Sealing the Summoned Spirit

Story Info
A spirit finds itself summoned and spitroasted by two mages.
2.2k words
4.51
6.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catena felt the summoning like the pull of a thousand threads. The spirit took the shape of an odorless, colorless gas first, getting a chance to observe the room it had been called to. The floors and walls- what could be seen of them past shelves of books and bottles- were stone. A white chalk circle of runes had been carefully inscribed on the ground. Catena's formless shape could fill the bound of the ring, but cross no further. Outside of the summoning circle were two robed men. One was older, perhaps in his fifties, with white hair and a beard cut short- too short to be grabbed, or accidentally dipped into a potion. The other was younger, perhaps half that age, likely having just finished his formal collegiate education. His hair was mousy brown, and eyes blue. The magical script surrounding the spirit allowed both to command it, but the older wizard's word would supersede the younger one's. Ah, so that was how it was- a Master teaching his apprentice.

The apprentice looked nervously at the seemingly empty circle and then at the older wizard. "Did the summoning fail, Master? I checked the runes multiple times."

"No, idiot" growled the older man. "How many times must I tell you? Even these little hedge spirits and house specters are deceptive things, and will take every advantage they can against you. Think. Did you command it to appear?"

"Yes, Master, the clause there-"

"Commands it to arrive. Not appear. If you cannot learn to notice these things and mind them, you will be dead within a week".

Chided, the apprentice spoke. "Catena, spirit of the garden greens, by my will and my deed were you brought here, by by will and my deed are you bound, to obey me in word, sign and gesture." It was all rather redundant, but apparently the youth needed the confidence boost of sounding like a serious mage. "I order you to take physical form, in plain sight before me."

For a moment, it looked like a little patch of the outside had spouted on the stone floor within the runes. There was a perfect circle of grass, spotted with clover. A rosebush took up the center of the scene, and a harmless little grass snake that could be held on one hand lay curled underneath it.

The Master wizard sighed, irritated, and spoke up. "Spirit. Take on and maintain a form indistinguishable to any sense, test, or measure from that of a young human woman, of childbearing capacity, free of illness or injury."

Catena could feel its body shrinking down, confined to flesh, taking on not just the appearance of a human body, but all its physical drawbacks and limitations. It was, down to the cells, human for the moment. In this state, the spirit could not even access its own magic without the Master altering his command. It looked to be about the age of the apprentice. Its skin was now tanned, its hair honey-gold, its true nature only hinted at by the grass-green of its eyes. It felt a sense of dread rise in its newly-formed stomach. Wizards tended to command their summoned slaves to look like pretty human youths for one purpose. The apprentice was staring open-mouthed as if he had never seen a naked person before. Perhaps he hadn't.

"I will break this one in for you, but you must be the one to claim the final prize if this is to be your servant" said the Master.

Catena expected him to spit out a string of commands. Wizards could spend hours thinking of lists of actions and their synonyms to forbid- no biting, scratching, kicking, punching, striking, piercing... The nature of language meant there was always a loophole, always a word they didn't think of or an interpretation they couldn't see. The spirit braced itself to listen and find the chink in the armor. But the older mage did not speak. He simply dropped his robe to the floor, revealing the naked body beneath. His body was coiled with dark blue tattoos of sigils, spells preventing illness or injury. He had apparently decided to circumvent the flaws of language entirely.

He stepped into the summoning circle, and Catena backed away from him. "Please. You don't have to do this. I'll do as you ask-"

The mage ignored her and simply kept stalking forward. He was already half-erect and getting harder by the second. The spirit could only back away so far before it hit the edge of the ring, as solid as a wall. He coiled an arm around Catena's waist and yanked it forward. It squirmed in his grip, trying to push him away, to no avail. In this form, it had all the strength and power of a perfectly regular human being. It tried scratching at the Master's arms. But a shine of blue sparks, like some kind of magical force-field, lit up under the spirit's fingernails, and the wizard was completely untouched. He threw the 'young woman' roughly to the ground, following soon after. As it tried to rise to its skinned knees, he grabbed it by the ankles and dragged it back, straddling it.

"No! No, please!" the spirit begged. "I'll serve you!" It was fighting the Master as hard as it could, flailing and struggling. But every time a kick or blow should have landed, the blue glow of his protective spell-work flared to life.

The apprentice seemed to get uncomfortable with the scene playing out before him. "Master, is this necessary? It's only a weak nature spirit. And it's promising-"

"Just because it isn't a demon of Hell doesn't mean it's harmless" the Master scolded. "The fae could turn you into a tree for spite and even the smallest, weakest shade could find a way to kill you if you let your guard down. You must remember it is lying. Even this appearance is a lie, meant to twist your heartstrings and deceive you. It isn't a person at all. It's a thing, and it needs to be taught a lesson. You must have a firm hand with such things."

The Master had pinned the spirit to the ground on its stomach, straddling its legs and holding down its arms. For something that wasn't human, Catena could certainly feel the cold stone under its stomach, and chilling its nipples as its breasts were squished underneath it. There was no romance in what the wizard did next. No pretense at kissing, or touching, or foreplay. He simply grabbed the spirit's hips, pulled back, and thrust his iron-hard rod into its asshole. Catena cried out, screaming at the intrusion. "Please! Stop, it hurts!" The spirit begged. It had every nerve ending a healthy body would. It felt every rough, raw thrust as it was stretched open, as clearly as it felt the hard floor under its knees and the wizard's fingers sinking into the soft skin of its ass. Real tears filled its eyes and ran down its cheeks. "Please, I'm begging you, don't-"

"Master-" the apprentice interjected.

"It's lying" he hissed, and returned to his stony silence.

Catena's begging and pleading eventually faded into sobs. When the only noise the spirit was making were weak whimpers with every thrust, the Master spoke. His voice was calm, firm, and even. "This hole of yours did not exist an hour ago. I created it, with my words, for this purpose. Your whole body exists only for the purposes your Masters decide. If you have eyes, hands, or a mouth, they exist to serve your betters. Anything you have, I deigned to give you. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes Master" the spirit groaned. Only after those words did it feel the mage's pace quicken. His fingers dug into Catena's hips hard enough to leave bruises. He grunted and sighed in pleasure as a hot burst of semen flooded the spirit's anus. He thrust in one last, slow time, before pulling out. Catena could feel his seed dripping down its thighs.

"There. Now that it has learned obedience, you may claim it". He used the fabric of his discarded robe to start cleaning off his cock. Catena did not bother speaking up to point out it had never actually lied or disobeyed. The Master was clearly of no mind to listen. For all his protests, the apprentice was still obviously erect when he stripped off his robe. Apparently some part of him had been enjoying the show. The Master rolled Catena over onto its back, holding its arms down near its head. The apprentice approached from the side of its legs. The spirit kicked flailed its legs wildly. But the student had the same protections as his teacher, and didn't feel a thing. Catena tried to catch his gaze. "Please. I know you're better than he is. You know this is wrong. Have mercy. Don't-"

"Shut up" the older wizard grumbled "The purpose of your mouth is to serve". He shoved his cock into the spirit's open orifice. Catena glared at him. Even knowing it would be pointless, the spirit bit down as hard as it could, just out of spite. But though it could taste the fleshy flavor of the shaft and feel it against its tongue, its teeth could make no impact. The older wizard was still semi-soft from his recent climax, but it didn't matter. He wanted the spirit silenced, and this would do the job.

The apprentice, meanwhile, had made his way between Catena's legs. He knelt, splaying its hips open with his hands. Those thighs certainly felt real to the touch, soft and warm and supple under his fingers. And the wet slit of the spirit's sex looked as real as anything- pink and glistening and slick. He could even smell its scent. "By my will I brought you, by my craft I commanded you, by my flesh and seed I bind you into my service, for any deed, at any place, in perpetuity".

He hesitated just a moment before lining himself up and sliding, slowly, into Catena's pussy. Oh, stars above it felt so good. The apprentice let out an ecstatic sigh just from the warm, tight way the spirit's slit hugged his shaft. Nothing he had ever done alone could compare to this. He didn't care. He didn't care it wasn't really a pretty young woman, he didn't care whether it was lying or not, he just wanted more of this, always, and he could have it. He could take it anytime he wanted. He started thrusting in and out, slowly, luxuriating in every inch as the spirit's sex squeezed around him. It was literally made for him, his to claim first and forever. He grabbed Catena's thighs, positioning its body at a better angle for his pleasure.

Catena could feel the Master swelling in size again in its mouth. He started moving back and forth again, savoring the feeling of its tongue lapping along his shaft. Spit pooled in its mouth and coated the wizard's shaft. Its lips began to burn with the endless friction. The spirit felt itself spit-roasted like a piece of meat on both ends- the Master claiming its face, the apprentice its sex. The two seemed to slowly find a rhythm with one another, pushing back and forth in alternating thrusts like two lumberjacks sawing a log. Both began drilling faster and further. The Master didn't seem truly pleased until he grabbed the spirit firmly by the hair and shoved himself to the hilt into its throat. Neither mage could be harmed, but Catena had a human body, and felt every bit. It started to choke and gasp, throat convulsing around the intruding shaft. The Master only groaned in pure pleasure and kept going. The spirit's helpless body began to buck and writhe, desperate for air. Unfortunately, the squirming motions only heightened the pleasure for both mages.

Perhaps feeling sorry for the spirit, or wanting to be merciful, the apprentice brought one hand up between Catena's writhing legs. He began to thumb at the spirit's clit as he kept thrusting, rubbing and playing with it. He could feel its slit get wetter with every thrust, easing his passage in and out. Catena was overwhelmed with sheer sensation. The cold floor was n sharp contrast against the burning hot cocks invading its body in a regular rhythm. The Master's shaft was filling its throat, making it cough and spasm and splutter with every breath, adding a heady dizziness to its vision. The apprentice had worked himself into a frenzy and was claiming his prize with wild abandon, rutting like a beast as he stretched its pussy. And all the while, Catena's clit was being pressed like a button and kneaded, sending shock waves of pleasure through every nerve ending the spirit had.

The climax came down to seconds. The bombardment of feelings was too much for the spirit in a brand-new body, and it orgasmed, back arching as its muscles tensed in the crash of pleasure. The old Master yanked the spirit forward by the hair, shoving his shaft as deep as it could possibly go down its throat, and unleashing his second load of cum within. Catena choked, gulping down the salty flood. Even after his climax, he stayed inside for several seconds, enjoying the feeling. The gasp of the spirit's struggling body was the last straw for the apprentice. He felt Catena's body tighten sweetly around him and came. His hot seed rushed into the spirit, bringing his magic with it, claiming Catena as his own in body and mind.