else in mind?"

"Such as?"

"Hmmmm, let me see," I said as I slid under the covers. As I moved lower, I caressed and teased the skin of her thigh and legs making it a point to end between her legs. Automatically, her legs spread as I knelt between them.

"Do it, baby. Give me your hard cock."

"Not yet," I whispered as I shifted and moved closer to her nether lips. Ever since I'd licked my first girlfriend's pussy I'd been intrigued by the way that each woman's pussy tasted; some were salty, some sweet, some tangy, and some even had a bitter aftertaste. But right now there was only one I was interested in and it was right in front of me.

I slid my arms under her knees and pulled her closer, bringing her pussy to my mouth. It tasted like honey; thick and sweet. I licked her outer lips over and over, probing along the creases before working my way to the opening of her inner core. My tongue darted out of my mouth and into her opening, almost like a snake striking.

"Where did you ...? Ohhhhhhh."

The question immediately made me think of the woman I'd met in an Okinawa bar; the three days we'd spent together and all the things we'd done to each other. I smiled at the thought as my tongue darted out this time teasing her inner lips. Her body trembled beneath me as I took long, slow swipes up and down her cleft from the base of her opening to her clit. And each time my tongue rubbed across the sensitive nub I was rewarded with the sound of a sharp intake of breath.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod ... owwwwwww. Don't stop. Please don't ever stop," she wheezed as she laced her hands behind my head.

Gently, I pulled free of her grasp. I had to see what was causing her such intense pleasure, so I shifted my hands, placing the thumbs on either side and pulled back the hood of her clit. Her nub was hard and erect like a very small cock except without the hole on top. It was about the size of the eraser on a pencil and almost as long.

"Shhhhhhh," she hissed as I slid my finger into her pussy before returning to the nub and coating it with a layer of her slick juice. My finger circled around and around the hypersensitive bundle of nerves. I could actually see it throbbing as I moved closer and closer until I carefully took it between my index finger and thumb and gave it a gentle squeeze. Instantly, she arched her back until only her shoulders and the heels of her feet were on the bed.

"Arrrggghhh," she groaned.

Fighting the urge to drive my tongue into her, I gently blew across her clit instead.

"FUCKKKKKK," she wailed as she locked her heels under my armpits and tightened her grip on my head and jammed her pussy against my mouth.

I twirled my tongue around and over the sensitive nerve bundle before taking it between my lips and sucking on it, just as she'd done to my cock only moments before.

"Ohhhhhhh ... that feels good. You're ... gonna ... make ... me ... cum ... if ... you ... keep ... doing ... that," she panted as she frantically rubbed herself against my face.

I backed away once again, this time just far enough to get a better look at her pussy. It had changed and reminded me of some of the exotic flowers I'd seen. Her outer lips were now swollen to twice their normal size. Her inner lips were visible between the outer lips and were a deep-red that glistened from the juice that coated them. Her clit stood out, hard and erect, completely exposed and the opening beneath it opened and closed like someone gasping for air. A thin trail of her juices leaked from the base of the opening and dribbled down between the crack of her ass to pool on the sheets beneath her. It was, without a doubt, one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen in my life.

I turned my head slightly and kissed her inner thigh. Inch by inch, I kissed and nibbled my way to her knee before returning to her core. It took every ounce of willpower I had to keep from plunging my tongue into her again. Instead, I moved to the inner thigh of her other leg, kissing, nibbling, and sucking my way to her knee. I could feel her body trembling.

"You're such a fucking tease," she whined.

"No I'm not," I insisted as I moved back toward the junction of her legs. The heady aroma of her excitement was almost overwhelming me as I licked across the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh. What are you doing to me? I've never felt this turned on in my whole life."

I paused almost holding my breath. I knew, somewhere deep inside, that once I started this time, I wouldn't be able to stop. I would return the pleasure she'd given me and possibly more.