Seafood for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for helping me tonight, Martha. I intended to teach my wife a lesson, but I found that I really enjoyed being with you. You are a wonderful person and I cannot understand why your husband would cheat on you," I said.

"I appreciate the compliment and thank you for dinner. I enjoyed spending some time with you also. If I remember right, we have to kiss passionately as I leave," Martha said.

"Since Ann isn't here, you don't have to," I said.

Martha grabbed me and pulled me to her. She gave me a long and very passionate kiss. She is an excellent kisser and I had to shake my head to clear it.

"May I have seconds?" she asked and then kissed me again.

My dick instantly got hard as a rock. During the kiss I felt her hand feel the front of my pants and grasp my hardon.

"I am sorry that I got you excited. I wish I could take care of that for you but I don't sleep with married men," Martha said.

"I can take care of it but it won't be as enjoyable as your solution," I said.

"Jim, if things don't work out for you, please know that I am available once you are free. I would love to spend some more time with you and this big thing in your pants," she said.

I opened the door and she walked to her car.

Ann still had not returned home so I went to my bedroom and undressed. I crawled into bed and started reading a book. An hour later Ann returned home. I heard her come up the stairs and then she was standing in the bedroom doorway.

"I see that your date is gone. Did you make out with her?" my wife asked.

"Of course! We followed your example; it is apparently acceptable for married folk to do that with divorced friends," I replied smiling.

Ann thought about the remark and started to respond to it but then fell silent for a few seconds.

"Did you fuck her?" Ann asked.

"Did you fuck Ted?" I replied.

"I get it! What is good for the goose is good for the gander. What you did tonight was pretty cruel but I guess I deserved it!" Ann said.

"I wanted you to see how your date with Ted felt to me. I am surprised by how selfish you were yesterday. All you thought about was you... and Ted. You clearly did not include me in your dinner plans. Did you and Ted plan to piss me off so that I would leave you two alone?" I asked.

"No! Why would you think that?" Ann said.

"Because that was the message I got from your actions," I replied.

"It was not intentional and I certainly did not do it to hurt you. But, what you did tonight was meant to hurt me though wasn't it?" Ann asked.

"Ann, tonight was payback for your Sunday fiasco. I know that there is more going on than just a meal. I think Ted played both of us and he has plans for you. That is what I am angry about. I want you to think about it. It is getting late, Ann. Go sleep wherever you slept last night," I said and I turned off the bedroom light.

Tuesday:

The alarm went off and I showered, shaved and dressed. I went to the kitchen and found Ann sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. She was just wearing one of my old T shirts. There was no breakfast and she was not dressed for work. Her eyes were red and there were tissues all over the table and the tissue box was empty.

"I don't know what to say to you and I don't know what to do. I admit that I didn't think things through and I messed up, but I want you to know that it was not intentional to exclude you Sunday night. It was just my silly mistake, and I think that you are making too much out of it. Could we talk about this so that we can get back to our normal life?" Ann asked.

"Ann, I agree with you that I am making too much out of the meal. If it were anyone other than your long-time lover, I would not have made a fuss over the meal. However, there is much more going on and that is what I am really upset about," I said.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I thought you were angry with me because I failed to fix you a meal," Ann said.

"Ok! Let's start with this: I am willing to bet that you didn't run into Ted in the grocery store. I think that he called you and set up a meeting with you on Saturday. I would guess that he is staying in a hotel and eating in restaurants, so why would he be in a grocery store? That smelled like a lie the minute you said it. You lied to me about 'running into him', didn't you?" I asked.

Ann stared at me with fear in her eyes.

"Yes. He did call me and we met for lunch Saturday. How did you know?" Ann asked.

"I think you both underestimate me or you think that I am really gullible," I replied.

"Did you guys make out after your lunch like you did after your Sunday dinner?" I asked.

"Jim, on Saturday we had lunch and discussed old times and his divorce. When we were finished, he walked me to my car and he kissed me goodbye. It was just a kiss and that is all. I hurried off to the grocery store because I didn't want to be gone too long," Ann said.

"Ann, there are several reasons that I am so upset and angry. First, you lied to me about meeting Ted and then you lied to me that nothing happened after Sunday dinner. As long as we have been married, you have never lied to me. Ted comes to town and you start lying to me. You are lying to me to hide what you know in your heart is wrong! Soon you will be lying to me to hide an affair with him. Do you see why I said I wouldn't sleep with a lying wife? Do you think that I can trust what you tell me now?

"The dinner was planned to be a date with Ted and you even dressed up especially for him. I don't know if the date was your idea or Ted's, but I think it worked out pretty much as it was planned except that you didn't have sex. I believe that sex was an option after the meal but thankfully you were the one to put a stop to it. However, you guys did make out and you keep lying about it," I said.

"Honey, I walked him to the door and he kissed me as a thank you for dinner," Ann asked.

"Kissed? Hell, what I saw you two doing is what we called serious making out. You had your arms around his neck and you never stopped his wondering hands. Could you feel his hardon when he pulled you against his body? Ted had his hands all over you. Heck, he was even playing with your pussy. Ann, are you going to lie to me that he didn't do that? Is that your definition of 'nothing happened'? I was here at the house the whole time. I watched everything from the time Ted arrived to your passionate making out with him after dinner. He was feeling you up pretty good. Just like old times!" I said.

"You were here? Why didn't you come in and stop it?" Ann asked.

"I didn't intrude because if I had, then I would be in jail today for killing Ted. Besides, I wanted to see if you were going to be a faithful wife or a cheating wife," I said.

"Oh God!" Ann said.

"Ann, you still don't believe that the dinner was a set up to get you alone, so let me ask you one question: When you both were in college, did you know that Ted's favorite meal was seafood or did he tell you that on Saturday after you invited him for dinner?" I asked.

"We didn't eat any seafood when we were in college together because we were too hard-up for cash. Now that you mention it, Ted told me what to cook for dinner," Ann said.

"Back in high school when all the guys would go fishing and then have a cook-out, I couldn't go. Ted knew back then that I if I ate fish that I would get very sick. So why would he ask you to cook halibut knowing that I couldn't eat it? It was because he knew that I would get pissed off and leave. Ted intended to make out with you after dinner and possibly have sex with you regardless if I was here or not. He assumed that I was weak like I was in high school and that I would allow it to happen and do nothing about it," I said.

"Oh God! " Ann said.

"Continuing on with why I am so angry: I have a fear that as long as Ted lives in this area, he will keep after you until he gets you into his bed. Sunday was just the beginning of a series of 'dates' until he succeeds," I said.

Ann stared at me but still said nothing.

"Another reason that I am so angry: Your meal disaster showed me that you still have deep feelings for Ted. You were doing everything for Ted - special food, dressing up for a date, showing off your big tits, and later making out with him. Ann, you have never dressed like that for me but you did it just for Ted. In your mind, where did I fit into all this? Oh that's right; I just slipped from your mind. You even said so. That hurts as much as if you were having an affair with Ted.

"I may be too sensitive about being your second choice, but the Sunday dinner brought back those thoughts from when we were first married that I was your second choice after Ted dumped you. I was your rebound husband - second choice -- #2. That is why I am so pissed off - on Sunday you were throwing it in my face. It is not really about the meal per se. It is about the fact that Ted is back in your life and your feelings for him came back to life. You overlooked me on Sunday but you did special things just for Ted. I am still your second choice," I explained.

"Honey, you are not my second choice. You are the one that I married, not Ted. I have always tried to show you how much I love you," Ann said.

"Yes, you married me but it was suspiciously right after Ted left you. It felt to me that you were hurt by Ted and you came running to the next man on your list - me. If you had dumped him to married me, I would never have felt like I was your second choice," I said.

"Well, Ann, you wanted to talk about it so there it is. My anger has very little to do with your meal. There is a larger story here," I said.

"Honey, I didn't see any of this. I didn't realize that you still felt like you were my second choice for a husband. I knew that you felt that way when we were first married but I thought that after 20 years of marriage that you saw that I only have love for you," Ann said.

"When I saw you put your arms around his neck and allow him to feel up your body, I was very disappointed in you. I was not in your mind - all your attention was given to Ted. Ann, I am tired of feeling like I am #2, a rebound husband, and it is going to stop...NOW! Ann, I want you to decide today which man you want in your life.

"Ted is now free from his marriage. He is available and he now lives here in town. If you decide that you want to be with Ted, then do not come home tonight. Go move in with him. Take enough clothes with you this morning for a couple of days. I will send you the rest when you tell me where you are.

"However, if you decide to stay here with me, then Ted must exit your life for good. This is your chance to show me that you are choosing me over Ted - that I am your number 1 choice. You must tell Ted today that you never want to see him or hear from him again -- it was finished 20 years ago. There will be no friendship with Ted; in fact, you must consider him to be dead. I will not have your ex-lover interfering with our marriage," I said.

I got up from the table and walked to the garage with Ann following me. I stopped as I opened the door to the garage and said, "Ann, do you know the biggest mistake that you have made? You have never said that you were sorry."

I walked into the garage and drove off to work.

******

Later that morning at work, I received a phone call from Security that I had a visitor at the main entrance. I told them to put the visitor in the vendor conference room and I would be right there. Our pharmaceutical plant is huge. It is about a third of a mile from my office to the main entrance.

As I walked to the main lobby, I saw Ted sitting in the meeting room. I told the guard to turn off the camera in the room.

"You may hear some loud noises coming from the room, but do not react. Got it?" I said to the guard.

"Yes sir, boss!" the guard replied.

I walked into the conference room and closed the door. Ted stood up and extended his hand. I refused to shake his hand and sat down across the table from him.

"What do you want, Ted?" I asked.

"Ann called me today and told me about what is going on between you and blamed me for all the trouble. She ended the call by telling me to never see her or call her again. I came here to apologize to you. It was not my intension to cause trouble between you two," Ted said.

"I don't believe you, Ted. I think you planned to turn the dinner invitation into a date with Ann. You told Ann to cook seafood hoping that I would get angry and leave to eat someplace else. That way you could be alone with Ann. Well, it worked because I did just that.

"Why are you here in town?" I asked.

"About 6 months ago, I was divorced. I wanted to come back home and start over. I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on 2nd St. until I can find a place to live so I can settle down. I have a couple of job interviews later this week. I look forward to living here again," he replied.

"Is Ann part of your plan to restart your life here?" I asked.

"I would not want to break you guys up. I am very sorry for how things have turned out," Ted said.

"I don't trust you, Ted. I think that you are planning to get Ann back into your life again. Am I supposed to believe that you two just ran into each other at the grocery store? I don't buy it because you are staying in a hotel and eating in restaurants. You don't need to buy any food so you couldn't have run into each other at the grocery store," I said.

"Jim, I will be truthful with you. Yes, I called Ann on Friday at her office and I asked her to meet me on Saturday for lunch. At lunch she invited me to dinner on Sunday - it was not my idea. We decided to tell you that we met while she was grocery shopping because she knew that you would be angry that she had lunch with me," Ted said.

"Ted, as soon as you are back in town, you are having Ann lie to me. Ann has never lied to me before this weekend. So did you guys make out after your lunch like you did after dinner Sunday night?" I asked.

"Jim, nothing happened at lunch. I walked her to her car and gave her a kiss, but it was just a kiss between two friends and then she went grocery shopping," Ted said.

"Ted, I watched you on Sunday make out with Ann and play with her butt and pussy. That is not acceptable behavior for you to do with a married woman. I know that you had hoped to have sex that evening but Ann shoved you out the door before you could accomplish that," I said.

"It was Ann's idea for me to come to dinner, not mine. I can't help it if you are a hothead and ran off. I actually thought you might be a wimp and stay around. Did it excite you to watch us? Did you see that Ann was willing?" Ted asked.

"So dinner on Sunday was your attempt to start to cuckold me. It didn't matter if I left or if I had stayed at home because you planned to make out with Ann and possibly even fuck her. You thought that I am weak like I was in high school and I would let you have Ann while I watched," I said.

"Some men enjoy watching their wives getting fucked. I thought you might be one of them," Ted said.

"Now that you are back, you are planning to start fucking Ann? You think that because I was weak in high school that I would allow it to happen. You don't intend to marry her -- you just want her as your regular fuckbuddy. Am I right?" I asked.

Ted said nothing but looked at me. I saw a slight smile.

"Since we are being honest, I admit that I think that you are a bit of a wimp and the thought had crossed my mind to make out with Ann in front of you after dinner because I knew that you would do nothing about it," Ted said.

"Ted, while you and Ann went to the university for 4 years, do you remember what I did?" I asked.

"I think you went into the army or something like that," he said.

"My father was a career military man. He pulled strings and got me into an elite military group in the army. They taught me how to jump out of airplanes, how to fight hand-to-hand, and how to disarm someone with a knife or a gun. Then I was sent overseas to fight with terrorists. I was able to use all that training and yes, I did kill a few. In fact, one with my bare hands and he had a knife. The best one was when I shot a terrorist leader from about 3/4 of a mile away. The 50 cal. bullet blew his head clean off his body and I got to watch it through the scope on my rifle. He never knew it was coming because I was so far away that he didn't even hear the gunshot. So, Ted, I am no longer the weak kid from high school and I will not allow you sleep with Ann. She is my wife now. You had your chance years ago but you dumped her," I explained.

I stood up and walked over to Ted. He rose and again put out his hand.

"No hard feelings? We're Ok?" he asked.

I took his hand and I squeezed it very tightly and didn't let go. Ted grimaced with pain. I'll show him that I am not a wimp!

"Ted, with you living here now, my marriage is at risk because you both have feelings for each other. I think that it would be best if you sought employment on either the west coast or the east coast. Your parents are dead and buried so there is no reason for you to be here other than to get Ann back into your life and I am not going to let that happen," I said.

He gave me an angry look and tried to pull his hand loose, but I held him tightly. I decided to show him who is the alpha male. I kneed him very hard in the balls and he bent over groaning loudly. He tried to grab his crotch but I held his hand tightly.

I wanted to hurt Ted so that he would not think of me as weak or as a wimp. I didn't want to hurt him badly enough that he would have to go to the hospital because they would then have to call the police. I needed to just do something small but painful.

With my free hand I bent his thumb back toward his wrist. I kept it up until I heard a snap and Ted screamed. I had dislocated his thumb which is very painful and keeps him from using his dominant hand. There is no need to go to a hospital; it would take only minutes for a doctor to snap it back into place. I let go of his hand and Ted fell to the floor in a ball. I kicked him very hard in the balls with my foot and he screamed again. The security guard opened the door. I waved him out and he closed the door. I kicked Ted again in the ribs this time.

Ted was always known for having beautiful hair so I grabbed a handful and lifted him up. He tried to hit me with his left fist but I moved aside. I hit him in the throat just below the Adams apple with the thumb side of my hand. His eyes became big and he immediately had difficulty breathing. A man cannot fight if he cannot breathe and I did not want to have a fight with him. I pushed him back into his chair.

I moved inches away from his face and said softly to him, "Ted, when you leave here, you will pack up your belongings into your car and leave for the west coast tomorrow morning. I will check tomorrow night at your hotel and if you are still there, I will come visit you. If you think you are hurting now, just wait until I come to see you tomorrow night. Do you understand me?" I asked.

He could not talk so he nodded his head yes. I punched him in the face with my fist and his nose spurted blood all over his shirt.

"Ted, remember what happened to the terrorist leader. You don't want that to happen to you so get the hell out of here and go pack up. Don't call Ann anymore,' I said and left the room.

I told the guard to help him to his car and to make certain that he left the property.

When I got back in my office, I received a phone call from the guard.

"Your visitor was really in a bad way. I gave him some Kleenex and he put some up his noose to stop the bleeding. I had to help him walk to his car and then I had to physically put him inside. He had a hard time with the steering wheel because his thumb was bent the wrong way. He has left the property, sir."