Seafood for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said.

"Sir, I don't know what he did to piss you off but I will make certain that I never get on your bad side....sir!" the guard said and hung up.

******

When I arrived home that evening, Ann met me at the door to the garage. I was glad to see her because I was worried that she might want to be with Ted. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I just want to tell you how sorry I am about Sunday. It won't happen again... ever! I came home early so that I could make you a special dinner. I even dressed up special for you and I redid my make when I got home. I wanted to make up for the way I treated you Sunday. Honey, I really love you.... and only you. You are my number one and don't you forget that," Ann said.

"What are we having for dinner?" I asked.

"I made Beef Stroganoff for you. I know it is one of your favorites," Ann said.

"Let me go wash up and I will meet you in the kitchen," I said.

When I came back downstairs from our bathroom, Ann had a plate of food on the table where I always sit and she was just putting hers on the table. We ate in silence probably because we both were hungry. I know I was shoveling the Stroganoff into my mouth quite fast. Ann is really a great cook.

When we finished, Ann said, "You told me that I had failed to tell you that I was sorry. Well, I am telling you now that I am so sorry for everything. I am sorry that I forgot about your seafood allergy. I am sorry that I made you angry. I am sorry that I lied to you and I am sorry that I agreed to meet with Ted for lunch. I am sorry that I made out with Ted and that you had to see it."

"If you had said that you were sorry back on Sunday, this would not have drug on for so long. Saying that you were sorry would have meant a lot to me but you were determined that you had done nothing wrong. You were lying to yourself that nothing happened," I said.

We both sat there thinking about what we both had said. Finally Ann spoke up.

"I did as you asked. I called Ted and told him it was over and that I never wanted to see him again."

"I know it was hard for you because you still have feelings for him," I said.

"Actually, it wasn't hard for me. I thought about everything you told me and I see that you were right. Ted was manipulating me and I can see that he was making plans," Ann said.

"I saw Ted today at work," I said.

"Oh?" Ann said.

"He came to apologize to me. He told me that you called him today and ended your friendship with him," I said.

"Well, since we all have to live in the same town, it is good that he apologized to you," Ann said.

"Ann, I didn't accept his apology. Instead, I confronted him and with some heavy persuasion, he admitted that he intended to make out with you Sunday evening whether I was there or not. He admitted that he wanted to fuck you Sunday night. He also said that he didn't want to ruin our marriage but he was intending to make you his on-call fuckbuddy. He thought I was a wimp and I would be OK with it. So, I persuaded him to move to the west coast by Wednesday night or I would pay him a visit," I explained.

"I take it that you had a fight with him at your work?" my wife asked.

"I wouldn't call it a fight because he never laid a finger on me. Somehow his thumb was dislocated during our discussion. The whole conversation seemed to cause him a lot of pain. His balls were hurt so badly that he will not have sex for a week or two. Ann, I want you to tell me if he calls you or tries to see you. I don't want you having any communication with him. Period! Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes, I understand. I am sorry about everything. I think I was taking you a little bit for granted. I had assumed that you would not mind him coming to dinner. The seafood thing was just a mistake on my part. Even though he asked me to cook it, I should have known better. I will not contact him and if he calls here, I will let the call go to voice mail," Ann said.

"Ann, that includes phone calls at your work as well," I said.

Ann nodded her head in agreement.

"Ann, get your purse. I want to go for a ride," I said.

We got into my car and I drove to the Hilton. As I drove into the parking lot, I asked Ann to look for his car. She had seen that he was driving a truck after their Saturday lunch. She pointed to a Chevy truck with a U Haul trailer attached.

"He didn't have the trailer attached Saturday but he may have left it here at the hotel during our lunch," Ann said.

I parked the car and we went inside. The hotel has a large eating area where they serve breakfast and dinner. At one end, there is a bar. I saw Ted sitting at the bar having a drink. He did not notice us when we entered the hotel. I told Ann to stay where she was and I walked over to Ted. I grabbed the back of his neck at two points with my right hand. These points disable the head and neck and cause a lot of pain. While holding his neck, I moved around to his side so that we could see each other. I notice that his right hand was all bandaged up and he was drinking with his left hand.

"Ted, it's good to see you again. I see that your truck and trailer are all packed up. Are you going to leave tomorrow, for good?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Ted, I want you to drive slower than usual because your right hand is all bandaged up and it will be hard to steer. By the way, how are your brakes? You never know when they might fail you," I said smiling.

Ted had fear in his eyes as I stared him down. The bar tender came up to me to see if I wanted a drink.

"No, I don't drink but I would like to pay for Ted's bar bill tonight," I said and I handed a credit card to the bartender. He ran the card and then returned it to me.

"He can drink as much as he wants - just put it on my tab," I said.

"That is very nice of you, sir" the bartender said.

"Anything for an old friend of my wife's," I replied.

"Ted, remember what happened to the terrorist leader. He never knew it was coming for him and it was over in an instant," I said and released my hold on his neck.

He watched as I walked back to Ann. She gave him the finger and we left holding hands. My wife was smiling the whole time we drove home.

Once inside our house, my wife kissed me with her arms around my neck.

"You really are my knight in shining armor. You are here to protect my honor and keep me safe from predators. If you will come upstairs with me, I will give you your reward," Ann said.

She took my hand and we walked up the stairs together. Once we were in the bedroom, I started to undress but she stopped me. She immediately started undressing me.

"I want to do this for you," she said.

When I was naked, she walked me over to the bed and gently pushed me down on it. Ann then did a striptease as she undressed. By the time she got on the bed, I was hard as a rock.

We made out for many minutes. I finally moved down so that I was right in front of her pussy. She shaves all of it but leaves a triangular patch of trimmed red hair above her pussy. I went down on her and she started moving her hips around. I inserted my finger and massaged her G spot. She had a vocal orgasm almost right away. I kept going until she had two more orgasms, then we fucked in the missionary position. After we both had an orgasm, we laid beside each other and held hands.

Ann rolled over on her side and said to me, "I need to reward my knight for protecting my honor. I want you to fuck my ass."

I rolled over to my side of the bed and got the KY from my nightstand. When I rolled back, Ann was already on her hands and knees. I pushed some lube into her ass and worked it around inside, then I lubed up my hard dick. I entered her slowly and she groaned a lot. I was not certain if it was pain or pleasure. I stroked in and out of her for about 5 minutes until I felt my orgasm starting down in my groin. I came vocally and shot about 5 times inside of her. Ann never has an orgasm with anal but she does it for me because I really enjoy it.

We made love one more time and were so exhausted that we could not go on, so we laid beside each other and talked.

"I hope between dinner and your reward that you will forgive me and let me sleep with you tonight," Ann said.

"Yes, you are forgiven and, yes, you will sleep here tonight," I answered.

"Thank you for handling Ted. I am glad that he will be moving away," Ann said.

"Let's hope that he leaves town. I will check on him tomorrow night to make certain," I said.

"Honey, there is something that I need to explain to you. You know that I was a virgin when I got together with Ted. I thought what he and I had together after 4 years was exactly what marriage was all about. However, after the first year of being married to you, I realized that life with you was much better. You treated me as an equal partner in our marriage rather than a servant. I really analyzed everything today and I can see that when he and I made love, everything was about him. My role with him was to do whatever was needed to bring him satisfaction. He really didn't care if I had an orgasm or not. He even told me once that most women don't have them - their job was to see to the satisfaction of the husband.

"Making love with you is so different and so much more satisfying than anything I had with Ted. I didn't have many orgasms with him and he led me to believe that was normal. With you, I always have several every time we make love. Also, afterward you always hold me and kiss me. I feel so loved with you and not just in bed. You are a wonderful husband and I couldn't be happier.

"Since the Sunday dinner mess up, I have thought a lot about both of you. Maybe I was uncertain about you and me when we were newly married, but after a year or so, I realized that Ted had too many faults and was too self-centered, but you treated me much better than he ever did. I honestly felt loved when I was around you but I never felt that way with Ted. This weekend it didn't feel right when I was eating dinner alone with him. After dinner when he kissed me, some old feelings came back and I let him go too far, but I quickly realized what he was doing and I wasn't going to fuck him.

"You are a far superior man to him. You are my number one choice. Honey, I am ashamed to admit it, but deep inside of me I am glad that you hurt him for messing with us. I want to go with you tomorrow to check up on him," Ann said.

We slept the night holding each other.

******

Wednesday

Ann fixed us a special breakfast of eggs, bacon, hash brown potatoes and a chocolate waffle. I went to work stuffed.

When we both came home that evening, the first thing Ann wanted to do was to go check on Ted. We both got in my car and headed for the Hilton Garden Inn. As we drove through the parking lot, Ann said that she did not see his truck. We parked and went inside to the service desk.

"We are here to see Ted Rapp; he is expecting us. Can you tell us what his room number is?" I asked.

"Mr. Rapp checked out this morning, sir," the clerk said.

"Did he leave us a message or a forwarding address?" I asked.

"No sir, he did not," the clerk said.

"Thank you," I said and we left.

Back in the car, my wife said, "Do you think he is really gone?"

"I hope so for his sake. I might have scared him enough that he really did leave. However, I am not going to waste another second thinking about him, and you shouldn't either. I know we have some excellent Beef Stroganoff at home but let's go out and have dinner someplace nice," I said.

Ann agreed so I drove us to our favorite Italian restaurant. Later, we returned home and immediately headed for the bedroom. That night Ann gave me the best sex ever. My dick was actually sore the next day.

EPILOGUE:

Ann never heard from Ted again. We both quit thinking about him and got on with our lives.

Ann never cooked seafood again. I even suggested that she throw away the pan she cooked the halibut in because it still smelled like fish.