All Comments on 'Sealing the Deal'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Another pathetic

Cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovecraft68 is, perhaps, the nastiest troll on Literotica. Go over to the Author's hangout and see his opinion of Loving Wives readers and writers. He is constantly railing against LW writers and readers, calling everyone here "incels," trying to get the site to run everyone off and prevent them from reading commenting or writing. The nastiest rat in the shit house, that's Lovecraft68. I suggest that readers give him all the respect he gives others: one star and a fuck you, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do you have to drag this out when you could have easily made your point in 2 or 3 pages?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Do you really think that your 18337 incest followers will read a 7 page cuck story in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deliberately demeaning disrespect is unattractive.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

"Votes and comments are appreciated"? Really? To vote we needed VERY negative ratings, to comment this all words would be a waste...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, no. Stay out of this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this one is a heaping steaming pile of…….

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

The writing is good but the tale was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seven pages of crap, total trash as far as I'm concerned. Imagine spending all that time and effort just to write seven pages of disgusting trash. What a waste. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another seven pages of dung by a tremendous talent free and hilariously infantile scribbler.

Nothing new from this schmock.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's not "all woman" she's all self-absorbed evil slut bitch. No worries though, the STD's will finish her off soon!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Sick story. Please skip the LW category from now on. The best ending would be: And then the terrorist bomb exploded and the Marriot and all the inhabitants disappeared.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Very well written as you always do. I might suggest that this is more in the Fetish category? Other than that, twisted and dark and painful. All Hallmarks of your touch sir! 😂. Thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Absolutely the most

Disgusting piece of trash I have ever had the misfortune to start reading on Lit.

There was a very good reason you have not written in this category in some time. Please take your demented cuck desires and just go away.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Pathetic is about all I can think of after skimming through this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha. A better title would be “Three Turds Meet in a Hotel Suite”. It’s an interesting choice to make all three characters completely unlikeable. It certainly strips away the potential for erotic heat. Grim.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

zero stars

I knew I was going to hate this. I love most of your writings, so I had to read it. I hate cucks and i hate cheating. I wanted to hate jill for being such a slutty whore, but peter was such a pitiful, whiney and unlikable character that I just couldn't care enough about any of the characters to hate anyone. The writing is good as I've come to expect from you so I didn't vote ( or gave zero stars) as to not affect the overall score. so even though I personally hated the story, your still a great writer so Thanks for Sharing.

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 1 year ago

ok.. where was the "loving wife" for this category? Go for Fetish or whatever.............not your best to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'When he didn't answer, she let his tie go. "Sit the fuck down and make some money or go the fuck home a soon to be single man."' -- Peter replied 'Jill the entire time we've been married, I've been a single man.' With that Peter turned and walked away to start a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This perverted excuse for a marriage was just too much for LW. Jill is a malevolent witch. Xavier is a sociopathic hypocrite. The actions directed towards Peter by Jill and Xavier go so far beyond imagination that it becomes purely ridiculous. Peter should have cut his losses and left. The smarter thing would have been to record the interactions with Xavier from the start. At least he could have had a follow-up visit with the clients to give them the real picture of why the deal went south. Xavier would have been shown as serving his own self interest, not his employer's. Peter should also have been keeping close tabs on Jill, well documenting her extramarital tryst. With that information he could divorce her or do exactly what she was doing. If she tried to divorce him for stepping out, he would have evidence that she had been doing the same for a lot longer. The incident 30 years ago really was not that big a factor. Yes Peter's motive was messed up but Xavier was messing with a married woman, that woman's husband had a right to know about it, and the employer had a right to know about it being as it was against the owner's policies for HIS business. Xavier screwed up his own chances. Had he got the job and affair was found out later, he and the secretary still would have been fired. Loss of four stars because of an over the top, unbelievable plot. Jill being a psychopathic, sadistic wife. Xavier being vindictive self-centered jerk. And of course Peter, because he knew the kind of evil person Jill was but was stupid enough to marry her anyway...plus he is a mentally messed up p-whipped soy boy.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I skimmed the last 5 pages. This type of tripe is way too long for "Can I clean your pussy after he cums crowd". All you need is 750 words as the skunk does a repeat performance and the self absorbed slut screws another man. No need for 7-8 page of dribble as she tries to convince herself she is worth it. Writers who produce this stuck recording either are very pro feminist or a guy who is at best Bi-sexual.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

This is very well written. I'm not a fan of humiliation or cheating. But you start it out by defining the wife as assuring him she could never be monogamous before he even married her. So, these characters sound very real, even though there are many readers here who will hate it.

5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I don't know about this one!

3

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

Great story for people who are into humiliation. I liked it for the telling. The subject matter kind of bothers me, but I read straight threw and found it enthralling. Peter certainly deserved what he got, but then he likes it. His real torture is that he can't embrace it. Jill is the perfect woman for him, and you are right she is a bitch and Peter loves it. He just won't admit it. Both of them a reprehensible. Only Xavier has a reason for acting as he does. What I miss in these stories is that they often do not go into the aftermath. Does their life just go on? Does Peter finally grow a pair and divorce her? Does he finally embrace his kink and really get into it with her? I always miss that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing but horrible story. I'm thinking LW isn't your thing. Maybe stick to Incest/Taboo where you do quite well?

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

One of your worst stories by far, are any of your male leads not a wimp

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

If you (the reader) doesn't know anyone who behaves as any of the three characters in this story, ... go upstairs and ask your parents. They'll tell you which of your neighbors act like one of them.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Typical cuck shit, barely worth a skim.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

That hubby is just an asshole, deserved it

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Hate cuck stories. They should be in the Fetish category considering they deal with a known fetish, cuckoldry.

1/5

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Half way through the first page you can tell skipping to the comments will save you valuable time that won't be wasted on this story. Love the comments section! ⭐

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Ummm...well not a single likeable character in the story, and I'm nauseous now. I somehow thought the karma would be because he cheated on her or something, but really it's that he's been living in an abusive relationship for years, and the whole story is just an example of his abuser finding another delightful way to cause him (essentially her mistreated submissive) pain. Well, I should have stopped when I was ahead, but now I'm going to need some brain bleach, partially because this was as well-written as your work always is. Actually I think I need a shower, because I spent too much time in that reprehensible excuse for a woman's head. I'm glad you're still posting here though.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

As usual, idiots don't die out and this author and his story prove it!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

This is what I hate the "Loving Wives" section of LIT. Too many sensitive ass people. And ya'll are talking shit to one of the most prolific authors on here. Just because this story didn't "Tickle Your Fancy" does not that it wasn't good.

VladtheWriterVladtheWriterover 1 year ago

I will never understand why this category is call LOVING WIVES, the stories are almost always about cheating whores. The only reason why I clicked on the story is because I enjoy the author's stories, not this one. I didn't find any of the characters to be likable.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Well, that is a shame, I was so excited when I saw that Andyhm and Lovecraft posted stories, two of our very best writers. But this was simp cuck fag shyte. It was jusst repetitive abuse of the spouse, and a three page sex scene-just too much. The way she treats her husband, why be married? I could see him being the way he is, their is a growing subset of men that are pussy-fags, but why would she want to be with a man who is like this? Thankfully Andyhm came thru with a good tale.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

Xavier is a sadist and Jill is a supreme masochist. Peter is such a weakling, but does he deserve his wife’s disgust? Can there be any actual love there? And just because a person gets a hard on does not mean he likes it!

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Nicely done LC. Loved it

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Totally disgusting.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Downright filth. Couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have mixed feelings about this story. First, and foremost, it is well written, as is usually the case with this author. By the same token, neither Jill or Peter are exactly the finest people in the world. But if it works for them....or does it? Finally, and I know this is my issue, tattoos, especially large bold ones are a major turnoff for me. I almost stopped reading when Jill's tats were described.

bobryan51264bobryan51264over 1 year ago

In most cases I despise humiliation of any kind . But somebody that would do that to his so-called Buddy deserves to pay the price for his actions and he paid dearly. But he deserved it. But that being said I don't care how good of a f*** she was I couldn't stay married to the b**** for a million dollars . Because anybody that says and does that to their old man for any reason has evil written all over her and we all know misery follows close behind the evil ones

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

I can see why this is scored so low, not everybody's cup of tea. I think I stopped on page 3 but the writing was damned good. As a rule, I don't downvote a story just because it doesn't have the same kinks that I do.

chuunichuuniover 1 year ago

Seeing Lovecraft posted... getting excited bc one of my favorite authors posted something... only to find it was this was such a letdown... :(

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Hmmm, Loving Wifes?!?!?! Where?

A spineless cuckold and a cheating manipulative whore...

I absolutely hated this story.

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 1 year ago

Too long and badly edited. Same as usual.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

Not my kind of story, but well written never the less.

Ken_Richards57Ken_Richards57over 1 year ago

Outstanding writing prose as always, it was the plot that SUCKED! Cuck is a very small subset genre (thankfully in my opinion). You are SO gifted, please shine in another genre. I still look forward to your next work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously what is wrong with people who can possibly find this enjoyable? Utterly disgusting on a multitude of levels

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never really dabbled much in the Loving Wives category, but I knew of its reputation before doing so. I just don’t understand the people who come here and spew bile at everyone and everything. They seem to want to hate-read every story, then bombard them with low scores. A strange dynamic. As for the story, it was pretty hot. I'm an incest/taboo guy really, but I don't mind a bit of humiliation for a character now and again. It occurred to me that one way the cheating couple could have further humiliated the husband, was for the wife to eat out her lover's arse, then give hubby a big tongue-kiss. Just a thought.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 1 year ago

Very well written, but this story made me too uncomfortable to finish it.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

A very hot and well written storey, one of the best. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

Not your best story, dude.

3 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't read it all. Nasty characters, nasty story. I never thought a woman could be so ugly. Would say this is a great description of evil!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've dropped greasy takeout steamers that hold together better than this rancid pile.

gladventurergladventurerabout 1 year ago

Well you're an excellent writer, but that just made this story suck even more. I've enjoyed many of your stories but I would have rated this a -5 if I could. You know what they say, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit no matter how hard you try. And you can't make a loving wife out of a self absorbed selfish sociopathic evil bitch. But you already know that. Axe to grind with LW stories, LW readers perhaps???? I am tired of authors trying to re-define the term "Loving Wife" for us poor dumb readers. Jill is at best, a sociopath and worst, evil incarnate. Peter is pathetic beyond belief. Literally, I'd have trouble believing any man would take that from a woman. No man is that hard up. And poor poor Xavier is guilty of the same thing Peter is, not owning his own mistakes. Peter didn't fuck the someone else's wife or break company policies on behavioral ethics, Xavier did that. But does Jill care? Hell no, because all she wants is to make her husband suffer and she thinks she can use this to close the deal and humiliate her husband at the same time. She's one sick bitch. Well Peter don't give her anything she wants. I was hoping that Peter would wake up and take back his life and self respect. There was a point during the sex scene when Xavier was almost punishing Jill. I would have liked Peter to change character and embrace the moment and start to encourage Xavier to get even rougher with her, to get into the spectating more himself, to take the fun of embarrassing himself away from Jill. Then at some point egg Xavier on even more. Then start videotaping it, telling them "so that I can watch it later". Then making two copies. Then when they were both hurting and tired, get up and tell them "thanks for the show you guys", I really needed that to come to grips with what I did all those years ago. After watching you two, I know that I can move on now. I feel delivered. Then walk over to the contract and tear it up into little pieces and walk out. Then call Christian and Gabrielle and tell them he wouldn't be signing the deal because he couldn't work with Xavier. I'll let him tell you why. Karma Jill, Xavier ?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ignore the haters. That was brilliant. :)

gladventurergladventurer12 months ago

Check out the authors hangout for a better understanding of this author/story. He says himself, that he wrote about 3 crappy characters, trolling for trolls. Yet, when a commenter suggests this story might not belong in the “loving” wives category he critiques their opinion by describing Jill as an adventurous woman and suggests this is exactly the kind of story for this category. Well I agree with that comment, it doesn’t fit any definition of a “loving” wife that I have ever come across except for maybe the Literotica definition adhered to by many Literotica authors. And I’m not sure I would call Jill adventurous, but even if I concede that she is, adventurous is not synonymous with loving. Do you really believe that Jill is a loving wife?

In conclusion, I don’t know what the accepted definition for a “loving” wife is according to this Literotica author, but there’s a very good definition in 1 Corinthians 13:1-7 by another well known author that I trust and follow and I’d say Jill’s behavior was nearly the polar opposite of that definition.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think it sucked! Literally. I've read some of your other stories and you're a much better writer than this sort of crap. You should have dumped this turd in the Fetish forum where it belongs. I only say that because Jill was no Loving Wife. She was a self centered bitch who only thought of herself and the money she could get from selling her body to anyone who could afford it.

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

That's some sick shit. Loved it, 5 stars

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

I like love stories and not humiliation, but for what this was intended to be, it got the job done. Ypu have a wicked sense of victory.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too dark!!

Ur few weak reasons for humiliatng her husband were in no way justified. U must have been really made at men or husbands when u wrote this. You may want to take this one down, not many men or husbands will be signing up for your Patreon page after reading this one! You should change your little logo to "strong women Hate on men" LOL

Lupercal16Lupercal164 months ago

It was well written, but utterly disgusted me, at the same time. I understand that this was written in a way so that none of the characters are meant to be likeable or sympathetic in any way, and in that I'll say the author definitely succeeded. That being said, while some people may get off on this kind of thing, I am not one of them. I'm not married, but if I was, and my wife tried to do this to me, I would have walked out of that room, damn the consequences to my marriage or business. Far as I am concerned, I do not share, and if she wants to whore herself out like this, she is welcome to do so, but not at my emotional and mental expense; actions such as these would have long since killed any love or affection I had for her. Does that make me a weak, old fashioned cisgendered dinosaur in my thinking? Possibly, but that is what I was raised in and where my moral compass stands. Like I said, though, for what it was, it was well written. But I cannot bring myself to give it any sort of rating beyond a single star.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Reminds me of my second wife - she had a knee problem, they wouldn't stay anywhere near each other and if she could get someone in between them to stop them coming together... I was at work so was unaware but when she went on the pill when I had had a vasectomy a number of yeras before ... I quit for good, despite her attempts to get me back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22269 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...