Seafaring Delight Charters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two spent lovers lay next to each other, each enjoying the afterglow of a great love session.

"I bet the ladies like that move," Pam sighed.

"I've never been that forceful before, I hope I didn't hurt you," Paul sweetly proclaimed.

"No, those moans and cries were all the good kind," Pam replied.

"You're sleeping with us tonight tiger," Pam noted. "I can't wait to watch you do that to Sharon, while she eats me out!"

They each put their trunks back on, and strolled back to the party site.

They could hear music before they got to the camp, as someone found the courage to demonstrate their guitar skills.

Cory was quite good, for a lawyer, as he strummed through the classics, and some of the listeners joined in song when he found the right chords for Yesterday, a Beatles favorite of everyone.

The men found their bunk mates for the night, and enjoyed a cuddle, and some wine or sangria. As the ladies relaxed, they started to head back to their bunks, using paddle boards and kayaks, so the dinghies would stay available for the larger party.

They were heading for home in the morning, so Marny didn't let too many of the crew get away before she ordered the breaking of camp, and the shuttle of all the equipment took two trips for each skiff.

"Hey Sugar," Pam called Sharon, "Our boy toy for the evening learned that he can 'rapid tap', so we are in for a real treat tonight." Paul smiled shyly as the other women turned to see what they missed out on.

"Oh, yeah, he can tap dance into your pussy and make you cum yum yum!" The look of pleasure that she showed them was attached to the memory of that orgasmic moment on the island.

"You're just teasing us, I mean Chad is a good lover...."

"Okay, who here is enough of a slut to help him demonstrate," Pam wondered.

Sharon put her had up, and smiled like a teacher's pet, but Pam ignored her.

"I don't mind," Phyllis chimed in with her hand raised as if she was looking for a hall pass.

There was no talk of Paul being shy, or reluctant to perform in public. Pam simply took him by the hand and brought him center stage.

"Lose the panties Woman, this is going to be doggie style, so get something soft for your knees."

It only took a minute for Phyllis to position herself on her hands and knees, with her butt in the air, pointing suggestively at Paul.

"Now put your cheek on the deck, and spread your ass cheeks with your hands. Don't worry, there will be no anal," Pam promised.

Sharon helped Paul with the condom. He needed no help in achieving a boner.

He spent no time with foreplay, he just put his hands on her hips and pushed it in until his circumcised head was fully buried, then stroked a bit deeper on subsequent thrusts, until his pelvis was bumping the Doctor's up turned fanny.

Paul's muscled chest was slick from a mixture of sweat and suntan lotion. Phyllis could see her partner, and how statuesque he appeared. His thrusts were very nice, though she thought he was more fun when she took the top a few days ago.

Paul increased his pace a bit and his cock only pulled back 2 inches before slapping back into a very moist pussy.

"Right about now, you get to see his new talent," Pam declared.

Paul reached forward and grabbed Phyllis wrists, raising her head off of the deck she found herself looking at the other men, and the lust she saw brought forth a wonderful orgasm.

Paul shifted to one inch stabs, as he used Phyllis like a rag doll.

"Oh!... My!... GOD!" Phyllis practically screamed the lord's name, then started panting like she was in childbirth, as the orgasm continued.

"Breath. Girlfriend," Pam instructed with a knowing smile.

The orgasm lasted for 3 or 4 minutes, and no one looked away. No one had anywhere else that they would rather be.

Finally Paul finished his performance with his own fierce orgasm as he released his lover's wrists and grabbed her hips to make full thrusts again, milking himself till he was too tired and too spent to go on.

The entire audience was mesmerized, as they contemplated the hedonism that they had been privy to.

"I hope he recovers for me," Sharon moaned, and the spell was broken. Gene grabbed Chad's hand and pulled him towards the cabins. "Time for bed," she said and giggled like a teenager.

"I need to put Corey to bed, Hon, can you hold off an hour or so, maybe cuddle and have a nap?" Pam begged.

"Okay, but you better wake me up!" Sharon responded with her pouting baby face.

The usual bar served as their boardroom. Marny had her laptop open and Java sat next to her hunky man Cujo on the screen. Shylo plopped her luggage down and sat on Marnys left side. They were close enough for Pam and Sharon to look at each other and snicker with their private suspicions that those two were more than friends with benefits.

"I almost forgot!" Shylo squealed as she popped up and moved swiftly to her luggage. "Major Rod sends presents!" referring to Major Jerry Rodriguez. She pulled a hefty bundle from her luggage and plopped it on the table.

Sharon was on it, like a six year old at a birthday party.

"Jerry sent one for each of you, and I insisted that he have one made for Cujo too," Shylo insisted, as Sharon held up a yellow man sized string bikini bottom! "It says, Seafaring on one cheek and Delight on the other," Shylo revealed.

Sharon held them high, and in range of the laptop's camera for her audience in Honduras.

"I won't be wearing that!" Cujo cried, as he watched Sharon work her tongue over the other side of the briefs.

"Oh, you'll wear them, or you'll wear nothing!" Java commanded, and no one doubted her authority on the matter.

"Well I hope you like them, I had to donate almost all of my bikini's to Panama, just to make room for them," Shylo informed them.

Pam had to be the adult, and return everyone to the business side of things. "About Shylos proposal, Sharon and I agree whole heartedly, that we all need to be safer with sex. We know that using a condom isn't enough..."

"Especially when it breaks!" Sharon squeezed in.

"...and we don't know enough about what to look for with the various symptoms of herpes or other skin infections. So we are willing to take all of the courses," Pam concluded.

"Cujo and I will take them too, and I'll help mom," Java replied over the laptop.

"Your mother will call me if she needs any help Java," Shylo declared as she turned to her shadow figure. Marny turned into her and they kissed deeply, leaving no doubt that it was more than casual.

"Okay then," Cujo grumbled, realizing that no one was paying attention to the input that he was biting back. "Does anyone want to hear about our Trimaran?"

Marny pulled away first, but showed no embarrassment as she returned her focus to the meeting.

"We have finished with the repairs to the hull, although it will need a lot of cosmetic work, it will sail," Cujo reported. "Java will fly home tomorrow, while we wait for the right weather to sail it home. I don't want any women on board since we will be limping along, and piracy is a real concern in these waters," Cujo concluded.

"I need you here to Captain the Opal," Marny insisted. "The girls are heading home today."

"If I don't make it tonight, just have Chase sail it to our closest spot and I'll be there the day after," Java replied, referring to one of her cousins that crewed on some of their Charters.

The sound of a jet landing pulled everyone from their thoughts, and the meeting ended with kisses and hugs.

Back to Hoboken for the girls, but it was July in New York, so they would be fine, stripping for the summer, then back to paradise in late Fall.


12