Seabee's Homecoming Ch 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," she whispered. "Eat my pussy, lover. Make me cum."

I ran my tongue the full length of her slit. She jumped when I nibbled on her lust-engorged clit and moaned deeper and longer than before as I pushed my tongue into her pussy. I alternated between sucking her clit and licking her pussy, varying my rhythm and the depth as I probed into her, bringing her closer and closer to a huge climax before withdrawing to let her calm down once again.

"Ohmigod, baby. Do it. Make me cum. Arrrgghhhhh. So good ... so fucking good. Stop teasing me! You're driving me crazy."

"Do you want to cum?" I teased as I did the hardest thing I'd even done in my life by pulling away from her and sitting back on my knees.

"YES, I want to cum. I want to spray my fucking juice all over you. I want to feel it drip from me like a broken faucet. Make me cum, sweetheart. Do whatever you want to me ... from now on I'm yours anytime and anyplace."

"You're mine?"

"Yes."

"My what?" I asked, already thinking I had an idea of what she was about to say.

"Do you really what to have this conversation right now?" she whined as she lightly ran one fingertip over her nipple while the other slid between the opening to her pussy.

"Yes," I replied, knowing that as hard as it was to do, this was a way to prolong what was about to happen and the pleasure we'd both get from it.

"Your friend," she began hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"Your partner."

"What else?"

"Your lover," she purred as she spread her legs so I could see her finger sliding in out of her pussy.

"Yeah? And?" I croaked as my cock jumped at the site.

"Mmmmm. Can I ask you a question first?" she asked as she shifted her legs so her thigh rubbed against my cock.

"I guess so."

"Do you know what it means when a woman says she's 'collared'?"

"I ... ahhhhhh ... not really," I stuttered.

"Well," she whispered. "It's like this. From the first time I made love I've known that I enjoyed being submissive ... you know ... told what to do. There's just something about the man taking charge that get me sooooo wet and horny. Now don't misunderstand, there are times I can get a bit bossy letting my Ma ... I mean my lover know what I like but in the end it's what he does that gets me the most turned on."

My cock was a hard as rock listening to her. "So if I told you I wanted you to grab your legs behind your knees and pull them up so your knees where pressed against your tits ...?"

She didn't let me finish as she grabbed her legs and did as I asked. "You mean like this?" she asked seductively.

"Or if I asked you to spread your legs as wide as you could?"

"Mmmmmm, I like this," she purred as she rolled further back onto her shoulders as she spread her legs while still holding them behind the knees.

"Just like that," I groaned as I leaned forward and plunged my tongue into her sodden pussy. A deep, primal groan slipped from between her pursed lips as I licked her furrow from top to bottom and back, alternately nibbling at her labia and sucking on her clit.

She dropped her legs over my shoulders locking me in place. "That's it, lover. Eat your subbie's pussy. Make me cum. Ohhhhhhh."

I rolled my tongue into an imitation cock and drove into her then flattened it inside and rolled the tip as if it were a hook as I pulled it back out.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that," she hissed.

"Isn't that the point?" I teased before returning to her pussy. Time stood still as I tongue-fucked her pussy and teased her clit until I felt her body begin to bounce up and down on the mattress.

"So close ... Ohhhhh ... Gonna make me cum ... that's it lover ... eat me ... eat my pussy ... oh god it feel so good. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... right there. Arrrgghhhhh ... don't stop. Almost ... almost there ... now ... now ... NOW," she wailed as her legs clamped around my head, her fingers yanking my hair. "CUMMMIINNGGGGG."

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her thighs holding onto her as her body shuddered beneath me. Over and over, I felt her tense and rocket away only to return so I could send her back into orgasmic orbit by nibbling or sucking on her clit.

"Please stop," she wheezed, breathlessly. "I can't take any more."

"You sure?" I asked as I ran my tongue over her clit one more time.

"Arrrggghhhhhh," she groaned as her back arched. "No ... no more. I can't ... please ... I can't take any more ... owwwww ... I can't believe how hard you made me cum. And I definitely can't remember EVER having my pussy eaten like that. Most men, and few women, have satisfied me the way you just did. Most men just want to fuck me as soon as they can and the women ... well, that depends."

"Depends on what?" I asked as I crawled from between her legs and lay down next to her.

"The time, the place, the mood, ... the individual woman. Some want to be lovers, all soft and loving. Other's want to role-play that they're men and just get right to it."

I didn't say a word as images of her with another woman danced through my head.

"Come here," she whispered as she slid her fingers back into my hair and gently drew me close.

Our lips met, and parted. Our tongues battling playfully as we held each other.

When we separated, there was a impish little smile on her face. "I love the way I taste," she murmured as she licked her lips.

"I do too," I replied as we settled down next to each other. The fact that we hadn't gone 'all the way' didn't seem to matter at the moment. I felt ... it's hard to explain how I felt; happy, satisfied, fulfilled, curious. The words came and went yet none seemed quite right.

Silently, she rolled over and cuddled next to me. Her head was on my shoulder, her hair cascading over the pillow, her breast pressing against my side and her leg laying on my hip. I barely even noticed the trickle of her juice that slid down my hip.

"Penny for your thoughts," she whispered.

"Hah? Oh. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Some of the things you said?" I instantly felt her body tighten before she continued.

"Such as?"

"Being a sub. Being with other women."

"Does that bother you?" she asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

"Hmmmm ... that's what I was thinking about."

"And?"

"As crazy as it sounds," I said as I turned my head to look into her eyes, "it doesn't. The things that have happened in our past are what have brought us here, like this. So how could I be upset?"

"Oh."

"I just need to figure out this 'sub' thing."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well," I began as I laid back down, staring up at the ceiling. "Most guys have heard or read about this kinda stuff but I don't think you can really understand it until it's kinda 'staring you in the face' as the saying goes."

"So?"

"So ... a couple of times I heard you start to call me something and then stop."

"Yeah?"

"Were you? I mean ... all the books and stuff say that a sub refers to the person in charge as Master. Is that what you were going to call me?"

"Yes," she blushed. "Master is a generic term for the dominant person though as time goes on the couple usually come up with other names too."

"Okay. Next question, why me?"

She hesitated before answering. "Earlier, I told you I was attracted to you because you reminded me of your dad. That isn't entirely true. When I heard your voice it reminded me so much of him I almost imagined he'd somehow come back. But when I came out of the room and saw you standing there and the way you took care of Nichols. The way you made him run. The way you've just naturally taken control of everything about your dad's death and the whatever is going on at the company. It made me feel, you know ... all safe and protected. That's why I acted the way I did."

"You mean walking around half dressed and trying to seduce me?"

"Yeah."

"And the 'dirty talk' is that part of the dom/sub thing too?"

"No. Not unless the Dom wants it to be. I just noticed how it seemed to effect you and talking dirty turns me on too."

"What about the ... mmmmmm ... what did you call it? Oh yeah, being collared?"

Once again she blushed, but this time a much deeper shade of red.

"When subs wants to give themselves to a person completely they offer that person the opportunity to 'collar' them. It's kind of like a wedding ring. It means that the sub belongs to that Dom and that Dom only.

"Were you collared to my dad? I didn't see you wearing anything like that," I mumbled as the image of a leather choker appeared in my head.

"Yes, I was. A 'collar' can be anything. Sometimes it's just words but usually it's a chain of some kind. A necklace, a waist chain, a bracelet, or, in my case, the ankle bracelet that got broken when we ... in the office."

"When we fucked?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I kinda took it as a sign that I could move on. Find someone new."

"What about whips and stuff?"

"Silly man," she teased, lightly. "That's BDSM and while some Doms and subs enjoy that too, many don't."

"What about you?"

"I like to role-play once in awhile but I'm usually not into that stuff. Unless," she paused, looking me in the eyes, "my Master enjoys it. Then I do whatever he wants."

"And you want me to be your Master?"

"Yes, sir."

"So, I guess you meant the part about being mine any time and any place?"

"Yes, Master."

"And the part about wanting to have a baby?"

"Yes, Master. This 'little one' would be honored to have your baby."

"So I'm in charge. She'll do anything I say ... any time and any place. We'll see about that," I thought as I glanced down and realized that my cock was standing at attention. "It almost looks like a miniature flagpole," I joked to myself. "Okay, 'little one', go lay down on the edge of the bed," I said out loud.

"Yes, Master," she replied as she scurried to the edge of the bed.

I slid from the bed and stood next to it. "Now, spread your legs and show me your ...," I faltered. Though I'd fantasized about something like this many timed, now that it was actually happening I wasn't quite sure what to do.

Fortunately, she knew as she finished my statement. "My cunt. Does my Master want to see this 'little ones' wet cunt? Does He want to fuck me with his magnificent cock?" she asked as she shifted her legs, opening them wider and slid her hand between them. She placed her thumb and forefinger on either side of her opening and spread it apart. The fragrant aroma filled my nostrils.

"THAT is exactly what I want," I said in a commanding voice as I grabbed her ankles and lifted them up to my shoulder as I stepped closer. She reached for my cock and rubbed it on the lips of her pussy, coating the head with her juice.

"Fuck me," she sighed.

I nudged open her pussy slowly, pushing into the depths.

"Oh fuck ... yes, Master ... give me your hard cock. Fuck my hot wet pussy and make me cum. Mmmmmmmm ... you feel so big. I feel like I'm being split in two. Oh god ... oh god ... so good. Give it to me. Give me all your cock. Fuck your subbie. Fill me with your cock. Fill me with your cream. Cum deep inside me ... please," she moaned.

I released her legs and she dropped them around my waist. At the same time, I leaned forward and supported my weight on my arms as I began to push into her.

"Ahhhhhh ... fuck me ... push it in quick. Let me have it all."

Something inside of me snapped from hearing her plea and I slammed into her, knocking the wind out of her. Our bellies slapped together, my public hair crushed against her bare flesh. I pulled back and drove myself back into her again. Her pussy held onto my cock, gripping it with her wet, velvety walls. I pushed and pulled faster, increasing our tempo, causing both of us to pant and grunt like the two sex starved animals we were at that moment. She had her eyes open, looking directly into mine.

"Ohhh ... yes, Master. Fuck your little one's pussy. Make me cum. Fill my wet pussy with your baby-making cum. Pleasssssseee! Oh ... oh ... ohhhh ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... do it ... fuck me with your hard cock ... rip me open ... fuck ... ohhhhhhh ... yeah ... arrrgghhh ... argghhh ... arghhhh ... soon ... gonna cum soon ... don't stop ... ohhh ... now ... now ... IIIIEEEEEEEE ... I'm cummmmmiiinnnnnggggg!"

I could feel her cunt squeeze my cock, milking it, coaxing my seed from my balls. I reached down and pinched her hard nipples as her legs tightened around my waist and she raked my back with her fingernails.

Still leaning over her, I thrust as hard and fast as I could. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. "Cum for me Ree. Ohhhhhhhh ... you gorgeous slut. I'm gonna cum too. Gonna fill your pussy with my load," I grunted as I felt my balls tighten and the first strand rocket up the insides of my shaft and spray the insides of her waiting pussy. "Cumminnnngggg," I groaned as I arched my back, forcing my cock into her; as deep as it could go.

"That's it, lover ... Fill me ... owwwww ... Yessssssss," she sighed when she felt my cock spasm inside her.

The wet, squishy sounds we made heightened our orgasms. I looked at her as strand after strand of my cum filled her hot, wet core. I could feel the overflow drenching my balls and her pussy mound.

A smile formed on her face and she simply said, "Sooooo fucking goooddddd."

My cock continued to spasm, sending my seed into her until after one final jerk, it stopped. I suddenly felt as weak as a kitten. Every muscle felt like it was made of Jell-o. I gently lowered myself onto her. I lightly kissed her neck as I lay my head on her shoulder. I could feel her taking long, deep breaths as my chest rested on hers. We didn't say a word and the room was so quiet, the only sound was our breathing..

After a while, I felt my cock begin to shrink and I tried to pull away only to have her lock her legs behind me.

"Don't," she whispered as she pulled my head down onto her breasts. "You feel so good inside of me."

"I aim to please."

"Well, you were right on target, Sailor man."

"You know, I don't think I've ever cum that hard, or so much, in my life."

"Good, 'cuz if I figured things out right, I should be ovulating today."

"So you might ...?"

"Yep. We might have just made a baby," she said, softly as she leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

I raised myself up on my elbows and our lips met in a long, lingering kiss.

When we parted, she looked into my eyes once again. "You know there are a couple of things we can do to help this whole baby-thing."

"Like what?"

"Well, the first is you could stay just like you are for ... hmmmmmm ... two or three hours. You know ... to help keep all your cum inside of me."

"I don't thinks that's gonna happen," I admitted reluctantly.

"The second is you could help me get some pillows under my ass before you pull out. That way gravity will help keep your cum in."

"I think I could do that," I said, jokingly.

"And the third ... well, we'd have to wait a little while for that."

"Okay. What're we waiting for?"

"For you to get hard so you can fuck me again ... and again ... and again. Until I get pregnant."

"And what about after I get you pregnant?"

"We fuck even more," she laughed, lightly. "Most men don't have any idea how horny a woman gets when she's pregnant because her hormones are constantly changing."

"Hmmmm ... whore moans. Sounds interesting," I teased.

"Ohhhhh, you're bad."

"Even when I'm good," I whispered as I gave my cock a twitch inside her.

"Don't start something you can't finish, mister," she teased back as she tightened her muscles around my length.

"Maybe later," I mumbled as I knelt up, pulling her with me, so I could get the pillows under her. Afterwards, my cock slid from her with a resounding 'plop' followed by a trail of our combined juices dribbling from her slit.

Her hand slid between her legs and she scooped up the fluids, bringing them to her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, we taste good together," she continued as she licked the juices from her fingers.

"And you say I'm bad."

She laughed before replying, "And you haven't seen me at my worst ... yet."

"God help me," I muttered as I rolled over onto the bed.

She snuggled up against me once again and we fell asleep wrapped into each other's arms.