Seals of Magus Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Elf solving mystery with demonic perversion.
11k words
4.39
4.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

"I still can't believe Arilyn just lied about me writing such a weird note," Claude voiced while sitting in the academy's library. He was faced with Irene who stroked her black hair while reading some new books she had found.

"It's not that she does it on purpose, just when she tries to get out of trouble," Irene replied with a calm melodic tone. Nothing in her expression showed that she knew anything about the note she herself had shown to Arilyn a few days ago.

"But still, I did not think she was like that... I don't know how I should feel about having a tutor that can throw me under a cart like that," Claude kept talking. He had no trouble staring at Irene's beautiful side profile as she was not looking back.

"You get used to it, it's not like the archmagus believes her at this point," Irene replied and shifted her eyes to Arilyn who had walked from behind a shelf.

"I'm so glad both of you came here just as we agreed," Arilyn voiced and sat on the desk next to Claude. She only used the chair to lift her legs on it to hitch her green robe hem a bit to reveal her silky legs a bit more.

"I take it we have a mission?" Irene asked without shifting her tone. Like nobody had heard anything she did not intend to be heard.

"Since our dear Claude has recovered, it was decided we should take on one of the tasks from the king, as a team-building exercise," Arilyn voiced and the blond man in grey robes suddenly felt even more troubled by Arilyn due to her polite tone. There was no way she had not heard at least part of the conversation.

"I heard some of the missions involve combat," Claude said. He looked down just not to feel weird about Arilyn staring at his crotch.

"Don't you worry about that, it's my duty to protect you, and the first mission is a simple disappearance case in some remote castle town," Arilyn mused with a tone that Claude was sure was delivered in an as unnerving way as possible on purpose.

"We leave today?" Irene asked.

"With the first riverboat, we manage to get to. Prepare for at least one week trip," Arilyn voiced and stood up to leave.

"Is it far?" Claude asked. There was a glimmer of confused fear on his blue eyes. Though even he was not sure what was unnerving him the most.

"How should I know, you can read the details on the boat," Arilyn shrugged and left. Claude immediately felt more relaxed as Irene just read the notes like nothing had happened without any improper behavior.

** * **

Claude had barely slept the first night at the riverboat. The group of three had only one cabin with four bunk beds. Arilyn had insisted to sleep on his top while Irene just laid there like a sleeping beauty a few steps away from him. So it was no wonder Claude had gotten to the deck to stare at the sunrise the moment he was sure no more sleep would come to him.

The river water was murky and the forest at the shore looked like one could easily get lost in it. It was the first time Claude had ever ventured this far from the capital city that was located near the mouth of the river.

"Did you notice I sleep naked?" a familiar voice suddenly whispered into Claude's ears. "I can suck your cock if you are bothered."

"What's wrong with you?" Claude uttered and shifted to save his ear from being licked. The fact Arilyn felt his arousal despite his reactions, urged her to keep pushing like he was a fascinating puzzle she wanted to play with.

"I'm bored, but the offer is real. There is not a single passenger with even one seal, so unlucky," Arilyn shrugged and reached for Claude's hand on the railing. It retreated away from her even as he did not take the steps.

"I was just fine when I went to sleep, did you do something to me during it?" Claude asked. His hand crossed over his lower stomach almost like to hide his cock Arilyn knew to be erect.

"I did think about waking you up with a blowjob but Irene was kind of ruining my mood, did she do it instead?" Arilyn asked and leaned over the railing like to present her ass, the green robe clung to in her new position.

"Not now, back when I supposedly went out of control," Claude almost flared while refusing to look at Arilyn's ass.

"Would you trust what I say more if you tortured me with a fat cock first?" Arilyn asked. "Or your fist?"

"How do you suppose I could trust you when you speak like this?" Claude voiced and swallowed hard.

"Then don't, stick to Irene for the whole duration of our mission like hot cum to unshaved pubes, to stay safe from me," Arilyn said before a long lick of her soft lips. Claude did not even want to retort and simply walked away.

"Looking for company?" a fancily dressed middle-aged man asked from Arilyn once Claude had gone below deck. It triggered her to turn around with a slight smile.

"Not from you, come back when you are possessed by a demon or something," Arilyn replied. Her cold tone was more than enough to drive him away long with her ability to kill any arousal he had. So the redhead elf focused to enjoy the sunrise alone while hoping to sense some rogue demon or something in the woods she could lure to the boat.

** * **

When the group arrived at the pier of the castle town late at night, they were not even allowed to enter the walled area so late. Even the letter from the king they had had not been enough to let them in.

"Where are we going next?" Claude asked as the group stood next to the large gate. The small door the guards had used to talk to them was locked shut.

"Go find us an inn, I'll track you down later," Arilyn shrugged and looked at the buildings around the river port.

"You are going to investigate?" Claude asked.

"Naah, just spotted some tasty lust nearby, I think some orcs are having an orgy," Arilyn mused and did a show about hitching up her hem above her knees and lowering her cleavage. It was more than enough to make sure the other two did not bother asking more questions.

** * **

Arilyn followed the ooze of lust along the wall until it came clear the source was on the other side of it. Then she looked around in the darkness to make sure nobody was observing her. It was a relatively simple task since she sensed lust focused on her. So she took some seductive poses before using her telekinetic ability to sling herself over the wall. She landed in a narrow corridor between two houses with a little magical slide.

"Definitely a demon... maybe two... new flavor," Arilyn pondered and headed towards the source of the lust. There were only a few people around, and even as her attire attracted attention, none approached her. Like they were scared of an unknown street whore.

"Odd, down here?" Arilyn muttered and looked at the ground below her. "Don't tell me it's the sewers again."

"Who goes there," a loud voice suddenly asked a moment after Arilyn felt lust aimed at her. A group of guards in blue tunics was pointing their torches at her.

"A woman looking for company," Arilyn smiled and took a pose that made her shapes shine through her robes. Though her bare upper bosom and legs did not need such assistance to shine in the scarce light.

"Do you have your license?" the guard sergeant asked and walked closer. "You must be very new to not know how dangerous it is. Many people have gone missing lately."

Arilyn teasingly bit her lower lip while thinking about how she wanted to deal with the decently looking male. But then she realized something interesting that could be more worth her time than just playing around.

"You have some of that lust rubbed on you," Arilyn mused and leaned in to smell the sergeant's leather armor. It clearly had traces of having been close to a demon lately.

"Huh?" the sergeant voiced while Arilyn slid her agile hand along his belt.

"Are you hiding a big bad demon by any chance?" Arilyn asked with a lick of her lips. The lingering traces of otherworldly demon presence was unmistakable on the sergeant's armor. Even if the redhead magus was not able to tell what kind of demon had been near him, she could tell it had to be strong enough to be worth her time to feast on. Not to mention dealing with rogue demons praying on the mortals was supposed to be one of the main tasks of magi.

"Are you really a whore?" the sergeant suddenly asked and stepped back. The woman who had clung to him did not follow and simply crossed her legs into an oddly teasing pose.

"That's an odd question to ask, you can just give me a few silver and fuck me with your big bad demon to find out," Arilyn grinned and hitched up her robe to almost show her pussy.

"Arrest her for public indecency," the sergeant uttered like he was flustered from far more than just the promiscuous advance. Two of the guards moved to quickly put metal cuffs to lock Arilyn's hands behind her back.

"Do I get to pay my fine with raw sex?" Arilyn asked. Her seals pulsed a bit like they assumed that the only reason for multiple men to touch her was an upcoming gangbang.

"Damn you are thirsty, too bad we no longer do that to whores," one of the men holding Arilyn's shoulders voiced. Though his hand did lower to feel up her ass.

"Why not?" the redhead elf pouted. She was more than able to tell the men felt some serious levels of lust towards her. Which actually made her more suspicious about the scent of the demon on their sergeant.

"Nothing you need to worry about... but damn pity to miss an elf cunt," the soldier grinned and patted Arilyn's ass.

"Who says you have to miss it? Just fuck me and let me go," Arilyn voiced and leaned into the man's tunic.

"Not a chance, full silence," the sergeant flared and the guards stopped to talk to Arilyn after that. And since they were not taking the nubile elf in to fuck her, it was clear her comments about a demon had motivated the sergeant's command.

** * **

Arilyn was brought to a guard tower that served as the office to the officer in charge of the night patrols. It had a sturdy metal door and guards who looked more imposing than most city guards she was used to.

"Who asked you to bring a whore tonight?" the lieutenant sitting at the desk grunted. He oozed faint traces of demonic lust, so Arilyn was on the right track to find magical semen dinner.

"She was acting suspicious, asked if I was hiding a demon," the sergeant replied.

"And you brought her here?" the lieutenant flared. His stare was cold but Arilyn could tell his lust focused on her. Though he was also a boring-looking generic older man in a blue tunic.

"What else should I have done? We need to interrogate her," the sergeant said to his defense.

"Fine, bend her over the desk," the lieutenant commanded and Arilyn was pushed to bend over with the help of the oak table. The men did not need any extra order to pull up her hem to see that she was not even wearing panties.

"Who sent you here?" the lieutenant asked while looking at Arilyn's pressured cleavage. She did not use her abilities to focus his lust as it was clear the demon was not in here, and his mortal seed was not worth her time.

"Please show mercy, some guy told me to ask about demons. He promised to give me two silver if I find any clues," Arilyn voiced with an odd mix of desperation and lust. The soldier behind her had landed his hand on her ass and was feeling up the left cheek.

"What does that guy look like?" the lieutenant asked.

"Blue eyes, around my height, short blond hair. Wears grey robes. I think he's a magus... or at least I hope he is after he... did such a thing to me," Arilyn voiced while looking down in an ashamed manner.

"Check around for that description but do not do anything to alert them yet," the lieutenant commanded and some of the men left the tower room. Then he grabbed Arilyn's jaw to lift it up.

"And now you, are you really a whore?" the lieutenant asked while feeling up Arilyn's teeth through her cheeks.

"I can suck your cock for a few silver, if you have any doubts," Arilyn offered with an awkward smile.

"Heh, I guess you get to choose your fate," the lieutenant mused. "Either you are going to be a good obedient whore, or you get sent somewhere with no return."

"I'm a good, whore, I would do anything for silver," Arilyn pleaded. This time she actually reduced the arousal the lieutenant felt towards her as demons and places with no return went hand in hand.

"You don't seem to understand your position, have you been fucked by an orc before?" the lieutenant asked. His grin was turning more sadistic than aroused.

"No, not an orc, I don't think I can handle an orc," Arilyn voiced. "Unless you give me at least twenty silver."

"You think you are going to be paid? Stop talking about money or I'm really sending you to the place where no whore ever leaves," the lieutenant flared. "Hey, green brute, you get to have fun with an elf this time."

"Thanks, boss, I will be sure to make her beg to serve us free," a heavy-footed orc grunted behind the bent-over elf. He wore the blue tunic of the local guard without even the leather armor. The soldier holding Arilyn's ass gave him room.

"Please no, I need to be paid, I will do anything if you pay me," Arilyn begged while the orc grabbed her ass to joust his tip onto her vulva.

"It's a whore all right, all wet," the orc grunted and pressed in. Arilyn's walls that were used to demons easily parted even to his mighty green rod. Soon after the first hip slap into her ass echoed a bit in the tower room.

Arilyn gritted her teeth while the lieutenant grabbed her straight red hair that spread on his desk. Most of her struggle came from not looking like she was having fun. Even if the orc was not going to fill her with magic, his bulged veins were more than enough to make sure her lust-demon seals were loving it.

"Repeat after me, you did not find anything about a demon, your just a useless slut," the lieutenant instructed. He pulled from the elf's hair to tilt her face up while pressing it down to apply pressure. All the while the orc thrust faster.

"Repeat after me, you did not find anything about a demon, your just a useless slut," Arilyn voiced with an uttering tone. It immediately triggered the lieutenant to pull harder while his other hand went for her throat.

"You mocked me?" the lieutenant flared. His fingers focused the squeeze more on Arilyn's jaw than anything else.

"Please no, it's just this cock, I can't think and you told me to repeat," Arilyn stuttered while putting more effort into her act.

"Listen here elf, if you don't start to focus, something bigger will either tear you apart or fuck you to death, or both," the lieutenant threatened.

"Please no, I'm a good slut, but at least pay me, I only need five silver or my pimp will sell me to the pit," Arilyn begged. The orc was nearing his climax but she focused her ability to stop it. It immediately triggered the green brute to slam into her faster.

"I guess your pimp agrees with me that you have too much rot in that brain," the lieutenant exclaimed. Arilyn could tell he was immediately more amiable to the idea to make her disappear after hearing about her strained relationship with her supposed pimp.

"I have good holes, just a few silver, and I can pleasure all your men," Arilyn offered again like she really did not understand the situation.

"You know what, I don't think you are sane enough to be trusted not to fuck things up," the lieutenant voiced and let go of her face. "Send this whore to the pens, I'm sure he can find some use to her."

"Boss, I haven't cummed yet," the orc complained as he did a few faster thrusts. Though he would not be able to cum before Arilyn would let him with her succubus seal magic.

"This is not some whore house, go use her outside duty once she is ready," the lieutenant flared and the orc pulled out. Two other guards came and lifted Arilyn from the desk while she used telekinetic pull to make sure the seals on her lower stomach stayed hidden under her slutty robe.

While Arilyn was half-carried by the soldiers, the orc climaxed all the seed into his pants with enough force for it to drip down his thighs. The elf grinned at it even as one of the soldiers escorting her was groping her ass.

** * **

Arilyn was led down a complex network of underground tunnels and doors until they reached a large laboratory.

"Hey alchemist, we got a new subject for you, I think boss wants her to be turned into a fuck-puppet," a soldier announced to a black-robed man with a silver mask.

"Your boss can want whatever he wants. I did not ask for more, unless it's one of those magi," the alchemist growled. He was seemingly too occupied with his work to even look at the people who had come through the heavy metal door.

"This one is just some whore but sergeant is checking out the magi," the soldier added.

"Good, remind him to be careful and stick to the plan. I just need a weak one with one seal," the alchemist voiced and gave one look at Arilyn. By now it was clear to her that this man did not possess even one seal, let alone considerable magic. Though many objects and entities nearby did possess some magic.

"Will do, what about this one?" the soldier asked and pushed Arilyn a bit forward from her ass.

"Put her to the cage, I might play with her a bit when I'm done," the alchemist commanded and the redhead elf was pushed to a small cage that barely allowed her to kneel straight. It was locked with a simple metal lock that was no challenge to her telekinetic powers.

For several minutes, Arilyn just stared at the alchemist work with a crystal wand and some gemstones. They did not have that much magical power so her focus drifted to two large metal coffins and to the words that had been said. As far as she knew, there was only one one-seal magus in the town.

"There are street-thugs with one seal running around in the capital slums, you could get one of those, and nobody would care," Arilyn voiced since the black-robed man seemed like someone who only cared about substance in conversations.

"You know magi not affiliated with the academies?" the alchemist voiced with mild agitation.

"I have seen them, some watched me get fucked once," Arilyn shrugged. She puffed her chest a bit while channeling the man's arousal. Though as she did so, she sensed something a bit demonic hiding in his robes.

"Really? How did you know they were magi?" the alchemist asked. He stopped fiddling with the gems and examined the elf's face.

"They had flaming fists, and they were able to fight with a big bad demon. Kind of like the ones you have stuffed into those coffins," Arilyn mused. It took for a moment for the silver-masked man to react.

"How?" the alchemist uttered but as the metal locks that bound Arilyn clicked open, he rushed to open the two coffins, both of them housed a big purple demon. Neither had cock rings even as they were similar to magi that had been fully possessed by their seals. Though that only mattered since what had happened to Claude.

Arilyn stepped out of her cage casually and approached the demons. Her smile was more inviting than anything else. She reached her ability to entice lust into their bodies and it took only moments to realize they were in a sleep-like state.

"You have no hope of winning. Both of these match the powers of a three-seal magus," the alchemist declared. "So surrender before your body is torn to pieces."

"Are you sure they won't just want to fuck me instead? They feel really horny," Arilyn mused and pushed her breasts up a bit. "And I doubt their power is barely worth two-seals in the state they are in."

"Kill that impostor whore," the alchemist commanded but the demons just kept staring at Arilyn. Not only had their lust been amplified, but the weird dream-like state that was used to control them had also been turned into a very graphic sex fantasy about a certain redhead elf that took their full focus.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers